个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译今天跟进几天前的一个客户,问他有没有进展,是不是有什么变化?他回复说:sorry we arent in a position to go ahead ,u have been terrific 就这一句.不太明白 u have been terrific在这是什么意思说我太讨厌了?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
you have been terrific是 你有很棒意思sorry we arent in a position to go ahead ,u have been terrific !是对不起,我们不能够去吧,你已经太棒了!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他们还没有做好准备 你实在太出色了貌似你进度比他们快很多?
说你很棒呢
不是的不是的!他说你很棒呢!
你是很棒的
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我会继续跟进此事是什么意思?
我会继续跟进此事
问题补充:
I will continue to follow up the matter
I will continue to follow up the matter
I can continue to follow up this matter
I will continue to follow up on this matter
I will continue
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:所有的工作我们都在跟进的过程中是什么意思?
所有的工作我们都在跟进的过程中
问题补充:
All the work we are in the process of follow-up
All of the work we are all in the follow-up process
All works we all in the process which follows up
All work we follow up process
All the work we are in the process of following up
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!跟进中 的翻译是:In the follow up 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
In the follow up
In follow-up action
Follows up to hit
相关内容&aavplayer avplayer & a我今天心情差,不想跟任何人说话 I the mood is today bad, does not want with anybody speech & aЮрла 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou show signs of brightness from time to time. 您时常显示亮光的标志。 & agot ta have yu ten есть та у ю десять got ta有yu ten естьтауюдесять & ahHYDRATING CONCENTRATE hHYDRATING集中 & aWalker, Alice (1944- ), American author and poet, most of whose writing portrays the lives of poor, oppressed African American women in the early 1900s. Born Alice Malsenior Walker in Eatonton, Georgia, she was educated at Spelman and Sarah Lawrence colleges. walker、阿丽斯(1944年-),美国作者和诗人,大多数文字在早期的20世纪刻画可怜,被压迫的非洲裔美国人的妇女生活。 出生阿丽斯Malsenior步行者在Eatonton,佐治亚,她被教育了在Spelman和萨拉?劳伦斯学院。 & aAccess your 65 pending enquiries absolutely free 绝对任意访问您65等待询问 & aCan give you of the world to me 能给您世界我 & a你睡觉的时间太少了 You sleep the time too were few & aMay gladness fill your every hour on this special day. 5月高兴积土您的每个小时在这特别天。 & a伤感,let's fire! Moved, let's fire! & a毕竟,他并不是一个坏蛋。究竟发生了什么 After all, he is not a bastard.Actually has had any & a用心做好每件事情 Completes each matter attentively & aPersist in the end life is not to give up 在结尾生活中坚持不是给 & a这年轻人因久了那个男孩而得到了奖励 This young people obtained the reward because of the long that boy & ai invited six guests to the party 我邀请了六个客人到党 & a试探你的温柔 试探你的温柔 & aWhoever said that we could never hold
on 谁说我们不可能举行在 & asince she is ill today,she has asked for two days' sick leave 因为她是不适的今天,她请求二天的病假 & aYours,Shirly
& aTime, feelings,how many lovers apart 时间,感觉,多少恋人分开 & aInvalid nickname or password 无效绰号或密码 & aThankyou for your email, sorry for the delay, it was nice to meet you at canton fair. 谢谢为您的电子邮件,抱歉为延迟,它见到你很高兴在小行政区公平。 & a1 Universe, 9 Planets, 204 Countries,809 Islands, 7 Seas, and I had the Privilege to meet you 1宇宙、9个行星、204个国家、809个海岛, 7海和我有特权遇见您 & a她即会说英语又会说汉语 She namely can speak English to be able to speak Chinese & aBased on construction contract management,this article illustrates the necessity of the financial affairs warning system,describes the realization of financial warning.The system could give warnings when unconfirmed bill and accounts receivable exceed the warning value.The warning information reveals the changes in unc 凭建筑合同管理,这篇文章说明财务警告系统的必要,描述财政警告的认识。当未经确认的票据和应收帐款超出警告价值时,系统可能发出警告。警告信息显露在未经确认的票据上的变化和应收帐款,因此企业装实时性发现财政风险于罐中并且做出决断 & a我是最爱你的 I am most love you & a不断积累经验提高自己的能力 Accumulates the experience to sharpen own unceasingly ability & a下站就是平遥 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThis was akk my fault 这是akk我的缺点 & aim mexican im墨西哥人 & a我真的不知道该怎么做 I really did not know how should do & aconset means the group's acceptance to any verbal or written(emial,fax or letter) notification issued by either VP or financial institutions to the group which the group does not reject within three working days,notwithstanding the termination of the agreement conset意味小组的采纳到其中任一VP或财政机关发布的口头或书面(emial,电传或者信件)通知对小组不拒绝在三个工作日内的小组,仍然协议的终止 & aNot only do Amenicans import sports,but they export sports fever,as well 不仅Amenicans进口体育,但他们出口体育热病, & aI love this girl ,her name
is 我爱这个女孩,她的名字是 & aSuddenly his mother called out.He ran to her and asked,"What's the matter,Mummy?" 突然他的母亲被召集。他跑了到她并且要求, “怎么回事,妈咪?” & aDepreciation Expense 贬值费用 & aPEK--BEIJING HU7975 O 04FEB AUG2 OK 2PC PEK--北京 HU7975 O 04FEB 1355年 1410年 04AUG2 好 2PC & a办自行车许可证 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe final no results, but the game is finally over why the heart will hurt it 决赛没有结果,但比赛最后是为什么心脏将伤害它 & a上海齐顺粮油贸易有限公司 Shanghai together along cooking oil trade limited company & aman yn the mirror 人yn镜子 & a配电所通过降压变压器把中压变成低压,降压变压器有自动可变抽头的性能,从而调节低压值 正在翻译,请等待...
& areference plane 参考平面 & a这些衣服是谁的 Whose are these clothes & aAmount Collected 被收的数额 & aDiagnostic-Code:550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (-:7259)
& aNancy. 南希。 & aReporting-MTA:SNT0-MC3-F7.Snt0.hotmail.com 正在翻译,请等待...
& a随着全球经济的一体化,商务活动日益频繁 Along with global economy integration, commercial activity day by day frequent & aanother basic problem with the use of these words is that they can be used interchangeably.we often change the way we used the word depending on what we are thinking--our point of reference.data,information,knowledge,and wisdom can be viewed as part of a continuum,one leading into another,each the result of actions on
另一个基本的问题以对这些词的用途是他们可以经常是使用的interchangeably.we变动我们根据的方式什么使用词我们认为--我们的问题的reference.data、信息、知识和智慧可以被观看作为连续流,带领入另的你一部分,每行动的结果对在之前的,没有清楚的界限在他们 & a我的威廉王子 My William prince & a左舷 Port & a我希望可以和你一起聊聊这本书 I hoped may chat together with you this book & a跟进中 Follows up to hit &}

我要回帖

更多关于 跟进什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信