英文弄你的士高英文名on

The Video Shop's Winter Saleon every CD.VCD and DVD.POP MUSIC.ROCK.JAZZ.DISCO.COUNTRY & MOVIES LIST PRICE. SALE PRICE $9.5 $8.9 $11 $9.5 $13.9 $11.2 Sale starts on December 22 and ends on Decembe 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
The Video Shop's Winter Sale(大减价)on every CD,VCD and DVD,POP MUSIC,ROCK,JAZZ,DISCO,COUNTRY & MOVIES
LIST PRICE.
SALE&&& PRICE
Sale starts on December 22 and ends on December 30. No telephone or e-mail orders(订购)during the sale. Open hours:Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Saturday to Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Add:108 Culture Street 1.The shop ________. A.sells CDs only&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.is having a sale on everything C.is having a sale On CD,VCD and DVD &&&&& D.is closed 2._______ are on sale. A.Only rock CDs&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Only jazz and country DVD C.Only movies VCDs&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.All of them 3.You may pay $8.90 for a music CD on December 22. How much should you pay for the same CD On November 30th? A.$8.90.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.$0.60. C.$9.50.& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.We don't know. 4.Which of the following is TRUE? A.You should go to the shop for the CDs,VCDs and DVDs by yourself. B.You can make a phone call to order the things you want. C.You can order(订购)through Internet. D.You can write a letter to order CDs or something. 5.You can buy CDs ________. A.at 8 am Thursday evening B.at any time from Monday to Sunday C.at 8 o'clock Saturday rooming D.at 5:00 Sunday afternoon
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省大丰市第四中学九年级12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
A video is very popular on the Internet these days. It’s South Korean star PSY’s Gangnam style 《江南style》 video. He stands above Justin Bieber and becomes the most popular singer on YouTube.In fact, the video sets the Guinness World Record(吉尼斯世界记录)in YouTube history. Gangnam Style was put onto the Internet on July 15,2012.What’s catching the eyes in Gangnam style is PSY’s special dance moves, funny horse riding poses and dancing in a towel. Many people may not understand the Korean language, they are still interested in the videoThe video also has many different versions now. The song has topped the iTunes charts(排行榜) in 31 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. The song tells us the rich people’s lifestyle in today’s Gangnam Block, South Korea. Psy looks at here as Seoul’s Beverly Hills.(比弗利山庄)【小题1】Justin Biber is a ___________.A.a singerB.a teacher C.a doctorD.a swimmer【小题2】What’s catching the eyes the Gangnanm style?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.His special voiceB.His fat bodyC.His dance movesD.His strange clothes【小题3】The song tells us _______.A.the way to live as the richB.the way to sing as the poorC.the way to dance as the poorD.the way to sleep as the rich
来源:学年北京市大兴区初三上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
On a cold December morning, my mother and I were walking home frompizza store. We were& 35& warmly and equipped with the videowe had been trying to watch. I was feeling a little tired& 36& Iwas carrying our shopping bags of snacks and the video. They were so& 37& that I decided to throw away someof them. So I started to walk towards the dustbin when I noticed a poor manstepping out of the restaurant in front of us. He held a paper bag with hisdirty hand. He& 38& over to another nearby dustbin and startedlooking& 39& it. I suddenly felt very upset. I know this man would take all he couldget, so I walked up to him and& 40& the drink and some snacksto him. The man, with lines on his face and wrinkles(皱纹) on his forehead, looked upin& 41& and took what I gave him.A huge smile spread across his face and this made& 42& &feelindescribable satisfaction(满意). I felt like I couldn’t be happier with myself, but then he said, “Wow,first someone gives me this sandwich, then this drink, and now some tasty food,this is my daughter’s& 43& day!”He thanked me happily and started off on his bike. I even heard himwhistling(吹哨) asong as he& 44& away.I now understand what is meant by the saying “giving is getting”.Everyone in the world needs help, everyone can& 45& help andeveryone will be helped by something kind.The image(图像) of that man’s happiness& 46& by my small giftappears in my mind every time I have the chance to do something nice.1.A. welcomed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.dressed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.invited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.served2.A. because&&&&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.although&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.after3.A. dry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.dirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.heavy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.salty4.A. jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.climbed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.fell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.headed5.A. through&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.around&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.over6.A. showed&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.threw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.returned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.handed7.A. sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.danger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.surprise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.trouble8.A. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.them9.A. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.boring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.lucky10.A. walked&&&&&&&&&&&& B.rode&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.ran&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.flew11.A. offer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.receive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.refuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.share12.A. drawn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.led&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.caused&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.taken&
来源:2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
If you think texting(发短信) while walking is dangerous, just wait until everyone starts wearing Google's smart, Internet-connected glasses. These glasses can do anything you now need a smartphone or tablet computer(平板电脑) to do —and then some. In Google's video, a guy wearing the "Project Glass" is shown getting subway information, making an appointment with a friend for coffee and showing the directions in a bookstore, all with the help of the glass. It ends with him playing an instrument for a woman and showing her the sunset through a video chat.The "Project Glass" Google displayed have a sleek(光滑的) wrap-around look and appear nothing like 3-D glasses. In development for a few years, the project is the idea of Google X, the online search-leader's secret department that produced the self-driving car and could one day send elevators into space.Google posted the video and short blog post about “Project Glass” on April 4th, asking people to offer feedback(反馈) through its Google Plus social network. By April 5th, about 500 people did, voicing a mix of amazement and concern about the new technology. What if people used it in cars and could not concentrate on driving? What about the effect on(对……有影响) your sight of having a screen so close to your eye?Some asked for the glass, but Google isn't giving those out just yet. The company didn't say when normal people can expect to get their hands on a piece of Project Glass, but going by how quickly Google will come out with new products, it may not be long. Enderle said that it could be about six months to a year before wide tests are coming, and a year or more for the first version(版本) of the product.【小题1】 This passage mainly talks about &&&&&&&&.A. an invention&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a video&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Google【小题2】The &&&&&&&&&of the “Project Glass” is not mentioned in this passage.A. shape&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. inventor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. price【小题3】If you want to buy such a piece of glass, you should wait at least for&&&&&&&.A. a year&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 6 months&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 3 months【小题4】 We can’t use the glass to &&&&&&&&.A. communicate with othersB. keep away from the sunC. get information 【小题5】 Which of the statements is TRUE according to the passage?A. The “Project Glass” looks like 3-D glasses.B. Many people think that the glass may help a lot while driving.C. Some people worry that the glass will be bad to our sight while wearing it.
来源:学年江苏省大丰市九年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
A video is very popular on the Internet these days.It’s South Korean star PSY’s Gangnam style 《江南style》 video. He stands above Justin Bieber and becomes themost popular singer on YouTube.In fact, the video sets the Guinness World Record(吉尼斯世界记录)in YouTube history. Gangnam Style was put onto theInternet on July 15,2012.What’s catching the eyes in Gangnamstyle is PSY’s special dance moves, funny horse riding poses and dancing in atowel. Many people may not understand the Korean language, they are stillinterested in the videoThe video also has many different versions now. Thesong has topped the iTunes charts(排行榜) in 31countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.The song tells us the rich people’s lifestyle intoday’s Gangnam Block, South Korea. Psy looks at here as Seoul’s BeverlyHills.(比弗利山庄)1.Justin Biber is a ___________.A.a singer&&&&&&&&&& B.a teacher &&&&&&&& C.a doctor&&&&&&&&& D.a swimmer2.What’s catching the eyes the Gangnanmstyle?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.His specialvoice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.His fat bodyC.His dancemoves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.His strangeclothes3.The song tells us _______.A.the way tolive as the richB.the way tosing as the poorC.the way todance as the poorD.the way tosleep as the rich&
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(上海卷)英语(带解析)
It's March, 2050.Frank and Mary Smith wake up in their comfortable house in the morning and switch on the bedroom computer to get the latest news. They used to read the Times, but changed to electronic newspapers many years ago. There is the usual news about space: another space flight has returned from Mars and scientists have discovered a new planet. Then they turn to business news: the US dollar has risen greatly in Shanghai, one of the world's leading business centres. Mary tells the computer to buy 5,000 dollars, and there is a quick response that it has been done. As they watch the screen, Mary orders one of the household robots to make coffee for them. Frank disappears into the study to join a video conference with his partners around the world. He is a computer engineer, working for several companies. This is his third job: he used to be in marketing and then television. Mary has a quick look at the shopping channels - the usual selection of electric cars, household robots and cheap travel offers - before picking up the video phone to talk to her assistant. She also has a job and she is doing medical research. Both she and Frank used to have an office desk in London, but in 2014 they decided to move to the seaside and work from home. Frank and Mary have one daughter, Louise, who also has her own workstation at home. She goes to school only one day a week, mainly to play with other students. Classrooms disappeared in 2030 because there was no longer any need for them: communications systems have made it much easier to learn at home. Louise, now thirteen, is studying Chinese at present, which has become a world language as important as English. Louise has many Chinese friends. They communicate by computer. According to the family doctor, Louise will live to at least 130. Her wish is to work for a few decades (十年) and then spend her time on music and painting.【小题1】Why do Frank and Mary switch on the bedroom computer in the morning? Because they _________________________________________________ 【小题2】Does Mary read space news or business news? __________________________________________________________【小题3】Who makes coffee for Mary and Frank?____________________________________________________________【小题4】How does Frank work with others from home? _____________________________________________________________【小题5】What are the two world languages in 2050? ______________________________________________________________【小题6】What do you think of Louise's life in 2050? I think her life in 2050 is ____________ because ________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文),外文DISCO舞曲,外文DISCO在线试听|新地DJ音乐网
目前位置:
&& Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文)
Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文)
顺序播放循环单曲
max volume
flash太旧啦
先升级一下你的浏览器flash插件吧。,或者下载360浏览器!
如果无法播放,请升级一下浏览器吧。别用垃圾IE浏览器。
本站会员分为两类[]和[VIP会员],所有用户都有权限下载原始MP3音频文件。普通会员可用Y币下载舞曲,VIP会员下载不需要Y币无限量任意下载。本站支持使用[],[]购买下载,可自助在线购买Y币和升级VIP会员。详细说明可点击这里...
别人正在下载
别人正在试听
昨天热播榜
本周热播榜
为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站在线试听的舞曲是经过压缩处理,其音质会和用户下载的mp3文件有较大的差别。
下载的文件全部是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,光谱为1600Hz以上,比特率为320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。
方便你下次试听Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文),点此或点此加入...
本页只提供Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文)在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请点进入下载页...
如果你喜欢这首《Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文)》,赶快介绍给你的朋友,一起来分享!点此网址。
本站的免费MP3舞曲下载速度限制为100K/s,收费MP3歌曲下载不限制下载速度。
如果这首《Heaven Is A Place On Earth(王志经典英文)》存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站做免费在线试听,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有
Copyright & 2002 - 2009 Www.5yDj.Com All Rights Reserved.英文版普通的disco歌词_百度知道
英文版普通的disco歌词
//www.bilibili.com/video/av2260856/" target="_blank">http://www英文版普通的disco和罗马音歌词,要<a href="http
我有更好的答案
s something just called&out of body&s something just called&out of body&quot!【呜~】woo~【以下是普通的间奏】【请普通地稍等片刻】在这普通的一天this is an ordinary day我穿着普通的鞋put on (the) ordinary Converse很普通地走在这普通的街walk in the street in an ordinary style掏出普通的耳机fish out ordinary earphone找点普通的感觉tinker up my feelings to normal来一首我最爱的普通音乐~and turn on my favorite ordinary song踩着普通的鼓点Step on the ordinary beat世界随着我旋转the world just rounds with me这让我普通地开启单曲循环~it make me feel good,and i loop the song nonstop跟着普通的节奏follow the ordinary rhythm身体普通的抖动shake myself ordinarily这普通的一切都变得不同~i see all the ordinary become not the same普通的disco我们普通的摇ordinary disco and we shake it oo-off旁边普通的路人在普通的瞧ordinary people look at me without a woo-w我普通的灵魂在普通的出窍i know it&#39;s still alive有普通的热情在普通地尖叫here is a kind of ordinary fervor shouting aloud在普通的动次打次之中冲上云霄with the dongci-,and在普通的动次打次中普通的燃烧i lost in dongci-daci,and i burn to the top【后面的朋友们你们好吗!】hey budies!in the back row! 【让我看到你们的双手!】Please show me your hands,and i burn to the top普通的disco我们普通的摇ordinary disco and we shake it oo-off我普通的心在扑通扑通的跳~my ordinary heart (is) putong-putong as it&#39;,and在普通的动次打次中普通的燃烧i lost in dongci-daci普通迪斯科ordinary disco词D27在这普通的一天this is an ordinary day我穿着普通的鞋put on (the) ordinary Converse很普通地走在这普通的街walk in the street in an ordinary style掏出普通的耳机fish out ordinary earphone找点普通的感觉tinker up my feelings to normal来一首我最爱的普通音乐~and turn on my favorite ordinary song普通的disco我们普通的摇ordinary disco and we shake it oo-off旁边普通的路人在普通的瞧ordinary people look at me without a woo-w我普通的灵魂在普通的出窍i know it&#39
采纳率:100%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
disco的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制野人的士高E-Type - Set The World On Fire (1994)下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效野人的士高E-Type - Set The World On Fire (1994)扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本 药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、、和Copyright(C)2017 优酷 youku.com 版权所有不良信息举报电话:的士高舞曲制作人Todd Terje(有声)_沪江英语学习网网页版学习工具 &
& Todd Terje: Supreme Leisure On The Dancefloor&#xFF08;&#x6587;&#x672C;&#x4E3A;&#x97F3;&#x9891;&#x5927;&#x81F4;&#x5185;&#x5BB9;&#xFF0C;&#x53EF;&#x80FD;&#x4E0E;&#x97F3;&#x9891;&#x5E76;&#x975E;&#x5B8C;&#x5168;&#x4E00;&#x81F4;&#xFF0C;&#x6B22;&#x8FCE;&#x5927;&#x5BB6;&#x8D21;&#x732E;&#x542C;&#x5199;&#x7A3F;^^&#xFF09;ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST:&#xA0;Now, great disco may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Norwegian music, but Norway&s beats are known among diehard fans of dance music and NPR&s Sami Yenigun reports one of the country&s best known disco producers has just released his first full-length album.SAMI YENIGUN, BYLINE: Lindstrom, Prince Thomas, (unintelligible), Strange Fruit, Norway is wellspring of disco producers and one of the hottest right now is Todd Terje.TODD TERJE: Hang on. Just give me 10 seconds. All right. One minute. There&s .PAUL LOWE: That&s Terje, born Todd Terje Olsen, and his four-month-old son Alf, who has a bit of . Terje Skyped with me from Oslo. He&s got this dry sense of humor. His debut record is called &It&s Album Time.&(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)PHILIP SHERBURNE: It&s just incredibly fun music, at its root.YENIGUN: That&s Philip Sherburne, who recently profiled Terje for Spin magazine. We&ll hear more from him in a bit. Todd Terje Olsen Terje grew up in Mjondalen, a
town in the south of Norway. It&s a pretty little slice of suburbia. You can actually walk through it on Google Maps, two-story shops on small streets, a snaking river and rolling hills nearby.Not a town known for its clubbing, not even close. As a child, Terje took piano lessons, but he wasn&t that into them.TERJE: I felt like I got into music quite late, to be honest. I remember the first CD or piece of music that I really liked was &Off The Wall& by Michael Jackson, because my brother gave it to me for Christmas.(SOUNDBITE FROM ALBUM &OFF THE WALL&)MICHAEL JACKSON: (Singing) So tonight, going to leave the 9:00 to 5:00 up on the shelf and just enjoy yourself.YENIGUN: Later on, Terje started exploring house and techno, but never took disco seriously.TERJE: For most of my childhood, I saw the disco as something , like a ha-ha thing. IYENIGUN: That all changed when Terje heard Norwegian producer Bjorn Torske&s track &Sexy Disco.&(SOUNDBITE FROM SONG &SEXY DISCO&)YENIGUN: When Terje was 18, he moved to Oslo to study music, but dropped it after a year because, he says, his classes were too basic, he says, so he took up astrophysics.TERJE: Because I thought I was going to man up and get serious. I had astrophysics for a couple of years.YENIGUN: But the fun eventually won out when Terje DJ&d a school dance with friend and fellow dance music maker Lindstrom.TERJE: And then DJ&ing just took off and it was really difficult to make it to that 8 o&clock lecture.YENIGUN: So he worked his way into the Oslo club scene, a town where the bars closed relatively early and the DJs played classic disco records. Terje got into making music by editing those records, adding his own spin to the dancefloor.TERJE: I started doing edits because I wanted to sound unique when playing amongst the other DJs in Oslo because everyone wanted to say they were eclectic, but really they were just playing the same stuff.YENIGUN: Here&s one example of how Terje edits. This is &I Want Your Love& by Chic.(SOUNDBITE FROM SONG &I WANT YOUR LOVE&)NILE RODGERS: (Singing) I think of you and I dream of you all of the night. What am I going to do?YENIGUN: Terje looped the vocals.(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)RODGERS: (Singing) What am I going to do, going to do, going to do...YENIGUN: Changed the key, chopped up bits of the bass line...(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)YENIGUN: And extended the song.(SOUNDBITE FROM SONG &I WANT YOUR LOVE&)RODGERS: (Singing) I want your love. I want. I want...YENIGUN: Eventually Terje started composing his own tracks. Armed with analog synthesizers, he cranked out hit after underground hit year after year: &Eurodans,& &Snooze for Love,& &Inspector Norse,& &Strandbar.&(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)YENIGUN: Spin Magazine&s Philip Sherburne listed Terje&s &Strandbar& as his second favorite dance track of last year.SHERBURNE: He&s just an incredibly kind of catchy musician. He really has a way with a hook, whether it&s a bass line or the top line melody, he manages to sort of evoke this sense of sort of supreme leisure, but he&s very, I think, , springy sort of .(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)YENIGUN: On &It&s Album Time& that supreme leisure settles into its deepest grooves on one of its least dancy songs, says Philip Sherburne. It&s the cover of Robert Palmer&s &Johnny and Mary.&(SOUNDBITE FROM SONG &JOHNNY AND MARY&)BRYAN FERRY: (Singing) And Johnny&s always running around trying to find certainty. He needs all the world to confirm that he ain&t lonely. Mary counts the walls, knows he tires easily...YENIGUN: That&s British rock legend Bryan Ferry doing the singing. The two met after Terje had remixed a song for Ferry in 2010. They both liked Palmer&s song, and when Terje was in London for a gig, he dropped by Ferry&s studio.FERRY: It&s a song that I&ve always liked. It has a strange haunting quality to the original. We tried to do it in a different way, of course. He&s really talented, a very good position musician.YENIGUN: So what&s next for this jet-setting disco producer with an album out, and a
of hit singles?TERJE: Mostly just trying to get this baby to sleep.YENIGUN: Very rock &n& roll. Sami Yenigun, NPR News.&#x58F0;&#x660E;&#xFF1A;&#x97F3;&#x89C6;&#x9891;&#x5747;&#x6765;&#x81EA;&#x4E92;&#x8054;&#x7F51;&#x94FE;&#x63A5;&#xFF0C;&#x4EC5;&#x4F9B;&#x5B66;&#x4E60;&#x4F7F;&#x7528;&#x3002;&#x672C;&#x7F51;&#x7AD9;&#x81EA;&#x8EAB;&#x4E0D;&#x5B58;&#x50A8;&#x3001;&#x63A7;&#x5236;&#x3001;&#x4FEE;&#x6539;&#x88AB;&#x94FE;&#x63A5;&#x7684;&#x5185;&#x5BB9;&#x3002;&&#x6CAA;&#x6C5F;&#x82F1;&#x8BED;&&#x9AD8;&#x5EA6;&#x91CD;&#x89C6;&#x77E5;&#x8BC6;&#x4EA7;&#x6743;&#x4FDD;&#x62A4;&#x3002;&#x5F53;&#x5982;&#x53D1;&#x73B0;&#x672C;&#x7F51;&#x7AD9;&#x53D1;&#x5E03;&#x7684;&#x4FE1;&#x606F;&#x5305;&#x542B;&#x6709;&#x4FB5;&#x72AF;&#x5176;&#x8457;&#x4F5C;&#x6743;&#x7684;&#x94FE;&#x63A5;&#x5185;&#x5BB9;&#x65F6;&#xFF0C;&#x8BF7;&#x8054;&#x7CFB;&#x6211;&#x4EEC;&#xFF0C;&#x6211;&#x4EEC;&#x5C06;&#x4F9D;&#x6CD5;&#x91C7;&#x53D6;&#x63AA;&#x65BD;&#x79FB;&#x9664;&#x76F8;&#x5173;&#x5185;&#x5BB9;&#x6216;&#x5C4F;&#x853D;&#x76F8;&#x5173;&#x94FE;&#x63A5;&#x3002;相关热点:}

我要回帖

更多关于 野人的士高 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信