with awith the view too 和 with an eye to 有什么区别?

相关词典网站:To for with from的区别_百度知道
To for with from的区别
to的用法 一:表示相对,针对 be strange to 二:表示对比,比较 1:以-ior结尾的形容词,后接介词to表示比较 senior,junior 2:一些本身就含有比较或比拟意思的形容词 A is similar to B in many ways.3:表示一些先后顺序的形容词 they returned to their hometown 4:to也偶尔出现在个别动词之后,与动词形成固定词组,表示比较 compare to sth.5:to与及个别的名词构成比较之意,Going to an under water concert is a great alternative to going to dinner.for基本可以归纳为以下几点:1.The period between 1905 and 1915 was important one for Einstein.for&对……来说&(利益) All for one,and one for all.人人为我,我为人人.Smoking is not good for the health.吸烟有害健康.2.Einstein received worldwide praise for his scientific research.for&由于&(理由,原因) She was angry with him for being late.她生气是因为他迟到.3.In 1933,Einstein and his family left Europe for the USA.for&向,往……&(方向,目的地) This ship is for San Francisco.这艘船是开往旧金山的.with的用法:1.“with+宾语+现在分词或短语”,如:(1) This article deals with common social ills,with particular attention being paid to vandalism.2.“with+宾语+过去分词或短语”,如:(2) With different techniques used,different results can be obtained.(3) The TV mechanic entered the factory with tools carried in both hands.from的用法:from表示“等时间的起点”,作“从……”解,多用于“from…to/till…”中.You can come anytime from Monday to Friday.周一至周五你什么时间来都行.The exam will start from 9:00am.考试将从上午九点开始.①from“从……(开始)”未必持续到现在,如:from 1995 to 1998.从1995年到1998年.
主营:初高中英语 小学少儿英语 在线英语网站
he said, “It’s foryou.”他递给我一封信, for a short time。He stood aside for me to pass.他站到旁边让我过去。12、用于某些成语For the time being暂时For the present现在,这会儿For days (years) 多少天(年)For good长期地For ever永远地For the sake of为了For one’s good 为(某人)好For sale出售For example例如Stand for代表,主张Long for渴望Wait for等待Go in for从事(某种)活动Account for解释(原因)For instance例如Hope for希望得到Care for照顾,关心Look for寻找Watch out for警惕Prepare for准备二、from1、从We’ve learnt a lot from them.我们从他们那里学到很多东西。They are busy from morning till night.他们从早忙到晚。This has lifted a load from my mind.这使我心里轻松了许多。This (letter) is from my aunt.这(信)是我姑妈寄来的。He took a box from under the counter.他从柜台下面拿出一个盒子。More than 10000 people from all walks oflife attended the meeting.一万多各界人士参加了大会。From where I stood I could see everythingclearly.从我站的地方我一切都看得清清楚楚。2、离开(有多远)The town is sixty miles from Cambridge.这个镇离剑桥六十英里。Far from eye, far from heart.眼不见,心不想(谚语)Her school is only twenty minutes from herhome.她的学校离她家仅二十分钟的路。How far is the place from here?那地方离这儿有多远?3、由于Lots of people suffered from hunger inthose days.那时候很多人忍饥挨饿。He felt very weak from lack of sleep.由于缺乏眨眼,他感到浑身无力。He felt tired from arguing.他辩论得累了。4、用于某些成语From the beginning从一开始From beginning to end从头到尾From bad to worse越来越糟Refrain from设法不From now on从现在起From time to time不时地Far from…远不是Prevent (stop) … from使。。。。。。不三、to1、向(某处),去(某地)All roads lead to Rome.条条大道通罗马。(谚语)Could you direct me to the zoo? 你能告诉我动物园怎样去吗?Where are you off to?你到哪儿去?In his talk he told us of his visit toAfrica.在他的报告中他给我们谈他的非洲之行。Did you go to the ballet (exhibition)? 你去看芭蕾舞剧(参观展览会)了吗?2、到(某时间或数量)We’ll change the date to Feb. 28.我们要把日期改到二月二十八号。He didn’t stay to the end of the meeting.他没等会开完就走了。It’s ten to four by my watch.我的表是四点差十分。Don’t leave things to the last moment.不要把事情都推到最后一刻才做。The committee will have five to sevenmembers.委员会将由五到七人组成。They have already raised the price to 3yuan per jin.他们已经把价格提到3块一斤。3、向,为I’ll speak to him about it.我去和他谈谈这件事。I must apologize to you. 我得向你道歉。The exhibition will be opened to the publictomorrow.展览会明天向公众开放。Let’s drink to the friendship between ourtwo peoples.让我们为我们两国人民的友谊干杯。Happy New Year! ----The same to you!新年好!――新年好!4、对He is always polite to people.他一向对人彬彬有礼。You’re awfully nice to us.你对我们太好了。We’re most grateful to you for giving us somuch help.你给我们这么多帮助,我们对你十分感谢。A walk for ten miles was nothing to him. 对他说来走十英里路不算一回事。It doesn’t matter to me whether he’ll come.他来不来无所谓。5、用于某些成语She did the work to the best of herability.她尽量把这工作干好。To the east of the house was a low hill.在房子东边有一座矮山。We always fit our deeds to our words.我们一贯言行一致。Pay attention to the well-being of themasses.关心群众生活。To our great surprise (joy) everything inthe room was in good order.使我们大为吃惊(高兴)的是房里一切井井有条。When we were in difficulty they always cameto our assistance.我们有困难时他们总是来帮忙。Hainan lies (is) to the south of Guangdong.海南岛在广东南面。To my mind the arrangement is ideal.照我看这个安排很理想。The criticism is to some extent justified.这个批评有一定的道理。He didn’t speak quite to the point.他没有完全讲到点子上。The final score was 3:5 (three to five) inour favor.最后的比分是三比我,我们领先。四、With1、和,同,与Who was that with you?(刚才)和你在一起的是谁?This has further strengthened our ties withthem.这进一步加强了我们和他们的联系。I won’t argue with you.我不和你争辩。How are you getting on with him?你和他相处怎样?We must co-operate closely with them.我们必须同他紧密合作。2、对You must be strict with us.你对我们要求严格。She is very patient with the children.她对孩子们非常耐心。They are satisfied with your work.他们对你们的工作很满意。I was very angry with myself.我很生我自己的气。3、用,以,被(可有较活译法)All these years he fought with his pen.这些年他都以笔进行战斗。He wanted to kill two birds with one stone.他想一举两得。Knowledge begins with practice.认识始于实践。The place was crowded with people.那地方挤满了人。The ground was covered with snow.地上铺满了雪。4、表示原因At the news we all jumped with joy.听了这消息我们都高兴得跳了起来。The poor woman was trembling with fear.这可怜的女人吓得发抖。Their eyes shone with delight.他们的眼睛闪着喜悦的亮光。His hands were rough with work.因为老干活,他的手很粗。5、有,带有These apartment houses are for workers withfamilies.这些住宅楼是给有家属的工人盖的。China is a country with a population ofover a billion.中国是一个有十亿多人口的国家。There was a bed and a wardrobe with amirror.有一张床和一个带镜子的衣橱。Who is that young man with glasses?这位戴眼睛的青年人是谁?6、引起短语作状语,说明方式(在不同搭配下有不同译法)He went home with a heavy heart.他心情沉重地回到家里。These words should be used with caution.用这些词要谨慎。We found the place with great difficulty.我们好不容易才找到这个地方。Everybody is working with great enthusiasm.大家都在热情的工作。She faced the situation with calmness.她镇静地面对这一形势。7、和一复合结构构成短语,用作状语,说明方式等。They walked to the fields with hoes ontheir shoulders.他扛着锄头往地时走。He was sitting in a chair with his handsfolded.他手交叉在胸前坐在椅子上。The day was bright, with a fresh breezeblowing.天气晴朗,吹来阵阵清风。He was working there with only a shirt on.他光被窝穿着一件衬衣在那里干活。With the matter settled, we went home.这事一解决我们就到家了。With so many people working, what is thefamily income?全家有这么多人干活收有多少呢?They are highly mechanized farms, withmachinery to do all the work.它们是高机械化农场,所有工作都由机器进行。8、就……来说(with的宾语常可译成主语)Everything was going well with us.我们一切都进行得很好。That’s always the way with you.你总是这个样子。It’s the same with us students.我们学生这样。How are things with you?你情况怎么样?What’s the matter with you?你出了什么事?9、随着(有时可有较活的译法)Temperatures vary with the time of theyear.随着时令不同,气温也有变化。With the battle of Waterloo, Napoleon’srule in Europe was ended.滑铁卢一战,拿破仑对欧洲的统治就结束了。The feeling had but deepened with thepassing of the years.随着岁月的流逝这种感觉更进一步加深了。Oh, that comes with practice.啊,这是练出来的。10)尽管,由于,以With all his shortcomings, he was aconscientious worker.尽管他有缺点,工作却是勤勤恳恳的。With their support we can surely fulfill thetask.有他们帮助我们一定能完成任务。With your ability, you ought to have donebetter.以你的能力,是应当干得更好一些的。11、引起短语表语Diana is with the children.戴安娜和孩子们在一起。I will be with you again in half an hour.过半个钟头我又来跟你们在一起了。I’m with you there.在这一点上我和你的意见是一致的。His sympathies were with the workers.他是同情工人的。12、用于某些成语Down with…打倒Continue with 继续干Out with 说出来Do away with废除Meet with碰到Help…with帮助做(某事)Catch up with…赶上Go on with 继续下去Have to do with与…有关Interfere with干涉Keep up with跟上Present…with赠送Supply…with 供应In keeping with符合Along with 随同With regard to关于Get in touch with取得联系Side by side with和…并肩Together with和…一起Be with a child怀孩子了?这项动议你赞成还是反对.我要把它留作纪念。Most of the houses are now used foroffices。Handing me the letter。。。I’m so sorry for what has happened.发生了这件事我非常抱歉。They all jumped for joy at the news.听到这消息他们都高兴的跳了起来。The accident happened because I couldn’tsee for the frog.这些房子现在多数都用作办公室了、对。What shall we have for lunch?我们中饭吃什么?It is only meant for a joke.这只是当笑话说罢了。10.这艘船开放纽约。These exercises are good for training ourminds.这种练习对训练我们的脑子有好处。5、给。。3:The best thing is for you to do ityourself.最好是你自己去办这件事。I’ve got some picture books for you to lookat.我有一些连环画给你看To for with from参考<实用英语讲法>张道真版 一、引起短语表示不定式逻辑上的主语.这可以作为决议的基础。It is a general hospital for that district:I’ll keep it for a souvenir.这是开往广州的火车?你买这花了多少钱?11?How much did you pay for it、表示价格、工资等He sold the camera for ten pounds。We'd better write to them for moreinformation about it.我们最好给他们写信请他提供更多有关这方面的情况。They began to press him for details.他们开始向他追问详细情况.出了这次车货是由于有雾使我看不清楚。。We were filled with admiration for hiscourage.我们对他的勇敢充满敬佩之情。He expressed sympathy for the commonpeople.他们在种植园干活,每星期才挣十五美元。Is it right to return good for evil?以德抱怨对吗。We have to send in the plan for approval.这计划我们得送上去批?The decision was for a strike。They worked on the plantations for 15dollars per week. It’s good for you.吃掉吧,对你有好处的。。、表示原因(在不同情况下有不同译法).这个照相机他卖了十英磅。I followed him for some distance.我跟了他一段路。7、去到或开往(某地)They left for home on Friday.他们星期五离开伦敦回国了:Thank you for your warm hospitality (gift).谢谢你们的热情款待(礼物)。Forgive me for being late (nottelephoning)?How many of you are for the idea?你们有多少人赞成这个意见.决议造成罢工。We are all for cutting down the cost ofproduction.我们都赞成降低生产成本。9、作为.他计划为儿童写些故事。This is for reducing your temperature.这药是退烧的。。用的(在不同情况下有不同译法)There is a telegram for you。We’re off for Paris tomorrow.明天我们去巴黎。8、赞成(引起短语作表语)Are you for the motion, or against it。4? 你那儿有我们坐的地方吗?That can be a basis for a decision.他们平民百姓表现了同情。Here is the train for Guangzhou。”Have you room for us there。The ship was for New York。Take it。For miles and miles you see nothing buttrees.多少英里你看到的只是树林, a taxi driver.有一段时间他是一名出租车司机。。的,供。.这儿有你的一份电报。They were working hard for the common goodand not for their own interests.它是那个区的综合医院。6、表示一段时间或距离Is it all right if I use it for a minute?我用一会儿行吗?He was,说道:“这是给你的,可有不同译法)How many meters do I need for an overcoat?做件大衣需要多少米?After breakfast, I will go for a strollround the town.吃完早饭我要在城里到处遛遛。He planned to write some stories forchildren.请原谅我来晚了(没有打电话)。I’m much obliged to you for being tellingme.你给我谈了这个情况我很感谢你.他们这样苦干不是为私。2、想找到或得到(在不同搭配下有不同译法)Someone is asking for you on the phone.有人找你接电话。So the designer again turned to workers foradvice.因此设计人员再次向工人们请教、for1、为(表示目的
要根据固定搭配的,大多数时候跟介词本身无关.看看新概念2册的第一单元(lesson 22有总结).课后很多练习就是帮助记忆固定搭配的,很好的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Next Article in Journal
Next Article in Special Issue
Previous Article in Journal
Previous Article in Special Issue
Choose your preferred view mode
Please select whether you prefer to view the MDPI pages with a view tailored for mobile displays or to view the MDPI
pages in the normal scrollable desktop version. This selection will be stored into your cookies and used automatically
in next visits. You can also change the view style at any point from the main header when using the pages with your
mobile device.
You seem to have javascript disabled. Please note that many of the page functionalities won't work as expected without javascript enabled.
MDPI & Molecules
Article Versions
Related Info
More by Authors
Export Article
Create a SciFeed alert for new publications
With following keywords
oxidation-reduction
sulphydryl compounds
N-acetylcysteine
diabetes mellitus
arterial hypertension
By following authors
Elena Matteucci
Ottavio Giampietro
One email with all search results
One email for each search
MOL Viewer
Open AccessReview
Molecules 2010, 15(12), ; doi:
Thiol Signalling Network with an Eye to Diabetes
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Received: 24 October 2010 / Revised: 29 November 2010 / Accepted: 6 December 2010 / Published: 6 December 2010
(This article belongs to the
Special Issue )
[139 KB, uploaded 18 June 2014]
Abstract Redox regulatory system controls normal cellular functions. Controlled changes in redox couples potential serve as components for signal transduction, similarly to the phosphorylation cascade. Cellular redox biology requires both compartimentalisation and communication of redox systems: the thermodynamic disequilibrium of the major redox switches allows rapid and sensitive responses to perturbations in redox environments. The many oxidation states of sulphur are found in numerous sulphur species with distinct functional groups (thiols, disulphides, polysulphides, sulphenic, sulphinic and sulphonic acids, etc.), which participate in a complicated network of sulphur-based redox events. Human diseases such as diabetes mellitus and its cardiovascular complications have been associated with increased production of reactive oxygen species and perturbations of thiol redox homeostasis. The review surveys literature related to some etiopathogenic aspects and therapeutic perspectives. The dual toxic-protective property of sulphydryl-donor molecules in experimental settings proposes the general problem of designing antioxidants for therapeutic use.
This is an open access article distributed under the
(CC BY 3.0).
Scifeed alert for new publications
Never miss any articles matching your research from any publisher
Get alerts for new papers matching your research
Find out the new papers from selected authors
Updated daily for 49'000+ journals and 6000+ publishers
Share & Cite This Article
MDPI and ACS Style
Matteucci, E.;
Giampietro, O.
Thiol Signalling Network with an Eye to Diabetes. Molecules 2010, 15, .
Matteucci E,
Giampietro O.
Thiol Signalling Network with an Eye to Diabetes. Molecules. ):.
Chicago/Turabian Style
Matteucci, E
Giampietro, Ottavio.
2010. "Thiol Signalling Network with an Eye to Diabetes." Molecules 15, no. 12: .
Find Other Styles
Related Articles
Article Metrics
For more information on the journal statistics, click .
Multiple requests from the same IP address are counted as one view.
Article Access Statistics
Only visits after 24 November 2015 are recorded.
MDPI Initiatives
Follow MDPI英语中in&order&to&与with&a&view&to&例析
英语中in order to 与with a view to 例析
&& in order to do
sth.&&&&&&&&&&&
with a view to doing sth.
eg.He did it with a view to becoming the
他做它是为了要变成最好的。
例:He studies hard ______serving the people better in future.
&& A.with a view to B.in order to
C.with a view in D.in order that
解析:句意为“他为了今后能更好地为人民服务而努力学习”,根据题干中的serving可以将B、D两项排除,而with a view to
后跟名词或动名词,故选A
The&Same....as/that&&&&&&&&&&
Senior English for China Student's Book 2B
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 14&& I Have A
&& His message was that black
people should not be seperated but should be treated with respect
in the same way as other people.
现将the same ...as ,the same ...that,the same with 与the
same to辨析如下:
1.the same.....as(引导定语从句),用以表示前后两者的相似性。
& eg.This is the same car as I saw
yesterday.这辆汽车和我昨天见到的一样。
2.the same.....that(引导定语从句),用以表示前后两者是同一物。
& eg.This is the same car that I saw
yesterday.这就是我昨天见到的那辆汽车。
3.the same with后跟,表示后面某人的情形与前面所讲的相同。
& eg.He is intelligent and works hard. It is the
same with me.(So it is with me.)
他很聪明,学习也很刻苦。我也一样。
4.the same to常用于别人祝贺你时的答语(限于双方有共同情况)
& eg.----Happy New Year to you!
----The same to you!
&&& It is the
same to me whether he will come or not.他来不来对我无所谓。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
only doing 与 only to do辨析
例1:【辽宁卷2008】He was busy writing a
story, only______once in a while to smoke a cigarette.
stop&&&&&&&&&&&
B.stopping&&&&
stopped&&&
D.having stopped
【解析】应选B。作状语,表示伴随的动作。
例2:【陕西卷2006】He hurried to the
booking office only______that all the tickets had been sold
C.telling&&&
【解析】应选B。only to do sth
表示意想不到的,不好的结果。该题中又是被动的。
Work&out相关考题
out :理解,弄懂,计算,算出,
&&&&&&&&&&&
处理,解决, 制定出,设计出,
&&&&&&&&&&&
结果是;锻炼身体
【陕西2007】We had wanted to finish our take by noon,
but it didn’t quite _D___ as panned.
&&&&&&&&&&&
A. find out&& B. give
out&& C. hand
D. work out
考点:词汇辨析
Find out 找出,发现,查明(真相等)
Give out 分发, 发出(气味、热等),释放
Hand out 把...拿出来,分发
根据题意,应为结果是,故答案应选D
另外:You can take a dip in the pool, work out at the
gym or go dancing in one of the city's many hotels and
&【解析】该句中work out为‘锻炼身体’之意
高考试题预测--常考短语【1】
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
高考试题预测:英语易错单项选择题【1】
I. 冠词和名词
He was ___ most brave
x& D. a so
The train came to___
C. a sudden
stopping&&&&&
D. the stopping
The first letter in the word
“upon” is _____ “u”.
the&&&&&&&&&&&&
an&&&&&&&&&&&&&
After he had built ___
800-meter-long bridge, he went to the hospital to have ____
the…the&&&&&&&&&&
a…a&&&&&&&&
____ as he is, he can solve the
child&&&&&&&
Child&&&&&&&&
child&&&&&&&&&&&
D. Small child
He came to Changsha in ___ year
of 1986.& A.
one& D. the
The teacher gave us ____ on how
to pass the examination.
advice&&&&&&&&&
advice&&&&&&&&&
advice&&&&&&&&&&
D. advices
What ____ it is to skate in
fun&&&&&&&&&&&
funny&&&&&&&&&
fun&&&&&&&&&&&
Jane is___ European and Jack is
___ American.
an…an&&&&&&&
a…an&&&&&&&&
an…a&&&&&&&&
The whole trip cost ___ about
three hundred dollars.
Smiths&&&&&&&&&
Smith&&&&&&&&&
Smith’s&&&&&&&
Did you see ____ smoke of ___
burning wood spread everywhere?
a…a&&&&&&&&&&
the…the&&&&&&&&&&&
the…a&&&&&&&
12. How interesting______ it
book&&&&&&&&&&&&&
book&&&&&&&&&&&
book&&&&&&&&&
D. the books
13. That was all, but it
sent me home as if I were on ___ of the world.
top&&&&&&&
top&&&&&&&&&
top&&&&&&&&&&&&
14. You didn’t spell the
word correctly. ___ “r” is missing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
An&&&&&&&&&&&&
The&&&&&&&&&&&
15. The ship was
sailing____.&
south&&&&&&&&&&&&&
south&&&&&&&&&&&&&
south&&&&&&&&
D. to south
16. Tractors have taken ___
of horses in many countries.
place&&&&&&&&
places&&&&&&&
place&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. the place
17. I want to learn more
about the American political system, but I don’t know where to get
situation&&&&&&&&
informations&&&&&&&&
information&&&&&&
D. an information
18. ___ Wang came to see you
morning.&&&&&&&
X&&&&&&&&&&&
The&&&&&&&&&&
19. Li Ming is ___ we’ve
been looking
man&&&&&&&
20. Li Ming is ___ we’ve
been looking for.
man&&&&&&&&&&&&
man&&&&&&&
21. Machine is ___ made up
of many parts, used to do work.
instrument&&&&&&&&&&
instrument&&&&&&&&&&
C. the tool
D. instrument
22. He looks unwell. He has
taken ___ today.
23. Two ___ are eating grass
sheep&&&&&&&&&&&&
sheeps&&&&&&&
deers&&&&&&&&&
24. there are three ___ on
the table.
feetprints
toothbrushes&&&&&
feetmarks&&
D. feetmark
25. These are my __
Mary&&&&&&&
B. Sister’s
C. Sister’s
D. Sister Mary’s
答案:&& 1-5:
BABCB&& 6-10:
DCDBA& 11-15: BADBC& 16-20:
DCADA& 21-25: ABABD
高考试题预测:英语易错单项选择题【2】
26. It is only ___ walk from
here to my home village.
&&& A. few
minutes&&&&&
B. a few minutes’&& C. little
minute’s&&& D. a
little minutes’
27. He is a friend____
teacher&&& B. of
teacher’s&&&&
teacher’s&&& D.
with my teacher’s
28. There is no ___ of
knowing what it means.
mean&&&&&&
means&&&&&&&
29. He has caught
fish&&&&&&&&
fish&&&&&&&&
fishes&&&&&
D. a few fish
30. There are too many ___
in your sentences.
and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
ands’&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
and’s&&&&&&&&
31. China in a country with
___ population.
large&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
big&&&&&&&&&&&&
large&&&&&&&
D. a large
32. These ____ are made in
safes&&&&&&&&&
saves&&&&&&&&&&&
sheblfs&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. radioes
33. He has two ____.
A. brother-in-law&& B.
brother-in-laws& C.
brothers-in-law&&&&
D. brothers-in-law
34. I will never turn____ to
my country.
traitor&&&&&&&&
traitor&&&&&&&&
traitor&&&&&
D. traitors
35. The house is in ____ of
possession&&&&&&&&
possession&&&&&&&&&
possession&&&&&&&&&&
36. When he began to learn
Russian, he was already in ____ fifties.
X&&&&&&&&&&&&
his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
37. Can you play ____?
piano&&&&&&&
C. the Chinese
chess&&&&&
38. There comes ___
A. a black and a
white&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. a black and white
C. the black and the
white&&&&&&&&&&&
D. the black and a white
39. I have thrown away my
old glasses. I’ll have to buy ____.
&&& A. a new
one&&&&&&&&
B. some new
pair&&&&&&&&
C. some new
one&&&&&&&
D. a new pair
40. The pool is ____ deepest
at the center!
the&&&&&&&&&&&
D. the very
41. He was born in the year
when ___ broke out.
&& A. World War
II&&& B. the
second World
War&&& C. the
World War II&&&
D. Second World War
42. I grasped him by ____
a&&&&&&&&&&&&&
X&&&&&&&&&&&&&
his&&&&&&&&&
43. Cases are on ____.
decrease&&&&&&&&&
X&&&&&&&&&&
increase&&&&&&&
D. decrease
44. He appears at five to
minute&&&&&&
B. a minute&& C. the
minutes&&&&&&
D. the minute
45. In some things I am
ignorant to ___.
&& A. degree& B.
the degree& C.
degrees&&&&&&
D. degree.
46. __ is a Christian
&& A. Gentleman B. A gentleman C.
the gentleman D. Gentlemen
____ begins with hard work.
success&&& B.
The success& C. Success D. Succession
The ___ speak standard (/good )Chinese.
Englishman&&&&&&&
B. English
mans&&&&&&&&
Germans&&&&&&&
___ is fighting a battle against the bad climate.
The man B. A man C. the men D. Man
I have forgotten all these ____.
formula& B. formulaes C.
formulas& D. the formulae
BBBCD&&&&&
31-35: DACBC&&&
BDBDC&&&&&
ADADA&&&&&
46-50: CCCDC
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖