helisa ann has a blackk cat改为同义句

句型转换。1. Lily has a computer in her bedroom. (改为同义
练习题及答案
句型转换。
1. Lily has a computer in her bedroom. (改为同义句)           _________ _________ a computer in _________ bedroom. 2. Haibin Park is a good place to take a walk. (对画线部分提问)     _________ _________ a good place to take a walk? 3. We have fun in the garden. (改为同义句)    We _________ _________ in the garden. 4. He wants to buy some cards. (改为否定句)     He _________ _________ to buy _________ cards. 5. Jean often does her homework at 7: 00. (改为否定句)     Jean_________ _________ her homework at 7: 00.
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:同步题
所属题型:句型转换
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. There is Lily's    2. Where is    3. enjoy ourselves 4. doesn't want any 5. doesn't do
马上分享给同学
初中三年级英语试题“句型转换。1. Lily has a computer in her bedroom. (改为同义”旨在考查同学们对
there be 句型、
不定代词、
频度副词、
实义动词的单数第三人称形式、
实义动词、
助动词的单数第三人称形式、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
there be句型:
一、构成:There be ...句型表示的是 &某处有(存在)某人或某物&,其结构为There be(is,are,was, were )+名词+地点状语。例如:
There are fifty-two students in our class.
There is a pencil in my pencil-case.
There was an old house by the river five years ago.
二、各种句式:
否定句:There be句型否定句式的构成和含有be动词的其它句型一样,在be后加上&not&。也可用&no&来表示。即:no + n.(名词)= not a\an\any + n.(名词)。注意:no + n.(可数名词单数)= not a\an + n.(可数名词单数);no + n.(可数名词复数)= not any + n.(可数名词复数);no + n.(不可数名词)= not any + n.(不可数名词)。例如:
There is an orange in her bag.
&There isn&t an orange in her bag.
&There is no orange in her bag.
There are some oranges in her bag.
&There aren&t any oranges in her bag.
&There are no oranges in her bag.
There is some juice in the bottle.
&There isn&t any juice in the bottle.
&There is no juice in the bottle.
&一般疑问句:There be结构的一般疑问句变化只需把be动词移到句首,再在句尾加上问号即可。例如:
There is some money in her handbag.
& Is there any money in her handbag? (疑问句和否定句中,some改为any, something改为anything.)
There is something new in today&s newspaper.
&There isn&t anything new in today&s newspaper.
&Is there anything new in today&s newspaper?
特殊疑问句:  
There be句型的特殊疑问句有以下三种形式:
① 对主语提问:当主语是人时,用 &Who&s + 介词短语?&;当主语是物时,用 &What&s + 介词短语?&。其中there在口语中常常省略。注意:无论原句的主语是单数还是复数,对其提问时一般都用be的单数形式(回答时却要根据实际情况来决定)。如:
There is a bird in the tree. &What&s in the tree?
There are some bikes over there. &What&s over there?
There is a little girl in the room. &Who is in the room?
② 对地点状语提问:用 &Where is \ are + 主语?&表示(注意其答语变化):例如:
There is a computer in my office.
& Where is the computer? ----It&s in my office.
There are four children in the classroom.
&Where are the four children?&They& re in the classroom.
③ 对数量提问:一般有两种提问方式:
如果主语是可数名词,无论是单数还是复数,都用&How many +可数名词复数 + are there + 介词短语?&表示:
There are twelve months in a year.
&How many months are there in a year?
There is only one book in my bag.
& How many books are there in your bag?
There is a cat in the box.
& How many cats are there in the box?
如果主语是不可数名词,则用& How much + 不可数名词 + is there + 介词短语?&表示:
There is some money in my purse. How much money is there in
your purse?
反意疑问句:There be或There加其它动词,其反意疑问句一律用&there? 例如:
There is a beautiful girl in the garden, isn&t there?
There used to be no school here, used there \did there?
there be 就近原则:
There be句型的就近原则也是主谓一致语法项目的重点考点。There be句型中be动词的单复数形式由后面挨近的一项的单复数决定。
如:There is a pen, two books and many pencils on the desk.
在本句中尽管有钢笔、书和铅笔,但是由于离be动词最近的一项是单数a pen,因此,be动词用单数is。
又如:有一本书和三只猫。there is a book and three cats.&
反过来,有三只猫和一本书。 there are three cats and a book.
there be固定句式:
There be +名词或代词+to do (+介词) 有某事要做
There be + some/no+ trouble/difficulty ( in) doing sth/with sth. 做某事(没)有困难
There be + some/no + doubt about/as to sth / that& 对某事(没)有疑问
There is no sense/use/good/point (in) doing sth 做某事没有道理/用处/好处/意义
There is no need (for sb.) to do sth/that& (某人)做某事没有必要
There is no chance/possibility to do sth/of doing sth./that& 没有做某事的机会/可能性
There was no arguing with her. 没法和她争辩。
There is a time when...有做某事的一段时间
考点名称:
简单说,不定代词就是指明代替任何特定名词或形容词的代词;不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语和定语。
不定代词有哪些?
初中常用不定代词有:some(something,somebody,someone),any(anything,anybody,anyone), no(nothing,nobody,no one), every(everything,everybody,everyone,),all,each,both,much,many,(a)little,(a)few,other(s),another,none,one,either, neither等。一般来讲,修饰不定代词的词要置于其后。
不定代词的用法:
不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语、定语和状语。
不定代词+形容词
不定代词+to do
Both of them are teachers.他们两人都是教师。
I know nothing about this person.我对这个人一无所知。
This book is too much for a child.这本书对一个小孩来说太难了。
There is a little water in the glass.玻璃杯里有一些水。
I can't find my book anywhere.我在任何地方都不能找到我的书。
修饰不定代词的词,一般情况下要后置。
常用不定代词用法举例
①一般用于肯定句中的不定代词:some, someone, somebody, something
②一般用于否定句、疑问句和条件句中的不定代词:any, anyone, anybody, anything
③一般用于句中表示否定意义的不定代词:no, no one, nobody, nothing
④不定代词one指代可数名词,既可指人,亦可指物,它可以代替上文中出现的单数可数名词,指代复数名词时可以用ones。
⑤none通常只用作名词,在句中作主语、宾语等。意为&没有任何(人或物)&,既可指人,亦可指物。none后常跟of短语,其后用复数可数名词或不可数名词。
⑥both, all
both指两个人、物或群体;
all指三个以上的人、物或群体或泛指一切事物。
⑦every, each
each一般用于指两个或两个以上的人或物,侧重个别;
every用于指三个或三个以上的人或物,侧重全体。而且each所指对象在上下文中已十分明确。
⑧other, the other, others, the others, another
other具有名词和形容词性质,既可指人,亦可指物。other常与定冠词the连用。
不定冠词an与other连用则组成another。other只作形容词或代词,表示&其他的,别的&,不可单独使用。
the other作形容词或代词,特指两者中或两部分的另一个或另一部分。
others相当于&other+名词&,泛指&别的人或物&,只有名词性用法。
the others相当于&the other+名词&,表示&剩下的,其余的&,特指除此之外的全部 人或物。
another作形容词或代词,泛指三个或三个以上不定数目中的&另一个&。
⑨either, neither
either指&两者中的任何一个&;neither指&两者中无一&,具有否定意义。
⑩many, much, most
many和much具有名词和形容词的性质,都表示&许多、大量&。
Much一般只能指代或修饰不可数名词,many只能指代或修饰复数可数名词。Most指&大部分、大多数&。
(11)few, a few, little, a little
a few 和a little 意为&少数、少量&,其意义是肯定的。
A few指代或修饰复数形式的可数名词,a little指代或修饰不可数名词。
Few 和little意为&几乎一点没有&,具有否定意义。
考点名称:
频度副词:频度副词用来表示动作频率的,但程度上有别于程度副词。常见频度副词按频率大小排列如下:always(100%)&usually(80%)&often(60%)&sometimes(40%)&seldom(20%)&hardly (10%)&rarely never(1%)
频度副词的位置
1. 在be动词之后。如:
She is sometimes very busy. 她有时很忙。
2. 在第一个动词或情态动词之后。如:
I will never forget the first time I met you. 我将永远忘不了和你的第一次见面。
3. 在实义动词之前。如:
We often go there. 我们常去那儿。
4. sometimes也可放在句首、句中或句末,often也可放在句末。如:
Sometimes she writes to me. 她有时候给我写信。
频度副词的用法
1. often, always, usually等通常和一般现在时连用,表示现在经常或反复发生的动作。如:
It often rains here in April. 这儿四月份常下雨。
2. always与进行时连用时,并不强调动作正在进行,而是表示赞叹、厌烦等情绪。如:
He is always thinking of others. 他总是想着别人。(赞叹)
She is always asking silly questions. 她老是问些愚蠢的问题。(厌烦)
3. 对这些频度副词提问时,用how often。如:
I write to my brother sometimes.
频度副词常考知识点总结
◆always 频率最高,表示动作重复、状态继续,表示&一直、总是&,其反义词为never,always等与not连用时,表示部分否定。如:
The rich are not always happy. 有钱的人并不总是快乐的。
◆usually意为&通常&,表示习惯性动作或状态,很少有例外。如:
We usually go to school at seven in the morning. 我们通常在早上七点上学。
◆Often意为&经常,时常&,表示反复性的动作或状态,中间有间断,不如usually那么频繁。其反义词是seldom。often在句尾时常被very或quite修饰。如:
It often rains here in April. 这儿四月份常下雨。
◆sometimes意为&有时&,频率不及often,表示动作偶尔发生,间断时间较长。其位置比较灵活,放在句首、句中、句末都可。如:
Sometimes we go to the cinema and at other times we go for a walk.
有时我们去看电影,有时我们去散步。
◆seldom意为&很少&;never意为&从不&。这两个副词表示否定意义,动作几乎不会发生。如:
He seldom eats breakfast. 他很少吃早餐。
◆hardly具有否定意义,表示&几乎不、简直不&,除非特殊情况,否则不会发生。如:
The boy is so young that he could hardly understand it. 这个孩子太小了,不可能懂得这件事。
◆对上述频度副词提问时,用how often。如:
I write to my brother sometimes.
&How often do you write to your brother?
考点名称:
实义动词:亦称连系动词(Link Verb),它本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。实义动词又可以根据其后是否带宾语分为及物动词和不及物动词,在一般现在时的肯定句中,当主语为非第三人称单数时,谓语动词用原形,当主语为第三人称单数时,谓语动词用单数第三人称形式。
实义动词第三人称单数变化规则
1、大多数动词在词尾加&S&在清辅音后发音为[s],在浊辅音及元音后发音为 [z]。如:
①stop-stops [s] ; make-makes [s]
②read-reads [z] ; play-plays [z]
2、以辅音字母加&y&结尾的,要先将&y&变为&i&,然后在加&es&读[iz] 如:
fly-flies [z]; carry-carries [z]
study-studies [z]; worry-worries
3、以&s, x, ch, sh&结尾的,在词尾加&es&,发音为[iz] 如:
teach-teaches [iz]; watch-watches [iz]
4、以&o&结尾的动词,加&es&,读[z] 如:
go-goes [z] do-does [z]
下面几个动词变为单数时,原词的元音部分的发音发生了较大的变化,请注意记忆。 如:
1、do [du:]-does [dz]
2、say [sei]-says [sez]
以不发音字母&e&结尾的开音节词,如果尾音是[s],[z]时,加&s&后字母&e&发音, 与所加&s&一起读做[iz]。 如: close-closes [iz]
be动词包括:am, is, are。第三人称单数用过去式为复数用are,过去式为were.
实义动词单数第三人称形式的否定句、疑问句及特殊疑问句
否定句:在主语的后面实义动词前加doesn&t(注意实义动词应恢复原形。)
主语(单三)+doesn& + 动词原形+其他
Jim likes football变否定: Jim doesn&t like football
He has lunch at school. 变否定:He doesn&t have lunch at school.
一般疑问句及答语:在句子前面加助动词does,实义动词恢复原形。
Does +主语(单三)+ 动词原形+其他
Does your father work ? Yes, he does. /No, he doesn&t
特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句
特殊疑问词+ does +主语(单三)+ 动词原形+其他
Where does a bird live ?
How does she go to school?
考点名称:
有现在分词和过去分词变化的动词就是实义动词,实义动词就是有实在意义,有动词各种变化形式的动词,包括及物动词,不及物动词和连系动词在内,现在有的专著称之为&实动词&。实义动词是与助动词相对应的,并不是与连系动词相对应的,不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。
实义动词有哪些?
实义动词是具体且实际存在动作的词,比如buy、eat、drink、paly、open等等,跟实义动词相反的比如care、look for、feel、wish等兼为虚的、抽象的动作,则不是实义动词。
实义动词的用法
英语中的动词可以从不同角度进行分类,根据动词在句子中的作用,动词可分为实义动词和助动词;根据动词的形式,可分为限定动词和非限定动词。实义动词又可以根据其后是否带宾语分为及物动词和不及物动词;根据语义特征分为动态动词和静态动词;根据其动作发生的方式、动作发生过程的长短分为延续性动词和短暂性动词。了解实义动词的分类,有助于我们更准确地使用动词。
(一)及物动词和不及物动词
1.能接宾语的动词叫及物动词;不能接宾语的动词叫不及物动词。及物动词可以使用被动语态;不及物动词不能用于被动语态中。
Hundreds of people were attacked in the streets on that day.那天大街上有数百人遭到袭击。
2.在很多情况下,一个动词的性质会发生改变,即及物动词有时可以用作不及物动词,不及物动词也可以用作及物动词。
How long have you been studying English?你学英语多久了?
3.及物动词又分为单宾语及物动词、双宾语及物动词和复合宾语及物动词。单宾语及物动词后只需要跟一个直接宾语,大多数及物动词都是单宾语及物动词。
She hit him on the head with her umbrella. 她用雨伞打他的头。
双宾语及物动词除了跟一个直接宾语之外,还需要跟一个间接宾语。如:give,show,send,sing,bring,offer,lend,write,teach,buy,fetch等。
复合宾语及物动词除了跟一个宾语之外,还需要带一个宾语补足语。如:ask,tell,allow,help,advise,find,see,keep,call等。
He could hear a dog barking. 他听得到狗叫。
(二)Be有时是实义动词,有时是助动词
要看情况而定,就像一位妇女,在儿子面前就是妈妈,在她的妈妈面前她就是女儿。
1.She is a teacher.
2.Be careful!
3.She has been here for more than 10 days.
上述各句的be的各种变化形式都在谓语的位置上,与后面的表语一起构成复合谓语。
下列句中的be的变化形式就不是连系动词,而是助动词:
1.He is speaking English now.
2.He was watching TV when the bell rang.
(三)特殊实义动词
英语动词很多既是及物动词又是不及物动词,如:close, begin, study, leave, work等。
1.The post office closes at 9:00 p. m.邮局晚上9点关门。
2.Close the window,please.请关窗。
3.Shall we begin now?我们现在开始吗?
实义动词的句法
1.肯定句:表示肯定语气。
如:I have a blue book.
2.否定句:主语+don&t/doesn&t+动词原形。其中do/does为助动词,是来帮助实义动词构成否定或疑问句的,但加了do/does后,其后面的动词必须用动词原形。
I have a blue book.(变为否定句)&I don&t have a blue book.
3.一般疑问句:Do/Does +主语+动词原形+其他?句中加了do/does后,其后面的动词还是必须用动词原形。
I have a blue book.(变为一般疑问句)&Do you have a blue book?
4.特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句?
Your sister likes English best because it&s interesting.&Why does your sister like English best?
注意:当含有and引导的短语在句中做谓语或宾语,我们把这类句子变否定句时,必须把and变为or.如:
He can swim and dance. (变为否定句)&He can&t swim or dance.
考点名称:
助动词单数第三人称形式
英语中常有&He is &&、&Does she &? &、&It was &&、&Jim has &&等句式,就是说,当主语为第三人称单数时,谓语动词或助动词一般要采用相应的第三人称单数形式与之相搭配。助动词是指帮助句子构成疑问和否定的词,英语中用了助动词,那么该句型在不同的时态当中应该是不一样的,但是总体来说应该是这样的,(否定句:主语+ 助动词+动词原形+....疑问句: 助动词+主语+动词原形+.....)。
助动词的单数第三人称形式:
助动词:be&&is,do&&does,have&&has,shall&&shall,will&&will.
第三人称做主语时特殊疑问句中的助动词用does,后面的动词用原形,其他的第一人称,第二人称,复数概念做主语时特殊疑问句中的助动词用do,后面也是用原形。
助动词do与does与人称代词搭配口诀
1、变句型,先观察 主语为一、二、(三复), 陈述句中动用原。一般疑问do句首, 否定don&t实动前。
2、若是主语为三单, 陈述句中动变形。 一般疑问也简单, does放在句子前。 否定doesn&t实动前, 主动出现动还原。
注:一、二、(三复)指的是第一、第二人称单复数,第三人称复数。
动用原指动词用原形,实动指实义动词
相关练习题推荐
与“句型转换。1. Lily has a computer in her bedroom. (改为同义”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2018与《》相关:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights ReservedLearntoaskandanswer
时间: 2:13:26
&&&&&&&&Unit9Howwasyourweekend?&&&&Part1:TeachingDesign(第一部分:教学设计)Unitgoals●Learnmoreactivityphrases●Learnthepasttenseofsomeverbs●LearntotalkaboutrecentpasteventsWordsdid,went,stay,practice,was,spend,had,saw,wrote,change,sat,text,mountain,geography,week,anythingHowwasyourweekend?Itwasgreat.Whatdidyoudolastweekend?Istudiedformymathtest.IwatchedTV.Isawaninterestingtalkshow.Whatabout...?It‘stimetogotoschool.Whatabout?regularverb,irregularverb,talkshowWhatdidyoudolastweek?SreucturesIplayedsoccer.Wewenttothebeach.Whatdidhe/shedolastweekend?He/Shedidhis/herhomework.Whatdidtheydolastweekend?Theyplayedtennis.Regularverbs:play...played,clean...cleanedIrregularverbs:do...did,go...wentTeachingtime:5periodsPeriodOneSectionA1a-2cTeachinggoals:●Masterthenewwords:did,went,stay,practice,was,mountain,geography,regularverb,irregularverb,test,whatabout●Learntoaskandanswer:Howwasyourweekend?Itwasgreat.Whatdidyou/she/hedolastweekend?I/He/Shewenttothebeach.Teachingtools;arecorder,somepicturesTeachingmethod;听说读写,总结小组活动Teachingdifficulties:talkaboutthepasteventsExpressions&&&&&&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&&TeachingproceduresStepone:WarmingupAskstudentsaboutwhattheydoonweekends.Model:T:Howisyourweekend?S:It‘sgreat/terrible,good,OK./Notbad.T:Whatdoyouusuallydoonweekends?S:Iusuallyplaysoccer/domyhomework/cleanmyroom...T:Howaboutyourfriend?S:She/HeusuallystaysathomeandwatchTV.Steptwo:Presenting1.Makealistoftheverbphrasesstudentssaidjustnowontheblackboard.Forexample:playsoccer,domyhomework,cleanmyroom,stayathome,watchTV...2.Goonaskingstudents:Whatdidyoudolastweekend?Howwasyourlastweekend?Helpstudentsanswer,usingthepasttenseoftheverbs.Payattentiontothechangeofverbs‘formwatchTV...watchedTV,playsoccer...playedsoccerdohomework...didhomework,gotothebeach...wenttothebeacham/is/...was,are...wereModel:T:Whatdidyoudolastweekend?S:Iplayedsocceranddidhomework.Stepthree:PracticingActivity11.Studentsaskandanswerinpairsabouttheirlastweekendinthesameway.2.Checksomepairs.Activity21.Pointtothepicturesin1aandaskstudentstotellwhattheysee.Nameeachactivityandrepeatinthepasttense.wenttothemovies,playedsoccer,wenttothebeach,didhomework,playedtennis,cleanedmyroom2.Askstudentstomatcheachactivitywithoneofthepictures.3.Checktheanswers.1.d2.b3.f4.c5.e6.a4.Studentsreadthephrasesaloud.Activity3a)Studentsworkinpairstoaskandansweraboutwhatthegirlin1adidondifferentdays.Model:A:WhatdidshedoinPicturea?B:Shewenttothemovie.&&&&&&&&2&&&&&&&&&&&&A:WhatdidshedoonSaturdaymorning?B:Sheplayedtennis.b)Checksomepairs.Stepfour:Listening.(1b)1.Pointtotheactivitiesinthepicturein1a.Askstudentstolistencarefully.2.Playtherecordingthefirsttime,studentsonlylisten.TapescriptBoy:Hey,Lucy.Girl:Hi,Bob.Boy:Howwasyourweekend?Girl:Itwasgreat.Boy:So,whatdidyoudo?Girl:Well,onSaturdaymorningIplayedtennis,onSaturdayafternoonIwenttothebeach,andonSaturdaynightIwenttothemovies.Boy:Cool.Girl:Then,onSundaymorning,Icleanedmyroom.OnSundayafternoon,Iplayedsoccer,andonSundaynight,Ididmyhomework.3.Playtherecordingthesecondtime.Studentslistenandwritethedayandmorning,afternoon,nightbeloweachpicture.4.Checktheanswers.Picturea:SaturdaynightPictureb:SundayafternoonPicturec:SaturdayafternoonPictured:SundaynightPicturee:SaturdaymorningPicturef:Sundaymorning5.Studentslistenagainandrepeat.StepfivepairworkRoleplaystudentstalkabouttheirweekendsStepsixexercise写出下列动词的过去式1.do2.play3.clean4.visit5.study6.practice7.have8.stay9.read10.watch11.cook12.die13.get14.sit15.lookStepsevensummary:1.谈论过去的事件。2.练习动词的过去式。&&&&&&&&3&&&&&&&&&&&&StepeightBlackboarddesignHowwasyourweekend?1.动词的过去式am(is)---was,are----were规则动词的过去式2.Whatdidyoudoovertheweekend?Iplayedthecomputergames.HomeworkA组&&&&词汇1.打篮球4.去看电影7.读书10.买东西13.少数,一些B组情景对话1.A:WhereB:Iyoulastnight?athome.?onachair,ofsomething.2.做家庭作业5.打扫房间8.举办晚会11.访谈节目14.从移开3.去海滨6.在星期六早晨9.呆在家里12.怎么样?15.想到,考虑&&&&&&&&A:WhatdidyouB:I2.A:Hi,Pepe.B:Hi,Ken!DidyouA:Yes,IB:A:I.didyoudo?&&&&&&&&nothing.Ijust&&&&&&&&yourweekend?&&&&&&&&didyougo?amovie.ThenIshoppingdinnertogether.&&&&&&&&tothecinema.I&&&&&&&&withmymother.Atnight,Ivisitedmyaunt.We&&&&&&&&4&&&&&&&&&&&&Shecookedpizza&&&&&&&&me.&&&&&&&&教学后记:&&&&A.Whatwouldyoulike?B.Onlysometea.C.Imreadinganinterestingbook.D.Hereyouare.E.Whatsthetime.F.Itsverynice.G.Thatsallright.英语学科七年级下册&&&&&&&&第八单元限时作业第5课时(总第36课时)&&&&姓名:__________班级:___________________得分:___________一、巩固运用。1.Ilikethe2.We3.MybrotherSteve4.Applejuiceisakindof5.Whatintherestaurant.(特色菜)havesomebananas.(也)mutton.(喜欢).(饮料)&&&&&&&&doyouhave?(尺寸)&&&&&&&&6.Billwouldlike_________(read)story.7.Look!They________(buy)fruitandvegetablesinthemarket.8.There________(be)somebeefandeggsinthenoodles.9.9he________(have)anegg,asmallbowlofchickennoodlesandtwoappleseveryday.10.Ilike_________(listen)tothepopmusicandwatchingTV.11.kind,what,they,like,of,would,noodles(连词成句).12.Shehasastrawberry.(用they替换she)TheyNancysome.somesalad.likeamediumbowl?15.Myphonenumberis.(提问)phonenumber?16.Hewouldn‘tliketodrinktea.(同义句)He______________todrinktea.17.CanIhelpyou?I)完型填空MumuisaChineseboy.Butnowhe1intheUK.Helivesand23withMr.andMrs..GreeninLondon.Theyareverynicetohim.Buttheylikedifferent(不同的)fruits.Mumuwouldlikemilkandeggs,buthewouldn‘tlikevegetablesLunchisatoneHethinksthey‘re.57.Hewouldlikesomerice.Afterthat,84______canI____________you?能力提升.13.Nancywantssomesalad.(同义句转换)14.He‘dlikeamediumbowl.(一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&Forbreakfast,Mr.andMrs.Greenwouldlikemilk,eggsandsomevegetables,sometimestheyhavethebreakfasttime.6.9Mr.and.Mr.andMrs.Greenusuallyhavelargehamburgers.Mumudoesn‘tlikelikesomefruits.&&&&&&&&Mrs.Greenusuallyhaveafternoontea.&&&&&&&&5&&&&&&&&&&&&Fordinner,MrandMrsGreenhavesoup,beef,vegetablesandfruit.Mumuwouldn‘tlikehe‘dlikesomenoodles.1.A.liveB.isC.am3.Adrink4.A.inB.of5.A.clock7.A.good9.A.OrB.SoD.isn‘tD.vegetablesD.o‘clockD.delicious2.A.eatB.haveC.eatsD.tohaveB.fruitC.foodC.atD.onB.timeC.aclock&&&&&&&&10beef,&&&&&&&&6.A.themB.theyC.itD.itsB.badC.healthyC.AndD.But8.A.she‘sB.she‘dC.he‘dD.he‘s10.A.anyB.someC.manyD.alot&&&&&&&&A)KFCTel:Address:28BridgeStreetOpen:11:00p.m.Food:friedchicken,Frenchfrieshamburgers,porridgeDrink:coke,coffee,milk,juiceDessert:icecreamSoup:vegetablesoup9:00a.~BigPizza(比萨饼)Tel:Address:102TingStreetOpen:9:30a.12:00p.m.Food:beefpizza,muttonpizzafruitpizza,vegetablepizzaDrink:coffee,milk,fruitjuiceDessert:icecreamSoup:Italy(意大利)soups1.Ifyou‘dlikehamburgers,youcan.A.gotoBigPizzaB.callC.callD.goto102TingStreet2.Whatcan‘tyouhaveinBigPizza?A.FrenchfriesB.MilkC.JuiceD.Soup3.Whatcanyouhaveat11:30p.m.?A.FrenchfriesB.MuttonC.PizzaD.Fruit4.Wherecanyoueaticecream?A.InKFC.B.InBigPizza.C.Italy.D.AB5.WhichofthefollowingsentencesisTRUE?A.Youcanhaveporridgeintheboth.B.Thereisbeefpizza,chickenpizzaandmuttoninBigPizza.C.Wecanhavemilkandcoffeeintheboth.D.Wecanhavevegetablesoupintheboth.~&&&&&&&&6&&&&&&&&&&&&Period&&&&&&&&two&&&&&&&&SectionA2a-4Teachinggoals:1.Masterthenewwords:2.Learntoaskandanswer:Howwasyourweekend?Itwasgreat.Whatdidyou/she/hedolastweekend?I/He/Shewenttothebeach.Teachingtools;arecorder,somepicturesTeachingmethod;小组活动,总结Teachingdifficulties:talkaboutthepasteventsTeachingprocedures:Stepone:WarmingupAskstudentsaboutwhattheydoonweekends.Steptwo:Listening(2a,2b)1.Pointtothe5sentencesandaskstudentstoreadthemaloud.2.Playtherecordingthefirsttime,studentsonlylisten.TapescriptTeacher:So,dideveryonehaveagoodweekend?Studentchorus:Uh-huh.Yeah!Sure,MsClark.Teacher:Good.Whatdidyoudolastweekend,Emma?Emma:Ivisitedmygrandmother,andIdidmyhomework.Teacher:Great.Andhowaboutyou,Ben?Whatdidyoudo?Ben:Istudiedforthemathtest.Teacher:Uh-huh.Carol,howaboutyou?Whatdidyoudo?Carol:Iwenttothebeach,andIplayedtennis.Teacher:Soundslikeyouhadfun.1.Checktheanswers.Theseitemsshouldbeunderlined:grandmother,homework,math,beach,tennis2.Playtherecordingthesecondtime,studentslistenandunderlinethewordstheyhearin2a.3.Studentslistentothetapeoncemoreandwrite―C‖forCarol,―B‖forBen,―E‖forEmmanexttothestatementsin2a.4.Checktheanswers.1.E2.E3.B4.C5.CStepthree:Practicing(Pairwork)Activity12c&&&&&&&&7&&&&&&&&&&&&1.Studentsreadthephrasesintheboxin2c.2.Studentsworkinpairstofillintheblanksin2c,usingtheinformationin2c.3.Studentspracticetheirconversationswithdeskmates.4.Checksomepairs.Activity23a.1.Studentsreadthephrases1...3in3aandknowthemeaningsofthem.2.Askstudentstocompletetheconversationsinthepicturein3aandwritenumbers1...3intheblanks.3.Checktheanswers.Theconversationsshouldbenumberedasfollows:3214.Studentspracticethe3conversationsinpairs.Activity3(3b)StudentsaskandanswerquestionsinpairsaboutMing‘s,Tony‘sandSarah‘sweekends.Model:A:HowwasSarah‘sweekend?B:Itwasn‘tverygood.A:Whatdidshedolastweekend?B:Shecleanedherroomandstudiedforthemathtest.Activity4Game.Whatdidyoudo?1.Playamodelroundofthegame.Forexample:Teacherdrawssimplepicturesof2thingsteacherdidovertheweekend.Letstudentsguesswhatteacherdidaccordingtothepictures.2.Nowaskstudentstopracticetheactivityingroupsoffour.Eachstudentdrawstwothingsshe/hedidovertheweekendonapieceofpaper.Letothersguesswhatshe/hedid.3.Asksomeindividualstudentstoshowtheirpicturesoftwothingstotheclass.Letclassmatesguesswhattheydidlastweekend.Stepfourexercise掌握动词的过去式Stepfivesummary1.谈论过去的经历。StepsixBlackboarddesign一。不规则动词的过去式did----dogo----wentis/am----waseat---ateare---werebreak----broke2.练习了动词的过去式。&&&&&&&&8&&&&&&&&&&&&make----madefind----found&&&&&&&&have----had&&&&&&&&fly----flew&&&&&&&&lost----lost&&&&&&&&二。Howwasyourweekend?Itwasgreat.HomeworkA组&&&&单项选择1.Lastweek,sevenkindsA.sawB.watchamovie.C.lookedme.&&&&&&&&2.LastSunday,myauntcookedpizzaA.toB.onC.fortheweekend?C.for&&&&&&&&3.WhatdidyoudoA.in4.IA.studyB.over&&&&&&&&Englishyesterdayevening.B.studiedC.studyed&&&&&&&&5.—Wherewereyouyesterday?—IstayedA.atB.inhome,readingbooks.C.foronSaturday.C.theytheirholidays.C.enjoysdoinganything.C.not&&&&&&&&6.MymotherwouldliketovisitA.relativesB.friend&&&&&&&&7.EveryoneinourclassA.enjoyB.enjoying&&&&&&&&8.HesatthereforalongtimeA.without9.DidheA.went10.A.InB.no&&&&&&&&tosleeplatelastnight?B.goC.goes&&&&&&&&Sundaymorning,Iplayedsocceronmycomputer.B.AtC.On&&&&&&&&9&&&&&&&&&&&&B组&&&&Ⅰ.词汇1.2.(他们的)booksareoverthere.(大部分)ofthestudentsenjoyedtheparty.(度过)yourweekend?(不高兴).&&&&&&&&3.Whatdidyoudo5.&&&&&&&&4.Hermotherisill.Shefeltvery(地理学)isoneofoursubjects.6.Hewentout8.There‘satrafficⅡ.句型转换&&&&&&&&(没有)sayingaword.(将来)?(事故)atthecornerofthestreet.&&&&&&&&7.Whatdoyouwanttobeinthe&&&&&&&&1.TomlistenedtoCDsyesterday.(变否定句)TomFatherItoCDsyesterday.alldaylastMonday?2.FathersleptalldaylastMonday.(改一般疑问句)3.Iwasverybusylastweek.(改否定句和一般疑问句)verybusylastweek.youverybusylastweek?4.Shetookthewalletawayfromthetable.(对划线部分提问)shesheJimmythewalletawayfrom?upveryearly5.Lastweekend,shegotupveryearly.(对划线部分提问)6.Jimmyreadabookabouthistory.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&教学后记:Periodthree&&&&&&&&SectionB1a-2cTeachinggoals●Masterthenewwords:geography,spend,week,had,saw,wrote,sat,talkshow,middleschool,change,cat,anything,it‘stimeto...●Learntousenewsentences:Iwroteanewsong.Ipracticedmyguitar.Ihadabusyweekend.IreadabookabouthistoryonSundaymorning.Doyouthinkeveryoneenjoystheirweekends?HesatdownandwatchedWangwangplaywithafriendlyblackcat.&&&&&&&&10&&&&&&&&&&&&Itwastimetogohome.HehasnodogandnofamilyTeachingtools;arecorder,somepicturesTeachingmethod;小组活动Teachingdifficulties:talkaboutthepasteventsTeachingprocedures:Step1:Makingarevision1.Askstudentswhattheydidyesterdayandlastweekend.Letthemanswerwiththeverbsinrecentpasttense.Model:T:Whatdidyoudoyesterdaymorning/afternoon/evening?S1:Iwenttoamovie.S2:Ivisitedmyfriends.S3:Istayedathomeanddidmyhomework.2.Studentsworkinpairsorsmallgroups.Askandanswerinthesameway.3.Checksomepairsorgroups.Step2:Presenting1.Askstudents:Didyouhaveagood/busyweekend?Wheredidyouspendyourweekend?Whatdidyouseelastweekend?Whatdidyouwrite?Helpstudentsanswerthequestionswiththeverbsunderlinedinpasttense.(had,spent,saw,wrote)2.Askstudentstomakeupsentenceswiththeverbsabove.Forexample:Ihadapartylastweek.Myfriendspentherweekendwithherparents.Isawmanypeopleintheshopyesterday.MyunclewrotealettertomelastSunday.Step3:PracticingActivity11.Pointtothe4picturesin1a.Say,herearesomethingsthatSallyandJimdid.Askstudents:Whatdidhe/shedo?2.Letstudentsreadthe4phrasesaloud.3.Askstudentstomatchthewordswiththepictures.4.Checktheanswers.1.b2.d3.a4.cActivity21.Drawpicturesofahappyfaceandanunhappyfaceontheblackboard.Writetheword―fun‖underthehappyfaceandtheword―notfun‖undertheunhappyface.2.Askstudentstonamesomeactivitiestheythinkarefunandsomethatare&&&&&&&&11&&&&&&&&&&&&notfun.Forexample:fun...-playedtheguitarwenttothemovienotfun...didhomeworkcleanedmyroom3.Askstudentstodrawahappyfaceoranunhappyfaceforpicturesacandd4.Checktheanswers.Step4:Listening(2a,2b)1.CallattentiontothenamesSallyandJimandthewrite-onlinesundereachname.2.Letstudentslistencarefully.Payattentiontowhattheydidlastweekend.3.Playtherecordingthefirsttime.Studentsonlylisten.TapescriptJim:Hey,Sally!Ididn‘tseeyoulastweekend.Sally:No,Istayedathome.Jim:Why?Sally:Well,Ihadlotsofthingstodo.Jim:Likewhat?Sally:Well,Icleanedmyroom.AndIdidmyhomework.Jim:Youdid?Notmuchfun,huh?Sally:Well,itwasn‘ttoobad.OnSundayIwenttothelibrary.Howaboutyou?Whatdidyoudo?Jim:Well,IplayedsocceronSaturdaymorning.OnSundayafternoon,Iwenttoamovie.AndonSundaynight,Ivisitedmyfriend‘shouse.Sally:Wow!Youhadfun.Jim:Yeah,Ihadfun.ButIdidn‘tdomyhomework,soschoolthismorningwasn‘tfun.4.Playtherecordingthesecondtime.StudentslistenandwritedownwhatSallydidinthechart.5.StudentslistentothetapeoncemoreandwritedownwhatSallydidlastweekend.6.Checktheanswers.SallyJimcleanedherroomplayedsoccerdidherhomeworkwenttoamoviewenttothelibraryvisitedhisfriend‘shouse7.Havestudentsworkinpairs.FirsttalkaboutwhatSallyandJimdidlastweekend.Thentalkabouttheirownweekend.Model:A:WhatdidJimdo?B:Jimwenttothemovie.&&&&&&&&12&&&&&&&&&&&&A:WhatdidSallydo?B:Shecleanedherroom.A:Whatdidyoudolastweekend?B:Ivisitedmysister.8.Checksomepairs.Stepfourexercise&&&&一.动词填空1.LastsummermyfamilyandI2.Whenit3.We4.Ed5.Whatday二..阅读理解阅读下面短文,用所给词的正确形式填空。can,bear,get,look,invite,stand,begin,run,come,fourteenLindawasButtheycakeonthetable,too.Itwastentoeightandthepartyout.Shesawherfriends.Shehearthechildrensay“HappyBirthdaytoyou!”outside..Thegirlbythewindowandtomeetthematthedoor.HisparentsinParisonDecember24,1988.Itwasherbirthdayyesterday.Sheherfriendstoherpartyafewdaysago.Herparentswerebusyyesterday.readyfortheparty.Theboughtsomefish,chicken,beef,vegetables,drinksandfruit.Everythingwasready.Theyputallthefoodanddrinkonthetable.Andtherewasanicebirthday(be)inDalianlastyear.(be)alwayslateforclasslastterm.(be)ityesterday?(go)tothebeach.(rain),IstayedathomeandwatchedTV.&&&&&&&&Stepfivesummary:1.谈论过去的经历。StepsixBlackboarddesignplayedtheguitarstudiedgeographydidmyhomeworkwenttothelibraryWhatdidyoudolastweek?HomeworkA组&&&&Choosetherightanswers.单项选择填空。?1.—______youathomethismorning&&&&&&&&2.练习了动词的过去式。&&&&&&&&13&&&&&&&&&&&&—No,I______.?A.Were;wasntA.wrongA.pickitupA.sawA.cryA.aheadA.get—ItwasSunday.?A.WhatdayA.WhenA.isB.What?B.Who?B.are?C.WhenC.HowlongC.wasD.Whattime?D.What?D.were?9.______didyoustartthemeeting??10.TheBlacks______intheparklastSunday.?B.Were;werent?B.fault?B.pickedupit?B.looked?B.cries?B.before?B.gets?C.Was;wasntC.mistakeC.pickeditupC.watchesC.crysC.afterC.gotD.Was;werentD.false?D.pickedup?D.watched?D.cried?D.ago?D.gots2.Isthissentencetrueor______3.Shesawapenonthegroundand______.?4.He______TVforanhourlastnight.?5.Everyone______whentheyheardthenews.?6.JessiewentbacktoCanadathreeweeks______.?7.Rick______upat6:30thismorning.?8.—______wasityesterday&&&&&&&&B组&&&&一.Changethefollowingsentences.句型转换。?1.Ididmyhomeworkovertheweekend.(对划线部分提问)?2.KenplayedtennisonSaturdaymorning.(改为否定句)?3.Iwenttothemovielastnight.(对划线部分提问)?4.MaryvisitedhergrandparentslastSunday.(对划线部分提问)?5.OldHenrywasinhospitaltheotherday.(改同义句)?OldHenrywasinhospitalafew____________.?二..Clozetest.完形填空。?LinTao6ondutylastMonday.Itwas9.Hewashomework.Mr.Husaid,“You6.A.am7.A.November12th?7.Everyone148here,butJimwasthatJimdidntbringhisittomorrow.”?D.were?1510bed.OnTuesdayhewas11.Mr.Huwassorry1213finishittodayandforget&&&&&&&&Thesedaysheismuchbetterthanbefore.?B.is?C.wasB.Novembertwelfth?&&&&&&&&14&&&&&&&&&&&&C.theNovember12th?8.A.was9.A.here10.A.illin11.A.verybetter12.A.tohear13.A.wouldbetterC.havebetter14.A.dont15.A.takeB.notto?B.bring?B.were?B.from?B.inill?B.verygood?B.hearing?&&&&&&&&D.Novemberthe12?C.areC.awayC.inC.muchbetterC.hearsB.wouldgood?D.hadbetter?C.noC.totakeD.arent?D.tobring?D.is?D.no?D.badin?D.muchwell?D.tolistento?&&&&&&&&教学后记:PeriodfourSectionB3a-4TeachinggoalsReadthearticleTeachingtools;arecorder,somepicturesTeachingmethod;小组活动Teachingdifficulties:talkaboutthepasteventsTeachingprocedures:Stepone:WarmingupAskstudentsaboutwhattheydoonweekend.Steptwo:Reading1.Readthearticletotheclass.Letstudentspayattentiontotheverbsinthepast.Listthemontheblackboard.Asked,did,was,went,played,watched,stayed,visited,cleaned2.Studentsreadthearticlealone.Circletheactivitiestheylike.Underlinetheactivitiestheydon‘tlike.3.Asksometostudentssaytheirideas.Answerswillvary.4.Helpstudentsunderstandsomeproblemstheymayhave.Stepthree:WritingActivity11.Callstudentsattentiontothesixpicturesin3b.Say,herearesomethingsthattheboydid.Askstudents:Whatdidhedolastweekend?2.Studentsworkaloneandfillintheblanks.3.Checkouttheiranswers.1)cleanedmyroom2)didmyhomework3)visitedmyaunt4)wenttothelibrary5)playedsoccer6)watchedTV&&&&&&&&15&&&&&&&&&&&&Activity21.Askstudentstotakeoutapieceofpaper.Andwriteaboutwhattheydidlastweekend.2.Letsomeindividualstudentsreadtheirownarticlestotheclass.Activity3Game.―WhoamI?‖1.Workinpairs.SupposeStudentAisafamouspersonandwritewhathe/shedidlastweekend.Thentalktohis/herpartnerabouthis/herweekendactivities.Thepartnertriestoguesswhohe/sheis.Forexample:S1:Whatdidyoudolastweekend?S2:Iwroteanewsong.Ipracticedmyguitar.S1:Iguessyouare....StepfourexerciseA.动词填空1.LastsummermyfamilyandI(go)tothebeach.2.Whenit(rain),IstayedathomeandwatchedTV.3.We(be)inDalianlastyear.4.Ed(be)alwayslateforclasslastterm.5.Whatday(be)ityesterday?B.阅读理解阅读下面短文,用所给词的正确形式填空。can,bear,get,look,invite,stand,begin,run,come,fourteenLindawasinParisonDecember24,1988.Itwasherbirthdayyesterday.Sheherfriendstoherpartyafewdaysago.Herparentswerebusyyesterday.Buttheyreadyfortheparty.Theboughtsomefish,chicken,beef,vegetables,drinksandfruit.Everythingwasready.Theyputallthefoodanddrinkonthetable.Andtherewasanicebirthdaycakeonthetable,too.Itwastentoeightandtheparty.Thegirlbythewindowandout.Shesawherfriends.Shetomeetthematthedoor.Hisparentshearthechildrensay―HappyBirthdaytoyou!‖outside.Stepfivesummary:谈论周末所发生的事情。StepsixBlackboarddesignWhatdidhedolastweekend?1)cleanedmyroom2)didmyhomework3)visitedmyaunt4)wenttothelibrary5)playedsoccer6)watchedTV&&&&&&&&16&&&&&&&&&&&&Homework&&&&A组.用适当的单词填空。?1.LastSunday,wewenttotheb______.Somestudentsswam,othersmadesandcastles.2.OnSunday,twokidsvisitedfriendsandr______.?3.Yesterdaywehadamatht______.Igotfullmarks.?4.—Howmanydaysarethereinaw______—Seven.?5.Hisfriendhadatraffica______onhiswayhome.?二.用所给单词的适当形式填空。?6.Merry______meakindof______ofsugar,milkandchocolatewhenIvisitedhim.(mix)?7.______teacherboughtalotofbooksfor______.(they)?8.Afewdoctorsandnurses______forsavingSARSpatients.Their______areglorious(光荣的).(die)?9.______theteachers,hewouldn’twinthesecondplaceforEnglishcompetition.(with)?10.How______thebuildingis!Doyouknowwhat______itis?(high)?B组一.组句。(请注意大小写和标点符号)?1.did,you,what,do,overtheweekend?2.for,inthemorning,I,science,studied,thetest?3.finish,we,not,did,ourhomework?4.yourweekend,was,how?5.you,did,the,talkshow,interesting,see?二.补全对话。?A:You(1)______tired.?B:Iam.Ihada(2)______busyweekend.?A:Didyouplay(3)______gamesB:Yes,I(4)______.OnSaturdaymorning,I(5)______socceronmycomputer.ThenIwatchedafootballmatch.?A:Wheredidyou(6)______itB:(7)______TV.?A:Great.AndwhatdidyoudoonSundaynightB:Ilistenedtothemusic(8)______midnight.?A:Itsounds(9)______fun.?B:Yes,but(10)______oftired.?&&&&&&&&17&&&&&&&&&&&&教学后记:PeriodfiveSelf-check1-3Teachinggoals1.Helpstudentstoreviewallthekeyvocabularypresentedinthisunit.2.Helpstudentspracticewritingasurveyusingthepasttense.3.Givestudentsanopportunitytousethetargetlanguageinconversation.TeachingproceduresStepone:Learningwords1.AskstudentstoreadwordsinPart1aloudandknowthemeaningofthem.2.Havestudentsdividethewordsinto2groups.1)Verbsinpasttense:watched,visited,studied,played,was,went,2)Nouns:weekend,geography,homework,guitarCallstudents‘attentiontothechangingformsofverbsinpasttense.1)regularverbs:watched,cleaned,visited,studied,played2)irregularverbs:was,did,went3.Askstudentstowritefiveormorenewwordsofthisunitintheirvocab-builder.Steptwo:Learningastory1.Givestudentssomequestions.LetstudentsreadthearticleaboutOldHenryaloneandtrytoanswerthesequestions.Forexample:1.DoesOldHenryenjoyhisweekend?2.Whatdidhedolastmonth?3.Whathappenedtohisdog?4.HowisOldHenrynow?2.Checktheanswers.Answer1:No,hedoesn‘t.Answer2:HewentforawalkwithWangWang,hiscutedog.Answer3:Hisdogwaslost.Answer4:He‘sverysad.3.StudentsreadthearticlealoneagainandwriteareportaboutnowtheyhelpedOldHenrylastweekend,usingthesuggestionsgiveninthebox.Suggestionscleanthehouse,playchess,watchamovie,playtheguitar,cookdinner.4.Asksomeindividualstudentstoreadtheirreporttotheclass.StepthreeExercises&&&&阅读理解。?Forwhat?Mr.Southgotaletterfromafriendofhisandreaditinhisstudy.Theheadofhisofficecalledhimandhewenttoanswer.HissonBillwentintotheroom.Hebegantodrawamonkeyontheletter.Whenhis&&&&&&&&18&&&&&&&&&&&&fatherwentback,hecouldnotreaditanylonger.He?beat?(打)boyandlethimgoout.Tombeganthetowatchanoldmanmendingabikeattheturning.?“Whatdoesyourfatherdo?”askedtheoldman.?“Hesalawyer(律师).”“Doesheusuallyputothersintoprison(关进监狱)?”“No,”answeredtheboy.“Hesayshecantdosuchfoolishthings(这样的傻事).”?“Doyouhopetobealawyer,too?”“No,Ihopetobeapoliceman.”“Forwhat?”“Hebeatmethismorning.”1Theword“study”inthisstoryis______?A.学习A.yesterdayB.研究?C.书房D.法庭?2.Mr.Southreadhisfriendsletter______?B.thismorning?C.thisafternoonD.thisevening?B.Billdidntdoanyhousework?D.Billreadtheletter?D.nearthestreet?3.______,sohisfatherbeathim.?A.Billbefouled(弄脏)theletter?C.Billdidntwanttogotoschool?4.Billleftandplayed______.?A.atschoolB.inabuilding?C.inashop5.Billhopedtobeapolicemanto______.?A.helphisfather?C.punish(惩罚)hisfatherB.putothersintoprison?D.punishthebadmen&&&&&&&&SLet‘slookatwhatwehavelearnedinthisunit.Andweshouldlearnthephrasesbyheart.Wecansaywhatwedidinthepasttime.&&&&&&&&Stepfive&&&&&&&&Blackboarddesign&&&&&&&&1.DoesOldHenryenjoyhisweekend?2.Whatdidhedolastmonth?3.Whathappenedtohisdog?4.HowisOldHenrynow?Checktheanswers.Answer1:No,hedoesn‘t.Answer2:HewentforawalkwithWangWang,hiscutedog.Answer3:Hisdogwaslost.Answer4:He‘sverysad.Homework&&&&&&&&Forexample:&&&&&&&&19&&&&&&&&&&&&A组重点单词及词组。1.根据句意和首字母提示补全单词完成句子。(1).Wedon‘tgotoschoolonw_________.(2).IplayedtennisonSaturdaym_______.(3).HeisstudyingforanEnglisht_______.(4).Hewenttothemovie.Whata_______you?(5).Hedidhish_________yesterday.beach.(7).Mysisterv________mygrandmotheryesterday.(8).Sheisam_______schoolstudent.(9).Ioftenseetalks_________onFridayevening.weekend?2.翻译下列词组。打扫房间____________上周末_________在星期四上午____________拜访我的笔友________为历史考试而学习____________阅读______________练习弹钢琴__________与父母一起度过周末_________呆在家里______________该上学了。__________一本地理方面的书_________formostkids______________playsports__________abusyweekend__________alittledifficult______________onSaturdaynight____cookdinnerforme______aninterestingtalkshow__________writeanewsong_________gotothemountains________goforawalk______________sitdown_______playwithafriendlyblackcat________lookfor______________B组语法(一般过去时)1.写出下列动词的过去式。Live_______visit_______stop_______Take_______begin_______teach_______it_______see_______buy_______eat_______drink_______Say_______know_______stand_______come_______bring2.选择单词并用其正确形式填空。Readdostudylivegoseewatchcleanareis(1).She_______herhomeworkyesterday.(3).How________theweatherlastweek?(5).Iam________fortheChinesetestnow.(2).Wewanttodosome_______.(4).They______acomedylastSaturday.(6).Julia________herroomeveryweek.read_______lie_______sing_______say_______spend_______sleep_______pay_______get_______give_______wear_______like_______hope_______stay_______pay_______talk_______watch_______open_______wait______want_______enjoy_______rain_______snow_______(10).Howdoyous________your(6).Myweekendwasg______.Iwenttothe&&&&&&&&study_______relax_______&&&&&&&&20&&&&&&&&&&&&(7).MybrotherandI_______inBeijinglastFriday.(9).I_______tothelibrarytwodaysago.3.按要求改写句子。(1).Myweekendwasverygreat.(提问)&&&&&&&&(8).Sarah_______inAustralialastyear.&&&&&&&&(10).Thekids________TVyesterdayafternoon.______________yourweekend?&&&&&&&&(2).Shedidherhomeworklastnight.(否定句)She______________herhomeworklastnight.(3).AnitastudiedformathtestlastSunday.(一般疑问句)_______Anita______formathtestlastnight?(4).Iwenttothebeachyesterday.(一般疑问句并否定回答)_____you_____tothebeachyesterday?(5).OldHenrywassad.(同义句)4.根据汉语提示完成句子。(1)上个月,我读了一本地理方面的书。I_______abook_______________________month.(2).他们为我的生日举办了一次聚会。They__________________formy_______.(3).孩子们是如何度过周末的?(4).我妹妹正在为英语考试而学习。_______.(5).大部分孩子都喜欢这个有趣的“脱口秀”节目。________kidslikethisinteresting_____________.(6).在星期六下午,五个孩子去购了物。______Saturdayafternoon,five_____________________.(7).我度过了忙碌的周末。(8).他再也不想做任何事了。I_______a_______________.He_______wanttodo____________________.How______children___________________?Mysister____________________anEnglish_______,I______OldHenry______________.&&&&&&&&(9).他坐下来看汪汪和一只友好的黑猫玩。Hesat________and______WangWang___________afriendlyblackcat.(10).我们询问了10个在第3中学的学生他们在上周末做了什么。We________tenstudents______No.3MiddleSchool_______they_______lastweekend.&&&&&&&&教学后记:&&&&&&&&Unit10Wheredidyougoonvacation?&&&&单元整体说明单元教材分析《新目标英语》七年级下册第10单元本单元的核心话题是用一般过去时谈论度假等发生在过去的事情。因此―Wheredidyougoonvacation?Didyougotothebeach?Yes,Idid.No,Ididn‘t.‖等是教学的重点。通过对本单元的学习,学生能掌握本单元出现的地点名词,用于询问和回答过去发生的事情的短语和句型。单元知识结构&&&&&&&&21&&&&&&&&&&&&词汇:NewYorkCCentralPark,exam,were,rainy,delicious,expensive,inexpensive.crowded.flew,kite,later,felt,little,corner,discuss,etc句型:Wheredidyougoonvacation?Iwenttosummercamp.shegotoCentralPark?DidYes,shedid.No,shedidn‘t语法:一般过去时特殊疑问句、一般疑问句及肯、否定回答。单元总体目标1.Masterthevocabulary2.Masteranduse:Wheredidyougoonvacation?Iwenttosummercamp·DidshegotoCentralPark?Yes,shedid.No,shedidn‘t单元教学重难点一览重点难点1.VocabularyandExpressions2.GrammarFocus:WheredidyouUsethepasttensetotalkaboutgoonactivitiesthathappenedinthepastinvacation?Iwenttosummercamp.Englishwiththefollowingsentences:DidshegoonCentralPark?Yes,sheWheredidyougoonvacation?did.Didyougoto…?Yes.…/No,…No,shedidn‘t单元学情分析学生在第五单元已接触过一般过去时,具有了学习本单元知识的认知前提,能自然地与本单元话题进行衔接。假期活动Sgoabroad,gohiking,gohiking,summercamps,andsoon接近学生的生活,Theyareallinterestedintalkingaboutit.单元教学建议首先进行集中识字,为本单元的学习作好铺垫。其次,充分利用听力材料和阅读材料,训练和提高学生的听力和阅读水平。在听读的基础上创设语言情景,加强读写训练。培养学生的听、说、读、写综合能力。单元课时分配本单元共6课时:SectionA(一)1课时SectionA〔二)1课时SectionB(一)1课时SectionB(二)1课时Test2课时Periodone&&&&&&&&一.教学内容SectionA中1a.1b.1c.2a.2b.2c.Grammarfocus二.教学目标A.知识与能力&&&&&&&&22&&&&&&&&&&&&1.Matchthevocabulary:NewYorkCity,CentralPark,exam.2.Masteranduse:Wheredidyou/they/he/shego,vacation?I/They/He/Shewenttothemountains\NewYorkCity\beach\summercamp.Didyougotothebeach?Yes,Idid.No,Ididn‘t.B.过程与方法通过例子WhowenttothemovieslastSaturday?引出动词go的过去式went,从而引出一般过去时态。大面积操练,采用学生提出间题,学生解决问题,借助媒体来提高学生的主动性。C.情感态度价值观学会用一般过去时进行信息交流,培养学生的环保意识,热爱大自然。三.教学重、难点及教学突破重点:l.Thevocabulary:NewYorkCity,CentralPads,exam.2.Language:Wheredidyou/they/he/shegoonvacation?I/They/He/Shewenttothemountains/NewYorkCity/beach/summercampDidyougotothebeach?Yes,Idid.No,Ididn‘t.难点:Usethelanguagetotalkaboutpastevents.教学突破对于本课的单词短语通过卡片或图画来引出学习。Language:Wheredidyougoonvacation?及答语的学习,借助于课本及课件的图画来引出。四.教学准备教师准备:录音机、磁带、课件学生准备:预习生词和课文。五.教学步骤教学步骤、时教师活动学生活动媒体应用间step1OrganizeSsbysayinghellotoOrganizationGreetingtoteacher.eachother.(1‘、Step2Freetalk(2‘)Askthequestion:Whoisonduty?Iseveryoneheretoday?&&&&&&&&TheStudentstalkabout&&&&&&&&23&&&&&&&&&&&&Step3SectionAPresentationla&&&&&&&&Step4Practisela3‘&&&&&&&&1.Askquestionsaboutwhat(studentsdidlastSaturday)(1)WhowenttothemovieslastSaturday?(Pointtoonestudentwhoraiseshisorherhand.)SarawenttothemovieslastSaturday.(Repeat.Writethissentenceontheboard.Underlinethewordwent.)(2)Ask:WhovisitedafriendlastStudentsraisetheirSaturday?hands.(PointtoonestudentwhoraisesAndgivetherightanswer:Idid.hisorherhand.)CarlosvisitedafriendlastStudentsraisetheirhandstoanswer.Saturday.(Repeat.WritethissentenceonRead.theboard.Underlinetheword强化记忆Pointtowentandvisited.)2.(Pointtothewordswentandvisited.visitedinthesentencesontheboard.)Say,Weusethesewordstotalkaboutthingsthathappenedinthepast.(Writethesepairsofwordsontheboard:go--went,visit--visited)Ask:Canyoupointoutthewordsthattalkaboutthepast?Thisactivityintroducesthekeyvocabulary.afterthe1.FocusattentionontheReadteacheraloudtopicture.Ask:thenewWhatatcanyousee?Say,Eachlearnpictureshowssomethingapersonphrases.afterthedidinthepast.NameeachactivityReadandaskstudentstorepeat;Wenttoteacher。themountains,wenttoNewYorkDoitandthenCity,wenttosummercamp,visiteddiscuss&&&&&&&&24&&&&&&&&&&&&step5Listening(lb)(6‘)Presentation&&&&&&&&myuncle,stayedathome,wenttothekeysinpairs.thebeach,visitedmuseums.2.Pointtothenumberedlistofactivities.Sayeachoneagainandaskthestudentstorepeat.3.Now,pleasematcheachphrasewithoneofthepictures.WriteSay,theletterofeachpicturenexttothenameoftheactivity.Pointtothesampleanswer.4.Checktheanswers.Answers:1.e2.B3.D4.c5.a6.F7.gThisactivitygivesstudentspracticeinunderstandingthetargetlanguageinspokenconversation.1.Pointtothepicture.onthescreenthesay,lookatPictureA,WheredidPracticeinTiagoonvacation?Yes,shewentdialoguetothemountains.pairs.Eg.Ask,Whatdidthepersondoin---Wheredidtheeachscene?boygoonvacation?2.Playtherecordingthefirsttime.---HewenttoNew多媒体放3.PlaytherecordingasecondYorkCity.映time.onlylisten.录音机say,listentotherecordingandListenandnumber录音机writenumbersofthenamesinthethe多媒体rightboxesinthepicture.pictures(1-5).And放映Pleasewriteonly5numbers.Pointthendiscussinoutthesampleanswernexttothepairs.pictureshowingwenttotheAtlastraisetheirmountain.handstotelltheresult4.Correcttheanswers.Readitloudly.ANSWERS:(1)wenttothemountains(2)visitedmyuncle(3)stayedathome(4)wenttoNewYorkCity(5)wenttosummercamp&&&&&&&&25&&&&&&&&&&&&Tapescript:Conversation1XiangHun:Hey,Tina.Wheredidyougoonvacation?Tina:Iwenttothemountains.XiangHua:Cool.Tina:Wheredidyougo,XiangHua?XiangHua:IwenttoNewYorkCity.Conversation2Girl:Wheredidyougoonvacation,Sally?Sally:Nowhere.Istayedathome.多媒体Girl:Andwheredidyougo,Brad?Listencarefullyand放映Brad:Ivisitedmyuncle.learntheConversation3pronunciationof-ed.Boy1:Wheredidyougoonvacation,Tom?Tom:Iwenttosummercamp.Itwasgreat.PronunciationnoteWritetoplay---played,visit---visitedontheboard.Say,Westudiedthepronunciationofthese---edendingsinUnit5.Theyarebothspelled---ed,butwepronounceone/d/andtheother/Id/.Askstudentstorepeatthesepairs:play-played,visit一visited.Thisactivityprovidesguidedoralpracticeusingthetargetlanguage.Readittotheclass.1.PointouttheexampleMakeaStep6conversation.conversationinPairwork1cAsktwostudentstoreadthepairs.(task1)dialoguetotheclass.Practicewiththe3‘2.Say,Nowworkwithapartner.teacher,You‘reyourownconversationWorkinpairs.aboutthepictures.&&&&&&&&26&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Saythedialogueinthepicturewithastudent,Doasecondexampletotheclass.4.Havestudentsworkinpairs.Astheytalk,movearoundtheroommonitoringtheirwork.Offerlanguageorpronunciationsupportasneeded.Step7ThisactivityprovidesguidedoralTalkingroupsofConsolidationpracticeusingthetargetlanguage.three.(4‘)1.Say,Getintogetupsofthree.OneofyouwillheNancy,OnewillbeMarco,andonewillbeJulie.Askeachotheraboutthevacations.YoucantalkabouttheWorkingroupof2c,groupactivitiesfromthechartin2borthree.worksomegroupsaboutanyotheractivitiesyoulike.(Task2)2.AsSstalk,movearoundtheWouldliketoactitroom,monitoringtheout,conversationsandofferingsupportasneeded.3.HaveagroupofSspresenttheirconversationtotheclass.Step8Test4Lootattest1.Reviewthegrammarbox.AskSstosaythequestionsandReadthequestionsanswers.andanswers.2.ReviewthedifferencebetweenWorkinpairsregular–edpasttenseverbs(staySayingoutthe–stayed,visited).ThensaythepastStep9sentences:Eg.formsentenceswiththeformSummary–wheredidyougobelow.Grammaronvacation?IgotothesummerFocus---Iwenttosummercamp4‘camp.TheygotoNewYorkEg.DidyougotoCityCentralPark?Hestayathome---Yes,Idid.Shevisitheruncle&&&&&&&&27&&&&&&&&&&&&GotoCentralParkI√He√She×They×&&&&&&&&六.本课小结本课学习了1个生词、两个地点短语和英语句式的练习运用。通过本节课的学习,学生能熟练地用一般过去时询问和回答有关过去的事情。七.练习设计1.按要求完成句子。a)Iwenttothemountains.(改成一般疑问句)b)TinawenttoNewYorkCity.(就划线部分提问)c)Didyougotothebeach?(作出肯定回答)d)Didtheygotosummercamp?(作出否定回答)2.翻译短语:(l)呆在家里______(2)去纽约城_____(3)参加夏令营______(4)去爬山____(5)去海滩______(6)参观博物馆_____八.板书设计Unit10go-wentSarawenttothemovieslastSaturdayvisit–visitedCarlosvisitedafriendlastSaturday.play-played九.Homework&&&&A组词汇1.呆在家里3.去海滨5.在角落里7.从到9.出来B组一..单项选择1.WehadgreatfunA.play2.HehelpedmeA.foundA.smileB.findB.tosmile3.TheoldsongmademeB.playinginthewaves.C.playedC.finding.C.smilingmylostbook.2.拜访我的叔叔4.夏令营6.帮助某人做某事8.在晚餐的时间10.整天&&&&&&&&28&&&&&&&&&&&&4.WeusuallygotoschoolA.and—No,youA.aren‘t6.EveryoneA.haveA.atA.forB.in7.WhatdidyouhaveB.forC.on8.WheredidVerago二.补全对话A:Hi,Lin.Longtimenotsee.B:IA:Really?B:IA:HowwastheB:A:A:It‘syouswim?B.till5.—MayIgotherebybike?&&&&&&&&MondayC.and&&&&&&&&Friday.&&&&&&&&.Theweatherisrainy.B.don‘tB.arehavingC.tovacation?C.can‘tC.hasbreakfastthismorning?anEnglishstorybook.&&&&&&&&myvacation.didyougoonvacation?tothebeach.?hotandhumid.wasyourvacation?&&&&&&&&B:Yes,Idid.Theweatherwasreallywarm.Whataboutyou?.Iwentnowhere.Iathome.&&&&&&&&教学后记:Periodtwo&&&&&&&&一.教学内容SectionA中3a.3b.4二.教学目标1.知识与能力1.Matchthevocabulary:wererainy2.Masteranduse:Howwasyourvacation?howwerethebeaches?wheredidyougo?2.过程与方法学生通过上一节课的学习,对where引导的过去时态的特殊疑问句,已经掌握。能自然地与本课知识相衔接。让学生回忆他们的假期情况,引出一般过去时态的句型,并且进行大量练习。采用学生提出问题,学生解决问题,借助媒体来提高学生的主动性。3.情感态度价值观教育学生渗透合作精神和社会公德意识。三.教学重、难点及教学突破&&&&&&&&29&&&&&&&&&&&&重点1.Thevocabulary:wererainyfish2.Language:Wheredidyougoonvacation?Iwenttothemountains/NewYorkCity/beach/summercamp…Howwasyourvacation?howwerethebeaches?难点:Usethelanguagetotalkaboutpastevents.教学突破对于本课的单词短语通过卡片或图画来引出学习。Language:Wheredidyougoonvacation?及答语的学习,借助于课本及课件的图画来引出。四.教学准备教师准备:录音机、磁带、课件、单词卡片、彩笔学生准备:预习生词和对话。五.教学步骤教学步骤、媒体应教师活动学生活动时间用Step1Askthequestion:WheredidyougoStudentstalkaboutFreetalklastSunday?eventsinthepast.(2‘)(用班里的学生为例做练习)DescribewhattheyStep2Pointoutthepicturesinthephotoseeinpicture1andPresentationalbum.Askstudentstodescribepicture2(16‘)whattheysee.(InPicture1thereisFillintheblanksin(3a)amanwithabowlofsoup.Thereistheconversationalsoawaiter.Helooksangry.)(Inpicture2thereisabeautifulbeach.Thereisaman.Helooksunhappy.)(学生看3a部分)Readthefirsttwolinesofthepracticeandact.dialoguetotheclass.PointouttheListen.answerwasinthefirstline.Then(学生看图互问)多媒体Step3pointouttheblanksintherestoftheWorkwiththe放映Practice(36)linesofthedialogue.Readtheteacher.图一conversationtotheclasssayingtheWorkwithapartner(6)图二wordblankforeachblankline:Howandactout.blankthebeaches?Readandlearn.Thensay,WritethewordwasorMaketheirownwereineachblank.Askstudentstoconversationcompletetheactivityontheirown.Pointtopicture3andaskstudentsto&&&&&&&&30&&&&&&&&&&&&saywhattheysee.Thenreadthewordsunderthepicture.Pronounceanynewwordsandexplainwhattheymean,ifnecessarySay:Inthispictureagirlisonabus.Thegirlistakingabustrip.Ask,Whatdoesrelaxingmean?Doesitmeanyouareexcitedorquiet?Howdoyoulookwhenyourelax?Hstudentsdon‘tknowthemeaningofrelaxing,demonstratebyleaningbackinyourseatandhalf一closingyoureyes.Sayadialoguewithastudent.pointtothefoodpicture.Ask,Howwasthefood?Doasendexample,ifyouwish.Movearoundtheroommonitoringtheirwork.OfferlanguageorPracticeinpairs.pronunciationsupportasneeded.Thestudentreplies,Havetwostudentsperformtheitwasawful.exampleconversation,orperformworkinpairsityourselfwithonestudent(youaskLookatpicture6,多媒体Practicethe放映thequestions).Pointoutthattheconversationsconversationstartsoffwiththesentencesinthebelow.Askandanswerspeechbubbles.Forexample,questions.A:wheredidyougo?B:Iwentto…A:Whatwastheweatherlike?B:Itwashotandhumid.&&&&&&&&31&&&&&&&&&&&&Say:FirstfillinthechartwiththeSomethingintheinformationaboutyourlastpictures.vacation,whereyouwent,SaywhatActitoutStep4theweatherwaslike,whatyouate,Fillinthechartwith多媒体Practiceown放映andwhatelseyoudid.AsstudentsTheir(10)fillinthechartmovearoundtheinformationclassroom,monitoringprogressandThenaskandanswerofferinghelpasnecessary。六.本课小结本节课学习了3个生词,和句式的练习运用。通过本节课的学习,学生能熟练地运用句型wheredidyougo?Iwent….七.练习设计1、动词的适当形式填空:A:Where_____you______onyourvacation?(go)B:I_______tothestores.(go)whataboutyou?A:I______athome(stay)B:What______you_______?(do)A:Nothingmuch.B:Why______you_______athome?(stay)A:Ijust_______togoout.(notwant)2.Makeaconversationandact.八.板书设计Unit101.wererainy2.Wheredidyougoonvacation?Iwentto...九.Homework&&&&A组词汇1.Todaytheweatherisverycool,sowe2.Idon‘tlikegoingshopping.It‘s3.Howwasyour(假期)?(旅行).Hethinksit‘srelaxing.(友好的).(美味的).(波浪).4.Myfatherlikestotakeabus5.ThepeopleinRussiaarereally6.It‘s8.Shehadgreat10.Ididpassmyphysics(多雨的)insummer.(困难)findingajob.(考试).(决定)toplaytennis.(拥挤)there.&&&&&&&&7.Themooncakes(月饼)witheggsinthemare9.Atnight,Ilistenedtothesoundof&&&&&&&&B组&&&&&&&&32&&&&&&&&&&&&一.句型转换1.Myvacationwasgreat!(对划线部分提问)wasyourvacation?2.Iwenttosummercampduringmyholiday.(对划线部分提问)youwastheweather?4.Annwenttothemountainbycar.(对划线部分提问)Anntothemountain?5.TomwasintheNewYorkCitylastyear.(改为一般疑问句)TomintheNewYorkCitylastyear?二.汉译英1.她假期去看她叔叔了。SheTodaytheWeThatchildThereSarahwasill.Sheherunclewashervacation..forChinese,wehelpedhimasmallrestaurantatathome.Shewent..hisparents.ofthestreet.2.今天天气很凉爽。3.我们在为语文考试而学习。4.那个孩子迷路了,我们帮他找到了他的父母。5.在街的拐角处有一家小饭馆。6.Sarah病了,她呆在家里,哪里也没有去。duringyourholiday?3.Theweatherwashotandhumid.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&教学后记:&&&&&&&&Period&&&&&&&&three&&&&&&&&一.教学内容SectionB中la.1b.lc.2a.2b.2c二.教学目标知识与能力1.Matchthevocabulary:delicious,awfulexpensive,inexpensive,crowded2.Masteranduse:WheredidVeragoonvacation?DidVeralikethevacation?Howwerethestores?Theywereveryexpensive.过程与方法通过例子Theringisonehundredmilliondollars.It‘sexpensive.引人本课,设置&&&&&&&&33&&&&&&&&&&&&会话情景来激发学生兴趣,调动其学习主动性。利用多媒体图片大量练习句型,提出问题,解决问题,体现师生互动。情感态度价值观教育学生热爱生活,积极参与班级集体活动。三.教学重、难点及教学突破重点1.Thevocabulary:delicious,awful,expensive,inexpensive,crowded2.language:Wheredidyou\they\he\shegoonvacation?I\They\He\ShewenttoJapan.Howwerethemuseums/people/stores?Theywerecrowdedexpensive/friendly.难点Usethelanguagetotalkaboutpastevents.教学突破对于本课的单词短语通过多媒体图画和设置的情境来引出学习。Language:Wheredidyougoonvacation?及答语的学习,借助于课本及课件的图画来引出。四.教学准备教师准备:录音机、磁带、课件学生准备:预习生词和课文。五.教学步骤教学步骤、时间教师活动学生活动媒体应用Step1OrganizeSsbygreetingeachOrganizationother.(1‘)Ask:Whatdoyouthinkofthisbook?Isitinteresting?(通过对话弓lStep2Answerthe出本Presentation(1questions多媒体课要学习的新形容词expensivea)together体图片等)Pointtothepicture,Thisisa(11‘)Say:expensive.It‘sring.Thepriceisonehundredmilliondollars.&&&&&&&&34&&&&&&&&&&&&Step31bwriting(5‘)&&&&&&&&Thisactivityintroducesmorekeyvocabularies.Pointoutthesixwordsdelicious,awful,expensive,inexpensive,crowded1.Sayeachwordandaskstudentstorepeatthem,2.Callattentiontothefourthpicturesaying:Thisisacake.It‘sdelicious!Thendothesamethingforallsixpictures.RepeatloudlycrowdeddeliciousPracticeinpairs3.Thenpointouttheblanklinetheninfrontofeachnumberedword.actitout4.Pointoutthesampleanswer.MatcheachwordAsstudentswork,movearound多媒体withapicturebytheroomansweringquestionsas放映writingtheletterofneeded.图片eachpictureintheAnswersblankinfrontofthe1.f2.a3.d4.e56.ccorrectword.ThisactivityprovideswritingDiscussingroupspracticeusingthetarget(actthefacesout)language.Simpledraw:smileyfaceandthethefrownyface.Say,smileythefaceisforgoodthings.Thefrownyfaceisforbadthings.Pointoutthesampleanswer.Say,Theworddeliciousisunderthesmileyfacebecausedeliciousisahappyword.Askstudentstofinishtheactivityindividually,&&&&&&&&35&&&&&&&&&&&&Step4Listening(2a)(8)&&&&&&&&Listening.2b(4)&&&&&&&&1.delicious,inexpensive,crowded2.awful,expensive,crowdedCitysomeexamplestolearntheseadjectives.Thisactivitygivesstudentspracticeinunderstandingthetargetlanguageinspokenconversation.1.Pointoutthetwoquestions.Afteryouheartheconversation,pleaseanswerthesequestions.Readthequestionstotheclass.2.PlaytherecordingthefirstCitesomeexamplestime.tolearntheseStudentsonlylisten.adjectivesThistimesay,listentotherecordingandwritetheanswertoeachquestion.3.listentotherecordingthesecondtime.correcttheanswers.1.ShewenttoTokyo.2.Yes,shedid.TapescriptGirl:Hi,Vera,Howwasyourvacation?Listen.Vera:Itwasgreat!Girl:Wheredidyougo?Thenanswer.Vera:IwenttoTokyowithmyListenandwrite.family.ThendiscusstheRecorderGirl]:Really?Wow!Whatdidkeysinpairsyoudothere?ReadandpracticeinVera:Well,wewenttoalotofpairs.museums.Girl:Oh,howwerethey?Vera:Theywerereallyinteresting.Buttheywerealsoverycrowded.Didyoumeetany&&&&&&&&36&&&&&&&&&&&&Japanesepeople?&&&&&&&&Step5Pairwork(2cTask)(5‘)&&&&&&&&Vera:Yeah,thepeoplewerereallyfriendly.MyparentshavesomeJapanesefriends,andwehaddinnerattheirhouse.Girl:Howwasthefood?Vera:Itwasdelicious.IloveJapanesefood.ThisactivityprovidesfurtherlisteningpracticeusingthetargetlanguageCallattentiontothechart.Readthewordsinthechart:Hervacation,themuseumtheReadaloud.stores,thepeople,thefood.thendiscussthePointoutthesampleanswer.keys.多媒体Say,WhatdoesVerathinkofherListenandfillinthe多媒体vacation?Itwasgreat.chart.ThendiscussPlaytherecording.Playthethekeys.recordingasecondtime.Askstudentstofinishfillingintheiranswersandtochecktheiranswers.Correcttheanswers.Answers.vacation-greatpeople--friendlymuseums一interesting,crowdedfood--deliciousstore一expensivedeliciousrelaxingThisactivityprovidesguidedoralpracticeusingthetargetlanguage.Readout.多媒体Callattentiontothequestion(Roleplay)放映words.Haveastudentreadthemtothe&&&&&&&&37&&&&&&&&&&&&class.AskWheredidyougoonvacation?Say,pleaseworkinpairs.Asstudentstalk,movearoundtheroomofferingpronunciationandlanguagesupportasneeded.六.本课小结本节课总共学习了6个形容词以及where和how句式的练习运用。通过本节课的学习,学生能熟练地用英语表达自己的感受,培养了他们热爱集体活动的情感。七.练习设计A.词类转换1)expensive(反义词)______2)crowd(反义词)________3)awful(反义词)________4)friend(形容词)________5)go(过去式)_______6)do(过去式)_________B.翻译下列句子1)你是去哪儿度的假?2)我们去了许多博物馆。3)-----那儿的商店怎么样?一都很贵。4)日本朋友们对我们很友好。八.板书设计Unit101.delicious,awful,expensive,inexpensive2.WheredidVelagoonvacation?Howwerethestores?九.Homework&&&&A组一.根据句意填写单词,已提供第一个字母,每空一词。?1.Wehadawonderfuldinneratthisrestaurant.Thefoodwasd______.?2.Itrainsalothere.Itsalwaysrainyandh______.?3.Ihadaverygoodsummerv______inShanghaiwithmyparents.?4.Theapplesinthissupermarketwerei______.Theywerecheap.?5.Afteraschool?termshardwork,wewenttothebeachforar______holiday.?二.用所给单词的适当形式填空。?16.Wewent______(camp)inthemountainslastSummerVacation.?17.Wemetmany______(difficult)inourEnglishstudy.?18.TherewereafewpeopleinthelibraryonSunday,itwas______(crowd)there.?19.Onmywayhome,Ifoundalittlegirl______(cry)inthecorner.?20.Itwassunnyandhotyesterday.Wewenttotheparkand______(fly)kites.?&&&&&&&&B组&&&&&&&&38&&&&&&&&&&&&一.组句(请注意大小写和标点符号)。?1.did,where,you,go,onvacation?2.went,themountains,I,to?3.NewYorkCity,they,wentto?4.Vera,like,vacation,her,did?5.playing,we,great,had,fun,inthewaves?二.补全对话。?Betty:Hello,Sally.?Sally:Oh,Betty!Nice1seeyouagain.Howsitgoing2youBetty:Great!IcamebackfromParisjusttwodaysago.?Sally:Paris?Mygod.Itsoneofmyfavoritecities.?Betty:I3itverymuch.Itsreallyabeautifulcity.?46yougotherefor?Business5vacation.?awonderfulvacation.?79there8shoppingeveryday.?thestoresthereSally:WhatSally:ItmustBetty:Sure.?Sally:WhatdidyouSally:Wow!HowBetty:They10Betty:Shopping!Ialmost&&&&&&&&Betty:No,Ijustwentthere&&&&&&&&veryexpensive.Butthefashionabledress(时装)inParisisprettygood.Iboughta&&&&&&&&lotofthem.IloveParisfashionabledress.?&&&&&&&&教学后记:&&&&&&&&Period&&&&&&&&four&&&&&&&&一.教学内容SectionB3a.3b.3c.4以及SelfCheck3二.教学目标知识与能力Newwordsandexpressions:flewkitelaterfeltlittlecornerdiscussdifficulty过程与方法通过复习一般过去时引出本课的重点------日记。情感态度价值观学会日记的写法。&&&&&&&&39&&&&&&&&&&&&三.教学重、难点及教学突破1.重点Thevocabulary:flewkitelaterfeltlittlecomertillfryquestiondiscussdifficulty2.难点日记的格式。3.教学突破对于本课的单词短语通过卡片或图画来引出学习。Language:通过询问过去的事情引出日记。四.教学准备1.教师准备录音机、磁带、课件2.学生准备预习生词和课文。五.教学步骤教学步骤、时教师活动学生活动媒体应用间Step1OrganizeSsbygreetingeachOrganizationother.(1‘)Step2Answer:ItisAskthequestions:FreetalkWhatdayisittoday?Friday.ItwasWhatdaywasityesterday?(2‘)Thursday.1.LetthestudentsreadKim‘straveldiaryandfindthenewwords.ReadKimstravel2.Teachthenewwords:diaryandfindoutthelater,felt,little,cornerExplainthemeaningandthenewwords.Readthenewwordsusageofthenewwords.LetthestudentswritethenewafterthenwritethemStep3words.inthenotebooks.Presentation3.Say,NowreadthediaryandReadagainandfinish多媒体SectionB3acircletheactivityallthegoodthingsaboutKim‘sindividually.(17‘)holiday.UnderlineallthebadThendiscussinpain:things.AskthemtonoticetheReadaloud,Thendescriptionwordsthattellthemreadthediary,trytowhethersomethingis―good‖orlearnthekeywords―bad,‖Youmaywanttoaskabyhearts.studenttotellyouwhatthefirst―badthing‖was.4.Checktheanswers.&&&&&&&&40&&&&&&&&&&&&AnswersGoodthings:Theweather(great)Thebeach(beautiful)Playinginthewaves(fun)Findingthelittleboy/returninghimtohisfather(happy)Playingtennis(reallyfun)Eatingfriedfishandgarlicvegetables(delicious)Badthings:Kim‘skitebreaking(notmuchfun)Museum(boringandcrowded)Nomoneyfortaxi/walkingbacktohotel(tired)5.Theteachertellthestudentsthemethodsofwritingthediary.Thusactivityprovidesguidedwritingpracticeusingthetargetlanguage.Step41.Say,NowwriteatraveldiaryPracticeliketheonein3a.writingLookatthepictures2.Havethestudentsdotheandwriteadiary.(SectionBactivityindividually.Youmay36)wanttohavethemwriteon(10‘)piecesofpaper,sincespaceinthetextbookislimited.Astheywork,movearoundheclassroomofferingassistanceasnecessary.3.Haveseveralstudentsreadouttheirdiariestotheclass(YouThestudentsreadmightwanttomakethisactivitytheirowndiarymoresubstantial,andsetitas多媒体Thestudentswritewrittenhomeworktobe放映theirvacationandtellcollectedandmarked.)eachother.4.DoaSurveyAskstudentstointerviewfriends&&&&&&&&41&&&&&&&&&&&&Step5Groupwork(task)SectionB4(7‘)&&&&&&&&Step6Homework&&&&&&&&andfamilymembersandwritedownwheretheywentonvacation.AskthestudentstolistatleastoneactivityorplacetheyvisitedinthatcityandwhetheritwasgoodorbadAskstudentstosharethisinformationwiththerestoftheclass.Thisactivitygivesstudentslisteningandspeakingpracticeusingthetargetlanguage.1Say,Nowyoucantalkaboutarealvacationoranimaginaryone.TheotherstudentscanaskTalkaboutitinyouquestions.Youcanusethegroupsdiaryyouwroteforactivity3bifThestudentstalkyouwant.abouttheirreal2.Askstudentstogetintogroupsvacation.offour.OnestudentineachBedividedintogroupbeginsbytellingwherehegroupsoffourandorshewent.Theotherstudentsaskquestionseachaskquestions.Thentheyswitchother.roles,soeachstudenthasaTalkaloud.chancetotelltheothersabouthisorhervacation.3.Movearoundtheroom,offer}

我要回帖

更多关于 the black cat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信