Car seat belts
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
汽车安全带的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包当前位置: &
做好安排的英文
英文翻译ready-made arrangement&&&& make ...... &&&&&&fix up... &&&&&& sit up/well... &&&&&&carbosulfan... &&&&&& m lay on sth.; timi ...... &&&&&&hard hat required... &&&&&& f to fasten seat ...... &&&&&&re ready for mounting... &&&&&& please fasten your seat belts... &&&&&&work it... &&&&&&be through with (=finish with)... &&&&&&readmade... &&&&&&carl... &&&&&& do a good deed... &&&&&&make everything ready for running 7”casing... &&&&&&wear and secure your safety belt... &&&&&&fasten seat-belt indicator... &&&&&&fasten seat belt while seated... &&&&&&make a good job of it... &&&&&& knock out... &&&&&&be prepare for... &&&&&&a work ill done must be twice done... &&&&&&have you got the plan ready yet no not yet... &&&&&&we shall do our best... &&&&&&every time i play the nice guy i get burnt... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法She anticipates all her mother ' s needs她预见到母亲的一切需要而事先做好安排No problem , but you must make a good arrangement beforehand没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。 Please attend to this first and get ready for president arrival请列为第一要项,并为董事长的到来做好安排。 Please make a registration and booking for a hotel through e - mail or fax as soon as possible so that we can make a good preparation . yours cooperation are most appreciated请尽快通过电子邮件或传真或电话报名和预定酒店,以便我们提前做好安排和接待工作,非常感谢! Hoped you can accept the invitation , and completed as soon as possible goes to the american related procedure , comes american the accurate date to tell me the meeting , facilitates completes the arrangement望笑纳邀请,并尽快办妥赴美有关手续,将来美的确切日期告知我会,以便做好安排。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
做好安排的英文翻译,做好安排英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译做好安排,做好安排的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1.我在书中看到一句话:系好安全带书中的翻译是fasten your seat belt我想问动词可以放在句首吗?我以为动词想放在句首必须变成动名词或者是不定式呢,那么我想扔掉你的苹果是不是throw your apple,走你的路吧是不是walk your way,这样说话没有语法错误吗?2.don't trust to chance加TO的原因是什么?chance在这里是动词吗?3.我从不指望运气是不是可以翻译成:i never trust my chance我英语底子很不好,虽然下决心学好英语,但我很多基础东西都不知道,我会回去看书的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你不懂祁使句吗?这样的形式:do whatever you want,and you won't regret.get up,or you will be late.也就是说句首是动词原形.后面可以跟个连词来完成句子.可以那样翻译.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
每个人在汽车里都应该系安全带 用英语翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Everyone in a driving car should fasten his/her seat belt.没有safe belt这么一说.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Everyone in car should fasten the safe belt.
Everyone in the car should fasten the safe-belt
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译各位旅客请注意:飞机即将起飞,请关闭手机,系好安全带 .怎么用英语翻译?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Ladies and gentlemen,attention,please.The plane is taking off.Please shut off your cell phones,and make sure that the safety belt is in place.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In order to ensure the normal operation of aircraft navigation and communication systems, passengers are toys, and other electronic devices throughout the flight and the laptio computers are not allowed to use during take-off and landing.
All passengers please note: the plane is about to take off, please turn off the mobile phone, fasten the safety belt.
Dear passengers, may I have your attention please. The plane is going to take off. Please switch off your mobiles and fasten your seat belts, thank you.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 系好安全带 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信