fearsome分外反义词是什么意思思及反义词

网页版学习工具
fearsomely是什么意思
沪江词库精选fearsomely是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释
in a fearsome manner
adv. 可怕地
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数大名是什么意思_大名在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
大名是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
大名是什么意思 大名在线翻译 大名什么意思 大名的意思 大名的翻译 大名的解释 大名的发音 大名的同义词 大名的反义词 大名的例句
大名 基本解释大名[dà míng]词典one's formal personal name:大名。词典:大名(封建时代的诸侯)。大名 汉英大词典大名[dà míng](正式名字) one's formal personal name大名 网络解释1. daming:我们要弄明白到底是在哪一步运用,以免事倍功半,浪费金钱和时间. 最后,来为大家(Allpeople)介绍10款比较(Comparison)物美价廉的化妆水. 点评:鼎鼎大名(Daming)的东西,谁稠稠的,真的非常保湿,味道也是豆子的腥味,这个味道我倒不是非常喜欢2. Taming:保定 Paoting | 大名 Taming | 景县 Kinghsien3. daimio:daily 每日 | daimio 大名 | Daimler 英国车大名 双语例句1. 肇庆古称端州,乃中国四大名砚之首端砚的产地。&&&&Gu Cheng Duanzhou Zhaoqing, China is the first of four Duan Yan Ming Yan of origin.<p class="p1查询·英语单词2. 众所周知,除了您是网络商界的领军者外,您还是国内鼎鼎大名的米王之一,包括、等各类的好米都在您的手中能简单的谈谈您从事域名方面投资的经验吗?&&&&Well-known, besides you be network business circles get army person outside, you still are one of rice king of domestic great reputation, include the of all kinds good rice such as Huoche. com,
to be in your hand the can simple experience that talks about you to be engaged in domain name respect investing?3. 现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?&&&&Now could I have your name, please?4. 请告诉我您的尊姓大名。&&&&May I know your name, please.5. 大名是什么意思5. 请告诉我你的尊姓大名?&&&&May I know your name please?6. 请告诉我您的尊姓大名。&&&&May, I'd like you to meet my colleague, Peter.7. 对不起,我还没有请教您的尊姓大名呢?&&&&Excuse me, may i have the honor of knowing you?8. &#57;&#49;&#49;&#26597;&#35810;&#183;&#33521;&#35821;&#21333;&#35789;8. 请告诉我您的尊姓大名。&&&&May I knowinging your title, please.9. 你似乎知道我的名字,可是您贵姓?我不知道您的尊姓大名。&&&&You seem to know my name but you have the advantage of me, because I don't know yours.10. 10. 雅典的狄密斯托克利,一度是全希腊声望最隆的领袖;小城拉里萨来的一个政客对他说:「先生邀天之幸,生于雅典,遂得大名;若生于拉里萨,何能有今日成就。&&&&When Themistocles of Athens was the most renowned leader in all Greece, a politician from the small town of Larissa said to him, A great deal of your fame arises from the accident of your birth in Athens.11. &#x64;&#x61;&#x6E;&#x63;&#x69;&#x2E;&#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x63;&#x68;&#x61;&#x2E;&#x63;&#x6F;&#x6D;11. 在成都鼎鼎大名的魔术师杨屹在1998年开始接触魔术,他一边继续着自己的小品表演,但同时也不断的自学魔术基础知识,收集魔术表演的资料。&&&&&&In Chengdu, the famous magician Yang Yi magic touch in 1998, he continued his pieces while performing, but also constantly learning the basics of magic, magic shows data collected.12. 阿波向小兔子们讲述了盖世五侠成名前的秘密:最一开始,螳螂缺乏耐心,小蛇缺乏勇气,仙鹤缺乏信心,虎妞缺乏自律,而猴子缺乏同情心,但后来他们都克服了自己的不足,成为了大名鼎鼎的盖世五侠。&&&&&&Po tells the bunnies the secrets of the Furious Five: Mantis lacked patience, Viper courage, Crane confidence, Tigress self-discipline, and Monkey compassion. But later they overcome their own weak points and become the famous Furious Five.13. 13. 抵澳后用午餐,后游览澳门各大名胜,包括圣保罗教堂遗迹大三巴牌坊、澳门的起源及最古老的庙宇妈祖阁、澳门赌场,盛世莲花、望海观音像、威尼斯人度假村等。&&&&&&After arriving at Australia, uses the lunch, latter tours Macao each big scenic spot, including the Sao Paulo church vestige big three Pakistan memorial arch, Macao's origin and the most ancient temple Mazu Chinese style pavilion, Macao gambling establishment, the prosperous times lotus flower, looks at the sea Goddess of Mercy elephant, the Venice person resort and so on.14. 当客纳罕人和这地方所有的居民听说这事,必来围攻我们,从地上将我们的名字抹去,那时你对你的大名要怎样办呢?&&&&&&When the Canaanites and the other inhabitants of the land hear of it, they will close in around us and efface our name from the earth. What will you do for your great name?15. 在京都,家康下令朝廷和建筑改造,迫使其余的西部大名签署誓书向他宣誓效忠。1613年,他颁布公家诸法度,将大名们置于严格法规下,将他们架空为礼仪上的傀儡领袖。&&&&&&In Kyoto, Ieyasu ordered the remodeling of the imperial court and buildings, and forced the remaining western daimyo to sign an oath of fealty to him. In 1613, he composed the Kuge Shohatto'a document which put the court daimyo under strict supervision, leaving them as mere ceremonial figureheads.16. 医学博士安妮·G·喀米舍尔认为,耶尔森氏菌最有可能是瘟疫爆发的一个因素,但是黑死病令人胆颤的大名可能使得其他一些相互影响的传染病被人们所忽视,比如天花、流行性感冒、炭疽、斑疹伤寒症、脑膜炎球菌血症、真菌病以及急性腹泻等等。&&&&&&Ann G. Carmichael, MD, PhD, maintains that the bubonic bacillus, Yersinia pestis, was most certainly a factor in the outbreak of plague, but, at the same time, the fearsome reputation of the Black Death may have hidden or deemphasized the emergence of other interacting epidemics such as smallpox, influenza, anthrax, typhus, meningococcemia, mycosis, and acute diarrheal diseases.17. 是的。粤菜。川菜。鲁菜。苏菜是中国四大名菜系。&&&&&&Yes. I hear of Guangdong, Sichuan, Shandong and Jiangsu cuisines are the four famous Chinese cuisines.18. 18. 是的,你没听错,一位鼎鼎大名的日本大明星于早上10点抵达工艺大学。&&&&&&Yes, you have heard it right, a Japanese star had landed here in UTM at 10 o'clock this morning.19. 在国内版权意识普遍不高的情况下,你写一篇文章指望所有转载的人都署上你的大名,不太现实;中国站长的小算盘多着呢&&&&&&In domestic copyright consciousness general below not high case, the person that you keep an article to count on all reprinting your name on arrange, the selfish calculations of stationmaster of China is much20. 当我还在巨人学校龙老师班学习英语时,我就听说过黄卓华老师的大名了。&&&&&&When I used to study English in Mr. Loong`s class in Juren school, I heard about dear Mr. Huang a lot.大名是什么意思,大名在线翻译,大名什么意思,大名的意思,大名的翻译,大名的解释,大名的发音,大名的同义词,大名的反义词,大名的例句,大名的相关词组,大名意思是什么,大名怎么翻译,单词大名是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注嘴巴是什么意思_嘴巴在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
嘴巴是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
嘴巴是什么意思 嘴巴在线翻译 嘴巴什么意思 嘴巴的意思 嘴巴的翻译 嘴巴的解释 嘴巴的发音 嘴巴的同义词 嘴巴的反义词 嘴巴的例句
嘴巴 基本解释911查询·英语单词嘴巴[zuǐ ba]词典:口;出入口;传闻。词典:脸;表面;面容;方面。嘴巴 汉英大词典嘴巴[zuǐ ba][口] (嘴部附近) face:  例:打嘴巴    slap sb. box sb.'s ears嘴巴 网络解释1. mouth:幻灯片上首先出现的是一张简笔画的脸,引导学生学习了face这个单词;接着在圆圈中出现了眼睛,学习了eye这个单词;又出现了鼻子(nose)嘴巴(mouth)耳朵(ear)脖子(neck)手(hand)等部位用这样的方法逐渐把一个完整的人显现出来,2. mouth n:mountain n. 山 | mouth n. 嘴巴 | Ms 女士3. boca f:cara f. 脸 | boca f. 嘴巴 | oreja f. 耳朵4. 4. la bocca:眼睛 l&#39;occhio | 嘴巴 la bocca | 背部 la schiena嘴巴 双语例句1. 我有一个文静、温柔的姐姐,她有乌黑的长发,一对柳叶眉下是一双炯炯有神的眼睛,矮鼻梁,不大不小的嘴巴,中等身材。&&&&I have a quiet, gentle sister, her black long hair, a pair of Jiongjiongweishen Liuxiemei under the eyes, nose low, medium mouth and of medium build.2. 我有一个文静、温柔的姐姐,她有乌黑的长发,皮肤白晳,一对柳叶眉下是一双炯炯有神的眼睛,矮鼻梁,不大不小的嘴巴,中等身材,比我大三岁。&&&&I have a quiet, gentle sister, her black long hair, fair complexion, a Liuxiemei Jiongjiongweishen under a pair of eyes, nose low, medium mouth, of medium build, large than I three-year-old.3. &#100;&#97;&#110;&#99;&#105;&#46;&#57;&#49;&#49;&#99;&#104;&#97;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;3. 真实的爱情只是人们最朴素的容颜,仿佛一张不修饰的面孔、无论清晨和黄昏,都是一双纯净的眼睛、一张温存的嘴巴,一只可以呼吸的鼻子,这个永恒的摸样和你朝夕相拥,不会有瞬间的惊诧,也没有剧烈的颠荡,生活就这样温存的过了一天又一天。&&&&True love is just one of the most simple appearance, as if a face is not modified, regardless of the early morning and evening, are a pair of pure eyes, and a gentle mouth, a nose to breathe, the eternal Mo Yang and you hugged overnight there will be no surprise the moment, no drastic Britain swing, life is such a gentle over-the day after day.4. 你可知道,我想我那最小的女儿生来就是嘴巴甜的。&&&&You know, I think my youngest daughter was born with honey in her mouth!5. 5. 人脸检测系统,用YCbCr色彩空间,进行了光照补偿,最后用眼睛和嘴巴的轮廓对候选区域进行精确定位。&&&&Face detection system using YCbCr color space, the light compensation. Finally, the eyes and mouth of the candidate profil...6. 我沒想過會失敗。剩下嘴巴逞强眼睛无力支撑。&&&&The remaining mouth trying to flaunt, his eyes unable to support.7. 试着舒展你脸颊和前头的肌肉,微微张开嘴巴,释放在你下巴和脖子里积聚的压力。&&&&Try to release your cheek and the muscle of your behind head, opening your month slightly, release the pressure you have accumulated in your chin and neck.8. 嘴巴8. 我在小学一年级就开始养他了,他很可爱,他的两只耳朵很尖,嘴巴很小。&&&&I started first grade in primary school to support him, he is very cute, his ears are sharp, very small mouth.9. 在这种情况下,发行新股,应改革制度,它的嘴巴呢?&&&&In that case, the issue of new shares should reform the system where its mouth is?10. 10. 这个嘴巴不干不净,实际却热心肠的老兵油子可以把最没有经验的菜鸟,训练成出色的飞行员。。。。。。&&&&This badmouthed, good-natured old firebrand could take the greenest of rookies and forge him into a fearsome fighter pilot....11. 11. 闭上你的嘴巴,在我面前消失!&&&&&&Shut up and get out of my face!12. 嘴巴的解释12. 可能有很多粘液或catarrh ,在鼻子和嘴巴。&&&&&&There may be lots of mucus or catarrh in the nose and mouth.13. 重要的是要做到这一点的模式在实验室之前建造桥-不是在嘴巴-前插入。&&&&&&It is important to do this on the model in the lab prior to construction of the pontic - not in the mouth - before insertion.14. 一双大大的眼睛,黑黑的鼻子,扁扁的嘴巴,旁边还有两片大大的皱皮,看上去可怜巴巴的。&&&&&&It has a pair of big eyes, a black nose and a funny flat mouth. And it has two pieces of big wrinkle skin on its face.15. 他迷惑愚弄了最厉害的心理学者们,将他们中的许多弄得神志混乱嘴巴叽哩呼噜喋喋不休,以致于最后只好去他们自己开的医院求珍。&&&&&&He bamboozles every test thrown at him. He has puzzled the greatest medical minds, and sent many of them gibbering to their own hospitals.16. 狠狠地抽你的嘴巴&&&&&&And I'd swat you across the mouth with it.17. 应当提及的是,在亚洲北部、欧洲和北美洲的淡水中,确实生活着一种狗鱼,它们有较大的嘴巴和锋利的牙齿,行动迅速。&&&&&&This is a kind of fish with large mouth and very sharp teeth.18. 高跷鹊两类中的主要的一种;与反嘴鹊相似,但嘴巴是直的。&&&&&&Major one of
similar to avocets but with straight bills.19. 嘴巴的意思19. 在出版社上班的周小姐回忆自己婆婆临终前,为了急救而进行「气管内插管」,粗大的管子深深插进喉咙,婆婆不仅没有办法交代遗言,而且嘴巴偾张的狰狞面貌,和平日的安详和气完全不同,让她看了又惊又痛。&&&&&&A Miss Chou, who works for a publisher, recalls that when her mother-in-law was close to death, they shoved a thick tube down her throat to keep her breathing, which not only made it impossible for her to give instructions but also twisted her mouth into hideous shapes.20. 只见它头一偏就撕下一寸纸来,嘴巴一动吞下肚里去。&&&&&&See its head tore while be partial to the next inch paper, mouth a move to swallow the inside of the belly.嘴巴是什么意思,嘴巴在线翻译,嘴巴什么意思,嘴巴的意思,嘴巴的翻译,嘴巴的解释,嘴巴的发音,嘴巴的同义词,嘴巴的反义词,嘴巴的例句,嘴巴的相关词组,嘴巴意思是什么,嘴巴怎么翻译,单词嘴巴是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注fears是什么意思_fears在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
fears是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
fears是什么意思 fears在线翻译 fears什么意思 fears的意思 fears的翻译 fears的解释 fears的发音 fears的同义词 fears的反义词 fears的例句
fears[fi?z] 原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:fears 基本解释忧虑;害怕( fear的名词复数 );可能性;敬畏;畏惧( fear的第三人称单数 );为…忧虑;感到害怕;fears 网络解释1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. 第四十一课 恐惧:第四十课 幽默 Humor | 第四十一课 恐惧 Fears | 第四十二课 约会 Dating2. 恐慌:end 结束 | fears 恐慌 | smoke was rising from hotels 浓烟从酒店里冒出来fears 双语例句1. A Peripety is the change from one state of things within the play to its opposite of the kind described, and that too in the way we are saying, in the probable or necessar as it is for instance in _Oedipus_: here the opposite state of things is produced by the Messenger, who, coming to gladden Oedipus and to remove his fears as to his mother, reveals the secret of his birth.&&&&急转是从剧中事物的一个状态转变到其特定的反面,但仍然遵从我们所说的事物变化的必然或者或然性;例如在《俄狄浦斯》里:事物的反面状态由信使带来,他想让俄狄浦斯高兴,消除他对母亲的恐惧,揭示了他出生的秘密。2. Quiets your fears......&&&&止息你的惧怕。。。3. Quiets your fears.&&&&平息你的恐惧4. We know diseases of stoppings, and suffocations, are the most d and it is not much o you may take sarza to open the liver, steel to open the spleen, flowers of sulphur for the lungs, cas but no receipt openeth the heart, to whom you may impart griefs, joys, fears, hopes, suspicions, counsels, and whatsoever lieth upon the heart to oppress it, in a kind of civil shrift or confession.&&&&闭塞之症于人的身体最为凶险,这是我们知道的;在人的精神方面亦复如此:你可以服撒尔沙以通肝,服钢以通脾,服硫华以通肺,服海狸胶以通脑,然而除了一个真心的朋友之外没有一样药剂是可以通心的。对一个真心的朋友,你可以传达你的忧愁、欢悦、恐惧、希望、疑忌、谏净,以及任何压在你心上的事情,有如一种教堂之外的忏悔一样。5. A principal fruit of friendship, is the ease and discharge of the fulness and swellings of the heart, which passions of all kinds do cause and induce We know diseases of stoppings, and suffocations, are the most d and it is not much o you may take sarza to open the liver, steel to open the spleen, flowers of sulphur for the lungs, cas but no receipt openeth the heart, to whom you may impart griefs, joys, fears, hopes, suspicions, counsels, and whatsoever lieth upon the heart to oppress it, in a kind of civil shrift or confession&&&&友谊的主要效用之一就在使人心中的愤懑抑郁之气得以宣泄弛放,这些不平之气是各种的情感都可以引起的。闭塞之症于人的身体最为凶险,这是我们知道的;在人的精神方面亦复如此:你可以服撒尔沙以通肝,服钢以通脾,服硫华以通肺,服海狸胶以通脑,然而除了一个真心的朋友之外没有一样药剂是可以通心的。对一个真心的朋友,你可以传达你的忧愁、欢悦、恐惧、希望、疑忌、谏净,以及任何压在你心上的事情,有如一种教堂之外的忏悔一样。6. 6. After the American Civil War (), some fears were expressed that the US might attempt to annex Canadian territory, and in 1867, four of the eastern provinces of Ontario, New Brunswick, Quebec and Nova Scotia became the self- governing Dominion of Canada. In 1869, the Northwest Territory, which had belonged to the Hudson's Bay Company, was boug and other provinces later joined the dominion. In 1999, Canada consisted of ten provinces, and three territories.&&&&美国内战()结束后,一些人担心美国会图谋兼并加拿大领土,因此1867年四个东部省,安大略、新不伦瑞克、魁北克和新斯科舍成为自我管辖的加拿大自治领。1869年隶属于哈得逊湾公司的西北地区被政府收买;其他省也随后加入了自治领。1999年加拿大共有十个省三个地区。7. I wanted to let him felt himself swept up in the Lord'arm, lifted above his fears and hurt.&&&&我想让他感觉到他自己被上帝抱在怀中,我会使他超越悲痛和伤害之上。8. Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness.&&&&作法:将前两味水煎取汁,将薏苡仁煮粥八成熟,入姜、艾汁同煮至熟。9. 9. But you will win over your fears by uprooting yourself.&&&&然而你可以通过改变自己一贯的方式来战胜你的恐惧感。10. Van Persie, 26, will have scans in Amsterdam on Sunday to determine the damage amid fears the joint is broken.&&&&范佩西 将会周日在阿姆斯特丹接受检查断定这次受伤是否导致韧带断裂。11. Petrov says the situation in the country is reminiscent of a doctor who thinks about the mood of his patient and fears any radical measures, and instead of treating a serious disease, spends all of his efforts lifting the sick person's spirits.&&&&&&Petrov说,现在国家的形式就好像是一个未来照顾到病人的情绪而不敢采取激进的措施的医生一样,他不是想着怎样治疗疾病,而是全力以赴的提升病人的情绪。12. I see my fears, I see my depressions, and I see my desperations.&&&&&&我看到了镜中的自己,眼在下雨,心在泣血。13. These empty streets to me, I am walking home to clear my fears&&&&&&在这寂寥的空街上,我走在回家的路上,试图清空我心里的恐惧。14. The individuals fears that he or she will act in a way that the capacity for age-appropriate social relationships with familiar people and the anxiety must occur in peer settings, not just in interactions with adults.&&&&&&在与熟人建立社会关系中,某种程度上害怕自己没有与年龄相对应的交往能力,焦虑症状必须出现在与同龄人的交往中,而不仅仅是与成人间的交往。15. 15. The gentleness and fatherliness of the strange old man eased her fears.&&&&&&那个老人的父亲的慈爱缓和了她的恐惧心理。16. 16. In truth, sometimes our most fearsome competitor is ourself, as we face our own doubts and fears on the way to reaching our potential.&&&&&&实际上,有时在发挥潜力中面临自我怀疑和恐惧的时候,最可怕的竞争者就是自己17. Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soul Of the wide world dreaming on things to come, Can yet the lease of my true love control, Supposed as forfeit to a confined doom.&&&&&&一○七 无论我自己的忧虑,或那梦想着未来的这茫茫世界的先知灵魂,都不能限制我的真爱的租约,纵使它已注定作命运的抵偿品。18. Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soul, Of the wide world, dreaming on things to come, Can yet the lease of my true love control, Supposed as forfeit to a confined doom.&&&&&&无论我自己的忧虑,或那梦想着未来的这茫茫世界的先知灵魂,都不能限制我的真爱的租约,纵使它已注定作命运的抵偿品。19. 19. Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soulOf the wide world dreaming on things to come, Can yet the lease of my true love control, Supposed as forfeit to a confined doom.&&&&&&无论我自己的忧虑,或那梦想着未来的这茫茫世界的先知灵魂,都不能限制我的真爱的租约,纵使它已注定作命运的抵偿品。20. 20. Foreign fears about the expansion of Chinese firms are often compounded by the murkiness of their ownership.&&&&&&外国对于中国企业扩张的担心通常源于其产权的模糊。fears 单语例句1. All major Asian stock markets in the region tumbled across the board, succumbing to heightened fears of a broader global financial crisis.2. Rail passengers faced longer journeys after fears of buckled tracks led to speed limits being imposed across the country.3. However, he fears that the language teaching business as a whole has started to ossify.4. The following story examines the fears of business insiders and analysts over the current problems affecting the operation of the domestic market.5. But he seems torn between his fears that I'm an undercover reporter and of missing a business opportunity.6. Meanwhile, any correction on fears of restrictive policies should be the time to buy in.7. The buying spree is raising Bush administration fears the arms could end up with militants in Iraq.8. But sometimes the views of the majority can be shaped by such fears and they can then mistake a good project for a bad one.9. Illness force her to call off the second concert Tuesday and she has also pulled out of dates in Israel because of security fears.10. While residents say there is now a fragile calm between the groups, there are fears the British withdrawal will be accompanied by an upsurge in factional violence.fears是什么意思,fears在线翻译,fears什么意思,fears的意思,fears的翻译,fears的解释,fears的发音,fears的同义词,fears的反义词,fears的例句,fears的相关词组,fears意思是什么,fears怎么翻译,单词fears是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐