推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口What do you think of talk shows?l don't mind them!/l can&t stand them./I love watching them!的中文翻译
全部答案(共1个回答)
访谈节目如何 ?没意见/ 我可受不了。/我喜欢看他们!
觉得好请给个好评哦~~您的十分满意,我的无限动力!哈哈!
你想看这条新闻吗?
是的,我想。/不,我不想
Thank you! Family should always come first, but I feel very lucky and blessed to...
Who do you think will win the match?
这里do you think为插入语,所谓插入语,就是可以忽略不计的成分。我们在分析这...
proposal that (shoud )+动词原形
答: After he had sold his old car ,he bought one new.
补充一句,句子翻译千万不要用在线翻译器,翻译出来的都是连...
答: what about our education?
答: natural science
答: 这个问题很难回答,就算是问老师或者是专家他们也很难给你一个确切的答案:)
考试通不通过完全看个人在准备考试上付出的努力够不够,只要用心学用功学习我相信是肯定可以...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415I can’t decide what to do next now I need more time to think it over [ ]A. muchB. quiteC. justD. fairly 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I can’t decide what to do next now I need ______ more time to think it over
[&&&& ]A. muchB. quiteC. justD. fairly
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
On the New York set of the film Hide and Seek, ten-year-old Dakota Fanning spends her time playing a deeply disturbed girl who deals with her mother's suicide (自杀) by creating an imaginary friend, who may not frighten her family. Today, though, she has the day off. &This week I only worked two days,&says Fanning, sitting in a sofa in her hotel's library, &but I get bored when I'm not working. Especially because it's cold here and I can't do anything, you know? So, I've been knitting (编织) --- all day, every day.&The actress, who's held her own opposite Oscar winners such as Sean Penn and Denzel Washington, recently mastered the fine art of scarves (围巾). Though she's about ready to move on to hats, she first plans to make a souvenir (纪念品) scarf for Robert De Niro, who plays her father in the film. &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life,&she says, her voice dropping to a whisper. &I would make him a brown one.” Like any other fifth-grader, Fanning spends several hours a day going to school. In addition to her personal trailer (活动住房) --- which is kept well-supplied with hot chocolate packets, lemon Gatorade, and a TV that doesn't always work --- she has another trailer where her teacher, Jan, conducts classes in history, spelling, reading, math, science and health. &We have this big board where we have a calendar (日历),&Fanning says. &When we were here in January, I wrote the calendar in all blue. February was red, and March was green.” On this particular morning, she had a spelling test. &There was a topic for each of the word lists,&she says, sitting on her knees. &This one was flowers --- they were all names like oxygen, carbon dioxide, chrysanthemum (菊花)...&Chrysanthemum? &Well, they didn't make me spell that one. They just had me fill in the ‘e'. But I can spell it: c-h-r-y-s-a-n-t-h-e-m-u-m.” Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Dakota Fanning is a young gifted actress.
B. Dakota Fanning is a lonely orphan.
C. Dakota Fanning is a creative pupil.
D. Dakota Fanning has many interests.
Dakota Fanning has to knit all day in order to _____.
A. kill time&& B. make money C. master a skill D. make a scarf for her boyfriend By saying that &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life”, Dakota Fanning really means that _____.
A. she is the daughter of Robert De Niro
B. she has fallen in love with Robert De Niro
C. she is in love with Robert De Niro
D. she admires Robert De Niro very much What would be the best title for the text?
A. Dakota Fanning's Role
B. Dakota Fanning's Knitting Art
C. Dakota Fanning's Day Off
D. Dakota Fanning's Spelling Test
Municipal(市政府) regulations normally ban anything from smoking in public places to parking in certain zones. But officials in the Brazilian town of Biritiba Mirim, 70km (45 miles) east of Sao Paulo, have gone far beyond that. They plan to prohibit residents from dying early because the local cemetery(墓地) has reached full capacity.
There’s no more room to bury the dead, they can’t be cremated(火化) and laws forbid a new cemetery. So the mayor has proposed a strange solution: outlaw death. Mayor Roberto Pereira says the bill is meant as a protest against federal regulations that prohibit new or expanded cemeteries in preservation areas. “They have not taken local demands into consideration”, he claims.
A 2003 decree(法令) by Brazil’s National Environment Council forbids burial grounds in protected areas. Mr. Pereira wants to build a new cemetery, but the project has been stopped because 98% of Biritiba Mirim is considered a preservation area.
Biritiba Mirim, a town of 28,000 inhabitants(居民), not only wants to prohibit residents from passing away. The bill also calls on people to take care of their health in order to avoid death. “I haven’t got a job, nor am I healthy. And now they say I can’t die. That’s ridiculous,” Amarildo do Prado, an unemployed resident said.
The city council is expected to vote on the regulation next week. “Of course the bill is laughable, illegal, and will never be approved,” said Gilson Soares de Campos, an assistant to the mayor. “But can you think of a better resolution to persuade the government to change the environmental decree that is prohibiting us from building a new cemetery?” The bill states that “offenders will be held responsible for their acts”. However, it does not say what the punishment will be. 44. What is the bill to be proposed by the officials in Biritiba Mirim? &&&& A. Ban on smoking in public places. &&&& B. Ban on parking in certain zones. &&&& C. Prohibiting residents from dying early. &&&& D. Forbidding buried grounds in preservation. 45. What can we infer from the phrase “have gone far beyond that”? &&&& A. Officials in Biritiba Mirim have nothing of these regulations. &&&& B. The bill to be proposed by officials in Biritiba Mirim is much too unexpected. &&& &C. Officials in Biritiba Mirim have been to many places around the world. &&&& D. The officials in Biritiba Mirim have built too many cemeteries in their town. 46. What’s the attitude of the mayor of Biritiba Mirim towards the federal regulations? &&&& A. He objects to them.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& B. He gives strong backing to them. &&&& C. He asks the residents for advice on them. &&&
&&&& D. He remains silent about them. 47. Which of the following is TRUE according to the article? &&&& A. The mayor of the town wants to build a new cemetery against federal regulation. &&&& B. The residents of the town sing the praises of the bill. &&&& C. The government is going to change the environmental decree. &&&& D. No better resolution of the problem has been thought out.
On the New York set of the film Hide and Seek, ten-year-old Dakota Fanning spends her time playing a deeply disturbed girl who deals with her mother's suicide (自杀) by creating an imaginary friend, who may not frighten her family. Today, though, she has the day off. &This week I only worked two days,&says Fanning, sitting in a sofa in her hotel's library, &but I get bored when I'm not working. Especially because it's cold here and I can't do anything, you know? So, I've been knitting (编织) --- all day, every day.&The actress, who's held her own opposite Oscar winners such as Sean Penn and Denzel Washington, recently mastered the fine art of scarves (围巾). Though she's about ready to move on to hats, she first plans to make a souvenir (纪念品) scarf for Robert De Niro, who plays her father in the film. &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life,&she says, her voice dropping to a whisper. &I would make him a brown one.” Like any other fifth-grader, Fanning spends several hours a day going to school. In addition to her personal trailer (活动住房) --- which is kept well-supplied with hot chocolate packets, lemon Gatorade, and a TV that doesn't always work --- she has another trailer where her teacher, Jan, conducts classes in history, spelling, reading, math, science and health. &We have this big board where we have a calendar (日历),&Fanning says. &When we were here in January, I wrote the calendar in all blue. February was red, and March was green.” On this particular morning, she had a spelling test. &There was a topic for each of the word lists,&she says, sitting on her knees. &This one was flowers --- they were all names like oxygen, carbon dioxide, chrysanthemum (菊花)...&Chrysanthemum? &Well, they didn't make me spell that one. They just had me fill in the ‘e'. But I can spell it: c-h-r-y-s-a-n-t-h-e-m-u-m.” 60. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Dakota Fanning is a young gifted actress.
C. Dakota Fanning is a creative pupil.
D. Dakota Fanning has many interests. 61. Dakota Fanning has to knit all day in order to _____.
A. kill time&& B. make money C. master a skill D. make a scarf for her boyfriend 62. By saying that &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life”, Dakota Fanning really means that _____.
A. she is the daughter of Robert De Niro
B. she has fallen in love with Robert De Niro
C. she is in love with Robert De Niro
D. she admires Robert De Niro very much 63. What would be the best title for the text?
A. Dakota Fanning's Role
B. Dakota Fanning's Knitting Art
C. Dakota Fanning's Day Off
D. Dakota Fanning's Spelling Test
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Marquis de Condorcet&&&& &If you took the strengths of others, and compared them to your weaknesses, do you think this would makeyou feel good? The funny thing is, this is&&&1&&&most of us do at one time or another-and some of us do pretty&&2& . &&&& It's surely a practice for a&&&3& &in self-confidence and for unhappiness. Let's say I take a look at someone who creates&&&4& &artwork on their website and I look at my art, and realize I don't come&&&5& &to being matchedwith him. In fact, I look pretty pitiful. But it's not a fair &&6& . If I looked at my strengths-writing useful and honest posts-I can see that I have a lot to offer, a lot to be happy about. &&&& That's so important-being able to look at your own strengths, and see your true&&&7& . It's actually one of the&&&8& &to success and happiness.&& &I want to talk about this issue&&&9& &an email from a reader recently: I have some teammates from very richfamilies. I can't stop myself comparing my lifestyle with &10 . I must say that my&&11 &planning is sound enough to take care o and I can take care of new family member also, at least for&&12&&even if Ilose my current job. But&&13& &I see or hear them spending so much money after possessions, I start comparing&&14&&. How can I stop this habit, without changing jobs?&&&& &This is an excellent but tough&&15 . I think it's&&16 &&to compare ourselves to others, but it often makes us unhappy even if we have enough and&&17&&be happy with what we have. My quick advice: try to be aware ofwhen you start comparing yourself to others ...once you've developed this&&18& &, stop yourself and tell yourself, "Stop that!” And then&&19 &&thinking about all the things you do have, the things you love, the people you have and the blessings that&&20&&has given you. Make this a regular practice, and you'll start to be happier with yourlife.
(&&&& )1. A. why&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. often&&&& (&&&& )3. A. rise &&&&&(&&&& )4. A. astonished &(&&&& )5. A. up&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. comparison& (&&&& )7. A. strengths&&(&&&& )8. A. reasons &&(&&&& )9. A. because of& (&&&& )10. A. them &&&&& (&&&& )11. A. financial &(&&&& )12. A. sometime & (&&&& )13. A. however&&& (&&&& )14. A. then &&&&& (&&&& )15. A. question&&(&&&& )16. A. strange&&&(&&&& )17. A. must& &&& (&&&& )18. A. awareness& (&&&& )19. A. stop&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. happiness&
B. what&&&&&&&&B. seldom&&&&&& B. increase&&&& B. disappointingB. close&&&&&&& B. communicationB. shortcomings B. keys&&&&&&&& B. regardless ofB. their &&&&& B. annual&&&&&& B. some time&&& B. Whatever&&&& B. later&&&&&&& B. person&&&&&& B. natural&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&&& B. hobby&&&&&&& B. help &&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&
C. that&&&&&& &C. usually&& &C. drop&&&&&& &C. shocked&& &C. down&&&&&& &C. competitionC. values&&& &C. causes&&&& &C. in spite of&C. themselves &C. special&& &C. some times &C. wherever&& &C. again&&&& &C. phenomenon &C. difficult& &C. may&&&&&&&&C. tradition& &C. come&&&&&& &C. success&&&
D. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. always&&&&&&&&&&& D. f ailure&&&&&&&&& D. amazing&&&&&&&&&&D. closely&&&&&&&&&& D. connection&&&&&&& D. weaknesses&&&&&&& D. means&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in case of&&&&&&& D. theirs&&&&&&&&&&&D. beneficial&&&&&&& D. sometimes&&&&&&&& D. whenever&&&&&&&&& D. thus&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. reader&&&&&&&&&&& D. important&&&&&&&& D. should&&&&&&&&&&& D. custom&&&&&&&&&&&D. start&&&&&&&&&&&& D. confidence&&&&&&&
&On the New York set of the film Hide and Seek, ten-year-old Dakota Fanning spends her time playing a deeply disturbed girl who deals with her mother's suicide (自杀) by creating an imaginary friend, who may frighten her family.
Today, though, she has the day off. &This week I only worked two days,&says Fanning, sitting in a sofa in her hotel's library, &but I get bored when I'm not working. Especially because it's cold here and I can't do anything, you know? So, I've been knitting--- all day, every day. &The actress, who's held her own opposite Oscar winners such as Sean Penn and Denzel Washington, recently mastered the fine art of scarves (围巾). Though she's about ready to move on to hats, she first plans to make a souvenir scarf for Robert De Niro, who plays her father in the film. &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life,&she says, her voice dropping to a whisper. &I would make him a brown one. ” Like any other fifth-grader, Fanning spends several hours a day going to school. In addition to her personal trailer (活动住房) --- which is kept well-supplied with hot chocolate packets, lemon Gatorade, and a TV that doesn't always work --- she has another trailer where her teacher, Jan, conducts classes in history, spelling, reading, math, science and health. &We have this big board where we have a calendar,&Fanning says. &When we were here in January, I wrote the calendar in all blue. February was red, and March was green. ” On this particular morning, she had a spelling test. &There was a topic for each of the word lists,&she says, sitting on her knees. &This one was flowers --- they were all names like oxygen, carbon dioxide, chrysanthemum (菊花). . . &Chrysanthemum? &Well, they didn't make me spell that one. They just had me fill in the ‘e'. But I can spell it: c-h-r-y-s-a-n-t-h-e-m-u-m. ” 69. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Dakota Fanning is a young gifted actress.&&&&&
C. Dakota Fanning is a creative pupil.&&&&&&&&&&
D. Dakota Fanning has many interests.
70. Dakota Fanning has to knit all day in order to _____.
A. kill time& &&&& B. make money&&&&&&
C. master a skill
D. make a scarf for her boyfriend 71. By saying that &He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet in your entire life”, Dakota Fanning really means that _____.
A. she is the daughter of Robert De Niro&&&
B. she has fallen in love with Robert De Niro C. she is in love with Robert De Niro&&&&&&&
D. she admires Robert De Niro very much 72. What would be the best title for the text? A. Dakota Fanning's Role&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Dakota Fanning's Knitting Art C. Dakota Fanning's Day Off&&&&&&&&& D. Dakota Fanning's Spelling Test
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
l don‘t know what l shall do.(同义句)l don‘t know_____ _______ ________.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
i dont know what to do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what to do
扫描下载二维码lsayldo中文是啥意思_百度知道
lsayldo中文是啥意思
lsayldo中文是啥意思
我有更好的答案
说到做到。