他出去了 出去用英语怎么说讲

这个问题对他来说太难了,他回答不出来. 用英语怎么说
这个问题对他来说太难了,他回答不出来. 用英语怎么说
It is too difficult to him for anwer this question,he can't find the answer.
与《这个问题对他来说太难了,他回答不出来. 用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
1\This shirt is too small for him.2\Do you think this question is much easier than that one?3\He has had lunch already.4\This question is too difficult for him
I don't have enough money to pay for this skirt.This shirt is too small for him.Do you think this question is easier than that one?He has already eaten lunch.Th
I don't have enough money to buy this skirt.This shirt is too small for him.Do you think this question is easier than that one?This question is too hard for him
1.How many balconies are there in this flat?2.where do you want to live ,the suburbs or a place which far away from the street? 3.This maths problem is too diff
I'll give them to review your lessons every day with content,and then I saw bottom behind the teaching content,I think it's hard for their musical,if you want t
/>棒球对我们来说太难了Baseball is so difficult for us.保证准确率~ 再问: 换一种形式说 再答: It is difficult for us to play baseball.
Today's homework is too difficult for us.
It is look after dog
Jean doesn't like math,because it's too difficult for her.
I don't think we should always be thinking of a way to deal with something quickly,which may be too hard for you.As a matter of fact,we should slow down and lay
The problem is too difficult for them to work out.
I'm afraid that this book is too difficult for us.
不可以.这是一个固定句型:sth.is too difficult for sb.又如:This dress is too expensive for me.这件衣服对我来说太贵了.about是“关于”的意思.
Soccer is too difficult for them.设为满意答案啊亲~
as exercise to
1memorize;some2 amazing;facts3 must be made
1.I think this book is very difficult for children to read.2.It is better to be safe than sorry.3.Thanks for offering so many useful suggestions to us.4.Mr.John
this test is too hard for him, what about you? put yourself together, i'm sure we can get good marks.
These papers are too difficult for him1564被浏览55388分享邀请回答816132 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7627 条评论分享收藏感谢收起相关词典网站:49被浏览6092分享邀请回答10添加评论分享收藏感谢收起11添加评论分享收藏感谢收起}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语表示出去的图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信