Your father in heavenworks in a bag company?的中文意思是什么?

My name is
. I am from
. There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in Engli 的翻译是:我的名字是。我是从。我的家庭有人。我父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我母亲在国际 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My name is
. I am from
. There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in Engli
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我的名字。我是从。还有人在我家。我的父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我的母亲在一家国际贸易公司。她也是一个忙碌的女人。我有一个姐姐和一个弟弟。我的姐姐是在国立台湾大学的大三学生。她在英语专业。我的哥哥是一名小学生。他是8岁。
我的名字是。我是从。我的家庭有人。我父亲在一家电脑公司工作。他是一位电脑工程师。我母亲在国际
我的名字。我来自。在我的家庭有人们。我的父亲在一个计算机公司工作。他是一名计算机工程师。我的母亲在一个国际贸易公司工作。她也是一个繁忙妇女。我有一个较老的姐妹和一个弟弟。我的姐妹在国家的台湾大学中低级。她主修英语。我的兄弟是一名小学学生。他是8岁。
相关内容&a还要好久 Also must for a long time & a经过一个小时的角逐 After an hour contention & a低位震荡 Low position shake & a请在早上打电话给大卫 Please telephone in the early morning for David & aI understand that selecting 'Yes' is equivalent to providing my signature and I consent to your processing of my information according to the Privacy Statement below. 我了解选择‘是’与提供我的署名是等效的,并且我同意到您处理我的信息根据保密性声明如下。 & a现有其迷人的风光吸引了来自四面八方的人 Had its enchanting scenery to attract has come from in all directions person
& a线束过长、分支较多 The group of lines excessively is long, the branch are many & a所以我很想要它们 Therefore I want them very much & aCapacity: 6 容量: 6 & a你通常做多久时间回家作业? How long time do you usually make to go home the work? & ai just have a boner i cant get rid of 我有我倾斜摆脱的一个愚蠢造成的大错 & aWhat's so different about Moisture Surge?缈昏 What's so different about Moisture Surge? miao dusk & a下一辆出租车就是你的了 The next rental car was your & ahouse-keeping 家务 & a大运吉林再给力 Transports Jilin to give the strength again greatly & asoftlanding softlanding & aA. Beyond 正在翻译,请等待...
& a961 Evaluate a new cell phone technology 961 评估新的手机技术 & a联系相关部门 Relates the related department & a不想放弃,但不得不放弃 正在翻译,请等待...
& a板材整平压机 Plate leveling press & a在日上午10点到11点 In October 29, 2007 in the morning 10 o'clock to 11 o'clock & aby no means unknown for mathematically impossible decreases of more than 100 per cent to find their way into stories 绝不未知数为数学上寻找他们的道路的超过100%不可能的减退入故事 & aadjusting policies 调整政策 & aOne day soon learn a little, is improving 一天很快学会一点,改善 & adoes she has five photos 她有五张相片 & a颜色鼻子的绿色 Color nose green & aLaw on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone(Enacted on May 2,1970;Amended by Law No.73,Jun.14,1996) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou can’t add percentages 您不可能增加百分比 & acan you comer over 能您来者 & a在平时,他是一个不起眼的男孩子 In usually, he is a commonplace boy & ais continuously differentiable in a neighborhood of the origin, 连续是能区分的在邻里起源, & asomemarket 正在翻译,请等待...
& a关于贵方1月12日询购,我们高兴地通知你方,已另邮寄出目录及价目表供参考 On January 12 inquires about the expensive side buys, we inform you happily, has mailed the table of contents and the price list in addition supplies the reference & aTEARS GIR 正在翻译,请等待...
& a风味牛腱 Flavor beef tendon & aohhhh am really sorry ohhhh上午真正地抱歉 & aIt is an issue requiring worldwide commitments. 它是要求全世界承诺的问题。 & a她兴奋得不能自已 She is excited is unable to restrain oneself & a一顿饭 Food & a又在胡思乱想什么呢 Also is indulging in flights of fancy any & a  I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my go
& aplay peacock 戏剧孔雀 & a做顿饭给她吃 Makes a food to eat to her & aWash your hands befpore you touch any food. 洗涤您接触所有食物的您的手befpore。 & a别的星星 Other star & a造成这种变化的原因 Creates this kind of change the reason & a当陌生人敲门时,不要轻易开门 正在翻译,请等待...
& a,互联网还是一样的网,而它却以时而润物无声,时而狂风骤雨的方式改变着我们的生活 The Internet is the same net, but it actually by from time to time Run silent, from time to time the violent storm way is changing our life & aMy mother is a English teacher.It canplay the piano. 我的母亲是一名英语老师。它canplay钢琴。 & a离学校有5英里 Has 5 miles to the school & a(6)适应性--标准尺寸总成、协调合作;
& aYou must always be good as well as look good. 您一定总是好并且看起来好。 & aDoctors are requires to keep their patients' records confident. 医生是要求保持他们的患者的纪录确信。 & ain units of millisecond 在毫秒单位 & asiento mariposas en elestomago 我在elestomago感觉蝴蝶 & aMy name is
. I am from
. There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in Engli【图文】小学五年级英语教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学五年级英语教案
大小:207.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢who works in a school?怎么回答_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
who works in a school?怎么回答
who works in a school?怎么回答
我有更好的答案
teachers 老师
来自:求助得到的回答
The teachers work in a school
在一所学校工作的人吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
school的相关知识
等待您来回答34.He works in a company now. He for 25 years in a factory. A. worked B. had worked C. has w——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
34.He works in a company now. He for 25 years in a factory. A. worked B. had worked C. has worked D. works. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
.(2010·山东省新泰市高三10月月考)&&& 25 He works in a company now. He _____ for 25 years in a factory.
A. worked&& B. had worked&&& C. has worked&& D. works.
完形填空:
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~25各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案.
 In the western world's largest
 1 plant ,which pours 1,000 tons of steel every hour , thirty-four-year-old Ray Bagrosky,works as an electrical
helper.Bagrosky is one of a team which repairs motors for the Bethlchen Steel Plant in Baltimore,
Maryland.He has been there about a year, and he
 the work
.“I get dirty, ”he admitted,
“but I enjoy
 things and making them
 right.”
 Ray left high school a year
 5 graduation and joined the Navy (海军).Seven months at Navy schools for electricians
 6 and then more than three years sea duty, which took him into the South China Sea and the Indin Ocean as well as the
Pacific.Eighteen months before his tour of duty was
completed.He
 Margaret Lamr, a pretty girl, from his neighbourhood whom he had
years.They
 9 have two small
 Ray's day begins at 5:30 A.M.when he gets up, dresses ,and ten minutes
he jumps into his car and begins his daily
 to the factory
.“Traffic's heavy”, he once said ,“so Margrate
my breakfast in my lunchbox and I
 it when I get to
work.” 
seven he is at work on whatever job is to be
 with a half an hour for
 16  , he works until 3:30
 Soon after four  17  , Ray gets home
 to a two story-red brick house on a quiet street
 with trees and
grass.He showers and puts on  20
 clothes.
 The neighbors exchange conversation on their front porches(门廊),dogs play and children ride their bicycles and call
 to each other at their games
.The Bagroskys live quietly.They take pleasure from an outing on her father's small powerboat , a swim, a movie, or a football game
.Ray keeps a  22
 eye on newspaper headlines(新闻提要).Because he works for a huge company and owns possessions, he watches what 23 
in the nation and in his own
 .And because he still has friends in the Navy, he is interested in
 is happening in the
(1)A.still
(2)A.likes
C.dislikes
(3)A.driving
B.producing
C.controlling
D.repairing
(4)A.stop
(5)A.after
(6)A.spent
C.followed
(7)A.married
B.engaged
C.fell in
(8)A.known
B.realized
D.brought
(9)A.then
(10)A.ago
C.earlier
(11)A.hour
(12)A.carries
B.prepared
(13)A.take
(14)A.Till
(15)A.over
(16)A.lunch
B.breakfast
(17)A.hours
B.minutes
C.o'clock
(18)A.still
(19)A.lined
C.surrounded
D.surrounding
(20)A.clean
D.rejected
(21)A.slowly
B.exciting
(22)A.sleep
B.careful
D.glaring
(23)A.gets along
B.takes place
C.goes on
D.breaks out
(24)A.house
D.country
(25)A.that
C.something
阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后从1~25各题所给的四个选项中, 选出一个最佳答案。  
&&& In the western world's largest
1 plant, which pours 1,000 tons of steel every hour, thirty-four-year-old Ray Bagrosky, works as an electrical helper. Bagrosky is one of a team which repairs motors for the Bethichen Steel Plant in Baltimore, Maryland. He has been there about a year, and he   
2 the work. &I get dirty,& he admitted. &but I enjoy
3 things and making them
4 right.&  
&&& Ray left high school a year   
5 graduation and joined the Navy (海军)& Seven months at Navy schools for electricians 6 and then more than three years sea duty, which took him into the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean as well as the Pacific. Eighteen months before his tour of duty was completed, he   
7 Margaret Lamr, a pretty girl, from his neighbourhood whom he had  
8 ten years. They
9 have two small sons.  
&&& Ray's day begins at 5:30 A.M. When he gets up, dresses himself, and ten minutes   
10 he jumps into his car and begins his daily
11 to the  
factory. &Traffic's heavy&, he once said, &so Margrate
12 my breakfast  
in my lunchbox and I 13 it when I get to work. &  
14 seven he is at work on whatever job is to be
15 with a half an hour for   
16, he works until 3:30 P.M.   Soon after four
17, Ray gets home   
18 to a two-story red brick house on a quiet street
19 with trees and grass. He showers and puts on
20 clothes.  
&&& The neighbors exchange conversation on their front porches (门廊), dogs play and children ride their bicycles and call
21 to each other at their games. The Bagroskys live quietly. They take pleasure from an outing on her father's small powerboat, a swim, a movie, or a football  
game. Ray keeps a 22 eye on newspaper headlines (新闻提要)& Because he  
works for a huge company and owns possessions, he watches what   
23 in the nation and in his own
24. And because he still has friends in the Navy, he is interested in
25 is happening in the world.  
  A.&still&&&
  B.&oil&&&
  C.&steel&&&
  D.truck
  [  ]
  A.&likes&&&
  B.&hates&&&
  C.&dislikes&&&
  D.looks&down&upon&&
  [  ]
  A.&driving&&
  B.&producing&&
  C.&controlling&&
  D.repairing&&&
  [  ]
  A.&stop&&&
  B.&run&&&
  C.&begin&&&
  [  ]
  A.&after&&
  B.&before&&&
  C.&when&&
  D.since
  [  ]
  A.&spent&&&
  B.&took&&&
  C.&followed&&
  D.cost
  [  ]
  A.&married&&
  B.&engaged&&&
  C.&fell&in&love&&
  [  ]
  A.&known&&&
  B.&realized&
  C.&looked&after&&
  D.brought&up&&&
  [  ]
  A.&then&&&
  B.&only&&
  C.&thus&&&
  [  ]
  (10) &
  A.&ago&&
  B.&later&&&
  C.&earlier&&
  D.before
  [  ]
  (11) &
  A.hour&&
  B.&work&&
  C.&trip&&
  [  ]
  (12) &
  A.&carries&&
  B.prepared&&
  C.took&&
  D.puts
  [  ]
  (13) &
  A.&take&&
  B.&carry&&
  C.&make&&
  [  ]
  (14) &
  A.&Till&&
  B.&By&&&
  C.&After&&
  D.Until
  [  ]
  (15) &
  A.&over&&
  B.&done&&
  C.&worked&&
  [  ]
  (16) &
  A.&lunch&&
  B.&breakfast&&
  C.&supper&&
  D.dinner
  [  ]
  (17) &
  A.&hours&&
  B.&minutes&&&
  C.&o'clock&&
  D.times
  [  ]
  (18) &
  A.&still&&
  B.&even&&
  C.&again&&&
  D.also
  [  ]
  (19) &
  A.&lined&&&
  B.&lining&&&
  C.&surrounded&&&
  D.surrounding&&
  [  ]
  (20) &
  A.&clean&&&
  B.&dirty&&&
  C.&new&&&
  D.rejected
  [  ]
  (21) &
  A.&slowly&&&
  B.&exciting&&&
  C.&loudly&&&
  D.happy
  [  ]
  (22) &
  A.&sleep&&&
  B.&careful&&&
  C.&stared&&
  D.glaring
  [  ]
  (23) &
  A.&gets&&&
  B.&takes&place&&&
  C.&goes&on  
  D.breaks&out&
  [  ]
  (24) &
  A.&house  
  B.&city&&&
  C.&family  
  D.country
  [  ]
  (25) &
  A.&that  
  B.&where  
  C.&something&&&
  D.what
  [  ]
阅读理解 (A) Every object tells a story. Even the most ordinary objects can present to us powerful images. Sometimes it is the ordinary nature of these objects that actually makes them so extraordinary. Such is the case with an old leather shoe in a museum in Alaska. At first glance it does not look like much. It is a woman’s shoe of a style popular in the 1890s. But what is unique(独特的) about this shoe is where it was found. It was discovered on the Checkout Pass, the famous trail used by the people seeking gold in Alaska. Who it belonged to or why it was left there is not known. Was it perhaps dropped by accident as the woman climbed up the 1500 stairs carved outface? Or did she throw away goods that she didn’t need in order to travel lighter? Over 100, 000 people with “gold fever” made this trip hoping to become millionaires. Few of them understood that on their way they would have to cross a harsh wildness. Unprepared for such a dangerous journey, many died of starvation and exposure to the cold weather.
The Canadian government finally started requiring the gold seekers to bring one ton of supplies with them. This was thought to be enough for a person to survive for one year. They would carry their supplies in backpacks(背包) each weighin it usually took at least 40 trips to get everything to the top and over the pass. Whoever dropped the shoe must have been a brave and determined woman. Perhaps she was successful and made it to Alaska. Perhaps she had to turn back in defeat. No one will ever know for sure, but what we do know is that she took part in one of the greatest adventures in the 19th century.
1. The ordinary woman’s leather shoe is considered unusual because _______.&
A. it was an important clue to life in the past B. it was found on a famous trail
C. it at one time belonged to a VIP &&&&&&&&&&& D. it was a fashionable shoe at that time
2. According to this passage, many people who went to Alaska _______.&
A. eventually became millionaires &&&&&&&&&&&& B. brought with them many shoes
C. had conflicts with the Eskimos &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were not properly equipped
3. The Canadian government made gold seekers bring one year’s supplies with them so that _______.
A. they would not die of hunger and cold
B. the army would have enough food for fighting a war
C. they would change these goods with the Eskimos
D. the supplies would make Alaska rich
4. No matter what happened to the woman who owned the shoe, _______.&
A. she must have lived a happy life
B. she certainly dropped the shoe on purpose
C. her adventurous spirit is definitely admired
D. her other shoes were equally fashionable (B) Listen carefully, working people, we would like to tell you something that could save your precious time and money! Best of all, it is free! It’s “no”. What do you ask? We’ll say it again: “No”. Sweet and simple “no”. Say “no” at your office and see how quickly that pile of work on your desk disappears. “Saying ‘no’ to others means you are saying ‘yes’ to yourself, ” said Leslie Charles, a professional speaker from East Lansing, Michigan. “Time is precious. People are spending money buying time. And yet we are willing to give up our time because we can’t say ‘no’.”
Susie Watson, a famous writer, said people who always say “yes” need to say “no” without guilt(内疚)or fear of punishment. “I would rather have someone give me a loving ‘no’ than an obligated(强制的) ‘yes’, ” she said.
Susie Watson says she feels “no” obligation to give an explanation when she says “no” either socially or professionally. Does she feel guilty about it? “Not at all, ” said Watson, who is director of advertising and public relations at Timex Corp in Middlebury, Conneticut. “Most people are afraid of saying ‘no’… My advice is to say ‘yes’ only if you don’t mean ‘no’.”
Watson said “no” is the most effective weapon against wasting time. “Every year there are more demands on your time… Other people are happy to use up your time, ” Watson said. Time saving appears to be “no’s” greatest friend. “No” can be your new friend, a powerful tool to take back your life. “No” may even take you further in the business world than “yes”. “No” is power and strength. “No” now seems completely correct. “Saying ‘no’ isn’t easy. But finally it’s greatly liberating,” Charles said. But, he added, a “no” project needs to be worked on every day because it is hard to change long-term habit. But, he also warns: “Don’t go to extremes. Don’t find yourself saying ‘no’ to everything. In return you should learn to hear ‘no’.” 5. The sentence “Saying ‘yes’ to yourself” means _______. A. you can have more time to play with others B. you needn’t care about other’s feeling if you are happy C. you are selfish and treat others rudely D. you can deal with your business as you have planned 6. When you say “no” to others you should say it in a _______. A. secret way   B. polite way C. proud way     D. guilty way 7. In Watson’s opinion, people can save much time on condition that _______. A. they say “no” at a suitable time B. they say “no” as much as possible C. they are afraid of saying “no” &&&
D. they make others angry at them 8. If a person says “no” to everything, the result he or she receive may be that he or she _______. A. enjoys a wonderful life&&&& B. makes a lot of money C. faces difficulty in life  D. forgets to say “yes” in the end (C) A characteristic of American culture that has become almost a tradition is to respect the self-made man — the man who has risen to the top through his own efforts, usually beginning by working with his hands. While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common laborer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or laborer of some sort. &&& This attitude toward manual(体力的) labor is now still seen in many aspects of American life. One is invited to dinner at a home that is not only comfortably but even luxuriously (豪华地) furnished and in which there is every evidence of the fact that the family has been able to afford foreign travel, expensive hobbies, and college educat yet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself, will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward, furthermore the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or a pie bought at the nearby bakery. On the contrary, the hostess usually takes pride in careful preparation of special dishes. A professional man may talk about washing the car, digging in his flowerbeds, painting the house. His wife may even help with these things, just as he often helps her with the dishwashing. The son who is away at college may wait on table and wash dishes for his living, or during the summer he may work with a construction gang on a highway in order to pay for his education.&&&
9. From paragraph 1, we can know that in America _________. A. people tend to have a high opinion of the self-made man B. people can always rise to the top through their won efforts C. college professors win great respect from common workers D. people feel painful to mention their fathers as labors. 10. According to the passage, the hostess cooks dinner herself mainly because _________. A. servants in American are hard to get B. she takes pride in what she can do herself C. she can hardly afford servants D. It is easy to prepare a meal with canned food 11. The expression “ wait on table” in the second paragraph means “_________”. A. work in a furniture shop&&&&&&&& B. keep accounts for a bar C. wait to lay the table&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. serve customers in a restaurant 12. Which of the following may serve as the best title of the passage? A. A Respectable Self-made Family&&&&&& B. American Attitude toward Manual Labor C. Characteristics of American Culture&&&&& D. The Development of Manual Labor (D) TODAY, Friday, November 12
JAZZ with the Mike Thomas Jazz Band at The Derby Arms. Upper Richmond Road West, Sheen.
DISCO Satin Sounds Disco. Free at The Lord Napier, Mort lake High St., from 8a. m. to 8p. m. Tel: 682—1158.
SATURDAY, November 13
JAZZ Lysis at The Bull’s Head, Barnes. Admission 60p.
MUSICAL HALL at The Star and Garter, Lower Richmond Road, Putney, provided by the Aba Daba Music Hall company. Good food and entertainment fair price. Tel: 789—6749.
FAMILY night out? Join the sing-along at The Black Horse. Sheen Road, Richmond.
JAZZ The John Bennett Big Band at The Bull’s Head, Barnes. Admission 80p.
THE DERBY ARMS, Upper Richmond Road West, give you Joe on the electric accordion(手风琴). Tel: 789—4536 SUNDAY, November 14
DISCO Satin Sounds Disco, free at The Lord Napier, Mort Lake High Street, from 8 a. m. to 8 p. m.
FOLK MUSIC at The Derby Arms. The Short Stuff and residents the Norman Chop Trio. Non-remembers 70p. Tel: 688—4626.
HEAVY MUSIC with Tony Simon at The Bull, Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen.
THE DERBY ARMS, Upper Richmond Road West, give you Joe on the electric accordion.
13. Where and when can you hear the Mike Thomas Jazz Band? A. At the Derby Arms on Friday.
B. At the Black Horse on Friday.
C. At the Star and Garter on Saturday.
D. At the Derby Arms on Sunday.
14. You want to enjoy the electric accordion on Saturday. Which telephone number do you have to ring to find out what time it starts? A. 789—6749. &&&&&&&&&&& B. 789—4536. &&&& &&&&& C. 682—1158.& D. 688—4626.
15. You want to spend the Saturday by joining the entertainment with your family. Where should you go? A. Disco at The Lord Napier.
B. The sing-along at The Black Horse.
C. The electric accordion at The Derby Arms.
D. Jazz at The Bull’s Head.
16. You want to spend the same day at two different places and don’t want to cross any street. Which of the following is your best choice? A. The sing-along at the Black Horse and Jazz at The Bull’s Head.
B. The sing-along at The Black Horse and Folk Music at The Derby Arms.
C. Folk Music at The Derby Arms and Heavy Music with Tony Simon at The Bull.
D. Musical Hal lat The Star &Garter and Disco at The Lord Napier.
(E) With only about 1, 000 pandas left in the world, China is desperately trying to clone(克隆) the animal and save the endangered species(物种). That’s a move similar to what a Texas A & M University researchers have been undertaking for the past five years in a project called “Noah’s Ark”.
Noah’s Ark is aimed at collecting eggs, embryos(胚胎), semen and DNA of endangered animals and storing them in liquid nitrogen. If certain species should become extinct, Dr. Duane Kraemer, a professor in Texas A & M’s College of Veterinary Medicine, says there would be enough of the basic building blocks to reintroduce the species in the future.
It is estimated that as many as 2, 000 species of mammals, birds reptiles will become extinct in over 100 years. The panda, native only to China, is in danger of becoming extinct in the next 25 years.
This week, Chinese scientists said they grew an embryo by introducing cells from a dead female panda into the egg cells of a Japanese white rabbit. They are now trying to implant the embryo into a host animal.
The entire procedure could take from three to five years to complete.
“The nuclear transfer(核子移植) of one species to another is not easy, and the lack of available(capable of being used) panda eggs could be a major problem,” Kraemer believes. “They will probably have to do several hundred transfers to result in one pregnancy (having a baby). It takes a long time and it’s difficult, but this could be groundbreaking science if it works. They are certainly not putting any live pandas at risk, so it is worth the effort,” adds Kraemer, who is one of the leaders of the Project at Texas A& M, the first-ever attempt at cloning a dog.
“They are trying to do something that’s never been done, and this is very similar to our work in Noah’s Ark. We’re both trying to save animals that face extinction. I certainly appreciate their effort and there’s a lot we can learn from what they are attempting to do. It’s a research that is very much needed.”
17. The aim of “Noah’s Ark” project is to _______. A. make efforts to clone the endangered pandas B. save endangered animals from dying out C. collect DNA of endangered animals to study D. transfer the nuclear of one animal to another 18. According to Professor Kraemer, the major problem in cloning pandas would be the lack of _______. A. available panda eggs&&&&&&&& B. host animals C. qualified researchers&&&&&&&&&&& D. enough money 19. The best title for the passage may be _______. A. China’s Success in Pandas Cloning &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. The First Cloned Panda in the World C. Exploring the Possibility to Clone Pandas D. China —the Native Place of Pandas Forever 20. From the passage we know that _______. A. Kraemer and his team have succeeded in cloning a dog B. scientists try to implant a panda’s egg into a rabbit C. Kraemer will work with Chinese scientists in clone researches D. about two thousand of species will probably die out in a century
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 father in law彩漫 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信