英语作文感恩节的英语作文5句

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
双语阅读:5本与感恩节有关的好书
yun 于发布 l 已有人浏览
你是不是在找有关感恩节的书籍呢?这里有五本最受欢迎的有关感恩节的书,超级适合在寒冷的十一月的晚上,蜷缩在炉火旁阅读,或者和你的家人一起来读。
Are you looking for a book to prepare your mood for the Thanksgiving holiday? Here are five favorite Thanksgiving books, perfect for curling up by the fire on a cool November night, or reading together with your family. They are written for children, but can be appreciated at any age.
你是不是在找有关感恩节的书籍呢?这里有五本最受欢迎的有关感恩节的书,超级适合在寒冷的十一月的晚上,蜷缩在炉火旁阅读,或者和你的家人一起来读。它们是专门为儿童创作的,但也备受所有年龄段的人青睐。
1.Squanto and the Miracle of Thanksgiving
1.《斯匡托与感恩节的奇迹》
The story of Squanto is about an Indian who was captured at age 12 and sold into slavery. He was taken from his native America, raised by a Christian family and taught about faith in God. After 10 years he was sent back to America and discovered that an epidemic had killed everyone from his village. Squanto then learned that God had a purpose for his life.
Author: Eric Metaxas
H 36 Pages.
本书讲述了一个名叫斯匡托的人在12岁的时候被人捉住,并被卖做奴隶的故事。他被带离美国本土,由一个基督徒家庭抚养,并被教导信奉上帝。十年之后,他回到美国,却发现村里所有的人都命丧于一场瘟疫。斯匡托后来意识到,上帝为他的人生制定了目标。
作者:埃里克&梅塔萨斯
精装本;36页。
2.Thanksgiving, A Time to Remember
2.《感恩节,一个被铭记的日子》
This book is designed to help families rediscover &the roots of thankfulness& and the &joy of tradition& on Thanksgiving. As you gather together, take some time to remember that Thanksgiving is not just about turkey and football. Review Thanksgiving history, research God's Word about remembrance, and learn original ways to create enduring memories. This book incorporates an instrumental CD of Thanksgiving hymns.
Author: Barbara Rainey
H 80 Pages.
本书旨在帮助家人们重新发现感恩节中&感激的根源&和&传统带来的快乐&。当大家聚集在一起,花上一些时间来铭记,感恩节不仅仅只有火鸡和橄榄球。回顾感恩节的故事,研究上帝关于纪念的话语,并学习创造永久记忆的原始方法。书中还包含一张感恩节赞美诗的器乐CD。
作者:芭芭拉&雷尼
精装本;80页。
3.An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving
3.《传统的感恩节》
This newer edition picture book adaptation of Louisa May Alcott's classic holiday story will truly bring to life the old-fashioned spirit of Thanksgiving. On the day before Thanksgiving, Ma and Pa must depart to help an ailing neighbor, leaving their children in charge of preparing the meal. Upon their return, the parents discover a delightfully strange Thanksgiving dinner.
Author: Louisa May Alcott
H 32 Pages.
这是一本改编自路易莎&梅&阿尔卡特经典节日故事的新版图画书,它为感恩节的传统精神带来了勃勃的生命力。在感恩节的前一天,爸爸妈妈必须得去照顾生病的邻居,于是留下孩子负责做饭。回来之后,他们发现了一顿充满惊喜的感恩节晚餐。
作者:路易莎&梅&阿尔卡特
精装本;32页
4.The Story of Thanksgiving
4.《感恩节的故事》
This color illustrated book recites the story of the first Thanksgiving. It's perfect for teaching small children all about the pilgrims' voyage to America on the Mayflower, their quest for religious liberty, their arrival at Plymouth Rock, and their first year in the new land. They will learn how Native American Indians taught the pilgrims to plant and harvest, and then shared with them in a feast of thanksgiving.
Author: Nancy Skarmeas
H 26 Pages.
这本彩色的图画书讲述了第一个感恩节的故事。给孩子们讲讲清教徒坐上五月花号前往美洲,以及他们对神圣自由的追求,到达毛利普斯并在新大陆度过第一年的故事也是非常不错的。他们会知道当地的印第安人教会这些清教徒种植和收获,并与他们在感恩盛宴共享的故事。
作者:南希&斯卡美斯
精装本;26页
5.If You Were at The First Thanksgiving
5.《第一个感恩节》
Have you ever wondered what it was like to live among the original pilgrim children? What did they wear? What did they eat? What games did they play? This Thanksgiving step back in time as you teach your kids about life in the 1620s when settlers first celebrated their thankfulness to God in America.
Author: Anna Kamma
P 64 Pages.
你有没有好奇过当年清教徒的孩子们是怎样生活的呢?他们穿什么?吃什么?玩什么游戏?本书将时间背景设置在1620年代,那时候移民们第一次在美洲庆祝对上帝的感恩,你可以告诉孩子们他们的生活是什么样的。
作者:安娜&卡玛
平装本;64页。
【文章来源:沪江英语】
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
双语阅读排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼感恩节英语作文:我感谢爸爸_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
感恩节英语作文:我感谢爸爸
&&I would like to thank the many people, but the most grateful to my father, from small to large, my father gave me encouragement and love so many.
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于感恩节的英语作文600字:Thanksgiving trip_节日作文_无忧考网
关于感恩节的英语作文600字:Thanksgiving trip
13:35 来源:网络综合
节日作文网权威发布关于感恩节的英语作文600字:Thanksgiving trip,更多关于感恩节的英语作文600字相关信息请访问节日作文网。
无忧考网为大家整理的关于感恩节的英语作文600字:Thanksgiving trip的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击感恩节到了,Emily和家人一起去奶奶家,把Clifford留给邻居照看。Clifford可不想独自过节。他想妈妈了,于是,第二天一大早,他就起程去城里找妈妈了1. On Thanksgiving, we go to visit my grandma. Clifford has to stay at home. Our neighbours take care of him.感恩节那天,我们去看望奶奶。Clifford不得不呆在家里,我们的邻居照看他。2. Clifford misses his mum. She lives in the city. Early in the morning, Clifford runs to the city.Clifford 想妈妈了。妈妈住在城里。一大早,Clifford 就向城里跑去。3. Clifford comes to a bridge. All cars have stopped. Why? It is a drawbridge. And it is opening right under Clifford! Oh, no! Poor Clifford!Clifford 来到一座桥上。所有的车都停了,为什么呢?那是座吊桥,刚好在 Clifford 的脚下,吊桥打开了!噢,不!可怜的 Clifford!4. Clifford is wet and cold. He doesn't want to go back. He moves on into a railway tunnel.Clifford 又湿又冷。他不想调头回去。他继续赶路,走进一个铁路隧道。5. Suddenly Clifford hears a roar and sees a bright light. It's a train. He can't turn around, so he pushes the train back to the station.突然,Clifford 听到一声轰鸣,看到一束强光。火车来了!他无法转身避开,所以就把火车推回到车站里。6. Clifford is in the city. He climbs up a tall building to look around. He can see his mother's house!Clifford 来到了城里。他爬上一座高楼四处张望。他能看到妈妈的家!7. At last, Clifford finds his mum. She is so happy to see her boy. They have a nice Thanksgiving dinner.最后,Clifford 找到了妈妈。妈妈看到自己的孩子特开心。他们吃了一顿美味的感恩节大餐。8. Clifford loves his mother, but he has to go home soon because I miss Clifford, and he misses me.Clifford爱妈妈,但是他不得不很快回家,因为我想他,他也想我。Thanksgiving Day(感恩节)-中考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
Thanksgiving Day(感恩节)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thanksgiving Day&&&&& In the United States, the fourth Thursday in November is called Thanksgiving Day. On that day, Americans give thanks for& the& blessings& they& have& enjoyed& during& the& year.Thanksgiving Day& is& usually a& family& day.& People always celebrate with big dinners and happy reunions. Pumpkin pie and Indian pudding are traditional Thanksgiving desserts. Relatives from other cities, students who have been away at school, and many other Americans travel a long distance to spend the holiday at home.感恩节英语作文50字
- 英语作文 】
作文网为你精心推荐:
  今天是节。说,感恩节是用来感谢关心、帮助过我的人。小编为大家精心准备了《感恩节英语50字》,对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的请继续关注我们出国留学网的作文栏目。篇一:感恩节英语作文50字  世界上的感恩节多种多样。美国的感恩节在每年11月的第四个星期四,它是基督教的又一盛大。美国的感恩节被认为是表示感谢的节日。感恩节那天,家家都团聚在一起,享受着像火鸡、南瓜饼、印第安玉米等丰美的食物。另外,感恩节的庆祝活动还包括节日游行和热气球等。  There are many kinds of Thanksgiving in the world. Thanksgiving in the United States is another great holiday in Christianity on the fourth Thursday of November. Thanksgiving in the United States is considered a holiday to express thanks. On Thanksgiving Day, families get together and enjoy a lot of food like Turkey, pumpkin pie, Indian corn, etc. Thanksgiving festivities also include holiday parades and hot-air balloons.篇二:感恩节英语作文50字  谁是你的恩人,你就应该尽其所能地感谢他,要我们感恩的人很多:父母,亲友,老师,,世界……父母养育我,我感恩;老师栽培我,我感恩;同学帮助我,我感恩,世界给我精彩,我感恩……  老师一句教育的话可能影响着我们的终生,我们一句感恩的话可能滋润老师的心田。我们应该。父母的一次拥抱,一个吻都是对我们的,我们应该。同学们的一个微笑,一次伸手是给我们的鼓励和帮助,我们应该感谢同学……学会感恩吧!这样我们会得到更多恩情,我们的更!  Who is your benefactor, you should thank him as much as you can, and we are grateful for many people: parents, relatives, teachers, classmates, the world... My parents raised me, I My teacher cultivated me, I Classmates help me, I am grateful, the world gives me wonderful, I am grateful...  The teacher's one word education may affect our whole life, we a word of gratitude may moisten the teacher's heart. We should be grateful to our teachers. A hug from a parent, a kiss is a love for us, we should be thankful for our parents. One smile of the students, one hand is to give us encouragement and help, we should thank our classmates... Learn to be grateful! In this way we will get more kindness, and our life will be happier!
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
桂花是很多人都喜欢的花,金秋时节,桂花香飘十里,在老远的地方,一股桂花的清香夹着清新的新鲜空气扑鼻而来,沁人心脾!下是出国留学网小编为大家精心准备的“桂花情思”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供
火,给人类带来文明进步、光明和温暖。但是,火失去控制的,就会给人类及社会造成极大危害。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《11.9消防作文大全》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技
大家都因为没有写作的基本功夫,而写不好写作文,到头来大家变成不会写作文,这就是今天基础写作的窘境。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《作文基本功》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作
今天我们来看下考思辨类新材料作文的写法,希望大家能仔细看,干货不少。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《2018高考思辨类新材料作文揭秘》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技巧请继
今天是感恩节,请接受我最真挚的心情,愿你幸福快乐,祝你生活甜蜜。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《感恩节作文大全》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技巧请继续关注我们出国留学网的
感恩节英语作文
感恩节作文}

我要回帖

更多关于 感恩节的来历英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信