求选择论据的四个要求英语

有关金钱和幸福的英语短文 首先要陈述观点,其次,有论据,最后 ,作总结或调查
有关金钱和幸福的英语短文 首先要陈述观点,其次,有论据,最后 ,作总结或调查
People often wonder whether money and fame can bring happiness to their lives,I've given it some thought also.In my opinion,it depends on the living condition you are in right now.If you are really poor and struggling with basic food and shelter,money and fame will make a huge difference because they can help to provide the life necessities you are lacking.If you have seen the face of a hungry child when he sees bread,you will know what I mean.On the other hand,once you are above certain poverty line,happiness does not necessarily go along with money and fame.They can enhance your material life,but that does not readily translate to happiness in your state of mind.There are plenty of stories of rich people doing drugs and even committing suicide because they feel empty in life.Once food and shelter are not what you worry,whether money and fame can make you happier depends on how you utilize them to enrich your life rather than letting them dominate you.In conclusion,whether money and fame bring happiness does not have a simple yes or no answer.It depends on your current living status,and how much you are in control of money and fame once you have them.人们往往不知道钱和名誉能够把欢乐带给他们的性命,我已经给了一些想法.在我看来,这取决于你的生活状况在现在.如果你是真正的贫穷、挣扎和基本食物和避难所,钱和名誉将成为一个巨大的差别,因为他们可以帮助你提供生活必需品也缺乏.如果你看到一个饥饿的孩子的脸的时候,他看见面包,你就会明白我的意思.另一方面,一旦你一定贫困线以上,幸福并不赞同钱和名誉.他们会提高你的物质生活,但这并不容易翻译幸福在你的精神状态.有很多故事富人做毒品,甚至自杀,因为他们空虚的生活.一旦食物和住所并非你所担心,是否能让你的钱和名誉幸福取决于你如何利用它来充实你的生活,而不是让他们支配你.总之,不管钱和名誉带来幸福没有一个简单的“是”或“否”的答案.这取决于你当前的生活状态,多少你在控制钱和名誉一旦你拥有了他们.希望可以帮到你!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《有关金钱和幸福的英语短文 首先要陈述观点,其次,有论据,最后 ,作总结或调查》相关的作业问题
What is happiness?Different people have different ideas.S they think they are happy.Other people have many friends,so they feel happy.Still
wealth and happinessThere is no same opinion among people as to the view of wealth.Some people may think that wealth is the most important and powerful thing in
有一个幽默故事:一美国暴发户,车祸中撞毁了轿车,嚎啕大哭“哎呀!我那可怜的奔驰啊!”过路人发现他的胳膊没了,就生气地说:“就知道哭你的车,看看你的胳膊吧!”富豪冲着胳膊所在地望了一眼,接着一大哭起来:“哎呀!我的劳力士呀!”这是一个富裕社会的精神乞丐的笑话.透过他的灵魂,可以看到他精神上的贫穷,除了钱就穷得什么也没有了
l think student middle students cannot keep pets,first we need to spend much time to take care of pets,such as washing his body and Handling excrement and urine
Is it good for students to do some housework Some people think studengts need not do any housework.They think the only thing students need do is to study well.
I think middle school students can keep pets because pets are our best friends. They can help the students feel less lonely and make them happy. They can also m
FriendshipI think that friendship is the most beautiful thing in the world.It’s something as clear as crystal.It’s not a skill but a true feeling.When something
本题已抢,作文中稍等 再答: we had do a servey on our students about should we ask our teachers for help when we have some probles in our homework.some students think it is
A top Priority to Save Water Some people think we can get water forever for we have rivers, lakes and underwater. However, this is not the case. In fact, water
第三次科技革命结束后,人类步入知识经济时代,随着电脑的普及,人们生活越来越丰富,但是,随着网络的普及,各类游戏也越来越多,人们娱乐时间多了,读书的时间却少了,特别是针对一些学生,许多学生放假了就守在电脑前玩游戏,聊天,读书的时间少了.读书能丰富我们的精神内涵,陶冶我们的情操,有益于身心健康,我们应该多花些时间读书,学习
People often wonder whether money and fame can bring happiness to their lives,I've given it some thought also.In my opinion,it depends on the living condition y
What is happiness?Different people have different ideas.S they think they are happy.Other people have many friends,so they feel happy.Still
“moeny is not everything,but the life without it is nothing." this sentence is better not to be undervalued for the first part of it was viewed hypocritical and
Love Love is the ultimate prize in life, the gift that I am most thankful for. The description of love is found in every smile, every pounding heart, and the sw
速度+我,保证对在qq在线给你打,百度消息我
-----------------------My Family -------------------- --I am fortunate to live in a very happy family close to the university.My mom and father are very caring
Can money be traded for happiness?I would say no to such a question,for which at least I can find two reason.Firstly,money can never be omnipotent.Of course ,we
Have you ever watched a movie named “the puesuit of happiness”?This is a touching movie which tells us a story about a poor man who stick to his faith and dream
Can money and power represent wealth?The dictionaries define the word “wealth” as “a large sum of money”. Thus one may argue that a person who possesses money a网页版学习工具
反驳论据 反驳论据英文怎么写
沪江词库精选反驳论据 反驳论据英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
反驳过程,反演过程
【计】 反演图
反驳树,反演树
【计】 反演策略
【计】 反演
【计】 归结反演系统
分解反驳图
【计】 归结反演策略
n. 反驳,辩驳,反驳的言论或意见
contradict
refutation
irrefragab
contradict
countersta
disputable
initiative扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急求至少1500字的英语议论文,什么主题都可以,要有至少三个分论点和详细的论据,非常感谢…可以直接发邮箱,非常感谢
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Some people think that we learn our most important lessons in school.Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important.Which view do you agree with?Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.问题——现实情况——他人的观点——你的观点 Children all around the world are attending school.Education has become a core issue for every government on earth,and they are all striving hard to achieve higher quality and larger scale of education.This is by no means coincidence,but indicates the importance of education.In my point of view,we learn our most important lessons of our life in school,which is reflected by the emphasis of education by governments.理由一 In schools,students learn the essence of all human knowledge.The human knowledge is accumulated through all human history.Knowledge taught in lessons in school are selected and selected over thousands of years,composing the fundamental knowledge a person needed to survive and succeed in society.For example,the mathematics courses in school lay the basis for every student who is to understand numbers.If they know nothing about mathematics,they may well be fooled in the future by banks and other people.理由二 Also,the knowledge taught in school is often systematic and reasonable,rather than discrete pieces of knowledge.Through the process of learning systematically and solving academic problems by reasoning,students only learn the knowledge they are learning,but also learn the most efficient way to view and solve problems around us.For example,through learning physics and chemistry,students know more about what's happening around us,but more importantly,they grasp some idea of observation,assumption,experimentation and conclusion.理由三 And lessons in school often determine students' appetite of literature,art and music.In schools,student spend much more time learning famous piece of literary works,paintings,sculptures and great compositions,which is definitely different from what they hear and see outside the school.In this way,their appetites for beauty reach a higher level.And an appetite for fine arts and literature would bring tremendous benefits to the happiness of their life,considering the huge heritage of fine arts we have!理由四 To conclude,the knowledge taught in school is the true essence of all human knowledge,and school knowledge has a tremendous positive effect on individuals.总结理由,强化结论
字数不够、能再长点么
大哥!我只有这个水平了,对不起了!
我写了一中午好歹也给给个最佳答案吧!!!!!!
这个- -、、明明是网上搜得到的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求关于人类壮举或者人类的骄傲的英语论据关于人类有史以来的伟大发明了,壮举了,各种伟大事迹的论据,一段200单词左右,越快越多越好,追分,软件翻译的不给分,要汉英双解.人类这个词用the human race我要的是论据 不是诗 是说明文的例子
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你这个是要TOEFL或者GRE作文的例子吧? 我从以前写的作文里给你摘了一段 是微型机器人的 在however后面是说微型机器人是在计算机和生物物理学发展的基础上诞生的In the past, one of the biggest disadvantages of machines has been their inability to work on a micro (or tiny) scale. For example, doctors did not have devices allowing them to go inside the human body to identify health problems to perform delicate surgery. Repair crew did not have a way of identifying broken pipes located deep within a high-rise apartment building. However, that’s about to change. Advances in computers and biophysics have started a micro miniature revolution that’s allowing scientists to envision and in some cases actually build microscopic machines. These devices promise to radically change the way we live and work.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we've flown to the moon but have we missed the boat along the way?we reached for the stars but are we that far removed from the cave?we've got radios and codaphones, computerswe found s...
有这些:we've flown to the moon but have we missed the boat along the way? we reached for the stars but are we that far removed from the cave? we've got radios and codaphones, computers we ...
I'm sorry,I don't know.but take possession of one floor.
扫描下载二维码支持美国持枪的英文论据,不要太多,三四点就可以了_百度知道
支持美国持枪的英文论据,不要太多,三四点就可以了
To own arm/a gun is the civil right since independent day. it is to protect a personal property and rights, Howerver, to own a gun doesn't constitute the rights to take away other's life but to protect oneself as well as the community is fair for all.
采纳率:32%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 论据 的文章

更多推荐