英语作文《going to the 10musemu 逢沢はるか》

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
本人不会英语作文Activities (活动) Time or PlacesGet up 7:00Have breakfast In the hotelGo to the Palace Muserum 8:00Have lunch On the busGo to BihaiPark 13:00Go back to the hotei 17:00Tom is an Australian student在Tom is an Australian student继续写
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Tom is an Australian student.He spent his vacation in Beijing this summer.Yesterday,he got up at 7,and had breakfast in the hotel.Then he went to the Palace Museum at 8 o'clock.He had his lunch on the bus.In the afternoon he went to Bihai Park and enjoyed himself all the afternoon.He went back to the hotel at 5 p.m.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tom is an Australian student.He spent his vacation in Beijing this summer.Yesterday,he got up at 7,and had breakfast in the hotel.Then he went to the Palace Museum at 8 o'clock.He had his lunch on the...
Tom is an Australian student.he gotohongkongisyesterday
Tom is an Australian student,and this summer holidays he comes to visit china.He gets up at 7 o'clock in the morning and has breakfast in the hotel.At 8 o'clock, he goes to the Palace Museum.At noon,h...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文 planning a visit to ……不少于60个单词 ,根据提示写噢 ,.1.Which place are you going to visit?2.Is it near or far away from your home?3.How are you going to get there?4.How much does it cost?
独爱小侽13Nf
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
this sunday i want to go to musemum,beacuse there will be a art exhibition about chinese painting,i am very interested about it.it is far away from my home so i will take bus to here,it is fast and cheap only cost 1 dollar.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 vue muse mu appbar 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信