阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学英语作文:我的新同学 My New Classmate
编辑点评:
The new term begins. We are students of Grade six. My classmates come back to school. Besides, we have a new class mates, Jiang Ting.
The new term begins. We are students of Grade six. My classmates come back to school. Besides, we have a new class mates, Jiang Ting. She is a lovely girl. But she is shy to introduce herself in front of us. Before, she lived and studied in a small village. Now, she moved to our city with her parents, because her father works here now. She says that our campus is large and beautiful. She is so excited to study here. I hope she can have good days with us and make friends with us early.
新学期开始了。我们是六年级的学生。我的同学都返校了。此外,我们班来了为新同学----蒋婷。她是个可爱的女孩,但是她害羞不敢在大家面前介绍自己。以前,她生活学习在一个小村庄。现在,她和父母搬到这个城市,因为她爸爸现在在这里工作。她说我们学校又大有漂亮,她很激动能在这里学习。我希望她能在这度过开心的日子并早日和我们成为朋友。
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2017小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:他与新同学很难好好相处 的翻译是:He and new students is difficult to get along well 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他与新同学很难好好相处
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He is difficult to get along with new students
He and new students is difficult to get along well
He and new students is difficult to get along well
It is difficult to make him get along with new students
He is very difficult with new schoolmate to be together well
相关内容&aThe reason why I don't like you is because I love you 原因为什么我不喜欢您是,因为我爱你 & a关于对付这种疾病的最佳方法,医生们的建议有分歧 About copes with this kind of disease the best method, doctors the suggestion has the difference & a我们教室的前面有一张讲台,讲台上有12本新英语书。 Our classroom front has a platform, on the platform has 12 new English books. & a美攻弱受 Beauty attack weak receiving & aI am in this life you do not marry non 我到在您不结婚得非的这生活之内 & a我知道是什么了,类似与摩托车但是没有摩托车跑的快是嘛? I knew was what, but was similar does not have the motorcycle with the motorcycle to run quickly? & a[ti:I wish that you'd seen something] [钛:我祝愿您看了某事] & aPlease advise if this is a previously rejected manuscipt of this journal 请劝告这是否是这本学报一早先被拒绝的manuscipt & atake the dog 采取狗 & aHe saved the child's life at the spending 他拯救了儿童的生命在消费 & aI have the patience, yes. 我有耐心,是。 & apurple wolf fur 紫色狼毛皮 & a我也只能說 I also only can say & a白天不懂夜的黑。亲 你真猪 Daytime does not understand a night of black.Kisses your real pig & aat the Seller’s cost 在卖主的费用 & a但是你还是没有告诉我你想要什么夹子 But you have not told me you to want any clip & a莫忧离 Not sorrow leaves & a甲油 Nail polish & a在古代,麒麟被视为是一种神圣的、慈祥的动物。它是神的坐骑,且象征着吉祥。 In the ancient times, the unicorn is regarded as is one kind sacred, the gentle animal.It is the god saddle horse, also is symbolizing propitiously. & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!certcache Please input the text which you need to translate! certcache & ayour husband will angry 您的丈夫意志恼怒 & aBeat center 敲打中心 & at'm sorry l didn't call you last night t'm抱歉的l昨晚没有告诉您 & a自己住 Own live & ais tv the from
across the
bed 是电视从 横跨床 & aDreaming of wh 作梦什么? & aTreasureˋ Treasureˋ & a我认为我很内向 I thought I am very introverted & a积奇 Accumulates wonderfully & aPRIVATE PICTURES ARE UNLOCKED 私有图片开锁 & aYe gods Ye神 & a人们期盼传统节日能有烟花的参与,以衬托出节日的喜庆祥和气氛,期盼来年的吉祥如意 The people hoped for the traditional holiday can have the fireworks participation, will serve as contrast the holiday the jubilation auspicious atmosphere, the hope next year propitious pleasant & a我是神 I am the god & a花开物语 ?? ??? ?? & a也喜欢学习英语 Also likes studying English & a你可以去上中文课 You may go to Chinese class & aI think that's a fantastic idea Daming 我认为是一个意想不到想法Daming & abartack-possition on neckline seam bartack位置在领口缝 & aa wood drop 木下落 & a分数是一切 The score is all & a第一我们可以增加老师与学生间的活动 First we may increase activity between teacher and student's & a无论你在做什么,不要错过这次展览。 Regardless of you are making any, do not have to miss this display. & aI'm reading about the ancient pyramids in Egypt 我在埃及闻悉古老金字塔 & a记住‘不要委屈自己’‘’‘你对得起所以人。 Remembers `not have to put oneself' `' `you to do right by therefore human. & aRemember that 'do not wronged ourselves worthy of it''you people. 切记‘没冤屈自己值得它"您人们。 & a你是否同意 Whether you did agree & aflied lice flied虱子 & a高压电请注意 The high pressure requests by telegram the attention & ai love learing but teaching i cant my dear 我喜爱learing,但教我倾斜我亲爱 & athe column with the most circles is probably your preferred learning style 专栏与多数圈子大概是您首选的学习的样式 & aThey who live in glass houses should not throw stones 他们在玻璃房子里居住不应该投掷石头 & aYou want fly to there go " ' you take getting tricky all? You want fly to there go “'you take getting tricky all? & a我有许多石子 I have many gravel & a他与新同学很难好好相处 He is very difficult with new schoolmate to be together well &}

我要回帖

更多关于 新手帮派第五个分开 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信