郑大的大一的重要性期中考试重要吗?

当前位置: >>
2014郑州大学专科英语2考试
一、单项选择题(45 道小题,共 55 分) 1、community A、通信 (1 分) B、社区C、证书 2、organization(1 分) A、组织D、商业B、选择C、场合 3、approach A、购买 (1 分)D、起源B、接近C、分离 4、take advantage of (1 分) A、占优势D、公寓B、利用C、知道 5、pay off(1 分) A、抑制D、注意B、寻找C、成功 6、和平的 (1 分) A、particularD、付清B、peacefulC、negative 7、不同的(1 分) A、legalD、personalB、variousC、curious 8、建立(1 分) A、processD、absentB、insistC、establishD、privatize 9、遵守(1 分) A、contribute to B、prefer toC、comply with 10、值班 (1 分)D、apologize forA、keep onB、on dutyC、on displayD、later on11、If the design is wrong, the project is bound to fail, ______ good all the other ideas might be. (1 分) A、whatever B、howeverC、whatsoeverD、even12、______ from the hill top, the lake scenery is beyond description. (1 分) A、To see B、SeeingC、SeenD、To be seen13、I was on ______ last week and didn’t receive your letter.(1 分) A、vacation B、VocationC、actionD、venture14、Nowadays, children prefer ______ on computers to playing with friends outside. (1 分) A、to play games B、play gamesC、playing gamesD、to playing games15、In history, those who launched aggressive wars all came to a bad ______ _.(1 分) A、conclusion B、endC、finishD、doom16、Judging from the report, we can ______ that more than 500 deaths are caused by drunken driving in England every year.(1 分) A、declaim B、declineC、assumeD、imagine 17、It ______ us years to find out that Father loved us very much because he A、spent B、experiencednever expressed it.(1 分)C、tookD、valued18、He didn@t know French, ______ made it difficult for him to study at a university in France. (1 分) A、that B、itC、thisD、which19、It@d be great fun for her if she would just let herself ______ and enjoy herself.(1 分) A、come B、offC、goD、out20、He climbed up into the tree and picked all the fruits ______ reach. (1 分) A、within B、offC、beyondD、inside21、The child didn@t let go of her mother@s hand and was ______ to leave her mother.(1 分) A、willing B、reluctantC、inclinedD、declined22、Tangyuan,______ rice balls, are a special treat during the Chinese Lantern Festival. (1 分) A、bitter B、sourC、stickyD、spicy23、You should concern yourself with what is said, not what you think ______. (1 分) A、ought to be said B、must sayC、have to be said 24、John found ______ so complicated a question. (1 分) A、it hard to answerD、need to sayB、himself hard to answerC、hard for him to answerD、himself hard answering25、It has always ______ me why you believe the Earth is flat. (1 分) A、worriedB、wonderedC、puzzledD、understood26、Now too much ______ is paid to and too much money is spent in keeping pets while people in some countries are starving.(1 分) A、effort B、attentionC、noticeD、time27、As the salary is high, the ______ for the job is very severe. (1 分) A、competition B、contestC、complimentD、constant28、I am wondering ______ for Chinese people these days.(1 分) A、what the dragon means B、what does the dragon meanC、how the dragon means 29、______ are thought to be lucky.(1 分) A、To eat the dumpling with a coinD、how does the dragon meanB、Who eat the dumpling with a coinC、That who eats the dumpling with a coinD、Those who eat the dumpling with a coin30、The Chinese Spring Festival falls on the first day of the first ______ month. (1 分) A、global B、roundC、solarD、lunar31、These trees cannot be grown in such a cold ______ as ours.(1 分) A、weather B、seasonC、spaceD、climate32、______ you take a taxi, you@ll still miss the train.(1 分) A、But for B、Except forC、Even if 33、Peter _____ to the match, but he went.(1 分)D、If only A、didn@t need goB、needn@t to goC、needn@t have goneD、didn@t need to have gone34、The ancient Egyptians believed all illnesses were related to ______ was eaten. (1 分) A、which B、itC、whatD、that a conflict between the35、Extra security has been ordered in the city _______ 40 civilians were left dead in government and the rebels.(1 分) A、where B、whichC、thatD、what36、The matter ______ you were arguing about last night had been settled. (1 分) A、as B、thatC、for whichD、what37、He was ______ the gold medal for being the best player. (1 分) A、rewarded B、forwardedC、awardedD、towards38、You can ______ on John to look after things while you are away. (1 分) A、believe B、countC、suppose 39、I don@t ______ that as a serious mistake.(1 分) A、recommendD、trustB、regardC、receiveD、suggest40、Columbus discovered America but did not ______ the new continent. (1 分) A、find B、examineC、explore 41、这间教室比我们昨天开会的那间教室大。(3 分)D、invest A、B、This classroom is large than the one in which we had the m This classroom is larger than the one which we had the eeting yesterday. C、 meeting yesterday. D、This classroom is larger than the one in which we had the This classroom is large than the one which we had the m meeting yesterday. eeting yesterday.42、听英文歌曲是一种跟其它英语学习方法一样的好方法。(3 分) A、 B、Listening to English songs is as a good way as any to lear Listening to English songs is as good a way as any to l ning English. C、 earn English. D、Listen to English songs is as good a way as any to learnin Listen to English songs is as a good way as any to lear g English. 43、他并不是因为想赚钱才那样去做的。(3 分) A、He didn’t do it because he didn’ t want to make money. C、 He didn’ t do it because he wanted to make money. D、 He did it because he didn’ t want to make money. n English.B、He did it because he wanted to make money.44、I recalled the words to mind when I thought of all the things that my sister-in-law had no opportunity to do because of her unexpected death.(3 分) A、 当我想到嫂子因为去世得突然, 很多事情还没有机会去 做的时候,又把这些话记在了心里。 C、 当我想到小姑子因为去世得很快, 很多事情还没有来得 及做的时候,又把这些话记在了心里。 B、 当我想到小姑子因为去世得很快, 很多事情还没有机会 去做的时候,又回忆起了这段话。 D、 当我想到嫂子因为去世得突然, 很多事情还没有来得及 做的时候,又回忆起了这段话。45、Sometimes a company can lose the right to market their product because of lack of compliance with fair-trading laws.(3 分) A、 有时公司会因没有顺从公平交易法而失去产品营销的权 利。 C、 有时公司会因没有遵守公平交易法而失去产品市场的权 利。 二、阅读理解(3 道小题,共 30 分) One of the greatest philosophers of Western thought is Benjamin Franklin. Franklin is known as “the poor man @s philosopher” because his simple wisdom is so clear even @an uneducated man could understand it. Franklin offered homilies (布道) such as “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. ” that 利。 利。 D、 有时公司会因没有遵守公平交易法而失去产品营销的权 B、 有时公司会因没有顺从公平交易法而失去产品市场的权 Many of these sayings werepublishedanonymouslyby aFranklin in his Poor Richard@s Almanac. This pamphlet 小册子) , which was published from 1732 to 1757, also contained a calendar, weather predictions, and poetry, and was very popular magazine in its day. Franklin, also known as a diplomat, printer, American patriot, scientist, and inventor, contributed greatly to the development of democratic government, and to the culture of the American people. Some of his maxims found from this publication include: Let thy discon if the worm knows them @t will despise thee and increase them. Necessity never makes a good bargain. Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. Where there@s Marriage without Love, there will be Love without Marriage. If you@d have it done, Go; if not, Send. Ben Franklin did much to contribute to the general body of knowledge in so many areas. It is well worth the time to cultivate some knowledge of accomplishments. 1. Why is Franklin known as ″the poor man@s philosopher″? A) Because Franklin was probably from a poor family. this man and his manyB) Because Franklin@s wisdom is not very well-known.C) Because the rich are not interested in his philosophy.D) Because it@s easy for common people to understand his philosophy. 2. What was Poor Richard@s Almanac in the passage? A) A kind of magazine.B) A detective novel.C) A sales brochure.D) A history book. 3. What does the underlined word ″maxims″ mean? A) Hobbies, interests, or social customs.B) Proverbs or some well-known life philosophy.C) Some parts that a book mainly comprises.D) Some different sections of a publication. 4. Which of the following contributions of Franklin is NOT mentioned in the passage? A) The contribution to the general body of knowledge.B) The contribution to the culture of the American people.C) The contribution to the development of agriculture.D) The contribution to the development of democratic government. 5. What does the author suggest at the end of the passage? A) Don@t waste any minute in life.B) It@s worth becoming an inventor like Franklin.C) It@s a waste of time to cultivate rich and famous people.D) It@s worth developing some of Franklin@s wisdom. Girls dream of having the perfect wedding, but when I got engaged, I have up any dream of the perfect day. My mother has to have her own way. She’s a very nice woman, but she@s convinced that what she wants is exactly what you want, and you cannot tell her otherwise. Since my parents were paying for the wedding, I kept my mouth shut, and let her decide everything! I was not married in church, but in the same hall where my brother was married. It had recently been remodeled, and all the charming features, such as a large stone fireplace, were removed. She insisted that my cousin make my wedding dress. I wanted a simple long white dress with long sleeves. My cousin made a short dress without sleeves. My cousin also added a HUGE bow on the back of the dress that looked as if I sat in a wedding cake! My mother also insisted on making the cake, but she ran out of time to frost (给?覆上糖霜) it, and a huge, plain cake was served. I wanted a single rose for a bouquet (花束) ; my mother insisted that my sister, a More florist like a (花店店主) , make me a huge bouquet of lilies (百合花) , which I am allergic to! My mother referred to this as “my daughter’s dream wedding”. Dream wedding? nightmare! 1. Why couldn@t the author dream of having the perfect wedding? A) Because she was very poor.B) Because she didn@t have enough time to prepare.C) Because her mother organized everything.D) Because her parents loved her sister and brother more. 2. What was the author dissatisfied with? A) Her wedding dress. B) Her wedding place.C) Her wedding cake.D) All of the above. 3. Why didn@t the author protest against her mother @s arrangements of her marriage? A) Because her parents were paying for the wedding.B) Because it@s a custom to follow her brother@s wedding.C) Because she was used to listening to her parents.D) Because she was afraid of her mother. 4. Which of the following statement is TRUE? A) The author@s mother is a dressmaker.B) The author@s brother is a priest.C) The author@s sister is a florist.D) The author@s cousin is a baker. 5. What can we infer from the passage? A) Wedding customs are different from place to place.B) The author was disappointed, and her mother the opposite.C) A successful wedding needs long preparation.D) Money is very important for weddings. A college professor once asked his class, ″Can men and women really be just friends? ″ My answer is yes! I met Joe in college: in fact, our friendship began in that class. Joe quickly became my best friend: we had the same major, the same classes, and the same tastes. We spent a lot of time together studying and laughing. After college, we took jobs very far apart, but we kept in touch with the occasional emails and phone calls. Our troubles began many years later, when mutual friends decided we were perfect for one another. When we relocated to the same city, we foolishly listened to our friends and families and tried dating. It was a disaster! Our strong friendship wasn@t meant to bring us together as husband and wife. We parted bitterly, with great disappointment and many angry words Eight years passed before we were able to resume our friendship. Today, we love each other dearly, but as brother and sister. Joe is still my best friend, and at his wedding last year, I acted as the bridesmaid! I cried at his wedding, tearsof joy at seeing my friend@s listened to him.happiness. When his new baby was born, I expected it to be named after me. I sometimes think of that college professor, and how lonely I would be if I had lifetime. 1. What is the passage mainly about? A) Love on campus. Cherish your college friendships without worrying about gender, and if you @re lucky, some of them will last aB) College friendshipsC) Friendship between men and womenD) Joe@s wedding. 2. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? A) Shortly after college, the author became Joe @s wife.B) Men and women can really be just friends.C) They still loved each other as lovers.D) After eight years, they divorced as friends. 3. What might the word ″date″ mean in the passage? A) Meeting with a boyfriend or girlfriend.B) Doing something old-fashioned.C) Determining the time to do something.D) Writing a timetable. 4. When did they resume their friendship? A) After graduating from college.B) After their taking jobs.C) After the birth of Joe@s new baby.D) Eight years after their parting. 5. Why did the author cry at Joe@s wedding? A) Because she was sad that she couldn@t be Joe@s wife any more. B) Because she was overjoyed that Joe finally got his happiness.C) Because she still loved Joe and regretted that she had left him.D) Because she was excited to be Joe@s bridesmaid. 三、应用文写作(1 道小题,共 15 分) Directions:Write a letter of Request according to 以 1. 2. 仔细阅读产品保证书后发现可以要求退款; 3.随函寄去词典供检测,请求予以退款。 (15 分) Mr. Baxter 的名义写一封请求信。内容如下: 今年 10 月 1 日买的电子词典用了一个星期就坏了; the following information given in Chinese.Dear sir/Mdm, In October 1st this year, the electronic dictionary I bought in your comp Your client Mr.Baxter
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当然好啊,河南最好的大学,全国也能排到30名左右
其他答案(共4个回答)
相关问答:12<a href="/b/2GUlr...
你学习一定很好吧
不然怎么会考虑郑大呢
祝你好运~~~~~~~
材料专业最好,好找工作,我一个同学就是那儿毕业的,现在华理读研;至于化学专业,其实也不错,就是难找工作!
郑成功受南明隆武帝拢络,赐姓为明朝的国姓朱,并封忠孝伯,这也就是他俗称国姓爷的由来。
毕业与学位
毕业办理需要达到什么条件?
《郑州大学现代远程教育学籍管理规定》
的相关条例,
在规定的修定年
学习并取得专业教学计划规...
答: 如何申请西英格兰大学。拜托各位了 3Q
答: 中国教育培训网址大全
答: 那是不可能的.网上考试,那作弊不翻天了
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区郑大一附院要和郑大四附院合并了!
日对郑州大学第四附属医院来说,有着重大的历史纪念意义。这一天, “郑州大学第四附属医院”将正式合并到“全球最大医院”,成为郑州大学第一附属医院的一个分院区——惠济院区。郑大四附院变为“郑州大学第一附属医院惠济院区”6月30日下午,在一次会议上正式宣布,郑大四附院将成为郑大一附院的惠济院区。参加会议的一科室负责人告诉记者,四附院的中层和副高以上职称的专家都参加了此次会议,参会人员有180多人。会议从下午3点开到4点多,1个多小时的时间不长,简短但很高效。会议大概内容包括:一,日,原郑州大学四附院(河南省眼科医院)变更为“郑州大学第一附属医院(河南省眼科医院)惠济院区”,正式成为郑大一附院医院集团组成部分之一;二,四附院原领导班子,由郑州大学安排。院区工作暂时由郑州大学第一附属医院副院长刘章锁负责;三,所有职工都合理安排,不 辞退。所有医务人员还保持原工作状态不变,以后将慢慢融合到郑大一附院东院区(今年9月16日开张);四,四附院原院区将进行整体规划和建设。利好:愈战愈勇的“全球最大”牵手“郑大四院”或许很多人会说,不就是两家医院的一个常态融合吗,有什么特殊的吗?其实,了解郑州大学第四附属医院的人,都会有很多感慨。确实,如仅从医院名称上来看,它与郑州大学第一附属医院均属于郑州大学的附属医院。但两者发展却有着天壤之别。一个越战越勇,“全球最大医院”“年收入85个亿”等都是它的标签。如今,作为河南医疗界的航空母舰,郑州大学第一附属医院正在力争建设国内一流“强院”, 建设国家级区域医疗中心,并且很有信心在五年后综合实力进入国内医疗机构前10名。而另一个因为发展差强人意,郑大四附院的院区整体环境也有些落寞和“底气不足”,去年10月份,“嫣然天使之旅河南行”在郑州举行,李亚鹏去郑大四附院病房看望小患者的照片发到嫣然天使基金官方微博上后,有网友调侃留言“看这破旧的病房环境,真不敢相信这是省会的大学附属医院,是哪个乡镇卫生院吧。”……业内人士都很清楚,其实郑大四附院有一大批眼科、口腔、康复等方面的省级资深专家,河南省眼科医院、河南省口腔医院两块牌子均在郑大四附院,单独实力非常强,只是由于整体环境、错失最佳市场发展机会等,而没有发挥出最强的作用。全新蜕变:接诊目前不变,四附院原址将进行整体规划和建设通过此次与郑州大学第一附属医院的深度融合,原郑大四附院将会迎来新的蜕变。目前,郑州大学正组织相关人员,对郑大四附院的资产进行核算,并着手开始对院区进行整体规划和建设,很快大家去到的郑大四附院会成为这个样子:&病房是这个样子:而对于郑大一附院来说,加上郑东新区院区将拥有3个院区,预示着其正式走向集团化发展强路。对于河南的老百姓来说,河南医疗界的航空母舰越来越强,也将为大家提供更为权威、放心的医疗保障与健康安全感。盘点:大北区人民将从本次合并中收到哪些利好利好一:大北区终于有了一家三级甲等综合性医院,而且是医疗界航母级别。利好二:加上郑大四附院原来强势的眼科、口腔科、康复科省内专家,郑大一附院在全国排名前十的科室有七八个,这些专家都会在各个院区轮诊,北区人民的医疗、健康更加有保障了。利好三:随着郑大一附院集团化进程和国内“强院”的建设推进,院区内的医疗设施、医疗环境将会有一个翻天覆地的变化,届时北区人民享受到的将是国内最先进的医疗设备和医疗环境。更大的好消息:金水北区总医院也搬过来了金水区总医院作为一家二级综合性公立医院,由纬五路也搬到了普罗旺世六期旁,按三级甲等医院规模已建成病房综合楼、门诊医技楼和公共卫生服务中心大楼三幢大楼。设标准床位700张,另设应对突发公共卫生事件备用床位150张,可同时满足日门诊量约1500人次。公共卫生服务中心大楼内设有疾控中心、妇幼保健所、卫生监督所及疾控中心实验室。最新消息,住院部将在7月中旬开始接诊。来源:医院院长、猛犸新闻、新浪乐居医学科研干货免费下载,请关注“肽度时界”公众号,关注后回复“指定数字”获取:&1.医学科研实验常用protocol--回复“001”领取2.质粒图谱大全--回复“002”领取3. 医生晋升方法/执业医生题库/晋升程序与制度/考试口诀等--回复“003”领取4.中国互联网预约挂号服务市场专题研究报告2016--回复“004”领取5.&科研必备软件(12大分类50款)免费下载&--回复“005”领取&6. 2016年全球二代基因测序行业投研报告 --回复“006”领取&7. lncRNA超级干货(68篇文献免费阅读) --回复“007“领取&8. SCI论文超级干货合集(SCI论文写作技巧+配图软件+施一公大咖经验+文献检索+SCI经验书籍) --回复“008” 领取&9. 中国移动医疗市场年度研究报告2016 --回复“009”领取&10.信号通路与信号转导系列文件+Cell网站细胞信号通路图(超多干货)--回复“010”领取
复制文本链接
好评率 100%
好评率 100%
好评率 100%
好评率 99.77%上了好高中,就能考上郑大?别开玩笑了
扫描到手机,看更多国搜资讯
您可以用手机或平板电脑的二维码应用拍下左侧二维码,您可以在手机国搜客户端继续浏览本文,并可以分享给你的好友。
核心提示:估计在不少学生的心目中,尤其是成绩优秀的学生心中,郑大绝不是报考大学的首要选择。
郑大在郑州,就好像郑州人的花园一样,春天去郑大看樱花、秋天去眉湖赏芦苇。
因为这份熟稔的感觉,估计在不少学生的心目中,尤其是成绩优秀的学生心中,郑大绝不是报考大学的首要选择。
他们或者目标是“清华、北大”,或者志在“人大、复旦”,最不济也会想要考个985高校。
前两天和一个高二学生的家长聊天,她的女儿给她感叹,“妈,我才发现考个郑大还挺不容易的,我之前还挺看不上郑大呢。”
这个高二姑娘的话,代表了不少郑州孩子的心理。
今天,河南商报考学君为你盘算盘算,你就知道,别看郑大就在家门口,也绝不是想上就上的!
上了好高中,就能考上郑大?别开玩笑了
估计很多郑州的学生和上边那位姑娘一样,因为就在家门口、因为太熟悉,而不会放在心愿大学的选择单上。
甚至家长,估计不少说过“你要好好学习,考个好大学才能有更好的工作机会,最差也要考个郑大吧。”
你看,郑大就这样被我们嫌弃了这么多年。
有一天和一位高二学生的家长聊天,她的女儿慧慧周末回家给其聊天,说到高考的志愿大学。
慧慧表示很惊讶,自己去了那么多次的郑大,原来还挺难考得,女儿盘算了下自己现在的分数,发现上个郑大还有不小差距呢,更不要说之前的其他心愿大学。
其实慧慧的心理在郑州学生中很普遍,尤其是第一批次高中的学生,作为中考时就被选拔出来的“天之骄子”,高考中想要更进一步也很正常。
其实从中考的数据来看,想上个好大学,也不是那么容易的事情,就是郑大,也是比较高的存在。
按照教育部门公布的数据,郑州今年有4万余名考生参加中考,在中考后,他们中的一大部分会分散到郑州市区的公办高中和民办高中。
从各高中的录取分数线和高考录取率来说,以郑州A中为例,录取分数线在580分左右,这个分数线在全部的中招考生中大约排在1万名,占到全部排名的28%左右。
也就是说,这所还不错的高中,就需要考生的成绩在郑州市区的学生中占到前三分之一。
按照政策,郑州高中目前的学生有这几个来源,统招生、分配生和特长生,统招生占到全部招生计划的40%。
而这所学校的一本录取率在30%左右,这所高中2017年的招生计划为400人,算下来,想过一本线,需要在全年级排前120名,按一个年级7个班计算,平均到每个班,需要在一个60人的班级里占到前17名左右。
你会想了,看起来没有想象中那么难啊?
可是这个学校在郑州市的高中的位置处于中游,而且,考学君计算的是一本过线率,也就是说,这个考生仅仅过了一本分数线。
离考上郑大还有一段距离,不信,接着往下看。
想上郑大,你要在全省高考生中占到前4000名
过了一本线,你还要继续往上走。
考学君查看了郑州大学近五年的录取分数线和河南省的一分一段表,发现,郑大的分数线高出一本线不少呢。
尤其是在高考这种“提高一分,干掉千人”的考试中。
数据显示:
2017年想要考入郑大的文科生,省内排位要在4432名以前,分数达到570分以上;理科考生省排位要在22210名之前,分数达到561分才有可能被录取。
那往前三年呢?
2016年,文科投档线556分,省排位4492名以前;理科投档线583分,省排位23072名以前。
2015年,文科投档线544分,省排位4256名以前;理科投档线576分,省排位22155名以前。
2014年,文科投档线556分,省排位5342名以前;理科投档线591分,省排位20714名以前。
......……
综合数据来看,要上郑大,文科考生至少要保证自己的省排名在4400名之前;理科考生则要保证自己的成绩排在全省前20000名,才够格儿。
再看看河南省每年有多少高考生呢?
2017年高考,82万考生一同走入高考战场......
现在你还觉得,考郑大是一件分分钟就能搞定的事儿吗?
进入双一流的名单,郑大让人更加“高攀不起”
看起来“触目惊心”吧,看看最新的郑大朋友圈,“惊喜”还在等着你。
就在9月底,郑大出现在了教育部公布的“双一流”建设高校及建设学科名单。
“双一流”是世界一流大学和一流学科建设,2016年2月教育部印发《教育部2016年工作要点》的通知。通知要求,加快世界一流大学和一流学科建设,制订“双一流”实施办法。
有专家认为,成立“统筹推进世界一流大学和一流学科建设专家委员会”,启动实施“统筹推进两个一流”战略,是中国大学冲刺国际前列、打造顶尖学府的“冲锋号”。
在成功入选“双一流”后,郑大也制定了一系列目标,以求“更上一层楼”。
在加强党的领导、构建研究型大学治理结构、构建社会参与机制、进行国际交流合作,提高人才培养国际化程度的基础上,郑大预计到2020年,建成国家一流大学并形成整体发展布局,完成一流学科布局与研究型大学治理体系建设。
到2030年,进入全面发展阶段,建成国际知名的综合性研究型大学,争取进入世界一流大学行列;到2050年左右,进到快速发展冲刺阶段,努力建成世界一流的综合性研究型大学,在支撑中原崛起、助推实现中华民族伟大复兴的历史进程中实现世界一流大学建设的宏伟目标。
再次“镀金”成功的郑大,你真的还觉得它JUST SO SO吗?
距离郑大,你还有多远?
其实很好算,看看自己所在高中的高考一本率,算算全校人数,就知道想过一本线,你需要在全年级或者全班排多少名次了。
比如,你所在的学校的一本过线率是50%,而这所学校的招生计划是800人。也就意味着,你的成绩需要在全校排到前400名才有可能过一本线。
想象你实际的考试名次,是不是很心塞?
看看具体的分数线,这种心塞情况会更严重,按照这几年郑大的录取分数线来算,你至少需要 (文)560分左右,(理)575分左右的分数,才有可能够到郑大。
惊不惊喜,意不意外?
想要够到家门口大学的门槛已经如此艰难,你们还有什么理由不去努力?
所以,努力吧少年,等你达到了郑大的水准,就可以去想更大的梦想啦。(河南商报首席记者 訾利利 记者 刘慧丽 马俊峰/文)
相关搜索:
责任编辑:李霞
点击加载更多
河南热搜词
扫码关注中国搜索官方微信
扫码关注中国搜索官方微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 大一的重要性 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信