i can pick it upup the pencil改否定句

当前位置: >>
英语复习题
1大状元教育学科教师辅导讲义二、选词填空 (1) Sit down stand up blackboard open you class books A: _________ , please. B:Good afternoon, _______ . A: Good afternoon, Miss Li ______ . B:__________, please. A:Thank _____, Miss Li. B:Now, _______ your ______,please. A: Ok, Miss Li. B: At last(最后),Look at the ______. A: All right. (2) isn’t is under here’s rubber where come A: Good morning, Su Hai. B: Good morning, Mr Green. A: What’s ______ on the floor? B: It’s a ______. A: _____ this your rubber? B:No, it _____. It’s Mike’s rubber. A:______ is Mike? Is that Mike? _____ the tree? B: Yes. ______ here, Mike. ______ your rubber. C: Thank you. (3) farm cows those pigs oranges friend thisA: Good afternoon, Grandpa. B: Good afternoon, Wang Bing. A: This is my _______, Mike. B: Welcome to our _______. C: Thank you! What’s ________? B: It’s a cow. Those are ________, too. C: Are these _________? B: Yes, they are pigs.1 2C: Are ________ apples on the tree? B: No, they’re _________. The apples are here, in the box. (4) hurry old meet about for o’clock time threeA: Hello, Mike. B: Hello, Liu Tao. A: This is my sister, Liu Mei. B: Nice to ______ you, Liu Mei. How _____ are you? C: I’m_______. What ______ you? B: I’m ten. This doll is ______ you. C: Thank you. B: What ______ is it, Liu Tao? A: It’s eight ________. It’s time for class. ________ up. 三、根据图片和上下文意思,完成下列对话,将单词写在横线上: 1、-- -Look! Don’t ________ here. ---_______ sorry.2 、 --- Is _____ your --- _______, it _______.schoolbag?3、---What ______ is it, mum? ---It’s _______o’clock. ---It’s ______ for school. -----Goodbye, mum.4、---What are _________? ---They are _________. 5、---Happy Birthday! _____ _____ are you? ---I’m _________.6、---_______ is my _______?2 3---It’s behind the ________ ---Where’s my _________? ---It’s ______ the desk.7、--- ____ is ____ girl? --- ______ my friend, Yang Ling.四、根据实际情况或提示回答问题: 1. Close your books, please.____________________________________ 2. Open the window, please.____________________________________ 3. Don’t talk in the library.______________________________________ 4. Don’t eat in class.___________________________________________ 5. What’s this in your pencil case?(铅笔)________________________ 6. What’s this in the schoolbag? (英语书)________________________ 7. Where’s your rubber? (在尺子下面)___________________________ 8. Is your pencil on the desk? _____________________________________ 9. How old are you? ____________________________________________ 10. How old is Mike? __________________________ 11. How old is your cousin?_______________________________________ 12. It’s time for lunch. What time is it?______________________________ 13. It’s time for class. What time is it?______________________________ 14. Look at the farm. What are these?_______________________________ 15. Look! What are those on the tree?_______________________________ 16. Who’s the man / woman in your classroom? _______________________六、连词成句 1、close, please, window, the (.) 中文: 2、 to, don’t, parrot, listen, the (.) 3 学科王、sweet, like, would, a, you (?) 4、pencil, isn’t, this, my (.) 5、the, don’t, in, talk, library (.) 6、your, where, schoolbag, is (?) 7、nice, picture, a, what (!) 8、for, cake, time, the ,it’s (.)3中文: 中文: 中文: 中文: 中文: 中文: 中文: 49、apples, these, too, are (?) 中文: 10、to, school, my, welcome (.) 中文: 11、look, please, blackboard, at, the (.) 中文: 12、is, woman, that, who (?) 13、in, it, your, is, pencil box (?) 14、time, it, please, what, is ( 15、you, old, are, how (?) 16、be, class, again, don’t, for, late (.) 中文: 17、over, are, those, there, what (?) 中文: 18、walking, Paul, up, down, and, is(.) 中文: 19、are, in, all, th e, tree, her, friends(.) 中文: 20、for, here, you, a, is, robot(.) 21、time, breakfast, for, it’s (.) 22、those, are ,tree, under, what, the (?) 七、根据要求改句 1. Hi, Bobby!(改为同义句) ______, Bobby! 2. Open the book.(改为否定句) _______ _______ the book. 3. This is a ruler.(改为一般疑问句) _______ _______ a ruler? 4. She is Su Hai.(改为一般疑问句) _______ she ______? 5. What’s this?(改为复数句) _______ are ______? 6. He’s my brother.(划线部分提问) _______ ______ he? 7. The skirt is yellow.(划线部分提问) _______ ______ is the skirt? 8. That is a parrot.(划线部分提问) ______ that? 9. It’s seven o’clock.(划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it? 10. I’m nine.(划线部分提问) ______ ______ are you? 11. It’s behind the door.(划线部分提问) ______ is ______? 12. It’s time for bed.(同义句转换) It’s time_____ ______. 13. Don’t close the window.(同义句转换) _______ the window. 14. They’re pigs.(划线部分提问) ______ ______ these?4中文: 中文: 中文: 中文:中文: 中文: 中文: 515. These are apples.(改为一般疑问句) ______ _______ apples? 16. What a nice cake!(同义句) ______ _______ the cake is! 17. What are those?(单数句) ______ ______? 18. Is it a duck?(改为一般陈述句) _______ a duck. 19. Sit down.(改为同义句) Don’t ______ ______. 20. That is my pencil.(改为否定句) That ______ my pencil. 八、根据图片选择正确的情景对话,将序号写在图下括号内: 1.()()()A: ---Look, a bird! ---Where’s the bird? B: ---What time is it?---What a nice bird! ---It’s in the tree now. ---It’s seven o’clock. Time to get up, Liu Tao. ---Who’s this?C: ---Look! This is my family photo. ---He’s my father.2. 学()()()A: ---Good morning, Miss Li.---Good morning, Mike. ---OK.---Hurry up, Mike. Don’t be late for class. B: ---Where’s my puppy? ---No, it’s behind the door. C: ---Goodbye, Yang Ling. 3. ---Goodbye, Mike.---Is it behind the chair?()( ---I’m sorry..)()A: ---Don’t eat in the library.5 6B: ---Look at my T-shirt. ---What colour is it?---It’s very nice.. ---It’s orange. ---It’s a cow.C: ---What’s that under the tree? ---What colour is it? 九、短文排序 A ( ( ( ( ( ( ( B ( ( ( ( ( ( C ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) Hello, Mike. What is it? ) It’s over there. ) What are those? ) Good morning, Mr Green.---It’s black and white. Moo, moo.) Good morning. Sit down, please ) Now open your books. ) Yes, Mr Green. ) Don’t talk in class, Mike. ) Stand up. ) I’m sorry, Mr Green.) How nice! Where’s your pencil case? ) hello, Yang Ling. It’s a pencil. ) They’re rubbers.) Happy birthday, Sam. How old are you? ) It’s eleven o’clock. It’s time for the cake. ) I see. This is for you. ) What a lovely toy pig! Thank you. ) Thank you. Is this a toy pig? ) Yes, it is. ) OK. Let’s go. ) I’m two. ) What time is it?十、阅读短文,完成练习 1.阅读短文,判断正误.( 用 T 与 F 表示) A: Happy birthday,Liu Tao! It’s for you. A: It’s a car. How lovely! B: OK.6B: Thank you,Mike. What’s this? B: Do you like the colour?A: Let me see. Oh, a green car! I like green .Thank you. Oh, it’s time for the cake . 71. It’s Liu tao’s bir thday( 3. The car is blue. 4.It’s time for cake . ( ( )) ) ) )2.Liu Tao gives (给)Mike a car. (5.Liu Tao doesn’t(不) like the green car. ( 2.阅读短文,判断正误.( 用 T 与 F 表示)Hello, my name is May. I’m a girl. I’m ten. I have a happy family. They’re my father, my mother, brother and I. My brother Jack and I are twins. We often (经常) go to my uncle’s farm. On the farm we can see many cows , pigs ,chickens and ducks. I like pigs but Jack likes cows. 1.May is a girl( 3. Jack is eleven.( ) ) ) ) ) 2. There are(有) five people in May’s family. ( 4.The ducks are on the farm ( 5.May likes cows, Jack likes pigs. (3.阅读短文,并回答问题。(要求:完整回答) Helen: Where’s my schoolbag? Yang Ling:What’s that over there? Helen:Is that a lunch box? Yang Ling: Let’s go and have a look. Helen:All right. Yang Ling:No.It isn’t a lunch box.It’s a green schoolbag. Helen:Oh,it’s my schoolbag. 1)W hat’s that over there? ______________________________________________ 2)Is the schoolbag red?______________________________________________ 3)What colour is the schoolbag? ________________________________________ 4)Where’s Helen’s schoolbag?__________________________________________ 5)Let’s go and have a look. 的中文意思是:( A: 真好看。 B:让我们去看看。 )4. 阅读短文,判断正误,正确的用 T 表示,错误的用 F 表示。 My name is Lily. I’m eleven. This is my family. I have a twin sister. She’s Lucy. She’s nice. This is my gr 学 科王 andpa. He has a big farm. The ducks and chickens on his farm are lovely. The old woman in red is my grandma. She likes red. This is my mother. She’s beautiful. She often makes ice cream for me. This is my father. He works(工作) in a library. This is me. I love my family. ( ( ) 1. Lucy is eleven. ) 2. Lily’s grandpa likes red.7 8( ( () 3. There are (有)five people (人) in Lily’s family. ) 4. The chickens and birds on the farm are lovely. ) 5. Lily’s father has a library.5. 根据短文内容选择适当的应答 A:Good afternoon, Liu Tao. B:Good afternoon, Miss Li. I can’t find (找不到) my pencil case. A:Is it in your schoolbag? B:No, it isn’t here. A:Is it in your desk? B:No, the pencil case isn’t in my desk. A:Oh, here’s a pencil case on the chair. Is it yours? B:No, it’s yellow. It’s Wang Bing’s. My pencil case is blue. A:I can see a blue pencil case under the desk. B:Oh, it’s my pencil case. Thank you, Miss Li. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. It is in the __________. A. Liu Tao’s A. pencil A. It’s black A. in the desk A. morning B. afternoon C. evening C. Miss Li’s C. schoolbag C. It’s yellow C. in the schoolbag C. Who is the man? ) 2. ___________ pencil case is on the chair. B. Wang Bing’s B. pencil case B. It’s blue. B. under the desk B. Twelve. ) 3. Liu Tao can’t find his _________. ) 4. What colour is Wang Bing’s pencil case? __________________. ) 5. Liu Tao’s pencil case is _______________.十一、根据上下文情景,选择适当的句子完成对话,将序号填在横线上。 1.(A. Is that girl your sister? D. Hello, Wang Bing.) A: Hello, Mike. B: _______________ A: Look at My family photo. B: How nice! ________ Is he your father? A:No, he is my uncle. B: ____________________ A: Yes, you are right. B: How old is she? A: ________________ 2. ( A. I see. Thank you. B. They’re pigs. C. Welcome to my farm, Liu Tao. D. He’s my friend Liu Tao. E. Are those apples?)8 9A: Hello, Wang Bing. Who is he? B: ______________ A: __________________. C: Thank you. What are these? A: ___________ C: ____________ A: No, they’re pears. C: ____________ 3. ( A. OK. B. What time is it? C. It’s time for school. )A: Look at the clock. B: ____________ A: It’s seven o’clock. ______________ B: Oh, I’m late. A: Please hurry. B: ____________ 4. ( A. No,it isn’t. B. Where is my pencil? C. Thank youD. Is that your pencil?) A: This isn’t my pencil?_____________ B: Is it in your pencil case? A:_ ______________. Look, it’s not here. B: Oh, I can see a pencil under the chair._______________ A: Yes, it is. __________ B: You’re welcome.(不客气) 5. ( A. How old are you? C. What is it? B: How lovely!D. I want a robot. )A: Happy birthday, Sam! This is for you. B: Thank you.__________ A: It’s a toy car. B: ________ I like it. A: It’s time for the cake. __________ B: I’m four. A: Make a wish! B: OK.__________9
英语复习题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit1 1. Young as she is, Mary ...You are bound to fail the exam if you don't do any revision (复习)....小学英语三年级练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。人教新版小学三年级下册练习题 全册 Unit 1 Lesson 1 一 情境题 ( )1. 见到同学汤姆时,你主动和他打招呼: A...高二英语练习题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高二英语练习题单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 请从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白...初中英语练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语语法练习题 一、词类练习题 ㈠、可数名词与不可数名词 基础题组训练(五题) 1、The old man feeds four ___...英语练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。第1题 单选题 Theories have been proposed by astronomers to ___ in the atmosphere. electrical distur 第1题...大学英语练习题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语(1)期末考试复习资料模拟题一、阅读: (1) In the eighteen century young ladies in Italy were taught ...六年级英语下册练习题 6页 免费 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 英语练习题 (一) 5页 ...例如: in English 用英语 in Chinese 用汉语 in Japanese 用日语 in your ...英语复习题 Community identity 社区认同 Elevation 正视图 Contractor 承包人 Three-dimensional space 三度空间 Decoration materials 装饰材料 Structural materials 结构...英语时态练习题,附答案和讲解_英语_高中教育_教育专区。1. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people ___ to enjoy the adva...英语复习题_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 英语复习题_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。English Test Paper (专科复习题...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。& “I never knew how wel...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I never knew how well Mother could keep a trust until I was going through her things after she died.I discovered something I had1.C&forgotten, something that happened to me as a child.One day, as I went to sleep after my sisters and I had said our prayers, I recalled the events of the day and how2.B&I had behaved toward Mother.“I must make things right now,”I thought.Quietly I3.C&out of bed and picked up the pencil and paper from the dresser, and then tiptoed into the hall.The4.D&from the living room shone dimly. I knew Mother was downstairsstill doing some sewing.I quickly5.A&a note asking Mother to excuse me for being so6.D&.I didn’t want my sisters to know my7.B&so I added a postscript, “Please don’t let anyone else see this.” Then I8.A&moved into my parents’bedroom and put the letter under Mother’s pillow.The next morning when I9.C&my bed after breakfast, I10.B&found a return note under my pillow.Mother wrote that she loved me and11.D&me.This became my way of12.B&whenever I talked back or disobeyed.Mother always left a return note, but she never13.A&our under-the-pillow messages in front of the family.Even when we were14.C&, she never mentioned them when we sisters15.D&our childhood. When Mother passed away, I had to go through her personal belongings.In her desk was a bundle of notes tied with a faded ribbon.On top was a message in handwriting which read,“In the event of my death, please16.B&these.” I17.A&the package and glanced at the handwriting on the bottom.To my18.C&, I recognized my childish writing, “P.S.Please don’t let anyone else see this.Love, Edie.”I gently placed the unopened bundle in the19.B&along with other things for the rubbish burner.“Lord,”I prayed,“Make me like20.D&.” 1.A.never &B.hardly &C.long
&D.often 2.A.well &B.badly &C.happily &D.politely 3.A.went &B.rushed &C.slipped &D.moved 4.A.moon &B.lamp &C.gas & D.light 5.A.wrote &B.sent &C.found &D.took 6.A.lazy &B.late &C.careless &D.naughty 7.A.mistakes &B.business &C.relation &D.message 8.A.quietly &B.quickly &C.calmly &D.hurriedly 9.A.searched &B.left &C.made &D.folded 10.A.secretly &B.unexpectedly &C.happily &D.fortunately 11.A.favored &B.understood &C.supported &D.forgave 12.A.touching &B.connecting &C.apologizing &D.contenting 13.A.spoke about B.put on &C.gave out &D.got round 14.A.alone &B.curious &C.grown &D.interested 15.A.reminded &B.forgot &C.missed &D.recalled 16.A.keep &B.destroy &C.hide &&D.announce 17.A.turned over B.tore open &C.looked through &D.picked up 18.A.sadness &B.embarrassment &C.surprise &D.excitement 19.A.drawer &B.wastebasket &C.bedroom &D.dresser 20.A.God &B.an angel &C.a bird &D.Mother
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2013-辽宁省锦州市高三第一次质量检测考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I never knew how well Mother could keep a trust until I was going through her things after she died.I dis...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述作者在妈妈去世后,查看妈妈的遗物的时候,意外的发现小时候和妈妈相互写的字条,里面包含了妈妈对她的爱,也有妈妈信守诺言的品质。1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I never knew how well Mother could keep a trust until I was going through her things after she died....
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I never knew how wel...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I never knew how well Mother could keep a trust until I was going through her things after she died.I discovered something I had____forgotten, something that happened to me as a child.One day, as I went to sleep after my sisters and I had said our prayers, I recalled the events of the day and how____I had behaved toward Mother.“I must make things right now,”I thought.Quietly I____out of bed and picked up the pencil and paper from the dresser, and then tiptoed into the hall.The____from the living room shone dimly. I knew Mother was downstairsstill doing some sewing.I quickly____a note asking Mother to excuse me for being so____.I didn’t want my sisters to know my____so I added a postscript, “Please don’t let anyone else see this.” Then I____moved into my parents’bedroom and put the letter under Mother’s pillow.The next morning when I____my bed after breakfast, I____found a return note under my pillow.Mother wrote that she loved me and____me.This became my way of____whenever I talked back or disobeyed.Mother always left a return note, but she never____our under-the-pillow messages in front of the family.Even when we were____, she never mentioned them when we sisters____our childhood. When Mother passed away, I had to go through her personal belongings.In her desk was a bundle of notes tied with a faded ribbon.On top was a message in handwriting which read,“In the event of my death, please____these.” I____the package and glanced at the handwriting on the bottom.To my____, I recognized my childish writing, “P.S.Please don’t let anyone else see this.Love, Edie.”I gently placed the unopened bundle in the____along with other things for the rubbish burner.“Lord,”I prayed,“Make me like____.” 1.A.never B.hardly C.long
D.often 2.A.well B.badly C.happily D.politely 3.A.went B.rushed C.slipped D.moved 4.A.moon B.lamp C.gas
D.light 5.A.wrote B.sent C.found D.took 6.A.lazy B.late C.careless D.naughty 7.A.mistakes B.business C.relation D.message 8.A.quietly B.quickly C.calmly D.hurriedly 9.A.searched B.left C.made D.folded 10.A.secretly B.unexpectedly C.happily D.fortunately 11.A.favored B.understood C.supported D.forgave 12.A.touching B.connecting C.apologizing D.contenting 13.A.spoke about B.put on C.gave out D.got round 14.A.alone B.curious C.grown D.interested 15.A.reminded B.forgot C.missed D.recalled 16.A.keep B.destroy C.hide D.announce 17.A.turned over B.tore open C.looked through D.picked up 18.A.sadness B.embarrassment C.surprise D.excitement 19.A.drawer B.wastebasket C.bedroom D.dresser 20.A.God B.an angel C.a bird D.Mother ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I never knew how well Mother could keep a trust until I was going through her things after she died.I discovered something I had____forgotten, something that happened to me as a child.One day, as I went to sleep after my sisters and I had said our prayers, I recalled the events of the day and how____I had behaved toward Mother.“I must make things right now,”I thought.Quietly I____out of bed and picked up the pencil and paper from the dresser, and then tiptoed into the hall.The____from the living room shone dimly. I knew Mother was downstairsstill doing some sewing.I quickly____a note asking Mother to excuse me for being so____.I didn’t want my sisters to know my____so I added a postscript, “Please don’t let anyone else see this.” Then I____moved into my parents’bedroom and put the letter under Mother’s pillow.The next morning when I____my bed after breakfast, I____found a return note under my pillow.Mother wrote that she loved me and____me.This became my way of____whenever I talked back or disobeyed.Mother always left a return note, but she never____our under-the-pillow messages in front of the family.Even when we were____, she never mentioned them when we sisters____our childhood. When Mother passed away, I had to go through her personal belongings.In her desk was a bundle of notes tied with a faded ribbon.On top was a message in handwriting which read,“In the event of my death, please____these.” I____the package and glanced at the handwriting on the bottom.To my____, I recognized my childish writing, “P.S.Please don’t let anyone else see this.Love, Edie.”I gently placed the unopened bundle in the____along with other things for the rubbish burner.“Lord,”I prayed,“Make me like____.” 1.A.never B.hardly C.long
D.often 2.A.well B.badly C.happily D.politely 3.A.went B.rushed C.slipped D.moved 4.A.moon B.lamp C.gas
D.light 5.A.wrote B.sent C.found D.took 6.A.lazy B.late C.careless D.naughty 7.A.mistakes B.business C.relation D.message 8.A.quietly B.quickly C.calmly D.hurriedly 9.A.searched B.left C.made D.folded 10.A.secretly B.unexpectedly C.happily D.fortunately 11.A.favored B.understood C.supported D.forgave 12.A.touching B.connecting C.apologizing D.contenting 13.A.spoke about B.put on C.gave out D.got round 14.A.alone B.curious C.grown D.interested 15.A.reminded B.forgot C.missed D.recalled 16.A.keep B.destroy C.hide D.announce 17.A.turned over B.tore open C.looked through D.picked up 18.A.sadness B.embarrassment C.surprise D.excitement 19.A.drawer B.wastebasket C.bedroom D.dresser 20.A.God B.an angel C.a bird D.Mother ”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 can pick 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信