Our mather is very tidy 改为一般he is sad疑问句句

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3b3ec2f-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Our classroom is very clean.Do you know who__cleaned it?A. was it that B. it was that C. was it who D.he was这要用什么语序,是强调句吗Do you know who it was that cleaned it?这个句子怎么分析
█皇子█ja4
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
选B,该句中的宾语从句为强调句型.Do you know who it was that cleaned it?分析:此句的主句为 Do you know ...一般疑问句做主句时,从句是特殊疑问句的,将特殊疑问词提前后,问句语序恢复为正常语序.所以强调句型 It was who that cleaned it 变为 who it was that cleaned it.不知道这样讲,有没有明白?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
实际上不用填已经对了,填了反而不好B
B,从句用正常语序,是强调句
Do you know who it was that cleaned it?这句属于强调语句,it is sth that ...强调的是 sth,这句中who 就是强调的部分,做know 的宾语。其实这句还可以改成,was it who cleaned it?
选B疑问句中的问句要陈述语序
B who后加陈述语序 ,A错了。 还不知道是谁,不能用he ,D错了; C有who ,重复了 ,错得好明显 。 所以选B它是强调句啊。你知道到底是谁打扫教室的吗? 只不过它变成疑问句了而已。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
has,she,often,no,goes,breakfast,and,school,to?连词成句 very,our,is,house,quile,but,old,clean,it,is.
大爱研子5wl
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
she often goes to school and has no breakfast.Our house is old but it is very clean and quiet
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
she often goes to school and has no breakfast她经常不吃早餐去学校Our house is very old but it is quite clean 我们的房子很旧但是相当干净Quite(相当)不是 Quile
she often has no breakfast and goes to schoolour house is very clean ,but it is quite old
Has she often no breakfast goes to school?
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Every mother is great, so is my mother. My mothe..
阅读理解。
&&&& Every mother is great, so is my mother. My mother is a common worker. But I love her very much. She is tall and of medium build. She has two big eyes. Her hair is black and curly. I think she is very beautiful. &&&& My mother likes telling stories. She also likes helping others. So she is popular. She is hard-working like many other mothers. Whenever she is at home or at work, she is always busy. On weekends, she often cleans our house, so our house is very clean and tidy. And she likes planting flowers, too. She often says, "Flowers are beautiful. Planting flowers is fun and exciting. Flowers can make the air fresh and keep the house beautiful." She often gives flowers to her friends, too. &&&& She is strict in my study. She often says to me, "Study is the most important thing to a student. You must study hard. Then you can do more and better for others and yourself." And she is also kind to me. Every day she takes good care of me. She often helps me. When I have trouble, I'd like to ask her for help." &&&& This is my mother. She is the greatest and most beautiful mother in my eyes.
1. What does the mother do?
A. A teacher. B. A farmer. C. A worker.
2. What color is the mother's hair?
A. Black. B. Blue. C. Brown.
3. Who is always busy?
A. The mother. B. The kid. C. The father.
4. What does the mother like doing?
A. Fishing. B. Swimming. C. Planting flowers.
5. What is important to a student?
A. Playing. B. Studying. C. Surfing the Internet.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:四川省中考真题
1-5&&&&&& CAACB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Every mother is great, so is my mother. My mothe..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Every mother is great, so is my mother. My mothe..”考查相似的试题有:
23881626970714832871187312924310283}

我要回帖

更多关于 he is sad疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信