我在一本初中英语教辅书书上看到这样一句话:My parents a

一本英语 | 背熟这120个黄金句型,2018高考英语作文轻松得满分!
很多学生反映英语作文太难写了,其实,只要掌握套路,写作文也不是难事。像宝宝咿呀学语一样,刚开始是简单重复别人说的话,足够熟练之后就能把自己的思想转变成语言。今天分享的是120个写作常用句型,大家一定要经常翻来看看,在脑海中留下印象,以备用时之需。
1. It is important foreveryone tolearn English well in our rapidly developing world.
在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说学好英语都是非常重要的。
2. The harderyou work at it, the moreprogress you will make.
你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。
3. If everyone makes a contribution toprotecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献,世界会变得更加美好。
4. Thebest way toremember new words isto practice them everyday.
记忆新单词最好的方法是每天操练这些单词。
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic.
我的家庭气氛温馨和睦。
6. The reason whypeople choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.人们为什么选择生活在城市的原因是因为城市的生活更方便、更丰富多彩。
7. I had a great first impression ofAmerican people. 我对美国人民有了很好的第一印象。
8. We havelots of confidence inour ability to solve any problem.
我们对自己解决问题的能力有足够的信心。
9. With the rapid development ofmodern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
随着现代科技的迅速发展,互联网已经成为我们生活和工作中必不可少的一部分。
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
你应该尽可能的多读书。
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because ofthe reform and “opening up” policy.
由于实施了改革开放政策,中国变得更加繁荣了。
12. We all need
we all need
we all need green places to enjoy.
我们都需要呼吸清新的空气,我们都需要饮用洁净的水,我们都需要享受绿地。
13. Let's work together to make our world a better place.
让我们一起努力把世界变得更加美好。
14. We should make full use ofour time to do useful and productive things.
我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
我们应该养成明智利用时间的好习惯。
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
我的确想知道的是,他是否会在下个月出国。
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
电视不利于开发心智。
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents have realized.
孩子们都有很大的潜能,而父母却没有意识到这一点。
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place inour school.
在过去的10年里,我们学校发生了巨大的变化。
20. People whospend more time with their families areusually healthier and happier.
那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更健康更幸福。
21. The job was hard, whichmade me so tired that I almost quit half way.
这份工作太辛苦,差点使我半途而废。
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980's.
生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂,始建于1980年。
23. The E-reading room, wherewe can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students. 电子阅览室对老师和同学都同样开放,在那里我们可以向世界每个地方发送电子邮件。
24. I feel I will be fit forthe job needed in your company.
我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。
25. The numberof workers and engineers has risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
工人和工程师的数量已超过了2000人,而且他们有80%都是大学学历。
26. There is an increasing tendency thatstudents own their mobile phones on campus.
在校园内,学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
现今,在农村地区有很多孩子失学。我认为原因之一就是他们的家庭太贫困,以至于无法供应他们上学。
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role in the future of our country.
人们应该增加对儿童教育的重视,因为他们会在祖国的未来扮演重要的角色。
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
到2008年,我们会看到北京像花园一样,有着更加清澈的河水和更加碧透的天空。
30. How nice to hear from you again.
能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
敬盼早日回复。
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
不管你将来做什么,英语都是很重要的。
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
没有什么比接受教育更重要的事了。
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
毫无疑问,玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。
36. Obviously, it is high/about time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
显然,是采取一些积极的措施来解决问题的时候了。
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
自从他上高中以来一直很用功。
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health. 吸烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。
40. As a proverb says, /As is well known to us, storms make trees take deeper roots.
正如一句名言所说,风暴使树木深深扎根。
41. It is a great honor for me tointroduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
很荣幸给你介绍我的一位好朋友,刘翔。
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
出于英语教师世家的她,对英语有着特别的兴趣。
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future. 我充分认识到英语对我的未来是多么的重要。
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but lead to laziness.
我觉得电子字典很方便,但会使人们变懒。
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
总之,出国留学的优点要大于它的缺点。
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
现在,我想这真是一次成功的经历,并且我完全理解了劳动的意义。
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
通过这次的地震,我认识到了群众的力量是无穷的。
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I'd be more than happy to be your guide.
如果你有空闲时间我的家乡做客,我会非常乐意做你的导游。
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student's using the Internet. 如今,老师和家长都对学生上网现象极为担心。
50. Views on the issue vary from person to person. 对于该问题的看法因人而异。
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
我们被赋予新的机会和面临着新的挑战。
52. Thank you for your consideration.
感谢你的体谅。
53. I really appreciate what you've done for my family and me.
我衷心感谢你为我和我家人所做的一切。
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
我们永远都不会忘记在一起度过的日子。
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
很多人开始意识到锻炼的重要性了。
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12 th, starting at 3:30 p. m.
报告将在10月12日3:30在报告厅举行。
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
学生应该知道如何利用他们的时间。
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
我厌倦了日复一日地做一些例行公事。
59. Conquering English is not different from conquer both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
征服英语不亚于征服一座高山,都需要决心,勇气和坚持。
60. I'm disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
我对我们队在运动会上的表现感到失望。
61. I'm very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
到目前为止,我对我们取得的成绩很是满意。
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
这个城市位于长江畔。
63. I'm very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
两星期前收到了你的来信,我真是太高兴了。
64. I'm writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
我写信是为了了解更多去伦敦旅行的信息。
65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
最近,我们班展了开一场讨论,是关于中学生是否有必要带手机去上学。
66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
我想知道你是否方便多告诉我一些有关这次旅行的事。
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
可以肯定,如果开车的人少一些,空气污染就会少一些。
68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.
我个人认为教师是世界上最重要的职业。
69. We can't imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
我们无法想象没有纯净的水,这个世界会变成生么样子。
70. I was walking east along Park Road when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.
我正沿着公园路往东走的时候,有一个老人在街的另一边从公园里走出来。
71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.
在大城市,有更多的学校和医院供人们使用。
72. Some people think that we should read extensively.
有一些人认为,我们应该有选择性地阅读。
73. In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you study abroad.
在我看来,你结束留学后应该回国。
74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.
另一个原因,我认为你回国可以更方便地照顾你日渐年迈的父母。
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.
我们学校通常下午四点下课。
76. I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend tomorrow's lecture on American history.
我很抱歉,明天我不能参加那场关于美国历史的演讲。
77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.
花在体育锻炼上的时间是25分钟,只有12分钟的时间用来做家务的。
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.
你可能忘了昨天下午你花钱买了其它东西。
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.
好习惯是成功的捷径。
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.
那个年轻的小男孩深深地感动了我,因为我相信雷锋一直活在我们的心中。
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
很多新的楼房建了起来,路也都拓宽了。
82. It is more than ten months since we last met. 从我们上次见面到现在已经有十个多月了。
83. It's very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
每天帮助我复习功课,你真是太好了。
84. Nothing can live without air and water.
没有空气和水,任何东西都不能生存。
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
我宁愿住在农村,而不愿住在城市。
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
应阻止人们往河里扔脏东西。
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
彼得每月留出一点钱以便购买一辆新汽车。
88. Linda didn't go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.
为了看完这本书,琳达直到午夜才睡。
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
早睡早起有益于健康。
90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.
越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性。
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
布朗女士是一个澳大利亚的老师,她有一头金黄色的头发和一双蓝色的眼睛,她去过中国的各个地方。
92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
5月18日,星期天,我们将会参观拥有400多年悠长历史的北京。
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
我认为学生应该平衡好工作和学习两方面。
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
在我们的生命中,友谊是其最珍贵的情感之一。
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever.
(适用于自编名言) 不言而喻,青春一去不复返。
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
最后而又很重要的一点,它必定给市民带来福利。
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
随着日益迅速的经济发展,更多的问题得到我们的关注。
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people's wide concern.
保护森林引发人们的广泛关注.
99. As far as I'm concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
就我而言,我赞同…...的观点。
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.
不仅仅是为了我们,更是为了我们的后代,政府和普通市民应该联合起来,使这个世界变成更美好的家园。
101. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
102. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。
103. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
104. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。
105. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
越来越多的人开始意识到教育不是随着毕业而结束的。
106. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that it is a lifetime study.
说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。
107. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.
许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。
108. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量,努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。
109. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime .
越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而,越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法,他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题,像犯罪。
110. Many city residents complain that there is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少,以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车,而车上可能已满载乘客。
111. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题:城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。
112. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
113. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间,事实上,把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康,正如那句老话所说:只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻。
114. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.
任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。
115. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
当前,一提到即将开始的学校生活,许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而,对多数年轻人来说,校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。
116. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
考虑到问题的严重性,在事态进一步恶化之前,必须采取有效的措施。
117. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them withmore opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力,而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
118. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
无可争辩,现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。
119. Although this view is wildly held, there is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
尽管这一观点被广泛接受,很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。
120. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
没有人能够否认,教育是一个人生活中最重要的方面。
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点昨天是周末天气晴朗,我和父母一起去海边玩,在海边父母教我游泳,父母教我钓鱼,我和父母去捡贝壳,我们一家照了很多的照相,父母教给我一些关于海洋生物的知识。和在海边如何预防海啸,以及发生海啸时海滩附近有什么变化,对这次游玩收获很大,我玩得很开心… 的翻译是:Yesterday was the weekend weather is fine, I go to the beach with my parents, parents teach me to swim at the beach, parents teach me fishing, my parents and I went to pick up shells, we took a lot of photographic parents taught me some knowledge about marine life. And how to prevent a tsunami on th 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
昨天是周末天气晴朗,我和父母一起去海边玩,在海边父母教我游泳,父母教我钓鱼,我和父母去捡贝壳,我们一家照了很多的照相,父母教给我一些关于海洋生物的知识。和在海边如何预防海啸,以及发生海啸时海滩附近有什么变化,对这次游玩收获很大,我玩得很开心…
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
Yesterday was the weekend weather is fine, I go to the beach with my parents, parents teach me to swim at the beach, parents teach me fishing, my parents and I went to pick up shells, we took a lot of photographic parents taught me some knowledge about marine life. And how to prevent a tsunami on th
Yesterday, the weather was fine and I last weekend with her parents to shore, playing at the seaside parents teach me I go fishing, swimming, the parents teach their parents and I went to collecting seashells, we have a photograph of a camera, many parents taught me some on marine life knowledge. An
Yesterday was the weekend weather is sunny, I and the parents went to the seashore to play together, taught me in the seashore parents to swim, the parents taught me to fish, I and the parents picked the shell, our illuminated very many photography, the parents has taught me some about the marine li
相关内容&a我希望能在这美丽的校园拼出自己的成绩,为目标奋斗,为将来打下坚实的基础 I hoped can put together own in this beautiful campus result, is the goal struggle, will build the solid foundation for the future & aTrain operators with the updated work process 火车操作员以更新工作过程 & aWhat team ah 正在翻译,请等待... & a压盘 Presses the plate & asudio sudio & aSecond, set reasonable exceptions to the hearsay rule. Reference to the common law system, legislative and theoretical evidence of Japan and the legislation of the Taiwan region of China, with China's reality, exceptions to the hearsay rule may be taken in our country exceptional and the judges discretion statute expre 其次,设置合理的例外到小道消息规则。 在普通法系统的参考,日本的立法和理论小道消息规则的证据和中国的台湾地区的立法,以中国的现实,异议也许提出在我们的国家例外,并且法官谨慎法规明确地提供方法的例外组合。 & a上人力与组织管理课 On manpower and organization administrative section & aThe need to work under wide range of steam pressure produced a new concept of operation. The conventional MED works with one thermo-compressor with a constant steam nozzle, and it is designed for constant steam pressure. If the steam pressure is less than the design point, the MED production will decrease and the therm 正在翻译,请等待... & a就业能力 Employment ability & a翻译这类成语,必须首先考虑历史文化的转换,不能把汉语成语所负载的历史文化原封不动的翻译 Translates this kind of idiom, must first consider the historical culture the transformation, cannot the translation which is left intact Chinese idiom load historical culture & aAlbion Fisheries Ltd. is Western Canada's largest seafood distributor with over 3,500 delicious products from all over the world.We deliver freshness to restaurateurs and retailers who demand the best. Our name stands for Quality, Dependability, and Service.We seek to your response on a Job opportunity.
& a一切的一切,我应该怎么面对。你让我情以何堪.... All all, how should I face.You let my sentiment by He Kan…. & a与西方人的思维模式相比,中国人的这种思维模式具有明显的笼统性和模糊性。从本质上说,思维定势往往忽视个体事物的差别,夸大与另外某一社会群体相关的认知态度,常常带有感情色彩,并伴有固定的信条。在所有的定势中,有些定势是正确的,而有些则是错误的,会直接影响跨文化交际,造成交际失误。 Compares with westerner's thought pattern, Chinese's this kind of thought pattern has obvious general and the fuzziness.From essentially said that, the thought einstellung often neglects the individual thing the difference, exaggerates with other some social group correlation cognition manner, has t & a-5日,第四届全国高校市场营销大赛总决赛在湖南省长沙市圆满落幕,由我院市场营销研究所组成的“佳素创业策划组”在学校领导的大力支持下,经过长达半年的准备,以优异的成绩代表四川赛区本科组挺进全国决赛,通过连续三天的激烈角逐,最终获得全国总决赛二等奖的优秀成绩。 November 3-5, 2011, the fourth session of national university market marketing big game finals end completely in the Hunan Province Changsha, forms “the good element imbark plan group” of my courtyard market marketing research institute in under the school leader's vigorously support, passes through & a我很珍惜我们之间的感情 I treasure between very much us the sentiment & awe suggest you use "repair" to repair the damaged files when you start game next time 正在翻译,请等待...
& acreate a sense of human solidarity and concern for the common good that will bear fruit as learning becomes service to justice 创造人的团结感觉并且有关为了将结果实的大众的利益,学会成为服务对正义 & aIt’s time to nominate the employee with good performance in your departments as candidate of EOM in December 2011. At least one qualified employee can be nominated to participate in the selection of EOM programs as per the policy. Department heads please kindly fill out the nomination form attached to HR Department for 是时间提名雇员以好表现在您的部门作为EOM的候选人在2011年12月。 至少一名具有资格的雇员可以被提名参加EOM节目的选择根据政策。 系主任比日(下星期一)取乐亲切填好表格提名没有更晚附有小时部门为旅馆管理认同。 晚提议没有愿意考虑。 & athe ellipse 椭圆 & abettydano bettydano & a说不可以维护自己的利益,可以更好地保护自己 Said may not maintain own benefit, may protect well oneself & a进入强力着水机润水后 Enters force dampener RunShui Hou & ayes not simple just friend 是不简单的正义朋友 & aLove do not necessarily share actually quietly as long as have a look whether pictures or what is beautiful 正在翻译,请等待...
& a按时完成公司所做的各项培训,在培训中,提升自己的工作能力。 On time completes each training which the company does, in training, promotes own working ability. & aWhat do you use when you take pictures What do you use when you take pictures & a亲爱的,我的爱人! Dear, my spouse! & aThere will be a day that I'm gonna tell you proudly,"Out ! I don't need you anymore". 正在翻译,请等待...
& a或许我曾短暂的停留在你的世界 现在你的世界或许已没有了我的踪影 可你已经活在了我的记忆里 让我如何把你忘记 正在翻译,请等待...
& ariding side by side 乘坐肩并肩 & aDear Honorable President Obama
EVERLASTING
KENNY G Dear Honorable President Obama EVERLASTING KENNY G & a首先了解当地交通情况 正在翻译,请等待...
& athen walk hand forever 然后步行手永远 & a惠州市三禾工业自动化设备有限公司 Huizhou three standing grain industrial automation equipment limited company & aso opening an account means you are going to put money in that bank if you have money 如此开帐户意味您在那家银行中投入金钱,如果您有金钱 & aWhere will you go to play today? 您何处将去今天演奏? & athe title of it 标题的它 & a述病证以内科杂病为主,兼有部分外科妇产科等病证。《金匮要略》也是中国现存最早的一部诊治杂病的专著,是仲景创造辨证理论的代表作。古今医家对此书推崇备至,称之为方书之祖,医方之经、治疗杂病的典范。书名“金匮”,言其重要和珍贵之意,“要略”,言其简明扼要之意,表明本书内容精要,价值珍贵,应当慎重保藏和应用。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a浅谈英语国家的女士优先习惯 Discussed shallowly English-speaking country woman first is familiar with & a这个是谁的植物? Whose plant this is? & a看到敌机飞进,他们飞奔开去,寻找可以躲避炸弹的掩蔽处 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的爱,漫 正在翻译,请等待...
& a吴静我爱你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在英语角的活动中我们谈论了有关学习,生活和运动等方面的问题 We discussed the related study in English angle activity, aspect and so on life and movement questions & a马诺洛的鞋子无论价格多高,总是刚推出几周就销售一空。 Regardless of Ma Nuoluo the shoe the price is much high, always just promoted several weeks to sell one spatially. & aWaiting For Fappiness 等待的Fappiness & aStalin himself waged war 斯大林发起了战争 & a周末我和父母去海边游玩, Weekend I and the parents go to the seashore to play, & asuch novels 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不仅可以交到朋友,而且可以锻炼我的英语口语 Not only may hand over the friend, moreover may exercise my English spoken language & a你是我永生的唯一 You are my eternal life only & a我想你应该知道我多么爱你 正在翻译,请等待...
& ali ming,with who i went to the concert enjoyed it very much. 锂ming,与谁我去音乐会非常享受它。 & aIs it right ? To give up 它是否是不错? 给 & a通过用英语交流,我在英语方面得到了很大的提高 Through uses English exchange, I obtained the very big enhancement in English aspect & a昨天是周末天气晴朗,我和父母一起去海边玩,在海边父母教我游泳,父母教我钓鱼,我和父母去捡贝壳,我们一家照了很多的照相,父母教给我一些关于海洋生物的知识。和在海边如何预防海啸,以及发生海啸时海滩附近有什么变化,对这次游玩收获很大,我玩得很开心… Yesterday was the weekend weather is sunny, I and the parents went to the seashore to play together, taught me in the seashore parents to swim, the parents taught me to fish, I and the parents picked the shell, our illuminated very many photography, the parents has taught me some about the marine li &}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语教辅 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信