I,going,am,to,the,with,my,supermarket,i am the mother of(连词成)

i go to a supermarket with my mother
My mother goes to the supermarket on foot应该是 foot 不是food 我妈妈步行去超市希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!您的及时采纳是对答题者的尊重!O(∩_∩)O~
I am not going to the supermarket with my mother.I won't go to the supermarket with my mother.
在星期天早上,我和我的母亲经常坐车去超级市场
楼上错了,应该是:Who did your consin go to the supermarket with?
和我的妈妈当然要加with了with的用法介词with的复合结构,常见形式及用法:1、with+现在分词They started working with the machine running.2、with+过去分词 He is used to sleeping with the window closed.3、wi
what ( do ) you want to ( do )
are you going to the supermarket with your mother on Sunday?
I would(应该有个like你打漏了) to go to a supermarket with my mother 怎么翻我想(愿意)跟母亲一起去超市.
我的母亲和我去超市My mother and I went to the supermarketi will go to the supermarket with my mother 再问: We are going to take a trip next week (改写成一般疑问句并作否定回答) 再答: Are y
It's Saturday. i go to shop in the supermarket with my mother. i want an English dictionary. so i look for in the supermarket. And then, i find it. i so happy.
1.near表示“距离近”时,一般不用原级修饰名词做前置定语.2.所以,最好的答案应该是:nearby.Every Sunday morning she goes shopping in a (nearby) supermarket with her mother.每周日早晨,她和她妈妈一起去一家附近的超市购物.再如:
我们的学校在医院附近!where is your school?You can go to the cinema by the No.102 bus的问句 How can I go to the cinema?或which bus should I take to go to the cinema?还有Can i go
1Hi. My name is Bian Tianjue. I’m going to have a busy weekend! On Saturday, I’m going to the supermarket by bike. I’m going to buy some bread and chocolates. T
One day,Damon saw stefan fell down.Damon arduous back up stefan took him home.But after he get home,stefan's mother blame Damon that stefan hurt Damon.Finally e
1." 本周末你打算做什么?"2." 我打算去拜访我的祖父和祖母.”3." 我打算和我妈妈一起去超市."4." 我需要一些耐心."( 估计plsntd 是你打错,猜测应该是patience,如果不是请继续追问.)5." 我想有朝一日成为一名理科教师."6." 我将为你授课." (这里应该是teach,你多打了一个er
1.你通常常和你父亲一起做些什么I usually play basketball with my father.2.你经常和你母亲一起去超市吗?I seldom go to the supermarket with my mother.
What's good for me?Get plenty of vegetables and drink a lot of water .That'll make you healthy.What's else is bad for me?Too much junk food is unhealthy!翻译测试:(1
Hi,my name is Chen Yi.I’m going to have a busy weekend.On Saturday,I’m going to learn English in the morning.Then,I’m going to go home and do my homework.On Sun
My plans for this coming summer vacation Summer vacation is coming.So I really want to make a plan for this coming summer vacation.Well,first,I'll take exercise作文:My weekend-小学作文-小荷作文网:记叙文My weekend   That will be fun!
  I am so happy!Beacause I will have a perfact weekend!     On Saturday morning ,I will finish my homework at first.Then I am going to the library.I want to borrow a HARRY PoTTER.I am going to the supermarket with my mother after lunch.In the afternoon,maybe I will do an experiment about water with my brother.We all like do it.My family are going to walk on the river bank after supper.That will be fun!     On Sunday,we have a plan.We are going to go on a field trip.My mother is going to collect some colourful leaves in the wood with me.My father is going fishing with my brother.We are going by car.And we are coming by bus.I think that will be sweet.     This is my weekend plan.I hope all the best in my weekend!&&位置:发表区 & 年级:小学6 关键字,英语,节日来源: 字数:576 投稿日期: 14:56:00 点击:次&
点评&网友打分:(综合分:) &欢迎你投下宝贵一票(不能更改,入门级不能打分,选择收藏将进入我的珍藏)。+2收藏 精品 点+1还行 发表 点-1真糟 退稿 点 && &Hi, I’m Liu Yun. I’m going to have a busy weekend! First, I’m going to the supermarket with my mothe——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Hi, I’m Liu Yun. I’m going to have a busy weekend! First, I’m going to the supermarket with my mother. We’re going after school. Then, at eight o’clock, I am going to visit my aunt. We are going to watch TV together. That will be fun! On Saturday, I’m going to the mall by subway. I’m going to buy a new CD. Then, I’m going to go home and read (The Adventrues of Tom Sawyer.) What about you? What is your weekend like? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
读一读,做一做。&&&&& Hi, I'm Liu Jie. I' m going to have a busy weekend! On Saturday, I'm going to the bookstore by subway. I'm going to buy a new CD and some story-books. Then, I'm going to go home and read the new books. On Sunday, I'm going to the market with my mother. In the evening, I'm going to visit my aunt. We're going to watch TV together. On Saturday: ___________________________________________________________________On Sunday: ___________________________________________________________________
看图阅读短文完成下表。&
&&&&&& Hi!&I'm&Liu&Yun.&My&grandma&and&grandpa&are&farmers.&They&like&drawing&pictures.&My&aunt&is&a&doctor.&She&likes&playing&the&violin.&My&uncle&is&a&writer.&He&likes&swimming.&My&mother&is&an&actress.&She&likes&singing.My&father&is&an&engineer.&He&likes&playing&baseball.
What does/do he/she/they do?
grandma and grandpa
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏的正确应答,将序号填入题前括号内。
(  )1.Hi, I’m Nancy.
A.Hello, Helen.
(  )2.This is my brother, Li Lei.
B.Hi, I’m Helen.
(  )3.Hello, Liu Tao.
C.Nice to meet you, Mr Black.
(  )4.Miss Li, this is my father.
D.Green.
(  )5.What colour is it?
E.Good morning, Li Lei.
根据录音填空
Hi! I'm Annie Wang from Flat 3C.
I'm _____ years old and my brother's ____.
I like to ____ and _____ up, too.
How about you?
选择正确的答语
--Hello, I'm Li Lei.
--_____________
A. What's your name? B. Hi, I'm Tom. C. Yes.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Bad Request
Bad Request - Invalid URL
HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.I,going,am,to,the,with,my,supermarket,mother(连词成) _ 永川宠物网
I,going,am,to,the,with,my,supermarket,mother(连词成)
I need to go to supermarket with mother tomorrow.I must go to supermarket with mother tomorrow.I have to go to supermarket with mother tomorrow.
——叙述今天发生了什么事情(转述给别人):Today,I went to the supermarket with my mother.——讲述今天的计划:Today,I will go to the supermarket with my mother.祝你学习进步!
帮忙翻译成英文:顺便逛了一下超市 1
英语翻译 ...i am going shopping with my mother in the supermarket 评论 | 1 0 今天...
超市太拥挤了,我妈妈牵着我的手
I need to go to supermarket with mother tomorrow. I must go to supermarket with mother tomorrow. I have to go to supermarket with mother ...
我的名字叫吉米。我8岁。我经常和我妈妈一起去超市。我们常常步行或骑自行车去那里。有时我们买一些牛奶和面包,有时买一些玩具。许多人在超市里。有的散步,有的买东西,一些父母为孩子买一些糖果和玩具。我们是多么开!(最后一句是感叹句,注意一下)
——叙述今天发生了什么事情(转述给别人): Today,I went to the supermarket with my mother. ——讲述今天的计划: Today,I will go to the ...
题干不清晰
返回主页:
本文网址:http://www.0814pet.cn/view-.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 be going to am的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信