英语求解答 英语

在线等 求英语大神们解答是thax还是thx?跪求跪求
全部答案(共2个回答)
每天背单词,不少于50个,而且要牢记,同时随时复习;
看一些语法书,比较适合高中的,太深的没意思。
以上两项做到了,同时结合做练习。前期每周一次。到迎考阶段,每...
你可以拿着菜刀 用那个尖 沿着那个缝隙弄开 然后用布拿起来就行了,不要用手 容易伤着
请问这个是做的说明检查或是什么检测仪器?每个仪器都有黄色的线不知道你这个是检测什么?如果是检测心脏的是血压,不知道你那个是?
更喜欢下面的,时间清晰,指针也很好看。
The selling of marketing
答: 祝你好运翻译成英语,好像小孩子的英语作业越来越有难度了,你们知道这个吗?
答: training management assistant
答: natural science
答: 翻译:education management
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
2求英语答案...请附上原因54.The sweater I bought last year has ______ so much that I cannot wear it any longer.A.shortenedB.shrunkC.witheredD.diminished55.It was so cloudy that the top of the mountain was _________.A.invisibleB.incredibleC.incapableD.inaudible56.Paul hesitated for a long time,and then he ______ a coin to decide whether to attend the meeting or not.A.tossedB.threwC.pushedD.handed57.The doctor advised John to give up smoking,so he first decided to _______ himself to two cigarettes a day.A.reduceB.shortenC.restrictD.resist58.Jane _______ the memory of her happy childhood life with her grandparents in the small village.A.remindedB.stayedC.reconsideredD.cherished59.It is _______ for us to try to decide whether television is a blessing or a curse.A.especialB.initialC.essentialD.intentional60.Their disagreement on the controversial issue _______ a heated debate and even sometimes quarrels.A.droveB.ledC.progressedD.triggered
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
54.The sweater I bought last year has __A____ so much that I cannot wear it any longer.A.shortened 变短B.shrunk 收缩C.withered 枯萎D.diminished 消失55.It was so cloudy that the top of the mountain was ____A_____.A.invisible 看不见的B.incredible 不可信赖的C.incapable 无能力的D.inaudible 听不见的56.Paul hesitated for a long time,and then he ___A___ a coin to decide whether to attend the meeting or not.A.tossed 抛 投掷硬币B.threw 扔C.pushed 推D.handed 递给57.The doctor advised John to give up smoking,so he first decided to _______ himself to two cigarettes a day.A.reduceB.shortenC.restrictD.resist58.Jane ___A____ the memory of her happy childhood life with her grandparents in the small village.A.remindedB.stayedC.reconsideredD.cherished59.It is _______ for us to try to decide whether television is a blessing or a curse.A.especialB.initialC.essentialD.intentional60.Their disagreement on the controversial issue _______ a heated debate and even sometimes quarrels.A.droveB.ledC.progressedD.triggered
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
BABCDCB确切地我也说不清楚,凭感觉和根据单词的意思,仅供参考。
54-60 BDACDCD
shortened 是短了的意思,如果衣服短了,在英文中应该是我高了,而不是说衣服自己变短。 C withered 只能用在有生命,或者活的东西上。D diminished 太书面化了,不是 I 再说话是该用的词。55
cloudy 是指雾蒙蒙的, 雾蒙蒙的会遮住山顶,所以山顶自然是 invi...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填空题在线解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信