Metal hardware for adjustable strap
Field Muzetto with Surface Pro 4
Vertical laptop bag
Small - $169 - $169 USD
Medium - $189 - $189 USD
Large - $199 - $199 USD
Add to Cart
Specifications
Have a Field Day! The lightweight Field Muzetto includes a padded compartment for protecting your MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, iPad Pro, and other similarly sized devices (see "What Fits"). Thoughtfully-placed details like an interior secure zippered pocket, a no-scratch, lightly padded front pocket with a smartphone pocket inside it, and an open back pocket, lets you neatly organize other gear.
Adjust the strap to wear cross body for the commute or over a shoulder for more formal settings.
Now available for Apple's NEW! 13" and 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
Lightweight brown waxed, cotton canvas
Full-grain chocolate leather accent under flap
Adjustable strap (up to 64") with non-slip shoulder pad
Dimensions:
Small: 10.5 x 9 x 1.5 inches
Medium: 13.5 x 10 x 2.25 inches
Large: 15 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
Small: 1.15 lbs.
Medium: 1.55 lbs.
Large: 1.95 lbs.
Fully padded compartment for protecting laptop or tablet
Secure zippered pocket inside main compartment
Padded front pocket with smartphone pocket
Open back pocket
The Field Muzetto comes in three sizes with a built-in padded compartment for laptops and tablets. The following devices can fit in these sizes:
Small built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 9.5" x 6.75":
iPad Pro 10.5"
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro
Google Pixel C
Medium built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 13" x 9":
iPad Pro 12.9"
12-inch MacBook
13-inch MacBook with Touch bar
13-inch MacBook Retina
Asus Pro B9440
Asus Transformer Pro T304
Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA
Surface Book 2 (13.5")
Surface Book with Performance Base
Surface Pro
Lenovo X1 Carbon
Dell XPS 13
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
Large built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 14" x 10.5":
15-inch MacBook with Touch bar
15-inch MacBook Retina
Surface Book 2 (15")
Dell XPS 15
DroidHorizon - January 9, 2017
“This is a luxury item, but I can see it as a necessary purchase. The time and money spent in making this bag means that it will probably outlive me and is made to last. The design is timeless and won’t ever look out of place.”
Rating: 9.9/10 - "Amazing"
GearDiary - February 1, 2016
“As you may not expect, I really love this bag. Then again, I am partial to Waterfield bags in general. This offering, however, really stands out to me as something that can serve a variety of purposes, is comfortable and functional to carry and looks great. I am enjoying the Waterfield Field Muzetto and know you will too.”
SuperSite for Windows - November 23, 2015
“The bag is sized just right, highly durable, and contains the pocket features I need to be highly mobile yet carry just what I need for a trip.”
Based on 100 reviews
Awesome Every Day Bag Bag is very well put together.
What I didn't see in the description is the fact that it does have magnetic clasps to keep the cover closed.
Plenty of room for a Surface Laptop, charger, ipad, two phones, couple of extra cords and my wallet.
Looks great to take to work and I love the smell of real leather.
Will be looking for my next bag here!
Wow, I did not expect to love it this much! It's obviously handsome and the build-quality is incredible.
What surprised me the most is how versatile it is and how everything is so well designed.
There is such variety of pockets that are placed so carefully in the bag to maximize their usefulness.
I believe that they sweat the details on this one.
All the parts work together and each part was perfectly designed.
I cannot think of a change that I would make.
Love my computer bag This product was better than expected
Love it perfect size for my macbook and ipad without all the bulk and the feel and look of the material is just top notch
Awesome product. New request Make a cool aged leather hipster wallet with a cool compartment. Like a mini pen holder. You guys make the best products and all my friends would be interested in a product like that. Thank you!!!!
Why is the bag liner colored gold?
The gold liner allows you to see the contents of your bag more easily and locate items more quickly. (With black or patterned liners, contents tend to blend in an be difficult to identify.)
Is your grippy Shoulder Pad included in the price of the Field Muzetto?
Yes, each Muzetto comes with a grippy shoulder pad that is about five inches long and dime thin. It allows the strap to slide through it so you can change from walking mode to access mode without taking the Muzetto off your shoulder. When you reach into your car or down to retrieve something the shoulder pad keeps the bag firmly in place.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at .
Waterfield Muzetto is perfect for iPad!!
- Cindy S., South Carolina
My Macs in Muzetto & Racer-X
- Kenyada K., USA
Fantastic products made in the USA
- Michael H., Idaho
Not one day without my Muzetto!
- Rudy P., California
Muzetto is the best bag period!
- Sal B., Canada
Great product, very proud American craftspeople
- Victor C., Ohio
Related ItemsDiego Pozzetto_百度百科
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
Diego Pozzetto
本词条缺少名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
Diego Pozzetto,演员,主要作品《The Son of Hercules in the Land of Fire [TV]》、《希律王》、《奇迹的世界》。
Diego Pozzetto电影作品
上映时间剧名扮演角色导演主演担任职务1963The Son of Hercules in the Land of Fire [TV]  Giorgio SimonelliEd Fury,克劳迪娅·莫里演员1959希律王  Viktor Tourjansky埃德蒙·珀道姆,Sylvia Lopez演员1959奇迹的世界  Luigi Capuano维尔娜·丽丝,Jacques Sernas演员1959宾虚Villager (uncredited)威廉·惠勒查尔登·海斯顿,史蒂芬·博伊德演员1953火塔中的囚徒Frate RaimondoGiorgio Walter ChiliCarlo Giustini,麦莉·韦特尔演员1941S.O.S. Submarine  Francesco De RobertisFelga Lauri,Diego Pozzetto演员
Diego Pozzetto人物关系
合作关系人物名称合作作品合作两次以上的影人阿尔多·西尔瓦尼Aldo Silvani合作作品(2):《宾虚》,《奇迹的世界》Carlo Savina合作作品(2):《The Son of Hercules in the Land of Fire [TV]》,《希律王》  Enzo Fiermonte合作作品(2):《宾虚》,《希律王》  Pietro Tordi合作作品(2):《宾虚》,《奇迹的世界》  Oscar Andriani合作作品(2):《奇迹的世界》,《火塔中的囚徒》  [1]
..[引用日期]Posted on May - 17 - 2014
include(/home/zettoman/public_html/wp-content/themes/Boxoffice/sponsors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zettoman/public_html/wp-content/themes/Boxoffice/sidebar.php on line 53
include(): Failed opening '/home/zettoman/public_html/wp-content/themes/Boxoffice/sponsors.php' for inclusion (include_path=':/usr/local/php56/lib/php') in /home/zettoman/public_html/wp-content/themes/Boxoffice/sidebar.php on line 53Hank Monzetto_百度百科
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
Hank Monzetto
本词条缺少信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
上映时间剧名扮演角色导演主演担任职务1967海盗王Zucco's TroopDon Weis道格·麦克洛,吉尔·圣约翰演员[1]
..[引用日期]}

我要回帖

更多关于 cp是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信