”Have you got a big orbig smalll family?“ 这句话说的对吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I have got a big family.用 small family 变选择疑问句
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Have you got a big family or a small family?
请采纳我谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语填空= = RT = =1.He has got a good friend.改为疑问句并作出肯定回答_____ _____ _____ a good friend?_____,_____ _____.2.I have got two uncles.改为否定句.I_____ _____ _____un-cles.3.Her family is big.Her family is small.改为选择疑问句并根据提示做出回答.Is her family_____ _____ _____?_____ _____ _____ _____.(small)4.The boy has got three aunts and five uncles.______________________________ 对画线部分提问._____ _____ _____ _____ _____has the boy got?5.Our shool has ten buildings.改为同义句._____ _____ten buildings_____our school.请在答案前标上序号
风纪社4A███
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Has he got a good friend Yes,he has .I haven't got two uncles.big or small Her family is small?How many aunts and uncles There are in
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
does he have a good friend? yes ,he doesI don't have got unclesIs her family big or small?her family is smallhow many aunts and uncles has the boy got?there are ten buildings in our school
1.He has got a good friend.改为疑问句并作出肯定回答__Does___he
__get____ a good friend?___Yes__,__he__does____.2.I have got two uncles.改为否定句.I__havn't___got____two_____un-cles....
1.He has got a good friend.改为疑问句并作出肯定回答__Has___
___got__ a good friend?___Yes__,__he___ __has___.2.I have got two uncles.改为否定句.I___have__ ___not__ __got___un-cl...
Does he have a good friend? Yes ,he doesI don't have got unclesIs her family big or small?her family is smallhow many aunts and uncles has the boy got?there are ten buildings in our school
1.Has he got/Yes he has2.haven't got any3.big or small/Her family is small4.How many aunts or uncles5.There are/in保证正确
1.He has got a good friend.改为疑问句并作出肯定回答has he got a good friend?yes , he has2.I have got two uncles.改为否定句.i have not got two uncles.3.Her family is big.Her family is...
1.Has he got a good fiend?Yes, he has.2.I haven't got two uncles.3.Is her family big or small?
Her family is small.4.How many aunts and uncles has the boy got.5. There are ten buildings in our school.
1.He has got a good friend.改为疑问句并作出肯定回答_【Has he got 】a good friend?【Yes,he has.】2.I have got two uncles.改为否定句.I【don't have any】uncles.3.Her family is big.Her family ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
&&&&&&&& The
new year has begun and some people may be looking to 2015 as the year they get
a dog. A furry friend will bring a lot of fun and companionship to your family
— especially for urban residents who always feel lonely living in the
fast-paced society. But looking after a pet does require some responsibility
from the pet owner if you want your new friend to be healthy and happy in your
&&&&&&&& The
following is a checklist for people who are considering adopting an animal.
Where to find a
&&&&&&&& There
are hundreds of pet shops in Shanghai
big and small
where you can find
puppies at a cost ranging from a few hundred to tens of thousands of yuan. The
pet shop will tell you some basic facts about dogs of a specific breed. But
don't forget to ask about the vaccination status if you are buying a puppy
which needs three injections with an interval of three to four weeks between
& Another option is to ask your friends if they know anyone with a dog
that has recently had puppies. This option is more reliable than buying a puppy
from someone you don’t know
especially the street peddlers who might carry
animals with diseases.
&&&&&&&&& Another
highly recommended option is to adopt one from an NGO dedicated to providing
shelter and protecting stray animals. This is quite practical if you don't care
about the dog's breed.
Vaccination (
&& As a pet owner
there are some things you must do otherwise you
may get into big trouble
and one of these is getting your dog vaccinated.
& &&&& Dogs
need regular shots to fight against canine parvovirus (
犬细小病毒
rabies and other diseases or viruses.
&& To ensure the vaccines are not substandard
we strongly recommend
you get your furry friend a shot from a qualified
which may cost a
few hundred yuan each year.
&& Another advantage of using the vet as opposed to getting your dog
vaccinated yourself
is that the vet will examine its condition to see whether
it is suitable to get a shot now and take immediate action if it has an
allergic reaction to the vaccine.
& Because you are advised not to give your animal a bath for one week
following its vaccination
you should clean your animal one or two days before
the shot if you don’t want your dog to get too dirty.
Parasite (
protection
&& As a pet owner
you need to be prepared to get rid of fleas (
heartworm (
roundworm (
intestinal worms and other parasites from your dog.
&& Dogs need regular flea and tick control and parasite protection
even if it does not show symptoms of being affected by the parasite. An adult
dog needs to be fed with a tablet every six months to make sure it does not
have any parasite.
&& You also need to take measures every three months to help expel
fleas and ticks from your animal. You need to learn the signs of a flea bite:
they may immediately cause a dog to feel extremely itchy. Within 30 minutes of
they may develop a red bump. Secondary infections caused by scratching
are also common.
Dog training
&& No dog is born with good manners. Pooping on the carpet
enthusiastically onto guests
pulling so hard that it practically yanks your
arm out of the socket when on walks — that’s all perfectly acceptable in the
canine world. It's up to you to teach your dog to behave the way humans want it
&& Despite the adage
(谚语;格言)
about old dogs and new tricks
there are no age limits to teaching dogs. And
whether you've got a brand-new puppy or an older dog
the first step is the
same: learn how to be a good teacher.
&& Every dog is different and will respond better to a slightly
different training style
but these general guidelines apply: stay consistent
and patient
and reward your dog for getting it right.
8. The underlined word “vet”
means____________.
surgeon&&&& B. a physician&& & C. a dentist&
&&&&&& D. a doctor who treats animals
9. According to the article
how many aspects should a pet owner pay attention to?
Two&&&&&&&& B.
Three&&&&&&&
Four&&&&&&& & D. Five
10. Which of the following
sentences is FALSE?
dog can bring much fun and companionship to your family — especially for urban
residents who always feel lonely living in the fast-paced society.
it is unnecessary for you to be prepared to get rid of fleas.
up to you to teach your dog to behave the way humans want it to.
After getting a dog
the first step for its owner is to be a good teacher.
大大庶椑袹
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语合词成句、(简)1.what,summer,weather,in,the,like,2.coliur,what,is,flower,the,3.time ,please,what,it,is,4.how,you,do,”green“,spell,5.welcome,please,to,our,Tony,school,.6.my,university,in,teacher,a father,is,a,.7.my ,workers ,are ,parents ,factory ,8.there ,in ,boys ,are ,our ,23,class 9.miss ,there ,is ,computer ,a ,Li`s on ,desk .10.are ,any ,there ,teachers ,the ,in ,classroom .11.the ,behind ,classrooms ,the ,are ,office 12.the ,is ,library ,dinning ,in ,front ,hall ,of ,the .13.there ,five ,family ,are ,in ,people ,my .14.two ,she ,has ,got ,brothers 15.I ,and ,a ,grandma ,have ,got ,a ,grandpa ,16.sister ,she ,got ,any ,brothers ,hasn`t ,or ,17.have ,got ,a ,family ,you ,small ,family ,or ,a ,big,18.got ,have ,meat ,we ,any ,19.and ,noodles ,rice ,healthy ,are ,food.20.got ,we ,haven`t ,any ,in ,vegetabies ,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.what's the weather like in summer 2.what color is the flower 3.what time is it,please 4.how do you spell “green” 5.Tony,please welcome to ourschool 6.my father is a teacher in university 7.my parents are factory workers 8there are 23 boys in our class 9there is a computer on Miss Li's desk 10Are there any teachers in the classroom 11classrooms are behind the the office 12the library is in front of the dinning hall 13there are five people in my family 14she has got two brothers 15I have got a grandma and a grandpa 16she hasn't got any sisiters or brothers 17Have you got a big family or a small family 18Have we got any meet 19Are noodles and rice healthy food 20.we haven't got in any vegetables(这句不知道你又没有落掉什么,还是多了什么,不过这样应该也没错)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
whatis,the weather like in summer ? 2.,what coliur is the flower ? 3.what time is it ,please 4.how you do spell ”green“,,? 5.please welcome Tony to our school . 6.my father is a teacher in a universit...
扫描下载二维码4.have.got.or.you.a small family.a big family——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
4.have.got.or.you.a small family.a big family 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
交际配对,请从B 栏中选出与A 栏匹配的答语。
情景交际(共5小题,每题2分,共10分)Damming: ______小题1:________________Lingling: A big family.Damming: _____小题2:_______________Lingling : There are nine people. I have got four grandparents and two parents.Damming : ______小题3:_____________Lingling : No. But I have got one uncle.Damming : ______小题4:______________Lingling : He’s a doctor in the hospital.Damming: ______小题5:____________Lingling : Yes. She’s a student.&A. How many people are there in your family?B. What is he?C. Have you got a big family or a small family?D. Have you got any sisters?E. Have you got any aunts?
情景交际(共5小题,每题2分,共10分)Damming: ______【小题1】________________Lingling: A big family.Damming: _____【小题2】_______________Lingling : There are nine people. I have got four grandparents and two parents.Damming : ______【小题3】_____________Lingling : No. But I have got one uncle.Damming : ______【小题4】______________Lingling : He’s a doctor in the hospital.Damming: ______【小题5】____________Lingling : Yes. She’s a student.&A.How many people are there in your family?B.What is he?C.Have you got a big family or a small family?D.Have you got any sisters?E. Have you got any aunts?
任务型阅读。Dear Betty ,&&&& Thank you for your e-mail.&&&& From your e-mail, I know something about your family. You have a small family, and there are only three people in your family. Your parents are teachers. (1) You haven't got&any brothers or sisters. Your family like west-ern-style food ( 西餐). Hamburgers, beef and some vegetables are your favorite food.&&&& (2) I have a_big family, and there are six peoples&in it. They are mygrandparents, my parents, my aunt and I. We live in Shanghai, hina. (3)My father is a hotel manager and my mother is an English&teacheir at Shanghai Intemational School. My aunt, my father's sister, is a student of Donghua University. My grandparents are retired (退休). They often play Taijiquan( 太极拳).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liu Mei&& 根据短文内容,完成下列任务。1. (1)处句子改为肯定句式。&&&&_____________________________________________________2. (2)处句中的错误,并加以改正。&&&&_____________________________________________________3. (3)处的句子译成汉语。&&&&_____________________________________________________4. 从文中找出small的反义词。&&& _____________________________________________________5. 回答下列问题。&&& ①Who likes playing Taijiquan?&&&&_____________________________________________________&&& ②What does Liu Mei's aunt do?&&&&_____________________________________________________
1.Chinese,can,these,speak,American teachers, 2.two,there,computers,the,room,in,are 3.family,how,many,there,are,people,in,your 4.have,got,or,you,a small family,a big family 5.your,what,job,father’s,is
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 think big do small 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信