ask for leaveefor\to分别是什么意思

go off to... off此处为副词.意思为“离开 .to是介词.后面表示地 点的名词或词组.go off to...意思是“启程去另一个地方 .相当于leave for....例如: ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
go off to... off此处为副词.意思为“离开 .to是介词.后面表示地 点的名词或词组.go off to...意思是“启程去另一个地方 .相当于leave for....例如: They are going off toAmerica in two days. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
When a group of children politely stop a conversation with you, saying:& &We have to go to work now,& you' re left feeling surprised and certainly uneasy. After all, this is the 1990s and the idea of children working is just unthinkable. That is, until you are told that they are all pupils of stage schools, and that the &work& they go off to is to go on the stage in a theatre. Stage schools often act as agencies (代理机构) to supply children for stage and television work. More worthy of the name& &stage school&& are those few places where children attend full time, with a training for the theatre and a general education. A visit to such schools will leave you in no doubt that the children enjoy themselves. After all , what lively children wouldn't settle for spending only half the day doing ordinary school work, and acting, singing or dancing their way through the other half of the day? Then of course there are times for the children to make a name and make a little money in some big shows. Some stage schools give their children too much professional work at such a young age. But the law is very tight on the amount they can do. Those under 13 are limited to 40 those over 13 to 80 days. The schools themselves admit that not all children will be successful in the profession for which they are being trained. So what happens to those who don' t make it? While all the leading schools say they place great importance on children getting good study results, the facts seem to suggest this is not always the case. In the writer' s opinion, a good stage school should _________ . A. produce star performers B. help pupils improve their study skills C. train pupils in language and performing arts D. provide a general education and stage training.
&Professional work&& as used in the text means _________ . A. ordinary school work&&&&&&&&&&& B. money-making performances C. stage training at school&&&&&&& &&&& D. acting, singing or dancing after class Which of the following best describes how the writer feels about stage schools? A. He thinks highly of what they have to offer . B. He favours an early start in the training of performing arts. C. He feels uncomfortable about children putting on night shows. D. He doubts the standard of ordinary education they have reached.
The park bench was deserted as I sat downto read beneath the long branches of an old willow tree. &&31&&at life, I have a good reason to frown, for the world was intent on &&32&&me down.And if thatweren't enough to ruin my day, a young boy out of breath &&33&me, all tired from play. He stood &&34& &infront of me with his head tilted down and said with great excitement,&Look what I found!& In his hand was a &&35& .What a pitiful sight, its petals were all worn - not enough rain, or too littlelight. Wanting him to take his dead flower away and go off to play, I &&36& &asmall smile and then looked away. But instead of &&37&&, he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his nose and &&38&&loudly with certainty, &It sure smells pretty and it must bebeautiful, too. That's why I here, it's for you.& The weedbefore me was dying or dead, not vibrant of &&39& ,orange, yellow or red. But I knew I must take it, or he might never leave. So I&40 &for the flower, and replied, &Just what Ineed.& Again, &41 &&placing the flower in my hand, heheld it mid-air without reason or plan. It was then &42& Inoticed for the very first time that the boy could not see: he was &43. I heard my voicetrembling. Tears shone like the sun as I thanked him for picking the very bestone. &You're welcome,& he smiled, and then ran off to play, notrealizing the &44 &he'd had on my day. I sat there andwondered how he managed to see a &45 &&woman beneath anold willow tree. How did he 46& my self-indulged plight(困境)? Perhaps he'd been &47&with true sight from his heart by God.Through the eyesof a blind child, at last I could see, the problem wa theproblem was me. For all of those times I myself had been blind. I decided tosee beauty, and &48 &every second that belongs to mine. &49&I held that dead flower up to my nose and breathed in the &50 &ofa beautiful rose , I smiled as that young boy. Another flower in his hand was aboutto change the life of an unsuspecting old man.&
A. Disappointed
B. Delighted
C. Excited
D. embarassed
A. slowing
C. letting
D. pressing
A. stopped
B. supposed
C. informed
D. approached
A. absolutely
B. definitely
D. rightly
A. exposed
C. managed
A. leaving
B. answering
C. reacting
D. responding
A. whispered
B. shouted
D. declared
C. reached
A. in pace of
B. in addition to
C. instead of
D. in return
C. cripple
A. impression
B. appearance
D. influence
A. self-satisfied s
B. elf-respecting
C. self-educated
D. self-pitying
A. approve of[来源:Z#
B. convince of
C. inform of
D. know of
A. presented
B. crowded
C. blessed
D. equipped
A. appreciate
B. treasure
C. fragrance
The park bench was deserted as I sat down to read beneath an old willow tree. Not&& 36__&& with life, I was down. A young boy out of breath &&37&& me, all tired from play. He stood right before me with his head tilted(倾斜的) down,&& 38&& with great excitement, “Look what I found!” In his hand was a flower, and what a&& 39&& sight, with its petals(花瓣) all worn-not enough rain, or too little light.&& 40&& him to take his dead flower and go off to play, I &&41& &a small smile and then shifted away. But instead of&& 42& he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his nose and declared with &&43& , “It sure smells pretty and it’s beautiful, too. That’s why I&& 44&& here, it’s for you.”
The flower before me was dying or dead. But I knew I&& 45&& take it, or he might never leave. So I reached for the flower, and &&46& , “Just what I need.” But instead of placing the flower in my hand, he&& 47& it mid-air without reason. It was then that I&& 48&& for the very first time the boy was &&49& .
I heard my voice shake, tears shone like the sun&& 50&& I thanked him for picking the very best one. He smiled, and then ran off to play, &&51& &of the effect he’d had on my day.
I sat there and&& 52& how he managed to see a self-pitying woman beneath an old willow tree. How did he know of my self-indulged(放纵的)& 53& ? Perhaps from his heart, he'd been blessed with true&& 54 . & 55&& the eyes of a blind child, at last I could see, the problem wa the problem was me. And for all of those times I myself had been blind, I vowed to see beauty, and appreciate every second that's mine. 36.A.excited&&&& B.inspired&&& C.content&&&& D.disappointed 37.A.approached&&&&& B.overlooked&&&&&& C.understood&&&&&& D.recognized 38.A.telling&&&&& B.saying&&&&& C.informing D.talking 39.A.unique&&&&& B.rough&&&&&& C.bothering& D.pitiful 40.A.Wanting&& B.Demanding&&&&& C.Persuading&&&&&& D.Inviting 41.A.presented& B.adjusted&&& C.forced&&&&& D.delivered 42.A.declining& B.accepting& C.panicking& D.quitting 43.A.surprise&&& B.embarrassment C.sympathy& D.sorrow 44.A.took& B.pulled&&&&&& C.attained&&& D.picked 45.A.should&&&&& B.can&&& C.may& D.must 46.A.announced&&&&&& B.replied&&&&& C.declared&&& D.whispered 47.A.grasped&&& B.held& C.caught&&&&& D.seized 48.A.observed&& B.confirmed C.noticed&&&& D.concluded 49.A.strange&&&& B.blind C.deaf& D.unimaginable 50.A.once& B.after& C.as&&&&& D.since 51.A.unaware&& B.unbelievable&&&& C.regretful&& D.regardless 52.A. doubted&&&& B. felt&&&& C. found& D. wondered
53.&& A. embarrassment&& B. depression& C. hopelessness&&&&& D. effort 54.&& A. sense& B. hearing&&&&& C. sight&& D. ability 55.A.In&&&& B.From C.Before&&&&& D.Through
The park bench was deserted as I sat down to read beneath an old willow tree. Not& 36&with life, I was down. A young boy out of breath& 37&me, all tired from play. He stood right before me with his head tilted(倾斜的) down,& 38&with great excitement,“Look what I found!”In his hand was a flower, and what a& 39&sight, with is petals(花瓣) all worn—not enough rain, or too little light.& 40&him to take his dead flower and go off to play, I& 41&a small smile and then shifted away. But instead of& 42&he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his nose and declared with& 43&,“It surely smells pretty and it’s beautiful, too. That’s why I& 44& here, it’s for you.”The flower before me was dying or dead. But I knew Imust&&45___it, or he might never leave. So I reached for the flower, and& 46&, “Just what I need.”But instead of placing the flower in my hand, he& 47&it mid-air without reason. It was then that I& 48&for the very first time the boy was& 49&.I heard my voice shake, tears shone like the sun& 50&I thanked him for picking the very best one. He smiled, and then ran off to play,& 51&of the effect he’d had on my day.I sat there and& 52&how he managed to see a self-pitying woman beneath an old willow tree. How did he know of my self-indulged(放纵的)& 53&? Perhaps from his heart, he’d been blessed with true& 54&.Through the eyes of a blind child, at last I could see, the problem was not conn the problem was me. And for all of those times I myself had been blind, I vowed to see__55___, and appreciate every second that’s mine.【小题1】A.excitedB.inspiredC.satisfiedD.disappointed【小题2】A.approachedB.overlookedC.understoodD.talked【小题3】A.tellingB.sayingC.informingD.talking【小题4】A.uniqueB.roughC.botheringD.pitiful【小题5】A.WantingB.DemandingC.PersuadingD.Inviting【小题6】A.playedB.adjustedC.forcedD.delivered【小题7】A.decliningB.acceptingC.panickingD.quitting【小题8】A.surpriseB.embarrassmentC.sympathyD.sorrow【小题9】A.tookB.pulledC.soldD.picked【小题10】A.bringB.fetchC.takeD.smell【小题11】A.announcedB.repliedC.declaredD.whispered【小题12】A.graspedB.heldC.caughtD.seized【小题13】A.convincedB.confirmedC.noticedD.refused【小题14】A.strangeB.blindC.deafD.unimaginable【小题15】A.onceB.afterC.asD.since【小题16】A.unawareB.unbelievableC.regretfulD.regardless【小题17】A.doubtedB.feltC.foundD.wondered【小题18】A.embarrassmetB.depressionC.pleasureD.effort【小题19】A.senseB.hearingC.sightD.ability【小题20】A.beautyB.disabilityC.fantasyD.wonder
The park bench was deserted as I sat down to read beneath the long branches of an old willow tree. &&31&&at life, I have a good reason to frown, for the world was intent on &&32&&me down.And if that weren't enough to ruin my day, a young boy out of breath &&33&me, all tired from play. He stood &&34&&in front of me with his head tilted down and said with great excitement, "Look what I found!" In his hand was a &&35&. What a pitiful sight, its petals were all worn - not enough rain, or too little light. Wanting him to take his dead flower away and go off to play, I &&36&&a small smile and then looked away. But instead of &&37&&, he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his nose and &&38&&loudly with certainty, "It sure smells pretty and it must be beautiful, too. That's why I here, it's for you." The weed before me was dying or dead, not vibrant of &&39&, orange, yellow or red. But I knew I must take it, or he might never leave. So I &40 &for the flower, and replied, "Just what I need." Again, &41&&placing the flower in my hand, he held it mid-air without reason or plan. It was then&42&I noticed for the very first time that the boy could not see: he was&43 . I heard my voice trembling. Tears shone like the sun as I thanked him for picking the very best one. "You're welcome," he smiled, and then ran off to play, not realizing the &44 &he'd had on my day. I sat there and wondered how he managed to see a &45 &&woman beneath an old willow tree. How did he 46&my self-indulged plight(困境)? Perhaps he'd been &47 &with true sight from his heart by God.Through the eyes of a blind child, at last I could see, the problem wa the problem was me. For all of those times I myself had been blind. I decided to see beauty, and&48 &every second that belongs to mine. &49&I held that dead flower up to my nose and breathed in the &50 &of a beautiful rose , I smiled as that young boy. Another flower in his hand was about to change the life of an unsuspecting old man.【小题1】A.DisappointedB.DelightedC.ExcitedD.embarassed【小题2】A.slowingB.makingC.lettingD.pressing【小题3】A.stoppedB.supposedC.informedD.approached【小题4】A.absolutelyB.definitelyC.rightD.rightly【小题5】A.leafB.branchC.weedD.flower【小题6】A.exposedB.showedC.managedD.tried【小题7】A.leavingB.answeringC.reactingD.responding【小题8】A.whisperedB.shoutedC.spokeD.declared【小题9】A.stylesB.sizesC.colorsD.shapes【小题10】A.leftB.handedC.reachedD.held【小题11】A.in pace ofB.in addition toC.instead ofD.in return【小题12】A.whereB.beforeC.whenD.that【小题13】A.deafB.blindC.crippleD.dumb【小题14】A.impressionB.appearanceC.powerD.influence【小题15】A.self-satisfied sB.elf-respectingC.self-educatedD.self-pitying【小题16】A.approve of[来源:Z#B.convince ofC.inform ofD.know of【小题17】A.presentedB.crowdedC.blessedD.equipped【小题18】A.appreciateB.treasureC.spendD.admire【小题19】A.AsB.ThoughC.UnlessD.Since【小题20】A.sightB.shadeC.fragranceD.flavor
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Then time was limited when I must leave for my further studying or maybe just go to society for a living.I must be changed greatly ,I may found the way we think , the questions are challenged .I hope to enrich myself during the next four years .i hope to have a colorful life .And I will try. 的翻译是:& 在澳大利亚香烟是非常好 ~ 医管局医管局 ~ 〉 然后时间是有限的当我必须离开我进一步学习或也许只是去生活的社会。我必须极大地改变了,可能会找到我们认为,这些问题面临的挑战。我希望在未来四年,我希望有丰富多彩的生活充实自己。我会尽力。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Then time was limited when I must leave for my further studying or maybe just go to society for a living.I must be changed greatly ,I may found the way we think , the questions are challenged .I hope to enrich myself during the next four years .i hope to have a colorful life .And I will try.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
然后时间是有限的我要离开时,我进一步学习或者只是一个living.I社会必须发生了很大变化,我可能会发现,我们的思维方式,问题是挑战,我希望充实自己在未来的四年多年,我希望能有一个丰富多彩的生活,我会尽力。
&the cigarettes="" in="" australia="" is="" very="" good~="" ha="" ha~=""&然后时间时我必须离开我进一步学习或也许只是去生活的社会上的限制。我必须极大地改变了,可能会找到我们认为,这些问题面临的挑战。我希望在未来四年,我希望有丰富多彩的生活充实自己。我会尽力。&/the&
& 在澳大利亚香烟是非常好 ~ 医管局医管局 ~ 〉 然后时间是有限的当我必须离开我进一步学习或也许只是去生活的社会。我必须极大地改变了,可能会找到我们认为,这些问题面临的挑战。我希望在未来四年,我希望有丰富多彩的生活充实自己。我会尽力。
正在翻译,请等待...
然后,当我必须为我进一步学习离开或可能去社会为生活时,计时是有限的。必须很大地改变我,我也许发现我们认为的方式,问题挑战。我希望丰富自己在以后四年期间.i希望有五颜六色的生活。并且我将尝试。
相关内容&aJUST TALKE WITH YOU 正义TALKE与您 & a哥哥你坏 兄悪い & aWell not disturb their Well not disturb their & a还有如梦如幻的海螺湾特别令人难忘。 Also has like the dream like imaginary conch bay to be specially unforgettable. & aunknown user name or password 未知的用户名或密码 & a昨天一位老太太穿马路是被一辆出租车撞伤了 Yesterday an old woman put on the street is damaged by a rental car & aand i'm stressed out 并且i'm注重了 & aif you were on. 如果您继续下去。 & aBay Area, Pacific Department Store, 333 Huaihai Zhong Road 海湾地区,和平的百货商店, 333 Huaihai Zhong路 & ai am not li hai 我不是锂hai & ato have qualified successors 有具有资格的后继者 & a我做你媳妇好不好 I am your wife to be good & a数控龙门铣床 Numerical control planer-type milling machine & aIt keeps us warm in winter,cool in summer 它在冬天保留我们温暖,在夏天冷却 & a在公共汽车上他主动将座位让给老人。 He gives on own initiative on the bus the seat the old person. & a抑郁症 Depression & ahe understands english 他了解英语 & a什么是老婆 Any is the wife & aTrace Foundation TMHES Application 踪影基础TMHES应用 & a身材微胖 Stature micro fat & a我们可以探析可行性 We may search analyze the feasibility & aWe will Roke you 我们意志Roke您 & amid-autume 中间autume & a是男是女? Is male is female? & aYou will use English to talk with me? 您将使用英语与我谈话? & aEarth (voltage to ground) 地球(电压对地面) & alt'sbirthday.l'mtoday lt'sbirthday.l'mtoday & a他的生活方式不同与她姐姐的 His life style is different with her elder sister & athese computers will store many miany different books at the sane time. We won't need to 这些计算机将存放许多miany不同的书在神志正常的时间。 我们不会需要 & ais his best 是他最佳 & a在..之前 In. Before & aPeople just say those things to make you feel welcome. 人正义言做您感受欢迎的那些事。 & a你不要再这儿打球好吗? Here do not play a ball game again? & a当听见地震消息的时候,我难过的要哭了 When hears the earthquake news time, I sad had to cry & a我不会忘记您对我 I cannot forget you to my earnestly instruction & a一旦开始,没有什么事情可以改变它。 Once starts, not to have what matter to be possible to change it. & athe children would listen to the pieces of nonsebse said by the new kid,and they would have to correct his 孩子会听nonsebse片断由新的孩子说,并且他们会必须改正他的 & a你的学校有操场吗 Your school has the drill ground & a投标截止期 Bid closing date & a家长就让孩子去学奥数 The guardian lets the child study the Austria number & a他今天应该去学校 He should go to the school today & asome imet 一些imet & a通过那种方式他学到了许多 He has learned through that way many & a关于暑假的记忆是美好的 About the summer vacation memory is happy & a请不要放开我的手,请不要缺席我的以后。 Please do not have to let loose my hand, please do not have to absent my after. & aI got it...now checking 我得到了它…现在检查 & a这个手法重吗 This technique heavy & a如果你迟到你怎么办 How if you are late your you to manage & a我觉得这是个很好的职业 I thought this is a very good occupation & a那是关于我们几个好朋友一起吃饭的一件事情。 That is a matter which eats meal together about our several good friends. & amay_blue may_blue & awhat's up? something wrong? 怎么样? 错误某事? & adrop of honey 蜂蜜下落 & a我们就是好朋友自从在学校相遇后 We are the good friend since after the school meet & a如果相见不能相爱,不如不见 If meets cannot fall in love, was inferior does not see & aThen time was limited when I must leave for my further studying or maybe just go to society for a living.I must be changed greatly ,I may found the way we think , the questions are challenged .I hope to enrich myself during the next four years .i hope to have a colorful life .And I will try. 然后,当我必须为我进一步学习离开或可能去社会为生活时,计时是有限的。必须很大地改变我,我也许发现我们认为的方式,问题挑战。我希望丰富自己在以后四年期间.i希望有五颜六色的生活。并且我将尝试。 &“leave for”和“leave to”的区别是什么?
“leave for”和“leave to”的区别是什么?
09-04-06 &
你说的left应该是leave的过去时吧?意思完全不同 不可换leave for 是出发至某处如: He left for Beijing yesterday. leave sth for sb 是把什么留给什么人 如:She left these flowers for you. leave sb for sb 是离开什么人去和什么人在一起 如:He left his wife for a young lady. leave to 是留某事给...处理leave sth to do sth 是指为做某事离开某处 如:He left her house to catch the last bus. leave sb doing sth 是让某人单独做某事 如:Don't leave your children playing with fire.
请登录后再发表评论!
LEAVE SHANGHAI FOR BEIJING离开上海,去北京LEAVE FOR BEIJING去北京你这样记住,FOR后面加目的地其他没有区别不懂问
请登录后再发表评论!
leave for 是出发至某处 如: He left for Beijing yesterday. leave sth for sb 是把什么留给什么人 如:She left these flowers for you. leave sb for sb 是离开什么人去和什么人在一起 如:He left his wife for a young lady. leave sth to do sth 是指为做某事离开某处 如:He left her house to catch the last bus. leave sb doing sth 是让某人单独做某事 如:Don't leave your children playing with fire. 瞬间动词不能用进行时,表示一种行为的结果,如come, go, marry, die等。如果能清楚的分清“come了”“还没come”,“去了”“还没去”,“结婚了”“还没结”,“死了”“还没死”,而没有当中的过渡,就是瞬间动词
请登录后再发表评论!
leave for  
1. 动身去某处;离开…去某地;奔赴:
例句: My brother has just left Sydney for a tour of the world.我哥哥刚离开悉尼去周游世界。
2. 离开…转入…;为(新的)遗弃(旧的):
例句: Her husband left the firm for a better position in a bank.她丈夫离开这个公司在一家银行谋到了一个更好的职位。
3. 把…留给(某人)做;把…留在(另一时间做):
例句: He left all the domestic chores for his wife.他把所有的家务事都留给了妻子。     Let's leave the discussion for the next week.各位下周进行讨论吧。
4. 把…留给…;为…留下…:
例句: Your mother has left a note for you.你母亲给你留了一个便条。 leave to  
1. [亦作 leave up to]将…交给(某人)处理;把(某人)留给(某人)安排:
例句: The dean left this matter (up) to me.系主任把这件事交给我处理。
2. 将(财产等)遗赠给…:
例句: He left his property to a hospital.他将他的财产遗赠给了一家医院。     Leave the boy to his mother.把男孩留给他母亲管。
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 leave for 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信