悠然的英语翻译 悠然翻译机用英语怎么说说

在这期间,我放松着自己的情绪和身体,做着自己喜欢的事情。享受着这悠然的生活。 的翻译是:In the meantime, I'm trying to relax the emotional and physical, doing things they like. Enjoy a leisurely life. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在这期间,我放松着自己的情绪和身体,做着自己喜欢的事情。享受着这悠然的生活。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
During this time, I relax with their emotions and body, doing something you enjoy. Enjoying the leisurely life.
In the meantime, I'm trying to relax the emotional and physical, doing things they like. Enjoy a leisurely life.
In the meantime, I'm trying to relax the emotional and physical, doing things they like. Enjoy a leisurely life.
正在翻译,请等待...
In this period, I am relaxing own mood and the body, is handling the matter which own like.Is enjoying this ease life.
相关内容&a我买了一套英语丛书。 I have bought a set of English collection. & aThe
tree 苹果在树 & a雨既然停了,你们可以出发了 Since the rain has stopped, you might embark & a復肌 Duplicate muscle & a事业部 Services department & a6.7.4 組裝完成之治工具交由新產品單位或工程單位進?校驗入庫. 6.7.4 assemblies completes it to govern the tool to hand over by the new output unit or the engineer's unit enters ? the verification warehousing. & a汽车宝贝风采大赛 Automobile treasure elegant demeanor big game & aFirstly, some teachers are interested in GCs because they bring the visual and 首先,因为他们带来视觉和,有些老师是对GCs感兴趣 & aIf there is a tomorrow bless you my dear 如果有明天保佑您我亲爱 & a做蛋糕用的裱花的 Makes the cake to use to mount the flower & a我说来日方长 ,你又何必着急这一会儿呢 I said lots of time for that, you why worry this a while & aanalytic 分析 & aMeasure in Fire 措施在火 & a谢谢你送我的邮票 Thanks you to deliver my postage stamp & athis dress is short. 这件礼服是短的。 & a易成产品,通过名师的运筹帷幄,精心独运,加上精炼纯熟的工艺技术,精雕细琢,精心打造现代装饰空间,更显出神入化。 Easy to become the product, through famous teacher's mapping out strategic plans in an army tent, alone transports carefully, in addition the fining skillful processing technology, the fine vulture fine-pointed finish, makes the modern decoration space carefully, reveals superbly. & a对国美新系统进行对接,已方便下一步对帐。进一步落实本月国美销售任务,对个别门店进行调整。对地区门店开始选位及售后的对接。 Carries on docking to the country beautiful new system, has facilitated next step to the account.Further carries out this month country beautiful sale task, carries on the adjustment to the individual shop.Starts to the local gate shop to choose the position and post-sale docking. & a我从原来的单位辞职了 I resigned from the original unit & a多回忆回忆人生 Recollects the life & alove in between 中间爱 & aTHE STORY YESTERDAY TOLD U THAT I WOULD APPEAR WHEN U NEEDED ME AND WANTED ME. 故事昨天告诉U我会出现U需要我并且想要我。 & ahunging hunging & a但是另一些人则有不同的观点 But another some people have the different viewpoint & a横跨大海的航行很顺利 The spread-eagle sea navigation is very smooth & amaybe you come to uk to see me 可能您来看到英国我 & a工作结束后,我把得来的工资交给了爸妈,看到他们脸上的笑容,我觉得这是我暑假最开心的事了 After the work had ended, I the wages which came have given father and mother, saw on their face the smiling face, I thought this was I summer vacation the happiest matter & aWill there be that one day, you left me? 有没有那一天,您左我? & aafter me . other member of our group talk about Competitive Advantage. 在我以后。 我们的小组的其他成员谈论竞争优势。 & a其实抓住幸福比忍耐痛苦更需要勇气。 Actually holds the happy ratio to endure patiently the pain to need the courage. & a相信晴天 Believes the cloudless day & a意图 Intention & afred fed ted bread,and tad fred bread 弗雷德哺养了特德面包和tad弗雷德面包 & a阴道的特写 Vagina feature article & a好朋友经常和我抱怨这些 The good friend frequently and I complains these & a谢谢你告诉我实情 Thanks you to tell me the truth & a在 方面 In aspect & a提交结果 Submission result & aYou are my power source 您是我的电源 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!where are you Please input the text which you need to translate! where are you & aI love you I need you girl... 我爱你我需要您女孩… & athe running figure of the emblem shows the spirit of the Olympics-faster,higher and stronger. 象征的连续图显示精神的奥林匹克快速,更高和更强。 & a?
国美、苏宁、黑天鹅; ? Country America, Su Ning, & a我下了。 Under me. & a你最近过得好吗?我好想念学校生活哦! 呵呵,要开心哈。 You crossed recently? I good think of the school life oh! Ha-ha, must breathe out happy. & a我相信成都将会越来越美丽。 I will believe Chengdu will be able to be more and more beautiful. & a表面处理 Surface treatment & a最后,可以得到试验土体的泊松比数值为 Finally, may obtain the experimental soil body poisson's ratio value is & a比我大 Is bigger than me & a即Ψ(t)∈L2(R) 即Ψ (t) ∈L2 (R) & a我已经好长时间没见到我的外祖母了 I already was good the long time not to see me the maternal grandmother & a你们怎么认识的? How do you know? & a在这期间,我放松着自己的情绪和身体,做着自己喜欢的事情。享受着这悠然的生活。 In this period, I am relaxing own mood and the body, is handling the matter which own like.Is enjoying this ease life. &悠然是什么意思_在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
悠然是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
悠然是什么意思 悠然在线翻译 悠然什么意思 悠然的意思 悠然的翻译 悠然的解释 悠然的发音 悠然的同义词 悠然的反义词 悠然的例句
悠然 基本解释悠然[yōu rán]词典:悠然,从容。词典carefree and leisurely:悠然。悠然 汉英大词典悠然[yōu rán](悠闲的样子) carefree and leisurely:  例:悠然自得    be
take things easy悠然 网络解释1. leisureliness:leisureful 不匆忙的 | leisureliness 悠然 | leisurely 悠闲的2. 2. Leisure:香远 Redolence 51 | 悠然 Leisure 52 | 明净 Quietude 533. 3. zl:zw:数学好,自信,住在我下铺 | zl:聪明,勤奋,悠然,随性,固执... | zy:帅,帅,帅,帅,还是帅悠然 双语例句1. 充满俄罗斯风情的别墅悠然的卧在雪山脚下,幸福的被屋后的枣园,旁边的竹林,窗前的紫叶李簇拥着,走进直径20厘米的圆松木围起的温暖中,闻着淡淡的松木清香,或好友,或挚爱,拥坐在柔软的沙发中,或咖啡红茶,或轻言浅笑,或畅聊人生,或捧一本童话书坐在楼梯上阅读,那时,你什么都不要,就想活在当下。&&&&At the foot of the snowy mountains, our Russian-style villas are surrounded by a jujube orchard behind, bamboos beside and redleaf cherry plums in front of their windows. Once you enter the villas made of deals that are 20cm in diameter, you smell faint scent from the deals. You sit in the soft couches with your int sip
or sit on a step made of deals and read a book. At such a moment, you want nothing but the very moment.2. 我们往其它人望着的方向看,看到了一个气宇轩昂的鸭妈妈在路中间悠然地散着步,她后面跟着九个蹒跚学步的小鸭子。&&&&Looking in the same direction as everyone else, we saw a mother duck, sleek and proud, promenading up the middle of the road, nine little ducklings waddling after her.3. 3. 天鹅一直都是忠贞爱情的美好象征,天鹅一生严守一夫一妻制,若一方死亡,另一方则不食不眠,一意殉情,这种伟大的爱情让人们感动,一次天鹅成为情侣的最美好的定情信物,这款18K玫瑰金钻石吊坠仿佛一只天鹅悠然自得的游曳在湖面上,设计造型的优雅浪漫渗透于线条的每一处,镶嵌在最中心的美钻耀眼夺目,寓意忠贞,有11颗小钻镶嵌的翅膀美丽动人,点缀得恰到好处,成为吸引视线的亮点,游曳在胸前,尽显女性的时尚与美丽。&&&&Swan has always been a beautiful symbol of love, loyalty, Swan strictly monogamous life, if one died, the other does not eat do not sleep, I love Italy, this great love of people moved to become a swan couple of the most beautiful set love token, this 18K rose gold diamond pendant as if a swan laid-back swim in the lake on the drag, the design of the romantic style of the graceful lines of infiltration in each, mounted in the most eye-catching dazzling Diamond center, meaning loyalty, there are 11 small drill beautiful mosaic wings, decorated to perfection, as a bright spot to the eye, You drag in the chest, the fashion show with beautiful women.4. 4. 也许你已经晓得,它的名字叫幽兰,花蕊会散淡出悠然的真香。&&&&Perhaps you already know, it is named Orchids, stamen and pistil will fade out casual and relaxed the real incense.5. 5. 透过一声声悠然的徒歌吟诵,沉浸在不绝如缕的钹声里,会感觉千载百年时光的流转。&&&&Through these epic stories sung to the music of the tong rao, you will be transported back to these glorious days of yore.6. 站在历史的海岸漫溯那一道道历史沟渠:楚大夫沉吟泽畔,九死不悔;魏武帝扬鞭东指,壮心不已;陶渊明悠然南山,饮酒采菊……他们选择了永恒,纵然谄媚诬蔑视听,也不随其流扬其波,这是执著的选择;纵然马革裹尸,魂归狼烟,也要仰天长笑,这是豪壮的选择;纵然一身清苦,终日难饱,也愿怡然自乐,躬耕陇亩,这是高雅的选择。&&&&They choose to adopt a permanent, even if flatter slander audio-visual, not with the flow of Yang the wave, which though die on the battlefield, Soul smoke signals, but also Yangtianchangxiao, t even if a hard, hard to eat all day, but also willing to take a relaxing from the music, bow Geng, Long acres, which is elegant choice.7. 第一眼看到你时,我想起了那首:静谧的山谷,一缕芳魂,带着千年的书香和不朽的古典,悠然聆听山泉的岁月。&&&&When I saw you at first glance, I remember the first:'quiet valley, a wisp of fang soul, with elegant and immortality of the millennium, carefree and listening to classical springs.8. 8. 很多人都喜欢告诉我们,人生不过如一场黄粱梦,在繁复的美丽与曲折的悲欢之后,悠然醒转,新炊却犹末熟。&&&&Many people like to advise us that after all life is nothing buta daydream in which a man experiences sorrows and joys and en-joys a life of wealth, comfort and success, but after he awafinds only a pot of millet is still cooking on the fire for him.9. 那悠然而走,陶然自得的行人,依然会偶或的有一两个,作为同事或熟人的身份,交换着彼此心会的眼神。&&&&The walk was leisurely, Tao Ran contentment of pedestrians will still have one or two even, or, as the identity of colleagues or acquaintances to exchange with each other's heart will look.10. 秦腔作为一个地方剧种,在西北地区已经悠然传唱了数百年,是中国戏曲四大声腔中最古老、最丰富、最庞大的声腔体系,有中国古代戏曲活化石和梆子戏老祖母之称,流行遍及我国西北五省,是西北最大的地方戏曲剧种。&&&&Thus, Ch`in Opera, in north-west China, has won universal praise and attracted people of various ages.11. 911查询·英语单词11. 总之纷纷扰扰的十里洋场顿然现出闲暇悠然的气概,高楼大厦的商店好像都化做三间两舍的隐庐,里面那班平常替老板挣钱,向主顾陪笑的伙计们也居然感到了生活余裕的乐处,正在拉闲扯散地过日,仿佛全是古之隐君子了。&&&&&&Skyscrapers around even resemble some sporadic huts, where the clerks working for their boss and smiling before customers can even live a joyful life, like a rambler passing by life.12. 12. 杂谈 这本书很适合一边喝着下午茶,一边听着轻音乐,悠然的欣赏~~~我看到时候没有那个条件,只能窝在办公室的椅子里,耳边来回反复听着《以爱命名的童话》~~~不过好书有欣赏的心最重要&&&&&&In my years, everybody is in love with his/her lover, which i admire~~i do not know what problom is, why i still a person and where my mr. right is~~~i need a teacher told me the key of the problom, where are my foult~~~i hope can meet the person who can give me inspiration13. 我俯身悠然观察着一片夏日的草叶。&&&&&&I lean and loaf at my ease observing a spear of summer grass.14. 14. 而且古传可镇宅辟邪兴业守财我们都知道居无石不雅石来运转的道理菊花石可以放在您的庭院居室装饰台上也可摆在案桌上茶几上而且当您的居室摆有菊然花石时一种清雅高洁之气自然而生当企业的接待室宾馆酒店的大堂机关学校的会议室大厅摆放几件大型菊花石珍品时其原始粗犷代表单位的蓬勃神奇生气精美有余而无娇贵之气悠然而生人无我有的世界孤品是有何等的豪情它是镇宅石与富贵石用之曾人与受之以礼都是令人行欣慰不己的。&&&&&&And the ancient town to house evil spirits Chuan Shou Industrial Finance We all know that no stone home indecent stone to the operation of reason chrysanthemum stone in your garden can be decorated room before the platform can also be put on the table and the table of the room when you put However, there are flower chrysanthemum stone at an elegant and noble of Health when the natural gas business hotel reception lobby conference room of the school authorities placed a few large hall chrysanthemum stone treasures rough time on behalf of units of its original magic of the vigorous and angry more than fine No pampered leisurely atmosphere and living alone without the world I have such goods is the pride of the town it is a stone house and the wealth of stone have been used by man and by the ceremony are not pleased with is its own line.15. 15. 吃正宗烤全羊,请到赵村悠然苑!咨询电话:!支持(0)中立(0)反对0&&&&&&Give back to the community--it can be just as rewarding for you as those you choose to help.16. 16. 让自己的内在成为一个美丽的人,然后通过外表传播出去,你就是美丽的。吃正宗烤全羊,请到赵村悠然苑!&&&&&&Recognize that you're a beautiful person on the inside, and you'll broadcast that awareness on the outside.17. 现在不是从容不迫悠然行事或服用渐进主义镇静剂的时候。&&&&&&This is no off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism.18. 911查询·英语单词18. 其它名胜古迹较为著名的有占地十多平方公里,建筑考究,工程浩大的曹氏宗族墓群;有金碧辉煌,殿宇宽敞,孔子问礼处的道德中宫;有造型美观,高耸云霄的薛阁塔和万佛塔;有建筑巍峨,清幽雅静的白衣律院及清真石寺;有嵇山之巅,古风依然的嵇康故居;还有市区内明清风格古貌依旧的36条老街、72条古巷等等,名胜遍布,古韵悠然。&&&&&&Other relics of a more famous covers more than 10 square kilometers, construction known, a huge one of T There are gilded, despite spacious, Confucius asked ceremony in the P A beautiful shape, the towering sky million SIT Pavil A construction towering, beautiful white Ya-jing Muslim clothing Law Center, and Stone T JI top of a mountain, the antiquity of Ji Kang's old home, there are urban areas of the Ming and Qing style pans still 36 Street, 72 Zhuji, and so on, spot covers the Fusion of Ancient Subject find.19. 悠然的风和绒绒的雪片掠过。&&&&&&Of easy wind and downy flake.20. 如果我是猫,我会闲逛在庭院中,悠然自得的在那里散步,晒太阳&&&&&&If I am a cat, I'dlike toaccompany with my master, and listen to him, to be his ash cart悠然是什么意思,悠然在线翻译,悠然什么意思,悠然的意思,悠然的翻译,悠然的解释,悠然的发音,悠然的同义词,悠然的反义词,悠然的例句,悠然的相关词组,悠然意思是什么,悠然怎么翻译,单词悠然是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 悠然的英语翻译 悠然用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&悠然的英语翻译
悠然拼音:yōu rán
真人读音英语解释:leisureliness中文解释:(1) ∶安闲、闲适的样子悠然自得(2) ∶深远的样子(3) ∶形容韵味未尽余韵... && 中英例句:月亮走得多悠然!How softly go the moon!悠然自在最难求。Anything for a quiet life armchair这个词隐含着舒适悠然的意思。The word “armchair” has connotations of comfort and relaxation. 他悠然自得地洗了个澡。He enjoyed a leisurely bath 悠然神往one's thoughts tu be carried away afar 他悠然地开车。He drove at a leisurely pace 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:悠然英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 leisureliness\n相关词组:\n
悠然自得的 leisure\n相关词组:\n
悠闲地 a long time ago\n相关词组:\n
悠远的 long floating about age- centuries- long idyllic take things easy remote\n相关词组:\n
悠悠荡荡\n
low-pressure rising and falling rem swing leisurely remote leisurely 快速导航翻译推荐 return tread 【医】 icteric sputhum 【医】 Camper's ligament 【电】 permanent-magnet speaker double deck\n相关词组:\n
双层衣橱\n
双层衣柜 【经】 phased budgeting observatory 【法】 taletelling 【化】 non-blooming stock英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 不用谢英语怎么说翻译 的文章

更多推荐