销售技巧方法20招中英文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
销售技巧方法20招中英文翻译
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢sales coordinator 的翻译是:销售协调员 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
sales coordinator
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
销售协调员
正在翻译,请等待...
销售协调员
销售协调员
销售协调员
相关内容&aResearch by Kieran Gandhi describes architectural management as a set of practical techniques for an architect to successfully operate his practice. 研究由Kieran Gandhi描述建筑管理作为一套建筑师的实用技术成功地操作他的实践。 & a水利水电工程 Water conservation water and electricity project & aAt first, he thought it might be a dog, but he couldn’t see a dog and he still heard the noises outside. 起初,他认为它也许是狗,但他不可能看狗和他仍然听见了噪声外面。 & a你最近出了新唱片 You left the new phonograph record recently & aeleven-year-old Antoin Careme could not (
) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLovestruck человек 正在翻译,请等待... & a定于日晚上7点在假日酒店举行庆祝晚宴 Decides on October 29, 2011 evening 7 o'clock to hold the celebration evening banquet in the holiday hotel & a对我们来说,该勤奋学习了 To us, this studies diligently & a希望你原谅 Hoped you forgive & aI am looking forward to seeing you too!I need to stay in Hong Kong thisweek,then I will go to new york for work.I will try to come to shanghai in december.I would love to see you then! 我盼望也是看见您! 我在香港thisweek需要停留,然后我将去到纽约为工作。我在12月内将设法来到上海。我会愿意然后看您! & a中国的西部 China's west & aTh li f f d h i i
& as0lar charge controller 正在翻译,请等待... & a初次面试 First interviews & akey organization and initiative level mechanisms 关键组织和主动性平实机制 & a装置建设正在快速推进 The installment construction is advancing fast & a醉酒的人总认为不可能的事会成为可能 The alcoholic intoxication person always thought not the impossible matter to be able possibly to become & ai feel so
happy always
, 我总感觉很愉快, & a因为英语是国际性的语言 Because English is the international language & a印斗路 43号 Seal container road 43 & aKoguryeo Koguryeo & a衡阳钢管厂 Hengyang pipe mill & aout of nowhere 正在翻译,请等待... & aI want to become powerful.protect the person
love 我想要成为powerful.protect人爱 & aPost-traitement de la barrière Postprocessing of the barrier & a2000年世界60岁以上和65岁以上的老年人比重分别是10 和 7 ,欧洲则达到了20和15 In 2000 above the world 60 years old and 65 year old of above senior citizen compared the subdivision maybe 10 and 7, Europe has achieved 20 and 15 & aSex Auditions 性试演 & aIsabella swan i promise to love you, every moment forever. and would you do me the extraordinary honor of marring me 我许诺永远爱您的Isabella天鹅,每片刻。 并且您会做我非凡荣誉毁损我 & a服饰有限公司 Clothing limited company & aЯ имею право на отдых, иметь хороший ночной 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNot a surname 不是姓氏 & aget keys from 从网得到钥匙 & aIt suggests that Keumsan ginsengs of the various kinds of the soils should reflect differences of the chemical conpositions 它建议这各种各样的Keumsan人参土壤应该反射化工conpositions的区别 & a我们有必要每天练习讲英语 We have the necessity to practice to speak English every day & alc usb driver on lc usb司机 & aPardon.I can't follow you.Would you mind saying it again? Pardon.I不可能跟随您。你是否会介意再说它? & a大一班 Big class & a您好,在中国注册公司的外国人作为投资方,可以注册的公司类型为:有限公司、中外合资企业、中外合作企业。在中国都是很鼓励外国人在中国投资,基本上都外国人在中国投资注册企业不做出任何的限制。 You are good, throws the capital in the Chinese Registration Company's foreigner achievement, may register the company type is: Limited company, Chinese-foreign joint venture, Chinese and foreign cooperative enterprise.All is encourages the foreigner in China to invest very much in China, the basica & aAdaptable,independent and be able to work under a d 能适应,独立和能工作在一个动态环境之下; & aYou don't need another G
& a年假 年假 & aSancel Sancel & aperspeclive perspeclive & a?? ???? ???? ?? 它明天可能想象它是 & aAPPLY DAILY ONTO THE FACE WITH COTTON WOOL.AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES.APPLY A FACIAL SKINCARE PRODUCT AFTER USE.FOR AN ANTI-WRINKLE AND FIRMING ACTION,DISCOVER REVITALIFT DAY CREAM AND REVITALIFT NIGHT CREAM 每日申请面孔与COTTONWOOL.AVOID联络与EYES.APPLY面部SKINCARE产品使用后.FOR ANTI-WRINKLE,并且变牢固行动,发现REVITALIFT天奶油和REVITALIFT晚霜 & aYou are the one i love most in whole life , 您最是一i爱在一生中, & aGuz baby you are mine mine Guz小您是矿矿 & a本人思想积极向上 Myself thought positive upward & auirtual uirtual & aNobody wants to hear your excuse .The only thing you must konw is that you had lost your chance. 没人想要听见您的借口。您必须知道的唯一的事是您错过了您的机会。 & a一枚硬币 A coin & a双人自行车 Two person bicycle & a我们来了。。 We came.。 & a其实并不是不相信,劝自己去相信你所说的,可是因为已经产生了抗体,没有办法不把自己保护起来, Actually is not did not believe that, urges oneself to believe you said, but because has already produced the immune body, does not have the means not to protect oneself, & adiy Baike diy Baike & asomething must be done to prevent the earth from being polluted 某事必须完成防止地球被污染 & asales coordinator 销售协调员 &销售合同英文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
销售合同英文翻译
&&销售合同英文翻译
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩28页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢外贸业务员用英语怎么怎么说啊??呵呵 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 185934
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
外贸业务员用英语怎么怎么说啊??呵呵
贸业务员用英语怎么怎么说啊??呵呵,我想做外贸业务员,但是连用地道点的英语怎么说都不知道,好像不太好呢。。。
[ 本帖最后由 Namiko-zs 于
16:43 编辑 ]
UID 172946
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
来自 湖北鄂州
foreign trader&&应该可以表示吧
(若只如初见)
UID 122494
福步币 119 块
阅读权限 40
exporter, sales,
UID 185934
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
晕,到底哪个更好啊?、
(若只如初见)
UID 122494
福步币 119 块
阅读权限 40
export salesperson
(外贸人渣)
UID 192292
福步币 30 块
阅读权限 40
foreign trade salesman 吧,不过我也不确定哦
带点脾气带点乖
UID 179393
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
A man who wanna learn mor ...
UID 187252
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 60
来自 China
foreign trader can&&absolutely express the meaning!
(当时的月亮)
UID 133399
积分 67387
帖子 19492
福步币 21 块
阅读权限 120
Export Salesman
UID 149651
阅读权限 40
Um, I have one question: do we have to use English here?
As to the expression, I was thinking of &foreign trade salesperson& at the beginning, but soon I felt weird, don't ask me why, just because.
Then, I had&salesperson(s) in foreign trade field&, &Sales Representative(s) in Export(& Import) Dept.&, and I even began to deny the idea of expressing it with a phrase. Why can't we just say &I wanna be a salesperson&? I mean when you say this to a person in charge of foreign trade stuff, he/she would know what you are talking about, right?
Anyway, someone named &古林花& gives us her(?)idea: Export Salesperson-------外贸业务员.
So, what do you think?
UID 145455
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
foreign trade member&&应该可以表示吧
UID 185686
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
对,是salesman.
UID 1896053
阅读权限 25
UID 1842029