lifetime really in the day spending commonly
even at present, I think we together everytime
intravenous drip, I actually can not laugh at
conscientiously utter , have laughed at is that
edless impairment of the heart is not that I
want to give up , to may a little bit if true
afterwards , but, I am ready to make such choice
neither , hope that you can know , we go to
really impossibly if you get sucher, together.
But each other drag down , the meeting Yue
does not abandon, let each other be
wounded sorry very much , on the contrary,
this has been that I turn around first once
, has abandoned oath but I should like you
to know , can get more law-abiding if before
what big mistake not to casting if you can
turn self head one day,I all am sure to wait
for you to turn self head , wait for you ,
anyway, I all I wish you happiness, only
when your energy has been happy.Departure that my ability feels
relieved about, even if in the
hereafter I am what pained as long as
thinking you are happy , I also can
have happy driving force.
I hope us how the end canning walk to together,
But the life always was filled with too many not satisfied
I force the oneself even too inadaptable your life
I admit me am a selfish person, hope you to belong to my a person only
Accompany me every day and night after night and all and only a,
But, all these really just because I just love you
I do not hope you walk an incorrect road
But in the future again elephant I similar penitence, the life can walk once
But each penny in now each second, should cherish
I know that I did not entitle to to educate you what,
Thanks a lot the happiness that you bring me
Is really the most happy recollection of my whole life with you at the common a day for over
Even now, I whenever thought of us together
我是多么希望我们最终能够走到一起,
I hope us to are end and can walk to how together,
但是生活总是充满了太多的不如意
But the life always was filled with too many not satisfied
我即使强迫自己也不能适应的了你的生活
I even force the oneself also inadaptable your life
我承认我是一个自私的人,希望你只属于我一个人
I admit that I am a selfish person, hoping that you belong to my
person only
日日夜夜的都只陪着我一个,
Every day and night after night all only accompany me a,
但是,这一切真的只是因为我爱你而已
But, the all these is true just that because I love you
我不希望你走上一条不正确的路
I do not hope that you walk previous and incorrect road
而在将来再象我一样的后悔,生命只能走一次
But in future again my similar penitence of elephant, the life can walk only once
而现在每一分每一秒,都应该珍惜
But now the each penny is each , should cherish
我知道我没有资格去教育你什么,
I know that I didn't entitle to to educate you what,
很感谢你给我带来的快乐
Thanks a lot you to my the happiness for bring
和你在共同度过的日子真的是我这辈子最幸福的回忆
Is really the most happy recollection in my whole life with you at the day that spend together
甚至现在,我每当想到我们在一起的点滴,我竟然能不自觉的笑出声,
Even now, I whenever the intravenous drop that thought of us together, I am unexpectedly the break into laughter voice that ability not aware of self,
笑过之后,却是无尽的伤心
After smiling, but feel sad endlessly
不是我想放弃,如果真的有一点可能,我也不愿意做这样的选择,
Isn't I want to give up, if really there is 1:00 possibility, I also would not like to do such choice,
希望你能懂,如果你这样下去 ,我们真的不可能走到一起
Hope that you can understand, if you if this continues, we really and impossibly walk to together
而彼此拖下去,只会越来越不舍,反而让彼此受伤更深,
But take away each other, will give up less and less only, letting get hurt each other on the contrary more deeply,
对不起,这一次又是我先转身,背弃了誓言
Execuse me, this again is I turn round first, abandonning the asseveration
可是我希望你懂,如果有一天你能回头,能安分下来
But I hope that you understand, if one day you can turn head, the ability is law-abiding down
如果没有铸成什么大错之前,
If did not cast into what blunder previous,
我都一定会等你,等你的回头,
I will certainly wait you, wait you turn head,
无论怎样,我都祝你幸福,只有你能幸福了
No matter how it is, I wish your happiness, onlying have your ability happiness
我才能放心的离开,即使以后我多么痛苦
I then can trust of leave, even later I am how painful
只要想到你是幸福的,我也能有快乐的动力
As long as thought of that you are happy, I also can have the happy motive
我是多么希望我们最终能够走到一起,
How I wish that we can be together in the end.
但是生活总是充满了太多的不如意
But life is full of too many things that we don’t like.
我即使强迫自己也不能适应的了你的生活
I cannot get used to your way of life even if I forced myself.
我承认我是一个自私的人,希望你只属于我一个人
I admit that I am a selfish person who wants you to be the only one for me.
日日夜夜的都只陪着我一个,
The one that by my side day and night.
但是,这一切真的只是因为我爱你而已 \
However, that’s all because I love you.
我不希望你走上一条不正确的路
I don’t want you walking on the wrong way.
而在将来再象我一样的后悔,生命只能走一次
And suffer from regret in the future just like me-life is singular for everyone.
而现在每一分每一秒,都应该珍惜
And you have to cherish every minute and second right now.
我知道我没有资格去教育你什么,
I am aware that I am not qualified to instruct you
很感谢你给我带来的快乐
But I thank you for all the joy you brought to
和你在共同度过的日子真的是我这辈子最幸福的回忆
The sweetest memory that I ever have in my life are the days that I spent with you.
甚至现在,我每当想到我们在一起的点滴,我竟然能不自觉的笑出声,
And I even smile unconsciously now when I recall every detail when we are together.
笑过之后,却是无尽的伤心
Sadness lingers on though after smile.
不是我想放弃,如果真的有一点可能,我也不愿意做这样的选择,
It is not that I want to give up. I will never do that even if there is a bit tiny possibility.
希望你能懂,如果你这样下去 ,我们真的不可能走到一起
I hope you can aware that if you keep doing so, we really can’t be together.
而彼此拖下去,只会越来越不舍,反而让彼此受伤更深,
If we hold each other, we will miss each other more and more and hurt each other even worse.
对不起,这一次又是我先转身,背弃了誓言
I am sorry that I can’t hold my promise and I turned back first again.
可是我希望你懂,如果有一天你能回头,能安分下来
如果没有铸成什么大错之前,
我都一定会等你,等你的回头,
But how I wish you can understand that I will be there waiting for you, if one day you can turn back and behave before you made any major mistake.
无论怎样,我都祝你幸福,只有你能幸福了
Whatever, I wish you happy.
我才能放心的离开,即使以后我多么痛苦
Your happiness is the only thing that can d I will suffer much more though.
只要想到你是幸福的,我也能有快乐的动力
But the thinking of you happiness is the power to make me happy.
I very much hope that we will finally be able to come together But life is filled with too many unhappy even though I have to force myself to adapt to the life of your I admit I was a selfish people, I hope you belong to me only one night, I accompanied the only one, but All this is just because I love you, I only hope you will not embark on an incorrect path in the future, like me, the regret that life can only take the time and now every seconds, should treasure I know I am not qualified to educate you what, thank you for giving me the happiest and you spent the day together really is the most happiness in this life memories even now, Whenever I think of us in 1947, I could not even conscious laugh loudly and laughing about it, is the endless sorrow is not what I want to give up, if indeed there is one point I want to make this kind of choice. I hope you can understand that if you continue, we can not really come together and with each other to drag on, growing perseverance, but let each other injuries deeper, I am sorry, this is a first, I turned around and betrayed the oath But I hope you understand that, if one day you can look back, can be settled down without any major mistakes they made before, I will wait for you, such as your back, no matter what, I wish you happiness, you can only be happy, I will feel the left, Even after I thought how painful as long as you are happy, I can have a happy force
hope that we will finally be able to come together very much But life is filled with too many unhappy even though I have to force myself to adapt to the life of your I admit I was a selfish people, I hope you belong to me only one night, I accompanied the only one, but All this is just because I love you, I only hope you will not embark on an incorrect path in the future, like me, the regret that life can only take the time and now every seconds, should treasure I know I am not qualified to educate you what, thank you for giving me the happiest and you spent the day together really is the most happiness in this life memories even now, Whenever I think of us in 1947, I could not even conscious laugh loudly and laughing about it, is the endless sorrow is not what I want to give up, if indeed there is one point I want to make this kind of choice. I hope you can understand that if you continue, we can not really come together and with each other to drag on, growing perseverance, but let each other injuries deeper, I am sorry, this is a first, I turned around and betrayed the oath But I hope you understand that, if one day you can look back, can be settled down without any major mistakes they made before, I will wait for you, such as your back, no matter what, I wish you happiness, you can only be happy, I will feel the left, Even after I thought how painful as long as you are happy, I can have a happy force
"I think at 15:30 pm Later, at home to do your household chores, can I? And than...
[No Waiver. ]No failure or delay by either Party in exercising any right, power ...
right here waiting
yesterday once more
犯错误不一定是一件坏事。错误是一面镜子,它能及时正确的反应人们当前的不足和劣势等,让我们可以及时调整自己,不至于以后再后悔。错误是一声警钟,它能提醒我们时常停下...
没签证不能出机场的国际中转区
答: 有谁知道常州南大街少儿英语哪家比较好吗 ?要收费便宜一点的
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415谁能帮我翻译一下{你在美国过的好吗?}英语哦_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
谁能帮我翻译一下{你在美国过的好吗?}英语哦
how have you been in America(具体点就说the U.S)?
采纳率:69%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译有谁能帮我翻译一下《得猫於近村以雪儿名之戏为作诗》 ——宋·陆游似虎能缘木,如驹不伏辕.但知空鼠穴,无意为鱼餐.薄荷时时醉,氍毹夜夜温.前生旧童子,伴我老山村.最好是逐句翻译,能有赏析就更好了,
35956竟酒7
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
翻译:像老虎却能爬树,像马驹却不会拉车,只知道把老鼠的洞穴扫荡一空,却根本不想拿我的鱼做餐饭.我经常饮着薄荷酒陶醉在它可爱的模样之中,地毯上每夜都留有它的余温.它是我前生时的小书童,特意来陪伴我终老山村的.赏析:陆老先生从邻村得到了一只白猫,于是就写下了这首诗.从表面上看这首诗只是写了那只猫的可爱,但字里行间涌现出来的却是一种无言的辛酸,试想一个“心在天山”、一心“气吞残虏”的壮士到老来却只能与一只猫相伴终老山村,他内心的凄苦可想而知.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译下面两段句子吗? Please please your kind help, many many thanks :)  1. For regular garments like blouses etc.   Put a stamp or mark with “SAMPLE- Not to be sold” in indelible ink/paint next to the Country of Origin   label on the inside of the garment. It should be permanently marked. Make sure that the colour/ink   does not bleed/run. The ink to be in contrasting colour to the garment/background and the size of the   words to be at least 1 inch (26mm) in size.     2. For garments in a material which are transparent or incapable to being marked, such as   hosiery, sheer or very thin garments or scarves, etc. the stamping of which would   render the article unsuitable for use as a trade sample, the following guidelines are provided:   Fabric labels, not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2& containing the words &SAMPLE- Not to be sold&, must be   conspicuously and permanently affixed to the article next to the Country of Origin label.       
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  紫玉兰,送给所有回贴和看贴的朋友!    
    若是太长,麻烦只帮我翻译下面两句。Thanks! :)    a) The ink to be in contrasting colour to the garment/background and the size of the words to be at least 1 inch (26mm) in size.     b) Fabric labels, not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2& containing the words &SAMPLE- Not to be sold&, must be conspicuously and permanently affixed to the article next to the Country of Origin label.
  是我太心急吗?怎么还没有人回贴滴?    敬请以下的高手帮帮忙!:)    @擦肩而过之无痕  @kenchdragon  @tvenana   @金雨吧  @安城  @ahvrai  @我干英语   ...  
  let me try:  在衣服上紧挨着原产地标签的地方用永久性的墨水或者颜料化上“样品-非卖品(不能用于出售)”字样的标记,这个标记应该永远都标识出来。确定颜料或者墨水不会褪色,而且是与衣服的背景颜色对比强烈,字的尺寸至少大过1英寸或者26毫米。  对于那些用透明材料做的而不能标记的衣物,比如内衣、很薄的衣物或者丝巾/领带等,进行标记会影响衣物作为样品的用途,可以参考如下的规定:  一个大于1/2& by 1/2&的带有“样品-非卖品(不可用于出售)”的针织物标签应该永久地很容易被看到的附在原产地标签旁边的地方。
  谢谢 @kenchdragon :)    晚些, 偶有小礼物送,希望你喜欢~~    “一个大于1/2& by 1/2&的标签”该怎么理解?    
  刚想起,还有两位高手,能帮忙吗? Many thanks in advance :)    @真实的小阴影  @克己复礼  
  b) Fabric labels, not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2& containing the words &SAMPLE- Not to be sold&, must be conspicuously and permanently affixed to the article next to the Country of Origin label.  成份标不能小于2 1/2&x1/2&,需要包含&SAMPLE- Not to be sold&(样板-非卖品)字样,成份表要清晰醒目,永久性固定附在产地标旁。
  作者:寒梅朵朵 回复日期: 12:43:32 
      谢谢 @kenchdragon :)        晚些, 偶有小礼物送,希望你喜欢~~        “一个大于1/2& by 1/2&的标签”该怎么理解?  ----------------------------------------------我理解是1/2寸见方哈。    礼物是啥啊,美女签名照片哇哈哈。。。
  谢谢 @Sophielily :)    我还是不明白,这里所指的“不能小于2 1/2&x1/2&,”该怎么理解,能否解释一下,没办理,偶是猪脑 :(      
  作者:kenchdragon 回复日期: 13:15:00 
      作者:寒梅朵朵 回复日期: 12:43:32            谢谢 @kenchdragon :)            晚些, 偶有小礼物送,希望你喜欢~~            “一个大于1/2& by 1/2&的标签”该怎么理解?    ----------------------------------------------我理解是1/2寸见方哈。        礼物是啥啊,美女签名照片哇哈哈。。。       ============  为何有by 1/2,该怎么理解?    你确定要偶的照片做礼物? 吓坏你,偶可不负责 :)
  ============    为何有by 1/2,该怎么理解?  ----------------------------------------------------      by可以用于加减乘除。我觉得在这里只能理解为乘以的意思。我要先睡觉啦。。这里凌晨2点。
  not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2&
,长宽不小于2.5英寸乘0.5英寸
  作者:@teslhome008 回复日期: 15:22:59 
      not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2& ,长宽不小于2.5英寸乘0.5英寸    ========================  Many thanks :)
  @kenchdragon    偶的,如花玉照,嘻嘻,希望没吓到你~~    
  来迟了,不好意思。怎么样才能够在帖子里发短消息?好奇中
  anyway, thanks 安城 :)    就是在安城前面加个@, 如:@安城
  @寒梅朵朵
21:15:00   谁能帮我翻译下面两段句子吗? Please please your kind help, many many thanks :)  1. For regular garments like blouses etc.  Put a stamp or mark with “SAMPLE- Not to be sold” in indelible ink/paint next to the Country...........  -----------------------------    confused
  作者:@不要命的小散 回复日期: 22:10:28  回复
      寒梅朵朵
21:15:00     谁能帮我翻译下面两段句子吗? Please please your kind help, many many thanks :)    1. For regular garments like blouses etc.    Put a stamp or mark with “SAMPLE- Not to be sold” in indelible ink/paint next to the Country...........    -----------------------------        confused     ===============  Which point made you confused?
    1. 对于罩衣一类一般服装  在服装内侧“原产国”标签旁边用永久性印色打上“样品: 不得出售” 字样。该印记应为永久性标记。要保证印色不流浸。印色应与服装背景成鲜明对比。 字样不得小于1英寸(26mm)。    2. 对于透明材料或不能盖印材料的服装, 如丝袜, 极细或极薄的服装或围巾等打印会造成产品不宜用作贸易样品者, 请参照以下指南:  织物标签: 不小于2 1/2“ X 1/2“, 含有“样品: 不得出售”字样,必须明显且永久性的附着于产品“原产国”标签旁        
  2 1/2& by 1/2&: 长2 1/2英寸, 宽 1/2英寸
  not smaller than 2 1/2& by 1/2&: 长度不小于2 1/2 英寸, 宽度不小于1/2英寸
  作者:@不要命的小散 回复日期: 22:10:28  回复
  寒梅朵朵
21:15:00  谁能帮我翻译下面两段句子吗? Please please your kind help, many many thanks :)  1. For regular garments like blouses etc.  Put a stamp or mark with “SAMPLE- Not to be sold” in indelible ink/paint next to the Country...........  -----------------------------  @寒梅朵朵  22:22:00  confused  ===============  Which point made you confused?  -----------------------------  many words i can not read them
  @woundwolf2011    Thank you, my teacher :)
  作者:不要命的小散 回复日期: 08:56:20  回复
      作者:@不要命的小散 回复日期: 22:10:28  回复     寒梅朵朵
21:15:00    谁能帮我翻译下面两段句子吗? Please please your kind help, many many thanks :)    1. For regular garments like blouses etc.    Put a stamp or mark with “SAMPLE- Not to be sold” in indelible ink/paint next to the Country...........    -----------------------------    寒梅朵朵  22:22:00    confused    ===============    Which point made you confused?    -----------------------------    many words i can not read them     ============  I don't believe.
  我已经将全文翻译出来了。 怎么还不懂?
  下面是算术式的英语读法:    1 + 1 = 2
One plus one equals two    5 - 2 = 3
Five minus two equals three    2 X 2 = 4
Two by two equals four    8 / 2 = 4
Eight divided by 2 equals four    2 1/2& X 1/2&
Two and half inches by half inch    我的键盘上没有除号, 只好用 / 代替。    在实际工作中人们常用 XX 乘 XX 来表示物体的长和宽 如一个物体长2米宽1米, 可表示为: 2 m X 1 m. 在英语里读作: Two metres by 1 metre
  作者:@woundwolf2011 回复日期: 21:12:20  回复
      我已经将全文翻译出来了。 怎么还不懂?    -----------------  已懂,我只是想向你说声,谢谢 :)
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)}

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语比较好的美剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信