she's in ciass six in fivefivesixsix改成否定句

阅读理解. Mrs Jones is my English teacher. She is thirty-six years old. She has two sons. Their names are Bill and Eric. Bill is ten years old. He is a student. He is in Class One, Grade Five. He likes s 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。&&&& Mrs Jones is my English teacher.&&She is thirty-six years old.&&She has two sons.&&Their names are Bill &and Eric.&&Bill is ten years old.&&He is a student.&&He is in Class One, Grade Five.&&He likes sports.&&He &often plays basketball with us.&& His brother, Eric is only four years old.&& He doesn't go to school.&&He &can't read.&&But he can paint.&&Eric paints very well.&&He wants to join the art club.&&He wants to know &more about art.&&Bill and Eric's father is a doctor.&&He works in a hospital.&&He loves his family. 1.&&Bill's father is _____ .&&& A.&&a teacher&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&a student&&&&&&&& &&& C.&&a doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&Bill's friend2. _____&paints very well.&&&& A.&&Mrjones&&&&&&&& &&& B.&&Bill&&&&&&&& &&& C.&&Bill's father&&&&&&&&& D.&&Eric3.&&Bill is in Class _____&.
&&& A.&&One&&&&&&&& &&& B.&&Two&&&&&&&& &&& C.&&Seven&&&&&&&&&&& D. Five4.&&Bill is _____&years old.&&&& A.&&five&&&&&&&& &&& B.&&twelve&&&&&& &&& C.&&ten&&&&&&&& &&& D.&&thirty-six5.&&Mrs Jones is our _____&teacher.&&&& A.&&Chinese&&&&&&&&& B.&&history&&&&&& &&& C.&&English&&&&&&&&& D.&&music
I. C 2. D 3. A 4. C 5. C
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Mr Brown looks worried these days. Something is wrong with John's head. He took the little boy to a hospital. The doctor looked over him and said that the boy needed an operation or he would die. John's mother is often ill and she can't work. John's two sisters are at school. Sometimes his family has little food to eat and Mf Brown has no money to pay for the operation.&&&&& "Why not go and borrow some money from M r Green?" said M r s Brown. "You helped himbefore."&&&& Mr Green has much money. But he never helps anybody. So he has few friends in the village and nobody likes him. M r Brown was afraid that his friends would know about it. So he went to the man'shouse at night.&&&& "I want to ask you for some help, but can you keep a secret for me?"&&&&& "Of course ! "&&&& "My son needs an operation, Mr Green," said M r Brown." Or he will die. Will you please lendme some money?"&&&& "Don't worry, M r Brown," said the rich man." I will take it as if(好像)&I didn't hear you! "1. What's M r Brown afraid?&&&& He is afraid that John _____.2. How many people are there in John's family?&&&& There _____.3. Why can't M r Brown pay for the operation?&&& &Because he is _____.4. Why did M r Brown go to M r Green's house in the evening?&&&&& He was afraid that his friends would see _____ M r Green's house.5. What did M r Green's words mean?&&&& Mr Green didn't want to _____ money to M r Brown.
阅读理解。&&&&& Mr. Scott worked in a middle school. He read a lot. He taught well and could answer all the questions his students asked. And they liked him very much. One Sunday morning, when he was dressing his little son, Jimmy, the boy suddenly asked, "May I ask you a question, Dad?" "Of course you can," answered Mr. Scott. "Are you sure that you can answer it?" "Certainly." "Well," said Jimmy, "Are there any holes in your socks?" "Holes?" Mr. Scott said in surprise. "It's impossible." "Look at them carefully, or you'll be wrong!" Mr. Scott took off his socks and looked at them carefully but didn't find anything wrong.&&&& "No, there's no hole in them," said Mr. Scott. "I bought them only last week." "How can you put your feet into them, then?" Little Jimmy said with a smile. At first Mr. Scott didn't know what to say. After a while he began to laugh with a red face.根据短文意思,将下列句子补充完整.每空一词。1. Mr. Scott was a _________ in a school.2. His son was very _______, so he couldn't dress himself.3. Mr. Scott ______ to find if there were holes in his socks.4. In the end Mr. Scott _______that his son had played a joke on him.5. From Jimmy's joke we can say that he was a _______ boy.
阅读理解。&&&& Mr Cheng was angry, because someone said that his conscience (良心) was eaten by a dog.&&He thought he had been the manager for five years and he was always concerned for (关心) his family. He had made much money for his family.There were two hundred workers in his factory. They can make any food or wine which were in good selling.M r Cheng drove his car to visit the king of the dog. "Do you think that my conscience has been eaten?" asked M r Cheng."No, I don't think so," answered the king of the dog, "Please sit down on the sofa , M r Cheng," said the dog, "Listen to me, please. I'll tell you all about it. ""There were three kinds of consciences in the world," said the king of the dog slowly, "One is kind and warm. Dogs respect it and were afraid of it. One is greedy and venomous (狼毒). Dogs like eating it very much. The last one is the worst one. Though dogs starved to death (饿死), they don't eat it at all. "根据短文内容,回答下列问题。1. Did the workers like Mr Cheng or dislike him?&&&&& &_________________________________________________________________2. Were the products which made in M r Cheng's factory good or bad?&&&&_________________________________________________________________3.&How did M r Cheng go to work every day?&&& _________________________________________________________________4.&What was in the king's room?&&& _________________________________________________________________5.&Why didn't the dog eat M r Cheng's conscience? &&& ________________________________________________________________
阅读理解。&& Mr. Wilson gave his wife ten pounds for her birthday. The day after her birthday,Mrs. Wilson went shopping. She got on a bus and sat down next to an old lady. After a while,Mrs. Wilson noticed that the old lady's bag was open.&&She saw a ten-pound not inside the handbag which was just like the one her husband had given her. So she quickly looked into her own bag:the ten-pound note had gone! Mrs. Wilson was sure that the old lady had stolen it. She thought for a while and she was sure that she should call the police. But as she disliked getting people into trouble, she decided to take back the money from the old lady's handbag and say nothing more about it. She looked around to make sure that nobody was watching, then she carefully put her hand into the old lady's hand bag, took the note and put it carefully into her own bag.When Mrs. Wilson got home that evening,she showed her husband the beautiful skirt she had bought. “How did you pay for it?”he said.“With the money for my birthday, of course.” she replied.“Oh?What's that then?”he asked as he pointed to a piece of ten-pound note on the table.A.根据短文内容, 用合适的单词填空。One year, Mr. Wilson gave his wife Mrs. Wilson a 10-pound &&&&1&&&&for her birthday. Mrs. Wilson left it at home, but she wasn't aware of that. When she got on the bus, she&&&&2&&&&&& that an old lady's bag was open. She saw a ten-pound note inside and she thought that it was&___3_____ So she took it and bought a beautiful &&&&4&&&& with it. But when she got home in the evening, she knew that she was &&5&&&&&&to think about the old lady stealing her money.1.____________&& 2.____________&& 3.____________4.____________&& 5.____________B.根据短文内容. 选择最佳答案。6. What did Mrs. Wilson see inside the old woman's bag?A. A ten-pound note. &&&&B. A note. &&&&C. Twenty pounds.&&&&D. A dress.7. What did Mrs. Wilson do when she was sure that the old lady had stolen her&money?A. She called the police?&&&&B. She shouted for help,&\&&&C. She took back the money herself.&&&&D. She argued with the old lady.8 . The word “replied” can be replaced by “___________”.A. asked&&&&&&B. answered&&&&&&C. said&&&&&& D. talked
阅读理解。&&&& Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&are&Japanese.&They&always&spent&their&summer&vacation&in&London&in&the&past.&They&usually&stayed&in&a&small&hotel&in&London.& &&&& (A)&Last&year&Mr.&Jones&made&a&lot&of&money,&so&they&decided&to&go&to&New&York&on&&vacation.&They&ordered&a&good&hotel&in&New&York.&&&&&&&&&&They&went&to&New&York&by&plane&and&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&the&evening.&They&thought&they&would&go&to&bed&hungry,&because&that&small&hotel&in&London&didn't&serve (提供) meals&after&six.&So&they&were&surprised&when&the&waiter&asked&if&they&would&eat&dinner.&&"Do&you&still&serve&dinner?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&&"Yes,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"We&serve&it&until&half&past&nine." &&&&&&& &"What&is&the&time&for&meals&then?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&"Well,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"we&serve&breakfast&from&seven&to&half&past&eleven&in&the&morning,&lunch&from&twelve&to&three&in&the&afternoon,&tea&from&four&to&five,&and&dinner&from&six&to&half&past&nine." &&&&&&&& &"Oh,&that's&great.&We&(B)____ ate&dinner&after six&in&that&hotel&in&London." 1. 将划线部分(A)处译成汉语。&&& ___________________________________________________&&&&&2. 选择适当的词完成(B)处,使意思连贯。(&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&often&&&&&&&&B. sometimes &&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&&& D. always&&&3.&Where&does&Mr.&Jones&come&from?&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________&&4.&When&do&you&think&Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&&&&&& ___________________________________________________&5.&When&is&tea&served&in&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&& ___________________________________________________&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
完形填空Jenny has a happy family.In the 1 she gets up at five thirty.She 2 a shower and then she eats breakfast at six 3 .Her parents get up at 5:00.They run and take 4 .Then they 5 breakfast.After (在… 之后) 6 ,Jenny’s parents go to work.Jenny goes to school.They don’t eat lunch at home.In the afternoon Jenny 7 home at 4:30.Her parents come home at 5:25.They have dinner at 8 .In the evening Jenny likes watching TV.But her parents don’t let Jenny watch.She must (必须) do 9 homework first (首先).Then she can watch TV.But she must 10 to bed at 9:00.( ) 1.A.morning B.afternoon C.evening( ) 2.A.take B.have C.takes( ) 3.A.clock B.o’clock C.clocks( ) 4.A.shower B.showers C.shower’s( ) 5.A.have B.eats C.has( ) 6.A.breakfast B.lunch C.dinner( ) 7.A.es C.takes( ) 8.A.four thirty B.five fifteen C.six( ) 9.A.her B.Jenny C.she( ) 10.A.es C.has
我爱瓜皮87d
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.C 9.A 10.A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a c b b a a b c a a
自己做,不要依靠别人
扫描下载二维码郑大远程专科英语2在线自测全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
郑大远程专科英语2在线自测全
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
句型转换1.She is the tallest girl in our class(改为否定句)she ___ ___the tallest girl in our class2.She was thin last year(改为否定句)She____ ____thin last year3.She will be tall next year(改为否定句)She___ ___ ___tall next year.4.I can sing English songs(改为否定句)I ___ ___English songs5.I could sing English songs then(改为否定句)I ___ ___English songs then.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1 is not2 was not3 will not be4 can't sing5 couldn't sing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.She is not the tallest girl in our class.2.She was not thin last year.3.She will not be tall next year.4.I can't sing English songs.5.I couldn't sing English songs then.
1 is not2 was not3 will not be4 can't sing5 couldn't sing
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 fiveonesix 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信