哪首歌是一个英文歌男声西里西里歌,中文翻译歌名好像是梦想什么什么什么。mv是粉笔画的 是哪首歌啊???

06-2009-1306-2007-31
01-2701-3010-0602-12
◇本站云标签drawing chalk的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选drawing chalk是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: phr. 粉笔画
Pavement artist( person who draws on the pavement with coloured chalks,esp in order to be given money by passers-by)
马路画家(用彩色粉笔在街上作画,尤指向行人讨钱的).
C draw(the outline of sth)with chalk
用粉笔画(某物的轮廓)
&To mark, draw, or write with chalk.&
用粉笔标记、画或写.
colored chalks used by artists
封闭式低压开关,封闭型开关
封闭式起动器,封闭型起动器
封闭式小型集装箱,封闭型小型集装箱
封口单壳干燥器
2017drawing chalk是什么意思由沪江网提供。听见一首歌,很想知道是什么歌,其中的歌词有一句四季如画(还是花?)一个男声。求大神解答。 你是花自飘水自流”是哪首歌的首句歌_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
听见一首歌,很想知道是什么歌,其中的歌词有一句四季如画(还是花?)一个男声。求大神解答。
听见一首歌,很想知道是什么歌,其中的歌词有一句四季如画(还是花?)一个男声。求大神解答。10分
单纯的鱼 - 岳章?词:岳章曲:岳章我们像是一条单纯的鱼生活在朦胧的水世界里因为饥饿 贪婪 好奇灵魂被勾去了那个世界到了这陌生的新鱼缸里世界 胸怀还无法抹去看不清这谜样的世界难道要选择昏沉 直至死去我也不想长大人们的眼神让我害怕不安着 惶恐着 逃避着像孩子离开了妈妈迷失在单纯的惩罚内心在痛苦中挣扎为什么给我这些伤疤我只是条单纯的鱼啊我们像是一条单纯的鱼生活在朦胧的水世界里因为饥饿 贪婪 好奇灵魂被勾去了那个世界到了这陌生的新鱼缸里世界 胸怀还无法抹去看不清这谜样的世界难道要选择昏沉 直至死去我也不想长大人们的眼神让我害怕不安着 惶恐着 逃避着像孩子离开了妈妈迷失在单纯的惩罚内心在痛苦中挣扎为什么给我这些伤疤我只是条单纯的鱼啊梦想的世界如诗如画也许不属于善良的傻瓜傻傻地望着人间啊人们的眼神让我害怕不安着 惶恐着 逃避着像孩子离开了妈妈迷失在单纯的惩罚内心在痛苦中挣扎为什么给我这些伤疤我只是条单纯的鱼啊
歌词 一年四季如画图的歌名是什么 ……
一年四季如画图 嗡嗡嗡嗡 蜜蜂工作了 春天来了 飞进花丛中 吱吱吱吱 蝉儿唱歌了 夏天来了 躲进树叶...
你可能感兴趣的内容?说好的金星凌日 Transit Of Venus专辑里所有的歌词与翻译==~【threedaysgrace吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:392贴子:
说好的金星凌日 Transit Of Venus专辑里所有的歌词与翻译==~收藏
一楼献给我刚考完的四级 我都不好意思说这是我第三次考了==
车型齐全,品牌齐全,现车供应!
有两首没下载到歌于是只贴出了歌词 谁有歌的麻烦传给我一下 感动的涕泪流涕==~~~3dg 是我至今最喜欢的乐队 没有之一虽然翻译工作不算辛苦 但是转帖麻烦注明出处 谢过了==~有问题欢迎指正谢谢亲们支持 么么哒~
"Sign Of The Times"划时代This is a sign of the times
这是一个时代的标志Another mountain to climb另一个伟大的高度去攀登The sun burns as hot as the flame in the devil’s eyes 这日光的灼烧炙热像就魔鬼眼中的火焰一样凶狠(X2)There’s chaos on the rise 日出伴随着混乱The sky is raining knives 天空如刺刀般明亮We have mistaken
我们所搞错的The toll that is taken on you and I 代价已经在你我之间显现You and I 你我之间(x3)(x3)The oceans have gone dry 海洋被蒸发殆尽Venus is passing by 金星划过You and I 你和我(只能目击)(x3)I gave you what you need 我给你要的(x2)You and 你和?(x3)I gave what you need 我给你要的We have mistaken
我们的错误The toll that is taken on 后果正在展开I gave you what you need 我给你要的
Chalk Outline"粉笔人形I've been cursed 我被诅咒I've been crossed 我被跨过(忽视)I've been beaten by the ones that get me off 我被忽视我的人彻底打败了I've been cut 我被折断I've been opened up 我被裸露(内心)I've been shattered by the ones I thought I loved 我被我爱的人彻底打乱了You left me here like a chalk outline你不再看我一眼的离开 仿佛我只是一个粉笔画出的轮廓On the sidewalk waiting for the rain To wash away把我留在人行道上等待被雨水冲洗干净(Wash away) (事故现场的粉笔人形一样)You keep coming back to the scene of the crime你回来只是为了事故的记录But the dead can't speak and there's nothing left to say anyway但是死去的人无法再反驳任何All you left behind 所有你留下的我的全部Is a chalk outline 只剩粉笔画出的人形轮廓I've been cold 我被冷藏In the crypt 在冰冷的地下室(停尸房)But not as the cold as the words across your lips 但是这些都没有你的话语更冷You'll be sorry baby 你会会后悔亲爱的Some day 当某一天When you reach across the bed where my body used to lay 当你也躺在我睡过的床上时
"Operate"开膛破腹I know how you’re operating 我就知道你会打开我(挑逗)Only come around when you know that I need it 总在我欲火焚身时出现Cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding 把我开膛破腹拿走我的心But you’re the only one that brings out the demon 你就是我唯一的魔鬼
Like pills you make me righteous 你是我精 力四
射的 伟哥Like I can rise above it all
让我觉得无所不能Like pills you leave me lifeless你是我精 疲力 竭的 毒药Shaken in a bathroom stall
让我在浴室里颤抖Why you wanna do this 你想得到什么?Don’t want to see you in my phone 不要再联系我Leave me alone 滚!You bring it out 你xx的做到了(x2)
Like pills you grab a hold of me 你像我的可 卡因一般One hit just makes me want you more 让我痛苦让我疯狂让我想要Until we’re in a motel room 让我们在最廉价的旅馆里(motel是汽车旅馆)Locked up behind closed doors 让我们关上门再上锁疯狂xxWhy you wanna do this 你干嘛要这样?Don’t want to see you in my phone 别让我看见你再出现在我手机上Leave me alone 滚!You bring it out 你做到了!You’re doing it now 有种你不要停!It used to be 曾经You brought out the best in me 你让我想做到最好的样子Now it seems 现在看来You bring out the beast in me 你依旧让我保持“最好的状态”
Anonymous" 无名之辈In my mind worlds collide 我以为 世界全是冲突与矛盾Something inside me is gone 我丢失了我的心Still I keeping going on 但我依然坚持坚持In my mind oceans divide 我以为 即使海洋也不曾平静I don’t know where I belong 我也没有归宿But still I keep holding on and on 但我依旧寻找寻找I get by in a world with no conscience 我活在一个没有良知的世界里By shutting it out and being anonymous 默默沉默像个普通人And the problem is you’re just like me 但是我知道 你跟我一样We get by in a world with no conscience我们活在这个没有良知的世界里By shutting it out and being anonymous 用沉默把自己装的跟普通人一样Hello, hello, hello 有人吗 有人吗 有人吗Anonmous 沉默的人(hello, hello, hello) 你在吗 你在吗 自在吗Is there anybody out there 有人跟我一样吗(out there有外在世界的意思)(hello, hello, hello) 有人吗 有人吗 有人吗I get by in a world with no conscience 我活在这个无良的世界里I try and I try but I am anonymous 挣扎又挣扎但我只是个无名之辈And the problem is you’re just like me 但我知道 你与我一样Just like me 与我一样(Hello, hello, hello) 你在吗 你在吗 你在吗We feel so anonymous 我感觉好孤独(Hello, hello, hello) 有人吗 有人吗 有人吗We feel so anonymous 我感觉太渺小(Hello, hello, hello) 回答我 回答我 回答我
Misery Loves My Company 痛苦不离不弃I am in control
我很理智I haven’t lost my mind 我没有失控I am picking up the pieces 我没有崩溃Of the mess you left behind 在你搞砸了我以后I don’t need your condescending 我不要你假意怜惜Words about me looking lonely 关于我的世界本应孤独I don’t need your arms to hold me 不要企图挽救我Because misery is waiting on me 痛苦正等待我的加入I am not alone 我不孤独Not beaten down just yet 这无法打垮我I am not afraid 我不惧怕Of the voices in my head 我脑海里的声音And down the darkest road 和这漆黑的路上Something follows me 尾随我的生物I am not alone 我不孤独This misery loves my company 这痛苦是我的挚爱Misery loves my company 这最爱我的痛苦Leave me in the cold 把我丢在寒冷里吧You better run away 你尽快逃跑I’m gonna dig a hole 我尽快挖洞And bury all the memories we’ve made 我要你我的记忆通通活埋
Give In To Me 爱上我吧(give in 屈服)She always takes it with a heart of stone 她总是冷酷的处理这一切Cause all she does is throw it back at me 她总是拒绝我给她的一切I’ve spent a lifetime looking for someone 我穷尽毕生去寻找这女人Don’t try to understand me 别试图理解我的行为Simply do the things I say 找我说的去做就好Love is a feeling 爱是一种感觉Give it when I want it 让我想得到她Cause I’m on fire 让我欲 火焚身Quench my desire 让我抛弃所有 (卸掉其它想法)Give it when I want it 让我为了得到她(的心)Talk to me woman 女人 和我说话Give in to me 爱上我吧Give in to me 爱上我吧You always knew just how to make me cry 你只会让我伤心哭泣And never did I ask you questions why 还从不我回答我的质疑It seems you get your kicks from hurting me 看来伤害我让你满足Don’t try to understand me 别试图理解我Because your words just are not enough 你不够聪明You and your friends are laughing at me now 你和你的朋友们都在笑话我But it’s ok 但这没事It’s ok 我真没事You won’t be laughing girl when I’m not around我离开了你就不会再是微笑的女孩了I’ll be ok 而我没有改变I’m gonna find some peace of mind 我会冷静自己
海淘总是等很久?你没选对转运公司!
"Happiness" 快乐I reach out when I have a confession 我在忏悔时得到了解脱I reach out in desperation 我在绝望中得到解脱I reach out when no one is listening 我在没人认同是依旧得到了解脱So I go looking for the next best thing 所以我可以重新出发了(寻找下一个好事情)Happiness straight from the bottle 快乐 喝完一整瓶(酒)When real life’s too hard to swallow 当真实的生活无法下咽时(x2)I feel them judging on me for their own pleasure 他们用他们的快乐评论我的生活If they really knew they’d know better 但我不认为他们比我好多少That I’m the one who caves under pressure 虽然我确实是活在压力之下When desperate times call for desperate measures 在绝望的时消极怠工I know there’s got to be some peace in me 我知道我内心你有平静的地方But I can’t find it 但是我找不到I get so sick of looking 我真的找不到(我不知道如何寻找)Too hard to swallow 生活真的难以下咽
这两首我没有歌 歌词贴出来先····懒得排版了=="Give Me A Reason"Feed on meYou know I’m never farFeed off meLike a vulture on a deer hit by a carI can only do so muchAnd of course it’s never enoughI don’t think that you seeExactly what you’re doing to me Don’t speakDon’t speak Give me a reason to turn and runGive me a reason to burn this house downGive me a reason I wish you wouldI wish you wouldWish you would Give me a reason for disasterAnd I’ll be happy ever afterGive me a reason I wish you wouldI wish you wouldWish you would So you've tried your bestTo get out of this messBut that’s just a jokeYou’ve never awokeTo the sound of a mother screaming at night Don’t speakDon’t speak Give me a reason to turn and runGive me a reason to burn this house downGive me a reason I wish you wouldI wish you wouldWish you would Give me a reason for disasterAnd I’ll be happy ever afterGive me a reason I wish you wouldI'd wish you wouldWish you would I wish you wouldWish you wouldWish you wouldWish you wouldWish you would Give me a reason to turn and runGive me a reason to burn this house downGive me a reason I wish you wouldI wish you wouldWish you would Give me a reason for disasterAnd I’ll be happy ever afterGive me a reason to turn and runI wish you wouldI wish you would Time That Remains"Don’t do as I have doneWin where I have lostHave where I have noneDon’t let your demons driveThey’ll just steer you wrongYou won’t get out alive Because you can’t unlive the painYou can’t rewind to yesterdayYou might never find your placeIn the time that remainsSo if tomorrow never comesFrom living fast and dying youngI hope the best is yet to comeIn the time that remains for you Don’t get me wrongThe mistakes I’ve made along the wayMade me who I am todayThe time is gonna comeYou will wake up and realizeJust how fast your life goes by Because you can’t unlive the painYou can’t rewind to yesterdayYou might never find your placeIn the time that remainsSo if tomorrow never comesFrom living fast and dying youngI hope the best is yet to comeIn the time that remains for you Because you can’t unlive the painYou can’t rewind to yesterdayYou might never find your placeIn the time that remainsSo if tomorrow never comesFrom living fast and dying youngI hope the best is yet to comeIn the time that remains for you The time that remains for youFor youThe time that remainsThe time that remains
Expectations"期望Baby, innocent
小女孩 多么单纯Is one day gonna be decadent
有一天也会糜烂颓废Prom Queen, Miss America 从高中舞会的女王到美国小姐In the backseat in a pair of cuffs (幻想着)在后座带着手套Sixteen, little runaway 十六岁 小小的叛逆From the Five-O and you got away为了五星荣耀 离家出走(five o 还有夏威夷女**的意思)From a small town with no scene 从默默无名小镇Looking for a shot on the big screen 寻找光辉闪耀Expectations 期望? Go to hell 滚粗!Not so innocent 哪有什么纯洁On the street hustling 这一路颠沛流离Never be Miss America 不可能成为美国小姐In the backseat of a Celica 只能在丰田车的后座里(米国人不喜欢小排量来着)Crashing with a deadbeat 跟穷鬼讨价还价Living large on a love seat 活在自我满足的幻想中(只有不停的车 震)In a small town, no scene 活在小镇里 默默无闻Turns out it was nothing but a pipe dream 除了过期的梦啥都么有Expectations 期望? Go to hell 滚粗!Rich girl, wannabe 富有的女孩 谁不想?Bought a quick pick for the lottery 买个彩票想中大奖Watching TV with her boyfriend 和男朋友一起看电视(等着摇奖直播)Fell asleep, left the ticket on the nightstand 不小心睡着 彩票放在床头He stayed awake to see the ball drop 他没睡 看着彩球数字公布Turned it way down, she never woke up 他走了 她再没有醒来Grabbed the keys to her car in the back lot 他偷走她的车钥匙Threw a shot of Jack back, left with the jackpot 给她一锤子 和中奖彩票一起消失Expectations 期望? Go to hell 滚粗!Prom Queen, Miss America 从高中舞会的女王到美国小姐In the backseat in a pair of cuffs 坐在后座带着手套Expectations 期望? Go to hell 滚粗!Never be Miss America 从来就没有什么美国小姐In the backseat in a pair of cuffs从来就不会坐在后座带着手套
Broken Glass 碎玻璃All we are is broken glass
我们就是一堆碎玻璃Thrown to the floor we were never meant to last 丢弃在地上 永无翻身之日And all we are are empty shells 我就就是一堆空贝壳Try to pick us up you’re gonna cut yourself 你若想拯救我们 只会割伤自己We march the streets at night 我们在午夜大街上叫嚣鬼混(march行军)Looking for a thrill, looking for a fight寻找乐子 寻找斗殴It was the first day of the rest of our lives 这就是我们的生活We work fast, never gonna die 我们手脚麻利
从不闹出人命Riding up the highway, forty-five在45号公路上飙车We didn’t know it couldn’t go on forever 我们不知道这不是永久的生活We fought to rule the world 我们不屈服于这世界的规则Not knowing just how fragile we really were 不知道我们是脆弱的Like it was the first day of the rest of our lives 好像我们生来便如此Then the bricks began to fall 当砖块开始崩塌And we can see the cracks along the wall 我们才看到裂缝We didn’t know it couldn’t go on forever 我们不知道这不是永久的生活We believe that we can go on forever 我们以为我们可以一直这样We believe that we can go on forever 我们以为这就是生活的本质Forever 一直如此
Unbreakable Heart" 坚强的心Hi jacked when you weren’t looking 当你不在的时候Behind your back people are talking 人们在背后议论你Using words that cut you down to size 他们用言语削弱你You want to fight back 你想回击时It’s building inside you 那些你内在的骄傲Holding you up 让你坚强Taking you hostage 感谢你的敌人Yeah, it’s worth fighting for 让你的战斗充满意义They’ll try to take your pride 他们试图拿走你的骄傲Try to take your soul 他们试图改变你的灵魂They’ll try to take all the control 他们都是控制狂They’ll look you in the eyes 他们看着你的眼睛Fill you full of lies 让你被谎言欺骗Believe me they’re gonna try 相信我他们无法得逞So when you’re feeling crazy 所以 当你失控时And things fall apart 当你以为事件失控时Listen to your head 听听你自己的想法Remember who you are 记住你是谁You’re the one 你是独一的You’re the unbreakable heart 你有着无坚不摧的心You’re the one 你是骄傲的You’re the unbreakable heart 你的内心坚不可摧You’re the one 你是你自己You’re the one你是你Hijacked when you weren’t looking 当你看不到时Behind your back people are talking 人们在你背后议论Using words that cut you down to size 试图击败你时You want to fight back 你想回击时You’re out in the open 你暴露于公众下You’re under attack 你腹背受敌But your spirit’s not broken 但是你的内心是强大的You know it’s worth fighting for 你知道你可以还击
有一首歌一直被抽了删 管理员看到麻烦帮我搞一下 谢谢了爱我你就微信我 s 嘻嘻==~
"The High Road"正轨I told you I was hurt
我告诉过你我很疼Bleeding on the inside 我内心一直在滴血I told you I was lost
我告诉过你我很迷茫In the middle of my life 在我生命的半路上There’s times I stayed alive for you
对我而言活下来全因为你There’s times I would’ve died for you 对我而言为你去死是荣幸There’s times it didn’t matter at all
对我而言生命并无关痛痒Will you help me find the right way up 你愿你帮我我回归正轨吗Or let me take the wrong way down
或者放任我迷失在歧途吧Will you straighten me out 你是带我回顾正轨Or make me take the long way around 还是让我自己迷茫I took the low road in 我在歧途上迷失(慢慢摸索)I’ll take the high road out 我要找到出路(回归正轨)I’ll do whatever it takes 我愿意无论代价如何To be the mistake you can’t live without 成为你不可或缺的错误Standing in the dark 我在黑暗中I can see your shadow 我看见你的背影You’re the only light 你是唯一的光芒That’s breaking through the window 能穿过我的高墙(窗户)We’ll I’m not gonna give it away 我们的未来 我绝不会让步Not gonna let it go 压绝不让他走(放手)just to wake up someday gone! Gone!只是未来苏醒脱离这歧途 脱离歧途!The worst part is looking back
最糟糕的是回头看时And knowing that I was wrong
承认我的全部的黑暗(懦弱/错误)Help me find the right way up 帮我找到出去的路好吗Or let me take the wrong way down 或者就放任我继续毁灭吧
哈哈 补齐了==~
PRETTY WORK!!!
这两个候补的是乱写的···基本中英无关(为什么无关我还是发了==)"Give Me A Reason"Feed on me 相信我吧You know I’m never far 你知道我为你会克制住我自己的Feed off me 离开我么Like a vulture on a deer hit by a car 我会被我的欲望拽入深渊的I can only do so much 我只能做到这些了And of course it’s never enough 当然 这些不足以让我正常I don’t think that you see 我不认为你会想到这些Exactly what you’re doing to me 至少从你对我所做的这一切来看Don’t speak 别解释 Don’t speak 别废话!Give me a reason to turn and run 给我一个理由让我死心Give me a reason to burn this house down 给我一个机会让我摆脱这些Give me a reason I wish you would 给我一个理由求你了I wish you would 求求你了Wish you would 我求你了Give me a reason for disaster 给我一个坦然接受这些的理由And I’ll be happy ever after 我会解脱的真心的Give me a reason I wish you would 给我一个解释求你了I wish you would 求求你了Wish you would求求你So you've tried your best 我知道你在努力To get out of this mess你努力摆脱这困境(而我是困境本身)But that’s just a joke 特么的这是不可能的You’ve never awoke 你根本就没看到本质To the sound of a mother screaming at night 你根本就不知道我困顿的本质Don’t speak 不要解释Don’t speak 你不会知道的I wish you would 我希望你知道的I wish you would 我真希望您能知道
Time That Remains"曾经的日子Don’t do as I have done 不要在我好些的时候提这些Win where I have lost 你说这是成功却是我深深的背弃自己Have where I have none 我做这些的时候Don’t let your demons drive 不要用你的思维来评价我(你的思维对我如魔鬼)They’ll just steer you wrong 它们只会让你看不清我You won’t get out alive 你不会真正的活过Because you can’t unlive the pain 因为你无法忍受没有痛苦的生活You can’t rewind to yesterday 你不能修改昨日You might never find your place 你也许一辈子都无法摆脱这些In the time that remains 在那些不断回现的回忆里So if tomorrow never comes 所以 如果没有明天From living fast and dying young 没有这匆匆的活过一次I hope the best is yet to come 我以为 最好的日子已经过去了In the time that remains for you 在和你在一起的日子Don’t get me wrong 不要说我做错了什么The mistakes I’ve made along the way 错误一直跟随我(它是我的一部分)Made me who I am today 也造就了今天的我The time is gonna come 一遍一遍的重现You will wake up and realize你会终意识到这些的
Just how fast your life goes by 但是这在你匆匆一生中亦不会有涟漪
登录百度帐号推荐应用}

我要回帖

更多关于 最初的梦想 男声版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信