she could preferred nameher favorite TV

& “Most people like wat...”习题详情
170位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.5%
Most people like watching TV. So does Mary. She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can't stand sitcoms,for(因为)they are too boring. Sports shows are her favorite program. She likes sports very much,and she likes watching football matches on TV.Mary likes women's volleyball,too. She often watches matches on TV,sometimes on the Internet. Her favorite team is the Chinese team. She thinks all the members are fantastic.Mary enjoys volleyball,but she isn't good at it. She is good at table tennis. She often plays it with her best friend after school. They are both on the school table tennis team. Sometimes they play with teams from other schools. They have a lot of fun with it.【小题1】Mary thinks sitcoms are &&&&.A.interestingB.boringC.excitingD.surprising【小题2】&&&& are Mary's favorite program.A.Talk showsB.Soap operasC.Beijing operaD.Sports shows【小题3】How many kinds of shows are mentioned(提及)in the passage?A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mary often plays table tennis after school.B.Mary is good at playing volleyball.C.Mary only watches volleyball matches on TV.D.Mary's favorite team is the Japanese team.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-重庆市永川双石中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Most people like watching TV. So does Mary. She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can't sta...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文介绍了玛丽也是喜欢看电视节目的观众之一,并且介绍了她对电视节目的评价以及自己喜欢的节目进而介绍了自己的喜好和业余活动等内容。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段中But she can't stand sitcoms,for(因为)they are too boring.可知玛丽对于情景喜剧的看法是认为情景喜剧太无聊了;故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第一段中Sports shows are her favorite program.一句可知,体育节目是她最喜欢的节目;故选D。【小题3】细节判断题。根据第一段中She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can't stand sitcoms,for(因为)they are too boring. Sports shows are her favorite program.可知本文总共提到了四种电视节目:肥皂剧、脱口秀、情景喜剧和体育节目四种;故选C。【小题4】判断正误题。由最后一段She is good at table tennis. She often plays it with her best friend after school.可知她经常在放学后和同学一起打乒乓球,擅长的是乒乓球而不是排球;所以A项正确,B项错误;根据第二段She often watches matches on TV,sometimes on the Internet.可知她不仅在电视上看排球比赛也在网上看,所以C项错误;根据第二段Her favorite team is the Chinese team.可知她喜欢的是中国队而不是日本队;所以D项错误;故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Most people like watching TV. So does Mary. She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can'...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Most people like wat...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Most people like watching TV. So does Mary. She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can't stand sitcoms,for(因为)they are too boring. Sports shows are her favorite program. She likes sports very much,and she likes watching football matches on TV.Mary likes women's volleyball,too. She often watches matches on TV,sometimes on the Internet. Her favorite team is the Chinese team. She thinks all the members are fantastic.Mary enjoys volleyball,but she isn't good at it. She is good at table tennis. She often plays it with her best friend after school. They are both on the school table tennis team. Sometimes they play with teams from other schools. They have a lot of fun with it.【小题1】Mary thinks sitcoms are ____.A.interestingB.boringC.excitingD.surprising【小题2】____ are Mary's favorite program.A.Talk showsB.Soap operasC.Beijing operaD.Sports shows【小题3】How many kinds of shows are mentioned(提及)in the passage?A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mary often plays table tennis after school.B.Mary is good at playing volleyball.C.Mary only watches volleyball matches on TV.D.Mary's favorite team is the Japanese team.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Most people like watching TV. So does Mary. She doesn't mind soap operas or talk shows. But she can't stand sitcoms,for(因为)they are too boring. Sports shows are her favorite program. She likes sports very much,and she likes watching football matches on TV.Mary likes women's volleyball,too. She often watches matches on TV,sometimes on the Internet. Her favorite team is the Chinese team. She thinks all the members are fantastic.Mary enjoys volleyball,but she isn't good at it. She is good at table tennis. She often plays it with her best friend after school. They are both on the school table tennis team. Sometimes they play with teams from other schools. They have a lot of fun with it.【小题1】Mary thinks sitcoms are ____.A.interestingB.boringC.excitingD.surprising【小题2】____ are Mary's favorite program.A.Talk showsB.Soap operasC.Beijing operaD.Sports shows【小题3】How many kinds of shows are mentioned(提及)in the passage?A.TwoB.ThreeC.FourD.Five【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mary often plays table tennis after school.B.Mary is good at playing volleyball.C.Mary only watches volleyball matches on TV.D.Mary's favorite team is the Japanese team.”相似的习题。I returned home to spend the holiday with my mom excitedly. I was looking forward to sitting down on the sofa, watching TV and _____until midnight with her.However, things weren’t as I expected. Not long _____ I arrived home, mom got a phone call. One of her friends_____ her to play cards. She gladly accepted the invitation and went at once. I thought she didn’t like me.During the following days, I deliberately(故意的) _____to speak to her. Whenever she spoke to me, I just stood in silence. But later I began to feel _____ . Sometimes I really wanted to say sorry to her, _____ when I saw her making delicious food or buying me_____ favorite snacks. Maybe she felt sorry for_____she had done that night. I began to think that I should do something to make the things_____At the end of the holiday, I began to help with some_____ from making the bed to cleaning the house, I did _____ I could when mom wasn’t around. When she returned, she smiled happily.On the_____day,she insisted (坚决要求) on driving me to the bus station. At first we said nothing, then mom said, “Sorry for that night. You know that you mean _____ than anything to me .”I couldn’t say a word as I tried to_____ back the tears. Before getting on the bus, I finally said sorry to her. Mom smiled, and there were tears _____
her eyes. But I knew they were tears of happiness.【小题1】A.speakingB.talkingC.sayingD.telling【小题2】A.whenB.beforeC.untilD.after【小题3】A.toldB.askedC.invitedD.ordered【小题4】A.refusedB.startedC.likedD.wanted【小题5】A.happyB.sadC.surprisedD.excited【小题6】A.actuallyB.totallyC.especiallyD.really【小题7】A.hisB.myC.herD.our【小题8】A.whatB.whenC.whyD.that【小题9】A.rightB.wrongC.busyD.awful【小题10】A.homeworkB.cookingC.houseworkD.exercise【小题11】A.everythingB.somethingC.nothingD.anything【小题12】A.firstB.nextC.thirdD.final【小题13】A.mostB.more
C.bestD.better【小题14】A.giveB.hold C.returnD.get【小题15】A.onB.outC.inD.over}

我要回帖

更多关于 anal is her favorite 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信