扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
初二英语作文80词左右The sports meeting
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
SPORTS MEETING Every year,we have Sports Meeting.It is one of the biggest activities for us.Now it is coming soon.Everyone is getting ready for this.Sports Meeting is interesting and exciting.I like it very much.There are many matches.I never joined the matches until last year.Last year ,I went to join one thousand and five hundred metre race.It is too long for me to run it fast.So I am the last one of that group.This year ,I am going to join eight hundred metre race.It is shorter than last year but it is more difficult.Everybody in this race will run faster,but if I run fast I can not get the destination.Because it is too tired for me to finish it.On the afternoon of November 18,we had the opening ceremony of the Fourth Dongzhou Middle School Sports Festival.Each class gave a wonderful performance.The next day,we had an exciting sports meeting.Many players were in it.All the others just watched them.Some were busy writing articles about it.The boys and girls 1500 metres races were the most exciting games.The relay races were exciting,too.Everyone cheered for the competitions.They did their best.When they scored for their own class,everyone was so excited that they jumped to their feet.The sports meeting didn’t end until four in the afternoon.We were tired but we were so happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In the sports meeting Mingming,Yingying,Beibei and Lingling took part in the 100-metre race.A reporter asked them who ran fastest.
Lingling said,"I was not the last one."Yingying said,"I was...
这个......不会写....
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2008年运动会的刘翔作文,英文,4-6句话(共9篇).doc 45页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
2008年运动会的刘翔作文,英文,4-6句话(共9篇)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2008年运动会的刘翔作文,英文,4-6句话(共9篇)
篇一:2008年12月英语四级作文考前预测:运动会开幕词
2008年12月英语四级作文考前预测:运动会开幕词
2008年12月英语四级作文考前预测:运动会开幕词
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition about an opening speech. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese:
1. 表明你的身份和事件
2. 对到场领导老师的支持予以感谢并阐述体育运动所带给大家的好处
3. 宣布运动会开幕并预祝此次运动会取得成功.
An Opening Speech
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Good morning! I am Oscar, the spokesman of the Students’ Union. On behalf of the Students?Union, the main organizer of today抯 sports meeting, I welcome you all to the beautiful stadium. After two months?preparation, our annual sports meeting is held on schedule.
Thanks to the support and help from our school leaders and teachers. Though they have many school responsibilities, they have taken time off to take part in our sports activities. Let抯 give them a big hand. Through sports, we can not only develop our physical prowess, but also promote social and emotional skills, and even intellectual skills, which will matter in our future lives substantially. So hope everybody here cherish this opportunity and enjoy
At last, best wishes for the success of the sports meeting and best wishes for the good results of our athletes. It is my pleasure to announce the open of the sports meeting. Thank you and good luck!
点评:本预测题是一篇开幕词,与2005年1月竞选学生会主席演说词相仿,运动会也是在校大学生校园生活必不可少的一部分,是在校生比较熟悉的话题,有话可说,便于发挥。
篇二:运动会感受【英文作文】(带翻译)
运动会感受
Life is movement, in the busy learning, we need to exercise to relieve the pressure,
生命在于运动,
在繁忙的学习之余, 我们需要适量的运动来缓解压力
so we can greatly improve the efficiency [i?fi??nsi]of learning. Sports meeting,it offers us a goodChance.
这样我们的学习效率才会大大提高.运动会,则为我们提供了一个很好的机会 let us in exercise while learn many classroom can not learn things。让我们在锻炼身体的同时学会很多课堂上无法学到的东西
Last week,our school held a sports meeting once a year, But, because I have
something not to watch,that day, The students very early in the playground. 上周,我们学校举行了一年一度的运动会,那天,同学们很早就在操场上集
正在加载中,请稍后...& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
129位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.2%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词: 2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear John,This summer I will go to study at the London University,but I don’t know how to adapt myself for the new life.I hear that many freshmen are at loss what to do when they are in a foreign country .Feel lonely and homesick ,they find it much harder to get use to the new culture ,diet and climate.Most of them can’t take well care of themselves in their everyday life .However it is difficult to find a satisfied host. It ’,s& more difficult to fully understand what the teachers teach in class though they speak English all the time.Could you tell me how to deal with these problems so that I will be able to suit the university life in the future?Yours,Li HuaDear John,&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-短文改错
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词: 2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear John,This summer I will go to study at the London University,but I don’t know how to adapt myself for the new life.I hear that many freshmen are at loss what to do when they are in a foreign country .Feel lonely and homesick ,they find it much harder to get use to the new culture ,diet and climate.Most of them can’t take well care of themselves in their everyday life .However it is difficult to find a satisfied host. It ’,s more difficult to fully understand what the teachers teach in class though they speak English all the time.Could you tell me how to deal with these problems so that I will be able to suit the university life in the future?Yours,Li Hua”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词: 2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear John,This summer I will go to study at the London University,but I don’t know how to adapt myself for the new life.I hear that many freshmen are at loss what to do when they are in a foreign country .Feel lonely and homesick ,they find it much harder to get use to the new culture ,diet and climate.Most of them can’t take well care of themselves in their everyday life .However it is difficult to find a satisfied host. It ’,s more difficult to fully understand what the teachers teach in class though they speak English all the time.Could you tell me how to deal with these problems so that I will be able to suit the university life in the future?Yours,Li Hua”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
一篇校运会得英语作文 sports meeting
褓弑桀00B8C
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Every year,we have Sports Meeting.It is one of the biggest activities for us.Now it is coming soon.Everyone is getting ready for this.Sports Meeting is interesting and exciting.I like it very much.The...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】 Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it a...
Last week our school held a sports meet .Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners.In the boys 'relay race,某某 ran very fast and our class won first place .某某 is goog at the l...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 meeting for 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信