What'what s your name教案full name?如何回答

-What’s your full name? -Gina Miller.Gina is my name.Miller is my name. [ ] A.first, last B.last, first C.family, last D.last, family 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
-What’s your full name?
-Gina Miller.Gina is my ________ name.Miller is my ________ name.
A.first, last
B.last, first
C.family, last
D.last, family
科目:初中英语
来源:2008年北京市密云初三一模英语试卷
  Tina Lin was not like many of her classmates.She didn’t listen to popular music.She didn’t watch many movies, and she wasn’t interested in nice clothes.
  When she got together with her friends, they wanted to listen to rock and top music.When Tina asked if they would like to try classical music, they all looked at her strangely.
  “Classical music is for old people,”one of her friends said.
  Tina was worried that something was wrong with her.She decided to talk to her father.As she entered his study, he could sense something was wrong.
  “Dad, am I strange?”she asked her father.
  “Of course not,”he answered.“Why do you ask that?”
  “Because I don’t like the same things as my classmates.They want to listen to Mariah Carey”s music.I like Yo Yo Ma.”
  “I think I understand.Tina, it’s all right to be your own person.You don’t have to copy what other people do.Everybody has different tastes.Some of them are popular, and others aren’t.”
  After Tina spoke with her father, she felt better about herself.She realized that being different made her special.It was an important lesson for her to learn.
Why did Tina speak with her father?
To tell him about Yo Yo Ma.
To discuss a problem she was having.
To give him some advice.
To tell him what her friends like doing.
How did Tina’s father make her feel?
What does the underlined phrase“be your own person”mean?
Do what’s right for you.
Try to make other people happy.
Do what others hate.
Try to own everything yourself.
What is the main idea of the passage?
Classical music is better than pop music.
Friends can say cruel things sometimes.
Tina found a new friend.
You don’t have to be like everyone else.
This is a beautiful park near my home. People like to go to the park after work. Some of them go to the park every day. Look! This is Mr. Smith. He is sitting on a chair and watching the children. Some children are playing the game of hide-and- seek.& Some boys are playing yo-yo. Lucy and Lily are standing under a tree. They are talking. There is a small river in the park. We can see some boats in the river. Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers. Listen! A lot of birds are singing in the trees. This is really a nice park. I come here to read English after school every day.【小题1】Mr. Smith is _______.A.playing hide-and-seekB.playing yo-yoC.is sitting and watching the childrenD.is singing【小题2】What’s the meaning of the word “hide-and-seek”?A.荡秋千B.捉迷藏C.溜溜球D.踢足球【小题3】Which one is right?A.Lucy and Lily are playing hide-and-seek with other children.B.Lucy and Lily go to the park only on Sunday.C.Lucy and Lily are talking under the tree.D.Lucy and Lily live far from the park.【小题4】The writer can't see_____ in the park.A.fishB.childrenC.womenD.men【小题5】What's the writer doing? A.He is singing.B.He is sitting in a boat.C.He's playing a game.D.He's watching the people in the park.
来源:学年浙江省杭州西兴中学初一下学期期中英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
This is a beautiful park near my home. People like to go to the park after work. Some of them go to the park every day. Look! This is Mr. Smith. He is sitting on a chair and watching the children. Some children are playing the game of hide-and- seek.& Some boys are playing yo-yo. Lucy and Lily are standing under a tree. They are talking. There is a small river in the park. We can see some boats in the river. Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers. Listen! A lot of birds are singing in the trees. This is really a nice park. I come here to read English after school every day.【小题1】Mr. Smith is _______.A.playing hide-and-seekB.playing yo-yoC.is sitting and watching the childrenD.is singing【小题2】What’s the meaning of the word “hide-and-seek”?A.荡秋千B.捉迷藏C.溜溜球D.踢足球【小题3】Which one is right?A.Lucy and Lily are playing hide-and-seek with other children.B.Lucy and Lily go to the park only on Sunday.C.Lucy and Lily are talking under the tree.D.Lucy and Lily live far from the park.【小题4】The writer can't see_____ in the park.A.fishB.childrenC.womenD.men【小题5】What's the writer doing? A.He is singing.B.He is sitting in a boat.C.He's playing a game.D.He's watching the people in the park.
来源:2016届重庆市七年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
口语交际:连线。1.Goodmorning !2.Goodafternoon !3.Sitdown,please !4.Niceto meet you !5.What'syour name ,please ?6.Howdo you do ?7.Howare you ?8.Goodbye!9.Areyo u Jane ?10.Isshe Maria ?&&&&&& A. Good& afternoon!B. Thank& you.C. Nice& to& meet& you!D. My name is Kangkang.E. How do you do?F. Fine,thank you.G. Goodbye!H. Yes, I am.I. Yes, she& is.J.& Good& morning.&
来源:月考题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&&&& This is a beautiful park near my home. People like to go to the park after work. Some of them go to the park every day. Look! This is Mr. Smith. He is sitting on a chair and watching the children. Some children are playing the game of hide-and- seek(捉迷藏).&&Some boys are playing yo-yo. Lucy and Lily are standing under a tree. They are talking. There is a small river in the park. We can see some boats in the river. Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers. Listen! A lot of birds are singing in the trees. This is really a nice park. I come here to read English after school every day.1. ______ like to go to the park.A. Children&&&&B. Fathers and mothers&&&&C. Lucy and Lily&&&& D. People2. Mr. Smith is _______.A. playing hide-and-seek&&&&&& B. playing yo-yo&& C. is sitting and watching the children&&&&&&&& D. is singing3. Which one is right?A. Lucy and Lily are playing hide-and-seek with other children.B. Lucy and Lily go to the park only on Sunday.C. Lucy and Lily are talking under the tree.D. Lucy and Lily live far from the park.4. The writer can't see_____ in the park.A. fish&&&&&&B. children&&&& C. women&&&&&&D. men5. What's the writer doing? A. He is singing.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. He is sitting in a boat.C. He's playing a game.&&&&&& D. He's watching the people in the park.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号第三方登录:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据问句回答,用英语回答:How & &do & &you & &do?Where & &are & &you & &from?What's & &your & name,&please?Can & you & speak & English?How & many & people & &are & there & in & &your & &family?What & & day & &is & &it & & today?Is & &your & &school & &big?Do & you & &walk & to & school & every & & day?Do & you & like & &your & &English & teacher?Do & &you & like & &English?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How do you do?How do you do !Where are you from?I am from .What's your name,please?My name is .Can you speak English?Yes ,I can.How many people are there in your family?There are five people in my family.What day is it today?It is Friday.Is your school big?Yes.Do you walk to school every day?Yes,I do.Do you like your English teacher?Yes.I do.Do you like English?Yes,I do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.How do you do?相当于见面的“你好”2..I‘m from...【具体情况,例如I‘m from China.】3.My name is...【例如My name is YaoMing】4.Yes,I can。或者No,I can’t.5.There are ...【数字随便6.好吧我有些忘了这个什么意思。7.Yes or...
扫描下载二维码面对别人的道歉只会用“Never mind”?教你如何高逼格回复
面对别人的道歉只会用“Never mind”?教你如何高逼格回复
和蔼的持续专注
生活中,总是不断的出现道歉与接受道歉,因为不断地对不起别人或者被别人对不起,当别人做出道歉时,你可以如何回答,别就记得一个句子哦,回答的方式有很多。下面小编就总结了一些常用的表达,一起来学习一下吧~  没关系/甭客气  It's/That's OK.  It's all right.  Never mind.  Don't worry about that.  Don't mention it.  Don’t take it to heart.    It doesn't matter (at all).  It's no big deal.(可简略成no biggie)  No problem.  Fine with me. / Fine by me.(我没问题)  Cool!(酷!没事儿!)  别担心了/不必道歉/不是你的错  Not to worry.  Forget it.  Please don't feel bad about it.  There's no need to apologize。  It's really not necessary.  it's not your fault.  please don't blame yourself.(别自责)  这有啥,谁都可能遇到酱紫的事  It's OK. That can happen to the rest of us.  We all make mistakes.  It could have happened to anyone.   事情比较大,你接受道歉,但也要告诫对方:  I accept your apology.  我接受你的道歉。  You're forgiven.  我原谅你。  Apology accepted.  你的道歉我接受了。  I forgive you.  我原谅你。  You should be, but I forgive you.  你就应该这么道歉,不过我原谅你。  Please don't let it happen again.  别再这样了。  语气再重一点的说法有:  Next time you do it, you will be sorry.  下不为例。  Well, you should be.  道歉是你应该的。   事情很严重,无法原谅对方,可以这么说:  I accept your apology but I just cannot let it go.  我接受你的道歉,但我不会就这么算了。  I know you might mean it but it's too late.  我知道你要说什么,但是已经太晚了。  I don’t accept your apology.  我不接受你的道歉。  小伙伴们,都学会了吗?也别忘了多练习哦~
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
和蔼的持续专注
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 心态要好,才有的搞;持续专注,才能致富。
作者最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 what s your name歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信