定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2013八年级英语上册unit9测试题(新人教版含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013八年级英语上册unit9测试题(新人教版含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013八年级英语上册unit9测试题(新人教版含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 英语人教版八年级上 Unit 9 Can you come to my party?&单元检测
(总分100分,用时60分钟)Ⅰ.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)1.I have to______for the math test.A.study     &&&&&B.studyingC.learning& &&&&&&&D.studied2.My best friend often invites me ______ delicious food.A.enjoy& &&&&&&&B.enjoyingC.enjoyed& &&&&&&&D.to enjoy3.I am going to ______ you on Sunday and go bike riding.A.catch& &&&&&&&B.acceptC.refuse& &&&&&&&D.delete4.Do you know ______ I miss you?A.how many& &&&&&&B.how muchC.how long& &&&&&&D.how far5.Please reply to the invitation ______ by next Tuesday.A.call& &&&&&&&B.in callC.in calling& &&&&&&D.for calling6.Joe______go to the doctor.His leg is broken.A.have to& &&&&&&&B.can C.has to& &&&&&&&D.may7.―Sorry,but I have to look after my brother.―That's too______.Maybe______time.A.bad;another& &&&&&B.bad;otherC.good;another& &&&&&D.good;other8.―Would you like to visit the museum?&& ―______A.Yes,pleas e.& &&&&&&B.Sure,I'd love to.C.Sorry,I wouldn't.& &&&&D.Yes,I would.9.Can you look at the ______ and tell me the activities?A.menu& &&&&&&&B.calendarC.clock& &&&&&&&D.phone10.Sorry,I'm busy today.I have ______ housework to do.A.much too& &&&&&&B.too muchC.too many &&&&&&&D.many too11.Can you play football ______ us this afternoon?A.with& &&&&&&&B.atC.on& &&&&&&&&D.around12.Thanks a lot for______me______your house.A.invite;for& &&&&&&B.invite;toC.inviting;for& &&&&&&D.inviting;to13.―______I watch TV,Mum?―Sure,but you______finish your homework first.A.Must;needn't& &&&&&B.Can;mayC.Can;must& &&&&&&D.May;mustn't14.The students are very ______ at the ______ news.A.surprised;surprising&&&&B.surprising;surprisedC.surprised;surprised&&&&&D.surprising;surprising15.―My mother is ill.I have to look after her at home.―______.A.Thank you&&&&&&B.Oh,I don't knowC.Bad luck&&&&&&&D.I'm sorry to hear thatⅡ.完形(每小题2分,共20分)Some people in Britain or America like to invite friends to dinner at home.But this is more common in America __16__ in Britain.Don't worry __17__ your English friends don't invite you home.It doesn't mean that they __18__ you.When you __19__ to an evening meal,ask your friends what time you should __20__.It is a good idea __21__ a small present when yo u arrive,and it is __22__ to say how much you like the house __23__ the room,or the pictures in the room.But don't ask how much these things __24__. In this way,__25__ you and your friends will have a pleasant get&together.16.A.that& &&&&&&&B.thenC.than& &&&&&&&D.more than17.A.what& &&&&&&&B.whereC.who& &&&&&&&D.if 18.A.don't like& &&&&&&B.unlikeC.like& &&&&&&&D.doesn't like19.A.asked& &&&&&&B.are askedC.are asking& &&&&&&D.were asked20.A.arrive at& &&&&&&B.get toC.arrive& &&&&&&&D.arrive in21.A.takes& &&&&&&B.to takeC.taking& &&&&&&&D.to lend22.A.polite& &&&&&&B.worriedC.sad& &&&&&&&D.afraid23.A.or& &&&&&&&B.andC.but& &&&&&&&&D.so24.A.spend& &&&&&&B.costC.takes& &&&&&&&D.pay25.A.both& &&&&&&&B.neitherC.all& &&&&&&&&D.noneⅢ.理解(每小题2分,共30分)AIn Canada and the United States,people enjoy entertaining(请客)at home.They often invite friends over for a meal,a party,or just for a coffee and conversation.Here are the kinds of things people say when they invite someone to their home:“Would you like to come over for dinner Saturday night?”“Hey,we're having a party on Friday.Can you come?”To reply to an invitation,either say thank you and accept,or say you're sorry,and give an excuse:“Thanks,I'd love to.What time would you like me to come?”or “Oh,sorry,I've tickets for a movie.”Sometimes,however,people use expressions that sound like invitations but which are not real invitations.For example:“Please come over for a& drink sometime.”“Why not get together for a party sometime?”“Why don't you come over and see u s sometime soon?”They are really just polite ways of ending a conversation.They are not real invitations because they don't mention a specific(确定的)time or date.They just show that the person is trying to be friendly.To reply to expressions like these,people just say “Sure,that would be great!”or “OK,yes,thanks.”So next time when you hear what sounds like an invitation,listen carefully:Is it a real invitation or is the person just being friendly?26.Why do Canadians and Americans often invite friends for meals at home?A .Because they can save time. B.Because they can spend less money.C.Because they enjoy entertaining at home.D.Because they have modern and beautiful house.27.Which of the following is a real invitation?A.“If you are free,let's go for a dinner sometime.”B.“Please go to the cinema with me someday.”C.“Would you like to have a cup of tea with us sometime?”D.“I've two tickets here.Can you go to the movie with me?”28.If people say “Let's get together for lunch some day.”,you just say “______”A.That would be nice.B.How about this weekend?C.Oh,sorry.I'm very busy.& D.That's great.I'll be there on time.29.People us e “an unreal invitation” in order to(为了)show that ______.A.they're trying to be friendlyB.they're trying to be helpfulC.they're trying to make friends with othersD.they haven't got ready for a party yet30.The passage is mainly about______.A.entertainment at home&&&&&B.real invitations or notC.expressions of starting a conversation&&D.ways of ending a conversationBJohnson is a young soldier(士兵)in a big camp.On weekdays he and the other soldiers are always very busy.They can only have a good rest on weekends.It is Sunday.All the young soldiers are free,and their officer says to them,“You can go to the town this afternoon,but first I want to check(检查)all of you.”When Johnson comes to the officer,the officer says to him,“Your hair is too long.Go to the barber's shop(理发店)and then come back to let me have a look.”Johnson runs to the barber's shop,but it isn't open.Then he remembers it's Sunday.Johnson is very sad,but a moment later he gets happy and goes back to the officer.“______”Johnson asks when he comes in front of the officer.&The officer doesn't look at John's hair.He looks at his shoes and says,“Yes,they are better now.You can go out.Remember,next week clean your shoes before coming to me.”31.Before the soldiers go to the town,the officer ______.A.asks them to have their hair cut(修剪)B.asks them to clean their shoesC.wants to check themD.wants to clean their rooms32.Why isn't the barber's shop open?A.Because it's too early.&&&B.Because it's too lat e.C.Because it's Sunday.&&&&D.Because it's Saturday.33.We can put“______”in the blank(空白处)of the passage.A.Is my hair clean now,sir?&&B.Is my hair short now,sir?C.Are my pants clean now,sir?&&D.Are my shoes clean now,sir?34.From the passage,we know Johnson______.A.doesn't like the officer&&&B.is very funC.is very clever&&&&&D.doesn't work hard35.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Johnson and the other soldiers are busy from Monday to Friday. B.Johnson cleans his shoes before he comes back to the office.C.The officer thinks Johnson's h air is too dirty.D.Johnson can't go to the town that afternoon.CA:Hi,Peter.B:Hello,Simon.Can you come to my party this Saturday?A:Party?What party?B:It's my 15th birthday.A:Really?Happy birthday to you,Peter.I'd love to.What time?B:At 6 p.m.,October 25th,at my home.Do you know my address?No.108 Green Street.If you can't find it.Give me a call,.By the way,can you ask Ann to come together?A:OK,I will.Thanks for asking us.根据以上对话完成下面的邀请。It's a 36.______ party!For whom:37.______ Time:38.______Place:39.______& Phone number: 40.______Come and have fun!Ⅳ.根据句意及首字母,填入适当的单词(5分)41.Please a______ my invitation.42.They're going to the cinema the day after t______.43.We study very hard on w______.44.Can you help me p______ this letter?45.Every year our school has several e______.Ⅴ.用所给词的适当形式(5分)46.I'm looking forward to ______(hear) from you soon.47.Tom______(can)come to my party because he is ill.48.Thank you for your______(invite).49.Please keep quiet!My sister's trying______(study). 50.He would love______(have)a cup of tea.Ⅵ.补全对话,有两项多余(每小题1分,共5分)A.What do you like to do in your free time?B.My uncle is very good at fishing.C.I like eating fish.D.We sometimes go fishing.E.Dad is taking us out in the car.F.Who cooks the fish?G.I will go out with my father.(J=John L=Li Lei)J:Hello,Li Lei!L:Hi,John.Can you come and play football with us on Sunday?J:Sorry,I can't.51.______L:Do you like going out in the car?J:Yes,I do.We sometimes go out in the car on Saturday.L:Oh,we usually go and see my uncle on Saturday.52.______J:I like fishing.What about you?L:I like fishing,too.53.______ He always catches a lot of fish.We often take the fish home for supper.54.______J:55.______L:My dad.I help him.We like cooking fish!J:And eating it,too.Ⅶ.书面表达(共20分)根据提示写一封60~80词的信。Tom 邀请Li Ping参加他这周的生日宴会,但Li Ping 的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾。再说英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日宴会。Li Ping感到很抱歉,只好写辞谢信。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________&参考答案
Ⅰ.& 1. 答案:A 点拨:考查动词的形式。have to意为“必须;不得不”,其后接动词原形。&2. 答案:D 点拨:invite sb.to do sth.意为“邀请某人去做某事”,故选D项。&3. 答案:A 点拨:根据句意“我打算星期天去找你一起骑车旅行”可知A项符合。B项意为“接受”;C项意为“拒绝”;D项意为“删除”。& 4. 答案:B 点拨:表示“多么”用how much。句意为“你知道我多么想念你吗? ”&5. 答案:C 点拨:in doing sth.意为“以……方式”。句意为“请以打电话的方式于下周二前答复这请柬”。& 6. 答案:C 点拨:考查情态动词。句意为“Joe不得不去看医生,他的腿受伤了”。have to意为“不得不,必须”,符合句意,又因为主语Joe为第三人称单数,故谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。&7. 答案:A 点拨:考查词义。句意为“――很抱歉,我必须得照看我弟弟。――那太糟糕了,下一次吧”。“糟糕”用bad表示,“再一,又一”用another表示。 &8. 答案:B 点拨:考查应答语。对would you like to do 的回答为:Yes/Sure,I'd l ike/love to.&9.& 答案:B 点拨:A项意为“菜单”;B项意为“日程表;日历”;C项意为“钟表”;D项意为“电话”。根据“告诉我活动”可知B项正确。10. 答案:B 点拨:考查短语的差别。housework是不可数名词,故用much短语修饰。A项意为“太”,修饰形容词和副词,故选B项,意为“太多”。&11. 答案:A 点拨:考查介词。表示“和我们一起”用with us,故选A项。&12. 答案:D 点拨:考查固定短语,“invite sb. to+地点名词”意为“邀请某人去某地”;介词for后接动词&ing形式,故选D项。 &13.& 答案:C 点拨:考查情态动词。表示请求用can或may;据答语“当然可以,但是”可知“你必须先完成你的作业”,故选C项。&14. 答案:A 点拨:“学生”是人,故用surprised;news是物,故用surprising修饰,A项正确。&15. 答案:D 点拨:因为“妈妈生病”,故对方报以歉意。&Ⅱ.& 答案:16.C 点拨:由前面的more可知本句是比较级,用than来连接。17.D 点拨:本句意为“如果你的英国朋友不邀请你到家里去,你也不要担心”。是if引导的条件状语从句。18.A 点拨:由前句可知,本句意为“那并不意味着他们不喜欢你”。因主语是复数,故用don't like表示。19.B 点拨:此处为一般现在时的被动语态,且主语为you,故用are asked表示,意为“被邀请” 。20.C 点拨:由于此处没有宾语,故用不及物动词arrive作谓语。21.B 点拨:句意为“当你到的时候带个小礼物是很好的主意”。用的是It's a+adj.+名词+to do sth.结构。22.A 点拨:句意为“说一下你有多么喜欢那座房子和里面的房间是很有礼貌的”,polite 有礼貌的。23.A 点拨:并列连词,连接the house 和the room。根据下文“or the pictures”可知选A项。24.B 点拨:句意为“但不要问这些东西花了多少钱”。物作主语,表“花费”的动词用cost。25.A 点拨:both...and...意为“……和……两者都”。
Ⅲ.& A答案:26 .C 点拨:由第一句可知“他们喜欢在家里请客”。27.D 点拨:A、B、C三项都没有明确的时间及事由。28.A 点拨:邀请语中没有具体的时间,说明不是真正的邀请,故选A项。29.A 点拨:非真实的邀请是为了表明人们很友好。30.B 点拨:综观全文可知本文是关于“人们是否真正地邀请”。
B答案:31.C 点拨:由第一段最后一句可知“军官是想检查一下那些士兵”。32.C 点拨:由第三段第一、二句可知“星期天理发店不开门”。33.D 点拨:由最后一段军官说的话可知“军官是看的士兵的鞋”。34.C 点拨:通观整篇文章可知“这个士兵很聪明”。35.A 点拨:由第一段第二、三句可知“士兵们平日很忙,只有周末可以好好休息一下”。&C答案:36.birthday 37.Peter 38.Saturday,October 25th,at 6 p.m. 39.Peter's home 40.
Ⅳ.&& 答案:41.accept 42.tomorrow 43.weekdays 44.print 45.events&Ⅴ.& 答案:46.hearing 47.can't 48.invitation 49.to study 50.to have
Ⅵ.答案:51.E 52.A 53.B 54.C 55.F
Ⅶ.答案:Dear Tom,Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party.I'd love to go but I can't.My parents are out on business.They are coming back next month.And now I have to look after my grandmother because she is ill in bed.And I also need to study for my coming English exam.I'm very sorry but I can't go to your party.Thank you for asking me.I hope you can have a good time.Yours,Li Ping 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2016年八年级上册英语期中试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2016年八年级上册英语期中试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2016年八年级上册英语期中试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 天添 资源网 w w w.tT z Y w.C oM 四十三中学第一学期期中考试八年级英语一、理解(20小题,每小题1分,共20分)第一节&听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。每段对话读两遍。(&&& )1. What was the matter with David last night?A.&He had a headache.&&&&& B.&He had a toothache.&& C.&He had a backache.(&&& )2. What time is it now?A. About six o ’ clock.&&&&& B. Six fifty-five.&&&&&& C. About eight o ’ clock.(&&& )3. What does the boy want to do?A. To see a film.&&&& B. To see a doctor.&&&&&& C. To have a rest at home.(&&& )4. What is Tom going to do this Sunday?A. To go fishing.&&&& B. To go hiking.&&&& C. To go shopping.(&&& )5. Where is Kate’s mother?&A. At home.&&&& B. In the hospital.&&&&&& C. In a shop.第二节听下面几段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第6至第7两个 小题。&(&&& )6. What is Amy interested in?A. Jumping.&&&& B. Swimming.&&&& C. Running.(&&& )7. How did Peter do in the sports meet last year?A. He got first place in running.B. He won first prize in the high jump.C. He won first prize in the long jump.听下面一段对话,回答第8至第10三个小题。(&&& )8. Where is Wang Wei playing football?A. In his school.& B. In the street.&&& C. In a park.(&&& )9. How can Wang Wei go to school?A. By bike.&&& B. By bus.&&& C. On foot.(&&& )10. Why can’t the girl go to play football with Wang Wei?A.&Because she has to look after her brother.B.&Because she must visit her grandpa.C.&Because her mother is ill in hospital.听下面一段独白,回答第11至第12两个小题。(&&& )11. How many people are there in Mike’s family?A. Five.&&&&& B. Six.&&&& C. Seven.(&&& )12. What did Mike’s father make for Mike? A. A ball.&&& B. A basketball.&&&& C. A real football.听下面一段对话,回答第13至第15三个小题。(&&& )13. Where are they talking now?A. At the doctor’s.&&& B. In a shop.&& C. At school.&(&&& )14. How soon will the young man be all right?A. In a day or two.&&&&&& B. In two days.&&&&& C. In three days.(&&& )15. What does the young man want to do this afternoon?A. To go to school.&&& B. To go to a party.&&&& C.&To go to a movie. 第三节听下面一篇短文。根据所听内容将下面五幅图片排序,并按顺序将其标号填写在题号后的磁线上。短文读两遍。A.&&&& B.&&&&&& C.& D.&&&&& E.& 16._______ 17. _______ 18. _______ 19. _______ 20. _______二、单项选择 (15小题,每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前括号内。(&&& ) 21. Sally sings _______ and she is also _______ at dancing.A. well&& B. good&& C. well&& D. good(&&& ) 22. The woman eats _______meat, so she is _______ fat.& &&&& A. much too&&&&&&& B. too much&&&& C. too many&&&&&& D. many too(&&& ) 23. I’ll play baseball, because it can_______.A. to build me up&&& B. to build up me.&C. build up me.&&&&& D. build me up(&&& ) 24. _______ a foreign language is not easy. You should _______ it often.&& A. T to practice&&&& B. L practice&& C. L practicing&&& D. L to practice(&&& ) 25._______ necessary for us _______ English well.A. T to learn&& B. It’s; to learn& C. It’s; learn&&&&&&&& D. That’s; learn(&&& ) 26. We will stay at home instead of _________A. walking&& B. to walk  C. walk&& D. walks(&&& ) 27. ---Would you mind ________ here?---Sorry, I’ll go ________ else.A. somewhere&& B. somewhere C. somewhere&& D. anywhere(&&& ) 28. ---Must I finish my homework before I go home?&&&&&&&& ----No, you _____. But you ____finish it before tomorrow.A. mustn’t; must&&&&&&&&& B. needn’t; must& C. mustn’t&&&&&&&&& D. needn’t; mustn’t(&&& ) 29.―Are you going to _______ our English club?&&&& ―Yes, I am.A. join& &B. take part in&& C. took part in&& D. joined(&&& ) 30. The old man has ______ ,but he does not feel_______.A. enough happy&& B. happily enoughC. happy enough&&&& D. enough happy& (&&& ) 31. The foreigners arrived _______ Shanghai _______ night.A.& at&&& B. in&&& C. in& D. at(&&& ) 32. There _______ an English Party in our class next week.A.&is going to have&B. is going to be&C. will have&D. have(&&& ) 33. You should take _____ on time, ______ each time, and two times a day.&& A. three pills&B. three pills &&& C. three pill&D. three pill(&&& ) 34.Our class won first place in the school sports meet. The _____ news made all of us feel ______.A. exciting&&& B. excited& C. excited&&& D. exciting(&&& )35. --- I heard thousands of people lost their lives in the earthquake(地震).&&&&&&& --- ______________A. Nothing serious.&&& B. That’s great.&C. How terrible!&&&&&& D. Certainly.三、完形(10小题,每小题1分,共10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前括号内。What about your future? Listen to five students talking about their future.Fang Ming: I want to be a ___36___ when I grow up. I will need good eyesight and I will have to take flying lessons. I really ___37___ traveling and I hope to see the world in the ___38___ .&Tom: I want to be an engineer when I grow up. I’m going to study design(设计) and engineering at___39___. My dream is to___40___ the longest bridge in the world.Jack: I want to be an actor when I grow up. I’m going to take acting lessons, and&&&& ___41___ singing and dancing lessons, too. I hope I can be famous one day.Zhang Wen: I want to be a ___42___ player when I grow up. I know that I have to train hard every day. It isn’t easy, ___43___ I will keep on doing it. I want to be just ___44___& my hero, Yao Ming, in the future.Guo Xiaoyi: I want to be a cook. I’m going to a cooking school in Europe. I hope I can work in a five-star hotel in Beijing when I’m___45___.(&&& )36. A.pilot&&&&&&&& B.doctor&&&&&& C.policeman&&&&& D.teacher(&&& )37. A.want&&&&&&&& B.enjoy&&&&&&& C.ask&&&&&&&&&& D.get(&&& )38. A.morning&&&&& B.daytime&&&&& C.future&&&&&&&& D.moment(&&& )39. A.the hotel&&&&& B.the bank&&&& C.the shop&&&&&& D.university(&&& )40. A.build&&&&&&& B.walk&&&&&& C.see&&&&&&&&& D.buy(&&& )41. A.may&&&&&& B.maybe&&&&&& C.can&&&& D.must(&&& )42. A.baseball&&&&& B.volleyball&&&&& C.basketball&&&&& D.soccer(&&& )43. A.and&&&&&&& B.so&&&&& C.or&&&&&&&&& D.but(&&& )44. A.like&&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&& C.from&&&&&&& D.with(&&& )45. A.bigger&&&&&& B.younger&&&&&&& C.higher&&&&& D.older四、理解 (20小题,每小题2分,共40分)下面四篇语言材料,然后按文后要求做题。AHolly, an eight-year-old schoolgirl, went to hospital because of headaches. She started getting headaches last year but an eye test showed no problems.But the headaches came back in February, she went to hospital again. The doctors told her that she had a brain tumor (脑胂瘤), the size of an orange. It made her lose sight in her left eye over months.Holly had an operation(手术) for the tumor about five weeks ago, and she will fly to America for further treatment(治疗) for two months. But she will be recovering(康复)for two weeks before she is well enough to fly back.However, she will be blind(盲的)in her left eye for the rest of her life. And there will still be a smaller tumor in her brain.Some people raise money to help Holly during her treatment.Her school teachers and her family say Holly is happy, cheerful and brave, although she has a brain tumor.根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前括号内。(&&& )46. Why did Holly get an operation in the hospital? A. She had an eye problem.&&& B. She had a brain tumor. C. She put an orange in the brain.&& D. She had a lot of headaches. (&&& )47. Holly will stay in America for________. A. two weeks&&&&& B. two monthsC. less than two months&& D. more than two months(&&& )48. What’s the result of Holly’s illness in the end?A. She will lose sight in her left eye.B. She will get a headache forever.C. She won’t go to school forever.D. She will be unable to see anything.(&&& )49. It is______ to cut the whole tumor in Holly’s brain according to the passage.A. possible&&& B. important&& C. necessary&& D. impossible(&&& )50. Which of the following is WRONG about Holly?A. She is a brave girl.&&&& B. She is eight years old. C. She is American.&&&&&& D. She is a happy girl.BWeekends are short. They are only two days out of a seven-day week. In order to make your weekends seem longer, you need to plan them better. Here are some ideas.Get up at your usual time. The biggest mistake (错误) is to think that the weekend is a good chance for a sleep-in. So getting up early can make you feel the weekends are longer.Finish chores(家庭杂务)as early as possible. Nobody wants to do the chores, but we have to do them. The earlier you do them at the weekend, the better you will feel. You can do chores from 7 :00 a.m. to 9 :00 a.m. on Saturday morning. After doing the chores, you can plan your weekends well.Go out to enjoy weekends. Weekends feel longer if you get out and enjoy them. Think about what you like to do. Plan a sports activity (活动),for example,playing football in the park. You can also plan to go to a museum, a zoo, or a park.&根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前括号内。(&&& )51. Why do we need to plan the weekend better?A.&Because it can make our weekends seem longer.B.&Because it can make our weekends more exciting.C.&Because we don’t have enough time to enjoy the weekend.D.&Because nobody can plan the weekend better.(&&& )52. The underlined word “sleep-in” probably means“________&” in Chinese.A.晚一点睡觉&&&&& B.早一点睡觉 C.晚一点起床&&&&& D.早一点起床(&&& )53. The second idea is about&__________.A.&the right time of getting upB.&the best time to do chores C.&the outdoor activity for weekendsD.&the good place for spending the weekends(&&& )54. Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. The writer thinks we can get up late on Saturday morning.B. The writer thinks we don’t need to do chores on weekends.C. The writer thinks we can plan to go to a museum.D. The writer thinks zoos are not good places for spending the weekends. (&&& )55. What’s the best title for the passage?&A. Get Up at Your Usual TimeB. Do Chores As Early As PossibleC. Go Out to Enjoy WeekendsD. How to Make Your Weekends Longer CMrs. Smart is going to take her son, Clark, to see an eye doctor, but Clark has classes in the morning and piano classes on Monday and Friday afternoons. And Mrs. Smart is free only in the afternoon. Here are the doctor’s office hours.Office Hours&Mon.&Tues.&Wed.&Thurs.&Fri.&Sat.&Sun.a.m&√& ×&√&√&×&√&×p.m&×&√&×&×&√& ×&××closed&&&&&&&&&& √open根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前括号内。(&&& )56. Where are Mrs. Smart and Clark going?A. They’re going to the dentist.&B. They’re going to the supermarket.C. They’re going to see the eye doctor. D. They’re going to the zoo.(&&& )57. When will be the best time for Mrs. Smart to take Clark to see the doctor?A. Monday.& B. Tuesday.&& C. Wednesday.&& D. Friday.(&&& )58. What does Clark do on Monday and Friday afternoons?A. He has nothing to do.&&&& B. He has piano lessons.C. He goes to the doctor.&&&& D. He has swimming lessons.(&&& )59. How many days in a week does the doctor work in the morning?A. Two days.&&&&& B. Three days.C. Four days.&&&&& D. Five days.(&&& )60. On which day doesn’t the doctor work in a week?&A. Saturday.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sunday.C. Thursday.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Friday.DDon’t open the door to strangers.It was Sunday afternoon. My brother and I were at home. My parents had gone to a party and asked me to look after my brother. ___61___ Ding-dong! My brother thought that it was our parents,so he opened the door quickly. A tall man wearing a black raincoat stood outside. ___62___& I said no. When I wanted to close the door, he suddenly pushed the door very hard and came into our house. He took out a knife and asked me to tie up(捆起来)my brother’s hands with a rope. ___63___ The man then tied my hands and locked both of us in the kitchen.Then, he went to look for money. I taught my brother to untie the rope. ___64___ We got out of the house through the kitchen window and went to the nearest pay phone to call the police. Soon the police came and took the man away.My parents were glad we were not hurt. ___65___ I learned a lesson on safety.根据材料内容,将A---E五个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确,并将其标号填写在下面题号后的横线上。A. I tied up his hands in a special way so my brother could untie(解开)himselfeasily.&B. They told us that we should not open the door to strangers.C. He then untied me.D. He asked if we would like to buy some storybooks.E.&Suddenly the doorbell rang.61._______ 62. _______ 63. _______ 64. _______ 65. _______五、词语运用 (10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式,使短文通顺、意思完整。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。cough,right, away, prevent, medicine, exercise, mouth, enough, exercise, disease, it, buildEveryone is talking about Bird Flu. Yes, it is a very dangerous___66____.& It could make people ill. It will be a few months still before we have good ___67____for Bird Flu. In order to___68___ Bird Flu, we shouldn’t touch (触摸)ill chickens. So it’s a good idea for people to keep ___69____from live chickens. But if you touch an ill bird, remember to wash your hands carefully&___70___ away. Also, don’t forget to open your windows often and ___71___ every day. Getting ___72___ sleep is also very important to fight ____73___. Try to keep away from people who have the illness, and always cover your ___74____ and nose when you ___75____ or sneeze (打喷嚏).Scientists also say having good habits and a healthy body will keep you safe from Bird Flu.66._______ 67. _______ 68. _______ 69. _______ 70. _______71._______ 72. _______ 73. _______ 74. _______ 75. _______六、补全对话 (5小题,每小题2分,共10分)根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。A: Good morning, Dr. Li.B: Good morning, Kangkang. __________76____________?A: I cough day and night.B: __________77____________?A: About two days.B: Let me see. Oh, you have a cold.A: __________78____________?B: Nothing serious.A: __________79____________?B: Take some medicine and have a good rest. You’ll get better soon.A: __________80____________.Goodbye.七、书面表达(15分)假如你是Tom,昨天你和朋友在踢足球的时候,天突然下起雨来,但你们没有停下来。今天早上,你感到头疼、发烧,不得不去医院。医生建议你卧床休息三天。因此,你向Miss Wang请三天的病假,并承诺按时到校。请根据以上信息(可适当发挥),写一则请假条。80词左右。(注意格式)
Dear Miss Wang,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Tom
四十三中学第一学期期中考试八年级英语答案原文第一节I. W: David, you look tired. What’s the matter?M: I didn’t sleep well last night. W: Why?M: I had a toothache.2. M: Helen, what time will the game start?W: It will start at five to eight.&M: Let ’ s go.W: Don’t worry. We still have one hour to get there.3. W: Shall we go to see a film?M: I’m afraid I can’t. I’m not feeling well.W: I’m sorry to hear that. Shall I take you to the hospital?M: No, thanks. I want to rest at home.4. W: Tom, are you going to the zoo this Sunday?M: No, I’m not.W: What are you going to do?&M: I’m going to go fishing with my friend.&5. M: Hi, Kate. Is your mother at home today?W: No, she is in the hospital.M: What’s wrong with her?W: She has a stomachache.第二节听下面一段对话,回答第6 至第7两个小题。M: Amy, what’s your favorite sport? W: Um, I like running. What about you, Peter?M: I like jumping, both the high jump and the long jump.W: Did you take part in the sports meet last year?M: Yes. I took part in the high and long jump and won first prize in the long jump last year.W: You are also going to take part in the long jump this year, right?&M: Yeah! I’ll try to set a better record.W: Good luck!听下面一段对话,回答第8 至第10三个小题。W: Wang Wei, you mustn’t play football in the street.M: Why not?W: Because there is too much traffic.M: But where shall I play instead? W: Why not play on the school football field?M: The school football field? But it’s a little far from here.W: Yes. But you can go there by bike.M: OK, do you want to go there and play football together?W: Sorry, I can’t. I have to look after my mother. She is ill in hospital.M: I’m sorry to hear that. I hope she’ll be all right soon.W: Thank you..听下面一段独白,回答第11 至第12两个小题。(M) Mike’s story began in a very small city in England. His parents were poor. Seven people lived in their small house. Mike had no I place to play, so he had to play in the street. Mike’s father liked football. Little Mike wanted to play football. So his father made a ball for him. It was not a real football. The little boy played with it every day. At last Mike learned to play with a real football and after a few years he could play football very well. Now Mike is one of the best football players in the world.听下面一段对话,回答第13 至第15三个小题。W: What’s the matter with you, young man?M: Doctor, I have a really bad headache. W: Do you have a fever?M: I don’t think so.W: ... Well, I’ll take your temperature. M: Is it serious? W: No. Don’t worry. It’s nothing serious. You just have a bad cold. M: Should I take some medicine? W: Yes, take this medicine three times a day and be sure to drink a lot of water. You’ll be all right in a day or two.M: Can I go to a party this afternoon?W: You’d better not. Stay in bed and have a good rest.M: Thank you. Goodbye!W: Bye.第三节(M) Good morning,boys and girls. Today I am going to tell you how we can live a healthy life.First,we should have healthy living habits. We should shower regularly. We should tidy our rooms every day. We should open the windows often to keep the air fresh. We shouldn’t spit in public because it will cause diseases.Then we should have healthy eating habits. Remember to wash your hands before meals. Don’t drink sour milk. Eat enough vegetables and fruit, but don’t eat too much salt or sugar.Thank you for your attention. I wish you all a happy and healthy life.参考答案1 -5 BBCAB&&& 6-10 CCBAC&&& 11-15CAAAB&&& 16-20 CAEBD21-25 DADBB&& 26-30 ABBAC&&& 31-35 DBBCC&& 36-40 ABCDA41-45 BCDAD&& 46-50 BDADC&&& 51-55 ACBCD&& 56-60 CBBCB61-65 EDACB&&& 61. disease& 62. medicine& 63. prevent& 64. away&& 65. right66. exercise&& 67. enough&&& 68. it&&&& 69. mouth&& 70. cough& 71. What’s wrong with you?72. How long have you been like this?73. Is it serious?74. What should I do?75.Thank you.
&文章来源 天添 资源网 w w w.tT z Y w.C oM
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语八年级上册课文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信