定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢与pig中的i发音一样的英文单词有哪些
全部答案(共1个回答)
元音字母I的发音规则。(1) i在重读开音节中读[ai]。例如:bicycle['baisikl]
Friday['fraidi]private[...
益字吧。、
meet,meat,receivemeteetc...
following a.接着的;下列的preceding a.在前的;在先的promising a.有希望的;有前途的unwilling a.不愿意的
答: 厦门飞宿连锁香墅·朵拉Fra.Villa Dora庄园温馨香墅亲子房的双床可以拼在一起嘛?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415> 【答案带解析】下列单词中字母i的发音与fine中的字母i发音相同的是________. A. ...
下列单词中字母i的发音与fine中的字母i发音相同的是________.A. nice
C. it 
试题分析:句意:下列单词中字母i的发音与fine中的字母i发音相同的是___。fine/ ai /; nice/ ai /;hit/ i /;it/ i /。所以选A。
考点:考查元音字母在单词中的发音。
考点分析:
考点1:语音
& & 音标是学习英语的重要工具,是学好英语的坚实基础。熟练掌握音标及其拼读规律不仅可以保证单词能够读准,更重要的是可以使学生增强自信心,激发其学习英语的兴趣。因此,语音教学对小学生来说是一项重中之重的知识内容和能力培养内容。音标教学的主要任务是听准、辨清、观察、模仿、练习、运用48个音素和学会拼读音标、记住读音规则。
相关试题推荐
书面表达假如你是Linda,请你给你的美国朋友Sally写一封信,告诉她你在学校的生活,内容应包括你在学校的饮食,运动,学科以及对它们的印象。60—80词My school lifeDear Sally,Nice to write to you again. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
阅读表达阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题Many people in the United States celebrate Christmas Day on December 25. The day celebrates Jesus Christ’s (耶稣)birth.Christmas Day is just like our Spring Festival.People celebrate Christmas Day in many ways. In the days or even weeks before Christmas Day, many people put up Christmas trees in their homes, put lights and gifts in the Christmas trees, exchange gifts with family and friends, and eat a special meal, such as turkey(火鸡)and a lot of other festival foods. Children often get a lot of gifts,which are put on Christmas trees . Shops are red and green. There are so many Christmas cards,Christmas hats, Christmas toys and many colorful things. So shops looks very beautiful. We can give a card or a toy to our friends: A lot of families spending lots of money on gifts and food.Christmas is coming, and it also means a new year will come. Let’s study harder to welcome the new year!(一)根据短文内容简要回答以下问题。1.What can you see in Christmas trees on Christmas Day?___________________________________________________________________2.Why do the shop look very beautiful on Christmas Day?____________________________________________________________________(二)将短文中环线的两个句子译成汉语。3.__________________________________________________________________4.__________________________________________________________________(三)请给短文拟一个合适的英文标题。5.__________________________________________________________________ 
综合填空根据首字母和短文意思,在题后横线上填入一个适当的单词,使短文通顺完整In China if you are seven, you have to go to school. At school you learn different s____1.___. S___2.____ is one of them. We have three science classes a w__3.___. They are on Tuesday, W____4._____ and Friday. We can learn a l_5.___ in science classes. Mr. Jin is our science teacher. He wasn’t born here. He is from another big c___6.___ named Haikou. He is a b__7.___teacher before. He knows much about plants. For e__8.______, when is the best time to water flowers. He is very s___9.___ with us. After science classes, we are so t__10.___. 
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。I 1.__________ (see) a movie with my friends this weekend. We love2._________(see) movies, but we all 3.__________(like) different kinds. I like to see thrillers and science fictions, my friend Sam 4._________ (love) action movies and comedies and my best friend, Lee, loves a good romance. Because we like different kinds of movies, it can be difficult5._________ (choose)(选择)one to see. So we usually take turns (轮流)to choose the movie. Last week, Sam chose an action movie for us, he thought it 6.________ (be) exciting, but we 7._________ (not like) it. It’s my turn to choose this weekend, so we’re going to see Harry Potter Ⅱ, a new movie. It 8.________(be) number one at the box office, and everyone is saying what a great movie it is. I think we 9.________ (enjoy) it. I 10.___________(not wait)! 
Hello Kitty, the Japanese white cat with no mouth,has a lot of fans around the world. A new home for Hello Kitty was opened in China in the summer of 2014.The Hello Kitty Theme Park was built in Anji, Zhejiang Province and this is the first Hello Kitty Park in China.Anji is known for its natural beauty. It has large forests and many bamboo groves(竹园). So the new Hello Kitty Park will be both a playland and a natural park. Children and visitors will enjoy the fun of games and learn about the environment at the same time. There are five gardens in the park. Each of them has a different theme of the five natural elements: water, wood,fire, metal(金) and earth.Visitors to the amusement park will be able to enjoy 3D Games, watch Hello Kitty films and food service. Children can have lots of interesting activities here.Now you see,Hello Kitty’s new home was so interesting. So come and see it by yourself.1.The passage may be a(an)______.A. news
B. film post
D. ad2.China has______ Hello Kitty Park(s) until 2014.A. one
D.five3.Which of the following is not the them of the Hello Kitty Park?A. Fire
D. Wood4.The third paragraph mainly tells us___.A. Hello Kitty Park is a theme park in China.B. You can learn the environment in the Hello Kitty Park.C. Hello Kitty Park is a natural park.D. Hello Kitty Park is a playland.5.Which of the following is not true according to the passage?A. You can have fun playing games in the Hello Kitty Theme Park.B. Hello Kitty’s new home settled in Zhejiang Province.C. Hello Kitty Park is a natural park in Anji.D. More natural park will be built in China. 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
字母i发a的单词.和give的i同音
woaigege000FD
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录