It is a story of my lifer__ life. Don't you believe it

您要找的是不是:
是真的吗;不见得吧
是吗!(不是“你别说”);真想不到!
You don't say it, but I know you're thinking it.
你没有说出来,但我知道你正是这么想的。
Well, you don't say it, only say about the scene you like.
孔刘:好吧,不用全说,只说最喜欢的(孔刘演绎)的场面。
It has been touted as 'female', but with men's comedies, you don't say it's headed by an 'all-male cast' so it would be nice just to think of it as comedy, without the tag.
它被做为“女性”电影来吹捧,但是对于男人的喜剧你不会说它标榜“全部是男性演员”,所以最好是仅仅把它做为一个没有标签的喜剧。”
When you don't know the rule of football, you don't say it's a simple, brainless sport.
如果你不明白橄榄球是怎么玩的,不要说它是简单,没有大脑的运动。
Then you will think, even though you don’t say it, that your Robert is a really good sort, that he is entirely yours, and loves you more than words can say.
如此一来,即使你闭口不言,我对你的想法也了然于胸:你会想,你的罗伯特的确是好样的,他完完全全属于你,他对你的爱如此深切,连语言都难以形容。
It's hard to say "I was wrong", but if you don't say it, you have to pay for it.
说出“我是错的”是很困难的,但是如果你(在该说的时候却)不说,你会为此付出代价。
I know what you're really saying even when you don't say it.
我知道你的真正用意,即使你没那么说。
Cos you don't say it.
因为你说不出口。
They can't read your mind and if you don't say it they'll never know. So remember, say it and say it often.
她们不会读心术,如果你不说,她们永远不会知道,所以记住,要说出来,经常说。
I really hope you don’t say that it’s my previous post.
我真的希望你不要说那是我之前的文章。
You don't want to say it, because you have nothing to say.
你不想再说,是因为你无话可说了。
If you don't need to say it, then why are you saying it?
如果你不需要这么讲,干嘛还要这么说? ?。
Even if you don't love life, you don't have to say it all the time. The more you say that you don't love your life, the more you'll enforce those negative feelings.
广告商的本职就是告诉并证明你的生活还不够好,你需要买最新款的时装、名车、音响……不要被这种谎言给蒙骗了。
Whatever you do, don't say it again. Don't try to force the words out of him. You'll only make him feel cornered.
无论如何,眼下你都不该再说“我爱你”了,也别强迫他对你说这三个字,那只会把他逼向墙角。
John: I know what you're gonna say, you don't have to say it.
约翰:我知道你要说什么,你不必说了。
Which is why I tell people if you don't see me say it on camera, don't believe I said it.
这就是为什么我告诉别人的,如果你没看到我在镜头前说话,就别相信我说的。
Even if you don't love life, you don't have to say it all the time.
即使你真的讨厌生活,也没必要宣之于口。
When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit, or to make conversation.
当我告诉你,我爱你时,我不要这样的习惯,或使谈话。我说它提醒你你是我碰过的最好的事。
If you don't, they will say it's too easy or plain boring.
如果你不做,他们又会说太简单无味。
When you don’t want to “say it with flowers” and want to give a Valentine’s Day food gift, how can you indulge when you’re dieting without going overboard? You can be what I call a “smart splurger”.
当你不想“捧着花说我爱你”,而想送出一份情人节的食物礼品,怎样才能敞开怀大吃又有所节制呢?
Why don't you just say it.
敷衍了事太傻了,你为什么就不说出来?
SCARLETT: Why don't you say it, you coward? You're afraid to marry me.
斯佳丽:你怎么不说啊,胆小鬼?你害怕娶我!
SCARLETT: Why don't you say it, you coward?
思嘉:你这个胆小鬼,你为什么说这些话?
Molly: Why don't you ever say it?
你为什么从来不说出来呢?
Scarlett: Why don't you say it, you coward?
斯嘉丽:你为什么不明说,胆小鬼!
Why don't you want to say it?
你为什麽不说我爱你呢?
Why don't you want to say it?
你为什麽不说我爱你呢?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表江苏省句容市届九年级英语1月模拟考试试题牛津版.doc
文档介绍:
1镇江句容市第三中学 2 012-2013 第一学期九年级英语模拟试题说明:1 . 本试卷共1 0 页,满分 100 分。考试时间 1 00分钟。2 . 考生必须在答卷纸上指定区域内作答,在试卷上其他位置作答一律无效一、单项选择(共 1 5小题; 每小题 1 分,满分 1 5分)从 A、B 、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。1. Lost In Thailand (人再囧途之泰囧) is such ________ wonderful movie that I want to see it ________ second time.A.a; a B.a; the C./; the D./; a2. His poor English has a great________ on his understanding of the English play .A.attention B.effort C.role D.effect3. Hearing the director ’s“________! ”,all the actors and actresses kept in the own position andwaited carefully .A.Action B.Take two C. Stand by D.Good take4.—Tell me ________ about Brother Sharp(犀利哥), please.—He was a beggar( 乞丐). He became a blue eyed boy(红人) on the
because of his cool appearance and dressing style.A.nothing B.anything C.something D.everything5. – We ’d better be ______ when we talk with the foreigners.– Yes, we should believe in ourselves.A. comfortable B. confident C. unusual D. energetic6. —We will build a subway in Fuzhou before 2014.—Wow, ________ excited news ! Will it pass our place?A.what an B .what C.how an D.how7. She is planning on driving. Let’s help her _____ the best roads to take.A. come out B. come up C. catch up with D. come up with8. Most boys_____ guns to dolls while most girls _____ have dolls than guns.A. prefer B. would rather C. would rather D. prefer9. —I hope you don't mind my opening the window. —________. It's much too hot in here.A.Certainly B.Of course not C.All right D.Never mind10. —Where is Zhang Ming?—Oh, don't you know he ________ to Beijing to see his parents and he'll be back tomorrow.A.has gone B.has been C.had gone D. had been2 11. Many kinds of animals are ______ . We must do something to protect them.A. on holiday B. in danger C. on show D. in love12.—Sorry, sir. I made a mistake again. —________. Practice more and you will do better.A.Never mind B.I'm not sure C.You're e D.Don't mention it13.—What was the weather like yesterday?—It was very bad. It rained_____ and people could____ go out.A. hard,hard B.hardly,hard C.hardly, hardly D.hard ,hardly14. Steve Jobs is one of the persons founded pany. His death marked the end of an era (时代).A.whose B.who C.which D. whom15. I can ’t understand ________ Apple’s iPad5.A.why are they so mad about B.why they are so mad aboutC.how are they so mad about D.how they are so mad about二、完形填空(共 1 0小题; 每小题 1 分,满分 1 0分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,从所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选择最佳选项。Years ago, I had a role to play as Ronald McDonald. We visited munity hospitals, bringing a little happiness into a place where no one ever looks forward to going. I loved the project, and I was very proud to be able to make a 16 to those who were experiencing some “ down time”.But I was given the rule that I could not touch anyone within the hospital. I understood why they had this rule, but I didn’t like it. I believe that touching is the most honest form munication we will1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.Full Transcript of Tiger Woods_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Full Transcript of Tiger Woods
&&老虎伍兹的公开道歉信
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}