love being 与love to be in love的区别

您要找的是不是:
街头算命;恋爱百分百
In this moment, I need to be needed, I want to be wanted, I love to be loved.
就是此时此刻,我需要被需要,想要被渴望,我爱着被爱的感觉。 钵?。
In this moment, I need to be needed, I want to be wanted, I love to be loved.
就是此时此刻,我需要被需要,想要被渴望,我爱着被爱的感觉。
If u ever loved me before?how much i wanna know! -the last dance, i'm sure i love to be loved by u!
你曾爱过我吗?我是多么地想知道!这最后的舞蹈,我确定我希望被你爱着。
I love to be loved by you. You're looking kinda scared right now. You're waiting for the wedding vows.
我愿意你爱我。你看起来恐惧现在,你在等待婚姻的誓言。
And in this moment, I need to be needed, want to be wanted, I love to be loved.
就是此时此刻,我需要被需要,想要被渴望,我爱着被爱的感觉。
Love to be loved by you Marc Terenzi I can't believe I'm standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the queen to reign my heart.
我不敢相信,我一直在这儿等了那么多年今天我找到了心的女皇你如此耐心的改变了我的生活 让它变得真实美好我感觉像做梦一般 有些问题很难回答 你明白么?
I can't believe I'm standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the queen to …Yes, I love to be loved by you.
喜欢被你爱着我不敢相信,我一直在这儿等了那么多年今天我找到了心的女皇你如此…
I can not be able to believe I love to be loved by somebody. Therefore, "over love to realize, maybe love is just a lie."
对待爱情我失去了勇气,不再相信会是一场童话,所有的约定都有可能成为真实的谎言。
So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.
谢谢你教会我如何去爱,以及被爱。
Every human being wants the same three things; to love, to be loved, and to know they matter.
每个人都希望相同的三样东西:爱,被爱以及知道自己的重要。
I love a sentence of the song's lyrics most, namely, ‘we all need to love and to be loved.’
我喜欢歌曲里面的其中一句歌词,‘我们都需要爱和被爱。’
A lot of friendship makes life strong. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness in life.
大量的友谊使生命坚强。爱与被爱是生活中最大的幸福。
Life is to be fortified by many friendships . To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness .
生活因有了友谊而坚强,爱与被爱是最大的幸福。
Just as the rudder modulates (controls) the longitude and latitude of an ongoing sea vessel, so arts tell people the essence of life is to love and to be loved.
如同海上航行的船,有舵调控经纬,艺术告诫人们生命的价值和意义乃是爱和被爱。
Life eis to be fortified by many friendships . To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness .
生活因有了友谊而坚强,爱与被爱是最大的幸福。 。
The greatest happiness of life is alive, for a living, we can endeavor, can try to, can go to a struggle, can go to love and to be loved!
人生最大的幸福是活着,因为活着,我们可以追梦,可以努力,可以去奋斗,可以去爱与被爱!
"We have been created to love and to be loved. " just as said by Mother Teresa at the Accepting Nobel Peace Prize.
正如德兰秀女在诺贝尔和平奖颁奖大会上的演讲所说:“我们生来就是要爱和被爱的。”
Life is to be fotified by many friendships. To love and to be loved, is the greatest happiness of existence.
生命由于友谊而增添力量,爱和被爱是一生中的最大幸福。
I pursue to love and to be loved loyally . I do not just focus my love on a single point but to give out to everywhere. I know what to be seized and given up in life.
我忠贞不屈的去追逐爱与被爱,我不把爱锁定、聚焦于一个点,而是散发在每一角落,但我懂得人生该把握什么?放弃什么?
Humans are emotional creatures created with a vast capacity to love and to be loved.
人是有感情的动物,生来就有爱与被爱的巨大能力。
Take some time to love and to be loved – It is greatest gift of life.
花些时间去爱和被爱那是生命最大的礼物。
To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
Is a life worth living, without no one to love and to be loved in return?
在未来没有你爱的人没有爱你的人,生活还有意义吗?
Life's books, records to love and to be loved, two Numbers addition, is an achievement.
生活的书,记录,以爱和被爱,两个数字。此外,就是成就。
So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved…
谢谢你成为那个教我如何去爱,以及被爱的人…
Self-respect involves the love of humans for the life and spiritual dignity. To love and to be loved is complementary and live and grow together.
它关涉到对人的生命实体之爱和精神人格之爱,自爱与爱人是相互依存、共生共长的。
Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness. (Sydney Smith)
生命需要很多友情来加固。爱与被爱都是最大的幸福。
The most beautiful thing in the world is to love and to be loved in return.
是被人喜欢难过,还是喜欢别人难过呢?
The most beautiful thing in the world is to love and to be loved in return.
是被人喜欢难过,还是喜欢别人难过呢?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
No one likes to be laughed at 和No one likes being laughed at 有什么区别
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这里的主要区别是like to do和 like doing,他们都是喜欢做什么like to do指的是一次性的,like doing是经常性的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
like to do 和like doing的区别like to do 指喜欢(特指某一次的)like doing 喜欢做。。。(经常做的)所以两个句子有点细微的差别:No one likes to be laughed at :没人喜欢被人嘲笑(强调一次都不可以)No one likes being laughed at :没人喜欢经常被嘲笑(也...
likes to do吧
如果没有别的提示或语境的话
因为通常情况下没人喜欢被人嘲笑的哪怕一次
扫描下载二维码Love to Be Loved by You_天行健歌单 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的歌单
入选曲目(50)
直接生成动态播播
使用手机扫码收听歌单
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
天行健的其它歌单