how big the room is!和what a big room houseit is!

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
sos!英语好的来!请大家帮忙看看这篇短文存在哪些语句上的问题!My dream home is clean and beautiful.It isn't big,but it's quiet and comfortable.It has two floors.The first floor has a big living room.In the living room,I can talk with my friends and have a party.The second floor is my bedroom and the readroom.In my bedroom,there's a big window.I can see the blue sky and the green trees from my bedroom.My readroom has lots of books,I like reading,so,when the noon,I can read the books with a cup of tea.The most important is the second floor has a very big terrace.In the evening,I set down the rocking chair and see the stars.This is my dream home.It's warm and quiet,isn't it?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The home in my dream...There are two I could talkhold a patyMy bedroom and the reading room are on the second floor.I could see 去掉from my bedroom.reading roomI always read books with a cup of tea at noon.The most important part is there is a very big terrace on the second floor.I always sit the rocking chair This is the home in my dream
为您推荐:
dream- ideal最后一句的也是readroom - study 你是想说书房吧? 没有readroom 这词 reading room 是指阅览室
看星星用 watch
My ideal home is clean and beautiful.It isn't big, but it's quiet and comfortable. It is two-storied building . The first floor has a big living room. In the living room, I can talk with my frien...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
- How about this one,Is it OK? -If there is no big room,it will后边应该跟do,go还是别的什么词选择一个合适的词完成句子.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
doit will do.固定用法,表示这样也行.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用 do 意思是如果没有大屋子的话,这个也还凑合
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
选择题 ( )beautiful the room is! A.What B.How a C.What a D.How
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
How beautiful the room is!What a beautiful room it is!
为您推荐:
应选D,如果加a应为What a beautiful room it is!
D.HowHow修饰形容词
HOW beautiful the room
how beautiful a room
=what a beautiful room
D.How对形容词感叹用How
B感叹句what +9(形容词)+名词+主谓How +形容词+主谓
选B,what后跟形容词+名词,而how后跟形容词或副词
HOw + 形容词 + 名词...!
D.how+形容词/副词+主语+谓语!What (a)+形容词+名词+主语+谓语!
选D 你只要记住 what 后面中心词是名词how的中心词是形容词或副词 此句子可以这样说 what a beautiful room (it is)!how beautiful (the room is )!括号里的表示可以省略。注意 省略的部分是主语和谓语哦。这样就可以看出中心词了。希望可以帮到你。
how 后面直接加形容词或者副词。
扫描下载二维码使用次数:1
入库时间:None
This is Joy’s room.It’s a big room.There are some pictures on the wall(墙).There’s a desk and a chair in her room.The desk is near(在……旁边)the window(窗户).Her bag and pencil case are on the desk.There are some pencils.a pen,a ruler in the pencil case.Joy’s bed is near the desk.Her shoes and a ball are under the bed.Joy and her friends.Kate are often in the room.They like the room very much.
1.Joy’s room is________.
&& A.not small&&& B.not big&&& C.very old
2.There________ in her room.
&& A.is a desk and some chairs.& B.are some desks and chairs.& C.is a desk and a chair.
3.Joy’s pencil case is________
&& A.on the desk&&& B.near the window&&& C.under the bed
4.Her bed is________.
&& A.near the desk&&& B.on the desk&&& C.under the desk
5.________ shoes are under the bed.
&& A.Kate’s&&& B.Joy’s&&& C.Betty and Kate’s
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载}

我要回帖