h t t p : / / p a n . b a i d u. c o m / s / 1 s k A L 3 A X

Add to Comparesss
custom print a b c d e f g h i j k l n m o p q r s t u v w x y z umbrella for advertising
FOB Reference Price:
US $0.8-50
10 Set/Sets feamont umbrella (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
50000 Set/Sets per
Month feamont umbrella
Quick Details
190T Nylon Fabric
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
feamont umbrella
Model Number:
Printing technology:
silk screen
1.8m 2.0m 2.2m 2.4m
fashion design,customized design
Certification:
EU, BS, SGS, CPAI-84
Waterproof, anti-flaming, UV Protect
Frame Material:
plastic,rubber,wooden handle or others
Terms of payment:
L/C, T/T, Western Union,paypal
Open width:
210CM or customized width
colors and Logo:
customized
customized beach umbrella parts
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
carton size:140*23*21CM,8PCS/CTN
Shipped in 18 days after payment
Custom print a b c d e f g h i j k l n m o p q r s t u v w x y z umbrella for advertisingProduct Description Name& Outdoor Decorative Furniture , &Folding Umbrella , umbrellaType&promotional&parasol&umbrella,windproof&beach&parasol&umbrellaSize&46&*8KFrameFunction&Ultraviolet-proof,foldable,waterproof&and&durableFabricMaterial&210D&Oxford&fabric&Color&Customize&or&use&our&existing&stock&color&Printing&Customize&(we&can&design&for&you)AccessoriesTop&steel&Handle&non&Tip&PlasticMOQ&100pcs(no&MOQ&limit&if for blank umbrella)Packing&with/without&self&fabric&pouch,&&8pcs&per&carton&Sample&Time&3---5&working&daysDelivery&time&5--20 days&after&receive&depositPaying&Method&T/T,&LC,Western&Union&are&acceptablePayment&30%&deposit,&70%&balance&against&copy&of&B/LSafe&Eco&Yes,&all&of&materials&are&safe&and&ecoAfter-sale&service&Yes,&we&offer&after-sale&serviceApplication&Outdoor&event,party,advertising&and&beach&Packaging & ShippingCustom print a b c d e f g h i j k l n m o p q r s t u v w x y z umbrella for advertisingPacking detail:Standard high quality cartons&&Shipping:1.&Production&lead&time:&about&15-20days&after&sample&approved&and&deposit&received.2.&Transportation:&by&sea,&by&air,&by&express&such&as&DHL,&UPS,&FEDEX,&TNT,&EMS...&&Our ServicesWhy&choose&us?1.&OEM&and&ODM&services&are&available.2.&Competitive&price&&&high&quality3.&Color&can&be&customized4.&Neither&harmless&to&human&body&nor&to&the&environment5.&Customized&package&is welcomed6.&Sample&is&also&available.About usFreeman Outdoor Company, branch of Freeman International, is a professional outdoor leisure product manufacturer in&China&with excellent experience and skills in production of tents ,umbrellas and flags. Our factories plus professional staff with rich trading experience make up of Freeman's uniqueness.&We&look&forward&to&hearing&from&you&in&the&near&future.You&give&us&a&chance,&we&give&you&a&surprise!FAQ&1.Can&I&get&samples?Sure.&We&usually&provide custom sample.Sample&charge&is depend on your request.We&usually&send&samples&by&FEDEX,UPS,TNT&or&DHL.&If&you&have&carrier&account,&it&will&be&fine&to&ship&with&your&account,&if&not,&you&can&pay&the&freight&charge&to&our&paypal,&we&will&ship&with&our&account.&It&takes&about&2-4&days&to&reach&you,&subject&where&you&are.&2.&How&long&is&the&sample&lead&time?For&existing&samples,&it&takes&1-2&days. If&you&want&your&own&designs,&it&takes 3-5 days. &Anyway,&we&will&response&fast&to&your&request.3.&How&long&is&the&production&lead&time?It&takes 3-7days&for&MOQ.&We&have&large&production&capacity,&which&can&ensure&fast&delivery&time&even&for&large&quantity.&&&
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit:
US $75,000}

我要回帖

更多关于 e h e n t a 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信