续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文作文感谢信(带翻译)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& 原创作文 (感谢支持本站,欢迎对本文进行点评~)
英语作文梦想为话题带翻译
英语作文:以梦想为话题 Let the dream fly
Looking at the sky of life,I'm think about:If you have a dream,Please let the dream fly.
I have a dream, the dream permanently.I want to be a writer, a great writer, a world famous writer.This is my dream, flying dream, not stranded in the satire on the beaches of the dream.I strive for the dream.No matter what others say, it will fly.
My friend, Windsor, also have a dream.She wants to be a doctor.She went to the hospital, the doctor taught her medical treatment method. The doctor asked for a RMB one hundred from Windsor, a large number of began to help achieve your dreams of Windsor. But Windsor at the doctor operation skills, so she gave up. Listen to mama said, Windsor today all day to rush about for food.
WenSi is Windsor's sister.She wants to have a cake shop. WenSi has experienced numerous failures, but she succeeded. She became the most popular cake division in New York. Her cake shop - cake shop as the world's level of success. My congratulations for her. While her poor sister Windsor, lose their dream.
The end of the
I believe my dream will succeed.I am very happy. Ha ha! My dream will fly in the sky of life.Good bye! A dream of friends.
以梦想为话题的英语作文 翻译译文:让梦飞翔
遥望人生的天空,我想:如果你有梦想,请让梦飞翔。
我有一个梦想,永久的梦想。我想成为一个作家,一个伟大的作家,一个世界著名的作家。这是我的梦想,飞翔的梦想,而不是搁浅在讽刺的海滩上的梦想。我向这个梦想努力。不管别人怎么说,它会飞。
我的朋友,温莎,也有一个梦想。她想成为一名医生。她去了医院,请医生教她医疗的方法。医生向温莎索取一百元人民币,开始帮助温莎实现她的梦想。但温莎不懂医生的操作技能,所以她放弃了。听妈妈说,温莎至今为食物奔波。
温思是温莎的妹妹。她想有一个蛋糕店。温思经历了无数次失败,但她成功了。她成为纽约最受欢迎的蛋糕师。她的蛋糕店,成为世界上最有名的蛋糕店。我对她表示祝贺。而她可怜的姐姐温莎,失去梦想。
我相信我的梦想会成功的。我很高兴。哈哈!我的梦想将会在天空中飞翔。再见!拥有梦想的朋友们。
更多与《英语作文梦想为话题带翻译》相关的文章
Copyright&
创新作文网[] ALL Rights Reserved您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
英语作文感谢信万能句子带翻译.doc 31页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
英语作文感谢信万能句子带翻译
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语作文感谢信万能句子带翻译
篇一:英语作文感谢信万能句子带翻译范例1Dear Laura,I was truly enraptured beyond expression to receive your flowers which turned our living room into a garden. How considerate and wonderful of you to remember my birthday. You just couldn”t have selected anything I had have liked more! You have a positive genius for selecting the right gift!The four years I spent with you at the college have been the pleasantest period in my life. I will cherish this memory forever. How nice it would be to see you again.You have been more than kind, and I won”t ever forget it. My love and deepest gratitude, now and always!Sincerely yours,Jane范例2Dear Dan and Laura,Jim and I want to thank you for the beautiful salad bowl set. We are looking forward to getting lots of use out of your thoughtful and practical wedding gift.We are having fun getting organized in our little apartment. Soon we will be ready for company, and we will giving you a call. After all the times you have had us over for dinner, we will get to play host for a change.Thanks again for the lovely gift.Fondly,Minnie范例3Dear Mrs. Gorden,I”d like you to know how much the week at your lovely house meant to me. I not only enjoyed myself immensely, but also I felt relaxed and refreshed as I haven”t felt for months.Please give my love to Helen. It was so nice being with her again just like our old days together at school.Many thanks to you and Mr. Gordon for asking me.Sincerely yours,Jean Brown范例1亲爱的劳拉,我是真正的狂喜的无法表达能收到你的鲜花,把我们的客厅变成一个花园。太贴心和奇妙的你还记得我的生日。你就不能选择任何我喜欢的!你有一个积极的天赋选择合适的礼物!四年我和你一起度过在大学一直在我的生活中最令人愉快的时期。我将珍惜这永远的记忆。太棒了,再次见到你。你有多善良,而且我永远不会忘记它。我的爱,最深的谢意,现在和永远!谨致问候,简范例2Dear Dan and Laura,Jim and I want to thank you for the beautiful salad bowl set. We are looking forward to getting lots of use out of your thoughtful and practical wedding gift.We are having fun getting organized in our little apartment. Soon we will be ready for company, and we will giving you a call. After all the times you have had us over for dinner, we will g
正在加载中,请稍后...★my friend英语作文-谢谢你,朋友-英文写作翻译英语作文-无忧考网
my friend英语作文-谢谢你,朋友
无忧考网为您整理了“my friend英语作文-谢谢你,朋友”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
Last Thursday in a Chinese class, the teacher on the blackboard to give us a few questions, let us independently in the classroom, I quickly opened the bag to take out, can turn a look, ah! That's the rest, which is enough! I'm worried about, then I neighbors classmate to see and looked at me, and their busy yourself go, who also didn't respond to me, then I am more anxious, how to do it? I really regret that I did not buy a book to spare it? In an emergency, I had to ask my friend, Li Jiancheng. He still had a little hesitation, but I was very anxious to see him, but he also reluctant to use the new book to lend me. It makes me very touched, I felt this stone in my heart, I hit my heart to thank him! Thank him when I most need to help extended him a helping hand, let me not as scolded, as for fall under a don't do homework for... Let me be happy to listen to the teacher to finish this lesson.Thank you! My friend, although this is a small thing, but this matter has made me very moved, after this matter, I believe our friendship will be deeper and deeper!上周星期四的一节语文课上,老师在黑板上给我们出了几道题,让我们在课堂上独立完成,我迅速的打开书包把本子拿出来,可翻开一看,啊!就剩下这么一点儿了,哪够写啊!我正在发愁,这时我左邻右舍的同学看到了,望了望我,又各自忙自己的去了,谁也没搭理我,这时我更急了,怎么办呢?我真后悔当时怎么没多买一个本子备用呢?紧急之下,我只好向我的朋友:李见成,借了。开始他还有点儿犹豫,可又见我很着急,只好把他自己也舍不得用的新本子借给了我。这让我很感动,我心中的这块石头落地,我打心里谢谢他!谢谢他在我最需要帮助的时候伸出了他援助之手,让我不至于挨骂,不至于落下个不做作业之名,不至于……让我开开心心听老师讲完这节课。谢谢你!我的朋友,虽然这是一件小小的事情,但这件事却使我非常感动,经过这件事后相信我们的友谊会更深更浓!}

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信