stand at the windowbarbecue stand

---We all had a lot of fun at the barbecue yesterday. Pity you weren’t there. ---I really should have gone with you, but I on some remaining problems. A.was working B.would workC.workedD.had work 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
---We all had a lot of fun at the barbecue yesterday. Pity you weren’t there. ---I really should have gone with you, but I ________ on some remaining problems. A.was working B.would workC.workedD.had worked
解析试题分析:考查时态。句意:—在昨天的烧烤聚会上我们都玩得很愉快。很遗憾你不在那里。—我本应该和你在一起的。但是我在处理一些遗留的问题。根据句意说明是在昨天烧烤聚会这一过去时间所发生的事情,使用过去进行时的时态。故A正确。考点:考查时态点评:时态题的考查关键是抓住句子的上下文含义和句中的时间状语。要根据时间状语来选择合适的时态,在平时的学习中要注意积累有关时态的用法和各种时态的特殊之处。
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年黑龙江省鹤岗一中高二下学期期中考试英语
题型:完型填空
We all know that language can sometimes get lost in translation. But do you know that some facial【小题1】may also be【小题2】in cross-cultural situations?According to a study by Glasgow University, Europeans look【小题3】&a person's whole face 【小题4】people from East Asia focus 【小题5】on the eyes. Researchers recorded the eye movements of 13 Westerners and 13 Easterners as they observed pictures of expressive faces. They were asked to【小题6】the pictures into the following categories: happy, sad, surprised, fearful, disgusted, angry, or neutral. The team found East Asians focus much more attention on the eyes and also make a &【小题7】number of mistakes. Different from Europeans, they【小题8】&to have a more difficult time&&【小题9】&the difference between a face that looks fearful as opposed to surprised, and disgusted as opposed to angry. "Westerners look at the eyes and the mouth【小题10】, whereas Easterners【小题11】the eyes and neglect the mouth," said researcher Rachael Jack. "This means that Easterners have【小题12】&in telling apart facial expressions that look similar around the eye region." Jack said that the differences in eye movement reflected a cultural【小题13】in the way people use their faces to express themselves. Easterners use the eyes more and the mouth&【小题14】 . The difference in the use of text message "emoticons" (表情符号)【小题15】&the idea. Easterners use the eyes to【小题16】&emotion, for example "^-^" for happy and "┬_┬" for sad. Westerners,【小题17】, use the mouth, for example ":-)" for happy and ":-(" for sad. The researchers said their results showed communication between people is much more【小题18】&than previously thought. When it 【小题19】&communicating emotions across cultures, Easterners and Westerners can find themselves【小题20】&in translation.【小题21】&&A.expressions B.appearances C.featuresD.differences【小题22】A.interesting B.confusing C.outstanding D.surprising【小题23】A.across B.forC.on D.into【小题24】A.when B.as C.while D.if【小题25】A.reallyB.mainly C.slightly D.nearly【小题26】&A.make B.turn C.get D.put【小题27】A.small B.big C.fewer D.larger【小题28】A.need B.attempt C.tend D.intend【小题29】&A.saying B.telling C.knowingD.judging【小题30】A.in a different way B.in equal measure C.in turns D.alternatively【小题31】A.favor B.approve C.findD.focus【小题32】A.difficultyB.abilityC.possibilityD.certainty【小题33】A.interestB.gap C.similarity D.concern【小题34】A.little B.least C.less D.more【小题35】A.supports B.opposes C.rejects D.counts【小题36】&A.make B.create C.convey D.prove【小题37】&A.therefore B.however C.althoughD.moreover【小题38】A.separated B.related C.expected D.complicated【小题39】&A.comes to B.talks about C.turns to D.gets to【小题40】A.puzzling B.lost C.excitingD.upset
来源:甘肃省古浪一中2010届高三第一次诊断考试英语试题
题型:阅读理解
&When he thought of the past, my grandfather would sometimes show us photographs of himself at school. They were brown and faded, and it was hard to believe that the blurred(模糊) figure of the little boy in the short trousers and socks could ever have been Grandfather. Besides, he wore a cap --- all the boys in the photographs wore caps pulled so far forward that half of their faces were obscured. When Grandfather asked us to pick him out from the group, we would surely point to the wrong boy.On one such occasion my younger sister, aged six, burst into tears when Grandfather proudly guided her finger to the right boy. "How could that boy be you?" she cried. "He should have a beard." We were, of course, all convinced that grandfathers should have beards, preferably white and bushy, like our own grandfather's."I was a good scholar," Grandfather would say, wagging his beard over the photographs. "I should have been top of the class if I hadn't had to get up at six every morning to milk the cows and chop the wood, and again when I came home from school.""But Saturdays? What did you do on Saturdays?""Saturdays, if it was fine, I'd be out all day in the fields with the men," replied Grandfather. "And if it was wet, I'd be helping my mother with odd jobs round the house. There wasn't much time for studying."We all tried hard to imagine what it would have been like to have seen Grandfather getting up at crack of dawn and never, obviously, having a moment for himself. It seemed we had learnt something from what Grandfather had said about his childhood.41. In the first paragraph of this passage, what the author really tells us is that ________ .A. his grandfather used to wear short trousers, socks and a cap as wellB. it was difficult to tell which of the boys in the photographs was GrandfatherC. he didn't believe Grandfather wore a cap pulled forward when he was at schoolD. it was fun to watch boys in the photographs wearing caps pulled forward42. The author's sister burst into tears because________.A. she did not get a chance to pick out Grandfather in the photographsB. she was told which was the right boy before she herself could pick him outC. other children did not agree with her that Grandfather should have had a beardD. she found Grandfather in the photographs did not have a beard43. When Grandfather said, "I should have been top of the class...", he meant ________ .A. if he had had more time for studying, he would have been the best in his classB. he should have spent more time studying rather than playing ball gamesC. his school days should not have been so hard and miserableD. he could have never been the best student even if he had studied still harder44. In the last paragraph the author said, "We all tried hard to imagine..." because ________ .A. the figures of the boys in the photographs were small and blurredB. the children had never experienced life like that of GrandfatherC. the photographs Grandfather showed them were brown and fadedD. Grandfather failed to tell them about his childhood in detail
来源:安徽省合肥市2010年高三第二次教学质量检测英语试题
&&& Homebuyers nationwide are watching housing prices going up, up, and up. “How high can they go?” is the question on everyone’s lips? “As long as interest rates stay around 5 percent, there’s no telling,” remarked one realtor in Santa Monica, California. “It’s crazy,” said Tim, who is looking for a house near the beach. “In 1993, I bought my first place, a two-bedroom condominium in Venice, for $70,000. My friends thought then that I was overpaying. Five years later, I had to move. I sold it for $230,000, which was a nice profit. Last year, while visiting friends here, I saw in the local paper that the exact same condo was for sale for $510,000!” It is a seller’s market. Homebuyers feel like they have to offer at least 10 percent more than the asking price. Donna, a new owner of a one-bedroom condo in Venice Beach, said, “That’s what I did. I told the owner that whatever anyone offers you, I’ll give you $20,000 more, under the table, so you don’t have to pay your realtor any of it. I was tired of looking.” Tim says he hopes he doesn’t get that desperate. “Whether you decide to buy or decide not to buy, you still feel like you made the wrong decision. If you buy, you feel like you overpaid. If you don’t buy, you want to kick yourself for passing up a great opportunity.” Everyone says the bubble(泡沫) has to burst sometime, but everyone hopes it will burst the day after they sell their house. Even government officials have no idea what the future will bring. “All we can say is that, inevitably, these things go in cycles,” said the state director of housing. “What goes up must come down. But, as we all know, housing prices always stay up a little higher than they go down. So you can’t lose over the long run. Twenty years down the road, your house is always worth more than you paid for it.” 60.If Tim had sold his flat last year, he could have earned &&&&&&&&&. A.$ 510,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.$ 440,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.$ 280,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.$ 160,00061.Donna paid another $ 20,000 to the owner secretly because &&&&&&&&&. A.she felt like offering 10% more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.secret money made low price C.the owner asked for the money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.she was bored with bargaining 62.We can infer from Tim’s words in paragraph 4 that &&&&&&&&&&. A.homebuyers feel hesitate facing rising house prices B.buying a house is always a great opportunity C.homebuyers never make the right decision D.both sellers and buyers become desperate63.What is the author’s opinion about the housing bubble? &&&&&&&&& A.It is something everyone hates to see B.Only experts know when it will burst C.It is unavoidable in the regular circles D.It usually stays for about twenty years
来源:2011届安徽省百校论坛高三第一次联合考试英语卷
It s just a small, white envelope stuck among the branches of our Christmas tree.It has been there for the past 10 years or so.It all began because my husband Mike hated Christmas—the commercial aspects of Christmas-overspending.Knowing he felt this way, I decided one year to avoid the usual presents.The idea came in an unusual way. Our son Kevin, who was 12 that year, was wrestling at the junior level at th and shortly before Christmas, there was a match against a team sponsored by a church.These youngsters, dressed in ragged clothes, presenting a sharp contrast to our boys in their beautiful dresses and shoes.As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team was wrestling without headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect a wrestler's ears.It was a luxury that the poor team obviously could not afford.Well, we ended up defeating them.Mike, seated beside me, shook his head sadly, "I wish just one of them could have won," he said."They have a lot of potential, but losing like this could take the heart right out of them." That's when the idea for his present came.That afternoon, I went to a local sporting goods store and bought wrestling headgear and shoes for the youngsters and sent them anonymously (匿名地) to the church.On Christmas Eve? I placed the envelope on the tree, the note inside telling Mike what I had done and that this was his gift from me.His smile was the brightest thing about Christmas that year and in the following years. For each Christmas, I followed the tradition.The envelope became the highlight of our Christmas.It was always the last thing opened on Christmas morning and our children, ignoring their new toys, would stand with wide-eyed expectation as their dad lifted the envelope from the tree to show its contents.As the children grew, they joined. May we all remember the reason for Christmas, and the true Christmas spirit this year and always.God bless梡ass this along to your friends and loved ones.【小题1】The author avoids usual Christmas presents because her husband _____.A.likes cheap Christmas presentsB.likes expensive Christmas presentsC.dislikes spending much on large Christmas presentsD.dislikes spending much on unmeaningful Christmas gifts【小题2】The underlined word "luxury" in Paragraph 2 means "_____".A.something of poor qualityB.something abundantC.something strangeD.something expensive【小题3】From the passage we can infer that in character the husband is _____.A.modest and matureB.kind and practicalC.strong-willed and vainD.optimistic and outgoing【小题4】What is the most exciting thing for the family at Christmas?A.Preparing gifts.B.Exchanging gifts.C.Opening the envelope.D.Writing Christmas cards.
来源:2010年福建省厦门市高二下学期质量检测英语卷
阅读文章后,从第50至54题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳答案。 We all hate speed cameras,don’t we?They’re not there to slow drivers down and lower the road accidents;they just make money for the government.They trick us,cost us cold hard cash,disturb us from driving properly and are unfair. Well,here’s a surprising thing:what if there were facts that the boring cameras actually saved lives?It’s a conclusion difficult to ignore when you look at what’s happening in France,a country with a historically poor record of road safety. There were 16,617 road deaths in 1972 in France for example,but that dropped to 8412 by 1995 following rules such as compulsory(强迫的)seat belt wearing in 1990 and a lowering of the blood alcohol limit to 0.05 in 1995. Last year, the road deaths dropped below 5,000 for the first time,or 4.9 percent less than2004.Comparing road deaths to populating in 2005,that’s about 817 per million people compared with Australia’s 806. And guess what?Last year the number of speed cameras on French roads reached 1,000 and the government plans to double that within the next three years. Okey, you know the arguments on the increased traffic safety and cameras. for-inco me, but in seems in France there’s been a major cultural change brought on by radars and other laws. A theer-hour, wine-soaked lunch with a quick rush back to the office is no longer on. Traveling on the highways,it is rare to see anyone breaking the 130km/h speed limit when one few traveled below it. The speed cameras are clearly signed so drivers know when they are coming There’s even all official web site listing fixed and mobile camera locations and it is updated regularly Maybe it is because of such transparency by government,rather than the secrecy too often used by authorities in many other countries that more French can enjoy their life thanks to speed cameras【小题1】We can learn from the first paragraph that&&&&&.A.speed cameras cost us our livesB.speed cameras help HS drive properlyC.most people think speed cameras are good for slowing drivers downD.most people think speed cameras are used to make money for the government【小题2】In France, a driver should obey the following rules EXCEPT&&&&&&.A.blood alcohol limit loweringB.speed limit obeyingC.camera location updatingD.seat belt wearing【小题3】The underlined word ‘‘transparency’’ in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to&&&&.A.honestyB.opennessC.innocence D.strictness【小题4】Now you can seldom see in France&&&&&&.A.lunch time last long with drunk people rushing back to officeB.people drive at a speed of less than 130 km/hC.drivers drive according to the traffic lightsD.police conduct traffic in streets【小题5】What is the text mainly about? A.The argument on speed cameras B The drivers in France hating speed cameras C.France does successfully in controlling road accidents D.France takes many measures in controlling road accidents
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您要找的是不是:
Drink less milk tea which may contains high calorie , high oil and no nutrition at all. Eat less salt , sootiness and barbecue food .
少喝奶茶,因为高热量,高油、没有营养价值可言,长期饮用,还要减少食用盐腌,烟熏,烧烤的食物。
Sundays, sometimes I and my friends there swimming and games, We will bring some of the barbecue food and drink, To enjoy a happy afternoon.
在星期天,我有时会和我的朋友在那里游泳和游戏,我们会准备一些食物烧烤和饮料,享受高兴的一个下午。
It should be a relaxing night when you can overlook the beautiful view of Victoria Harbour while enjoying a drink and the fresh and delicious barbecue food with your friends.
欣赏维港的迷人景致,享受新鲜美味的烧烤美食,与三五知己轻谈浅酌,必然是周末的赏心乐事。
The garden is located in the terrace on the third floor of the hotel and you can taste spicy barbecue food facing sea freeze.
露天烧烤花园位于酒店三楼露台,任由您迎着海风品尝香气扑鼻的烧烤食物。
To stove, for example, Argentina sold in the stove must be accompanied by a specially designed grill Pan and user-friendly, family barbecue food.
以炉灶为例,在阿根廷销售的炉灶必须附有特别设计的烤架和烤盘,方便用家烧烤食物。
The electric roaster can drain the excessive oil produced in the barbecue so as to regulate the oil content in the barbecue food for fitting different favors.
它能有效控制并排出烧烤食物在烤盘产生的过量油脂,调节烧烤食物油脂含量,使烧烤食物能适合各种不同人群的口味。
You can take the barbecue food and device in the date in if you have phoned and booked before two days.
您仅需提前至少两天电话预订就可以在出游当天取走食品和设备。
Calvert did not like barbecue food and declared that the smells remained in the house for days, so her guests always sweltered on a flat unshaded spot a quarter of a mile from the house.
卡尔弗特太太不喜欢野宴上的食品,并且声称好几天之后房子里都还有那些气味,所以她的客人就常常被安排在一个离住宅四分之一英里的平坦而没有遮荫的地点热汗淋漓地吃着。
PAHs can also be located in charred barbecue food and coal-burning plants.
在烤焦的食物和燃煤的工厂中也能找到多环芳烃。
At ordinary times the person with serious mouthfeel, this what is appropriate to the occasion eats hot food less, wait like chaffy dish barbecue, food keeps delicate, eat vegetable more.
平时口感重的人,这时宜少吃辛辣食品,如火锅烧烤等,饮食保持清淡,多吃蔬菜。
We are committed to the production of meat processing enterprises with a comprehensive, safe, reliable products, widely used: fruit, meat products. Barbecue. Food, such as the use and appreciation.
我们致力于为加工肉食品的生产企业提供全面、安全、可靠的产品,广泛应用于:水果、肉食品、烧烤、餐饮、玩赏等用途。
Scenic area scenic spots, one after another, the area supporting service facilities, food has game barbecue and fast food restaurants, live with" jungle cabin".
风景区景色秀丽,胜景迭出,区内配套服务设施完善,食有野味烧烤和快餐厅,住有“丛林小木屋”。
Very beautiful deep wine quality, low acidity, high tannins and soft, very suitable for cattle and sheep with a rowof barbecue and other food.
酒质十分优美浑厚,酸度低,单宁高而柔和,极适合搭配烧烤牛羊排等食物。
Outdoor barbecue ready to eat food and spices which are less likely to fatten up ah?
户外烧烤准备什么吃更多的食物和调味品,是不容易增肥啊?
Some families even set up a barbecue range and sell food and drinks. That's quite a good idea, as there are already some families that didn't bring quite enough.
有的家庭很早就支起了炉灶,在这里卖烧烤、饮料,这的确是个很好的主意,因为有的家庭没有带来足够的食物。
Barbecue allowed an abundance of food to be cooked at once and quickly became the go-to menu item for large gatherings like church festivals and neighborhood picnics.
烧烤可以一次烹饪大量的食物,而且很快成为大型集会像教会节日和邻里野餐的经典菜。
We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vegetarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!
好吧,无论如何,我会准备一黪素食的,到时见!
Look for large numbers of restaurants of a similar kind - barbecue in rural Texas, Mexican food in Chicago - where competition will work its magic.
寻找比较多同类餐馆——得克萨斯的乡下烧烤,芝加哥的墨西哥食物——竞争在这些地方发挥了神奇的力量。
Invite some students to give comments on the report. And at last the teacher make a conclusion about the right way to choose food for a barbecue.
部分组长汇报,其余同学对其汇报内容做记录,邀请部分同学就组长的汇报做出评价。
Although Frenchman Fabien Cassisa has been in Shenzhen for only a few months, he can tell which barbecue stand has the best food in Baishizhou, a popular urban village in Nanshan District.
虽然法国小伙子法比·加西亚在深圳只有短短几个月时间,他对南山区白石洲周边的烧烤摊却已经相当熟悉了。
Sometimes our family will have the barbecue outside, we share our food and play games so happily.
有时候我们家人也会在户外野餐,我们分享彼此的食物,愉快地玩游戏。
Because the aroma of barbecue flavor assail the nostrils , food Youwei's become the party of choice for many people.
因为烤肉味道香气扑鼻、食之有味,成为许多人聚会的首选。
Visitors can enjoy the distinctive clothing and exotic dances while tasting the local food, such as barbecue with secret sauce, local mellow milk tea "Chai, " among others.
游人们可以观赏到独特的服装和充满异国情调的舞蹈,品尝当地的食物,像粘着神秘酱汁的烧烤,喝着甘美的奶茶。
Fresh meat is a good dad guy Guangzhou Food Equipment Co. , Ltd. to build the barbecue brand, the company specialized in food technology and equipment development, production and brand promotion.
老爹烤肉是广州好食佬食品设备有限公司打造的烧烤品牌,公司专门从事食品技术设备的研发、生产及品牌推广。
The main food here are old Peking copper pot shabushabu and charcoal fire barbecue, and when talking about character food we have to say the charcoal fire barbecue.
这里主营老北京铜锅涮肉和炭火烤肉,要说特色还得说这炭火烤肉。
Along with fried chicken, corn bread and hush puppies, barbecue came to be known as a "soul food" dish.
炸鸡,小麦面包,油炸玉米饼,烧烤被称为“灵魂食品”。
Fried or grilled food whether the food itself, as long as the hot and cold sex by Fried or barbecue, are easy to yeet hay food.
油炸或火烤的食物不管食物本身的冷热性,只要采用油炸或烧烤,都是易上火的食物。
In recent years, driven by tourism, Phoenix barbecue supper to flourish and become the Phoenix food in a beautiful landscape.
近几年,因旅游业的带动,凤凰夜宵烧烤蓬勃发展,成为凤凰美食中一道亮丽的风景。
Almost all kinds of food can be used to make barbecue, such as pork, beef, mutton, vegetables and so on.
多种食物可以用来做烧烤,比如猪肉、牛肉、羊肉还有蔬菜等等啦。
Orlando sea world and Tampa pucci garden every year in February began at the barbecue party is shirt-sleeve, the food, the scene music performing one of largest U.
奥兰多海洋世界和坦帕普希花园在每年2月开始举行的烧烤派对是融合了美食、现场音乐表演全美最大户外活动之一。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 cant stand the rain 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信