电视剧岀生入死证明是写的英文名,上不了户囗,怎么办

兹证明前面影印件与远安县妇幼保健院于二00七年十月三十一日为宋佳宜出具的《出生医学证明》(出生证编号H)的原件相符。原件上的“湖北省远安县妇幼保健院出生医学证明专用章”的印鉴属实。 的翻译是:I hereby certify that photocopies and Yuanan County Hospital on October 31, 2007 for the Song Jiayi in front of the medical certificate of birth issued by the (birth certificate numbers H) match the original. The original "Yuanan County, Hubei Province of MCH hospital medical certificate of 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
兹证明前面影印件与远安县妇幼保健院于二00七年十月三十一日为宋佳宜出具的《出生医学证明》(出生证编号H)的原件相符。原件上的“湖北省远安县妇幼保健院出生医学证明专用章”的印鉴属实。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This is to certify copies and Yuan Anxian front MCH on October 31, 2007 issued to Song Jiayi "medical certificate of birth" (birth certificate number H) of the original match. On the original "Hubei Yuan Anxian MCH medical certificate of birth seal" of the Seals.
I hereby certify that photocopies and Yuanan County Hospital on October 31, 2007 for the Song Jiayi in front of the medical certificate of birth issued by the (birth certificate numbers H) match the original. The original "Yuanan County, Hubei Province of MCH hospital medical certificate of
I hereby certify that photocopies and Yuanan County Hospital on October 31, 2007 for the Song Jiayi in front of the medical certificate of birth issued by the (birth certificate numbers H) match the original. The original "Yuanan County, Hubei Province of MCH hospital medical certificate of
正在翻译,请等待...
Front this proof the copy and the Yuan'an County women's and children's dispensary write up "Birth Medicine in October 31, 2007 for Song Jiayi To prove" (birth certificate numbers H) original part match case.On the original part “the Hubei Province Yuan'an County women's and children's disp
相关内容&a米爹乡 Mi Diexiang & a电邮地址 Electricity postal address & a站起来 看下身材 Stands looks at the stature & a2012spring dsu-disney program 2012spring dsu迪斯尼节目 & aUsername or Password is incorrect. 用户名或密码是不正确的。 & a终身大事无心管,亲戚朋友摧喜糖,心中有苦说不出, 回答只能笑来搪;
& a看不到你就想你,看到你就念着你 Blind you think you, saw you are reading you & a我叫刘舒欣,你可以叫我舒欣 My name am Liu Shu to be joyful, you may call me to extend joyful & a在美国历史上 In American history & a我看到一只苍蝇 I see to a fly & afax job incomp lete 电传工作incomp lete & aEnd of the game. Pass. Never look back. 正在翻译,请等待... & anonloopng segments nonloopng段 & a这个真是太重口味 This really is the too heavy taste & a不同地区 Different area & abefore the Age of Industry and Technology 在产业和技术之前的年龄 & als this your ruler? ls这个您的统治者? & aBUT NOT LESS THAN 正在翻译,请等待...
& a幸运的是,这场比赛最后我赢了 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWhatever you give a woman she will make greater! 什么您给妇女她将使更加伟大! & apreoccupied with
the quest for fame and fortune,people tend to push aside their thankful hearts 对对名望和时运的搜寻出神,人们倾向于推挤在旁边他们感激的心脏 & a动漫的 Animation & aDo not call on you and your mind? 不拜访您和您的头脑? & a怀有希望的,抱有希望的 Harbors the hope, holds the hope & a然后大多数学生天天上网,一的一天一小时,有的一天两个小时 Then the majority students access the net daily, a day hour, some day two hours & aTo the world you may be one person,to me you are my whole world 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTHE BIGGEST NUMBER THAT CAN BE FORMED IS 3 TO THE POWER OF 21.ARRANGE THE NUMBERS SO THAT 21 IS ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF 3 可以被形成的最大的数字是3到21.ARRANGE的力量数字,以便21在右上角的3 & a一次服务800.过夜1500 One time serves 800. to pass the night 1500 & a它导致了政治、经济和权力的高度集中以及大量社会成员的边缘化 它导致了政治、经济和权力的高度集中以及大量社会成员的边缘化 & a后来,叶卡捷琳娜二世派人把琥珀屋搬到圣彼得堡郊外他避暑的宫殿中 Afterwards, Ye Kajie Lin elegant two th sent the human to move to the amber room the St. Petersburg suburb he the summer vacation in the palace & aits pretty city of china 瓷它俏丽的城市 & a组织安全隐患大排查 The organization security hidden danger big platoon looks up & a从阿甘身上我得到了很多启示,第一:我们要忠于友谊,忠于爱情,忠于承诺。第二:我们要坚持自己的方向,努力做好自己该做的,有颗善良的心,与人为善。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPls check & let me know how many grige fabric used for below orders? Pls检查&告诉我多少grige织品为下面命令使用了? & aThe army officer warned his men to fire the moment the enemy appeared 陆军将校警告他的人射击片刻敌人看上去 & a我心中的地方 In my heart place & aTwo pills each tume,three times a day 二个药片每tume,每星期三次 & a竖井设一段夹层。 The shaft supposes section of bands. & aThe sales Manager position advertised in the Chicago Tribune on October 12 intrigues me. I believe you will find me well-qualified. 做广告的销售主任位置在芝加哥Tribune在10月12日吸引我。 我相信您将找到我胜任有余。 & a本系统在网站建设过程中,前台用Dreamweaver软件制作相关网页,用ASP实现动态交互;后台用SQL Server2000建设数据库,从而构建了可以在线学习的辅助教学系统。 This system in the website construction process, the onstage with the Dreamweaver software manufacture correlation homepage, realizes dynamically with ASP Backstage with SQL Server2000 construction database, thus constructed has been possible the online study auxiliary teaching system. & aSéparation de mettre fin au début Un peu revient plus rapidement & aWith petrol at 1.08 a litre,the UK is the second most expensive country in Europe. However, diesel is more expensive in the UK than anywhere else in Europe---1.13 a litre. 与汽油在1.08一公升,英国是次要个昂贵的国家在欧洲。 然而,柴油比别处是昂贵在英国在欧洲---1.13一公升。 & a她不会放弃学英语。 She cannot give up study English. & a你可以及时的寻求帮助 You may prompt seek the help & aMy silence doesn't mean that I quit. It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who refuse to understand 正在翻译,请等待...
& a快要睡觉了 Soon has slept & aI am
free 我自由 & aReally do not know if the day should not, perhaps you are simply, I do not understand you, do not blame me, because I do not affect you, no matter what. 真正地不要知道天是否不应该,或许您简单地是,我不明白您,不责备我,因为我不影响您,不管。 & a这里到处是行人 正在翻译,请等待...
& aquadruple-play 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我refuel! superstar! 我加油! 超级明星! & aYour video 您的录影 & a我跟你不是很熟悉,为什么你老是提 I with you am not very familiar, why do you always raise & a还有,两个人总是会产生矛盾,我希望我们能相互理解 Also, two people always can have the contradiction, I hoped we can understand mutually & a我们很高兴您能喜欢我们的产品。 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahe check inn was a big dissappoinment. After a long flight we arrived at @2..30 pm to be told our room not ready .We then had to hang around in winter clothes for another hour and even then had to complain to get access to our room . A bad start but afterwhich everything was excellent 他检查旅店是一大dissappoinment。 在一次长的飞行我们到达了在pm将告诉的@2..30我们的室不准备好之后。我们在冬天衣裳必须然后徘徊另一个小时,并且然后平衡必须抱怨得到对我们的室的通入。 一个坏开始,但afterwhich一切是优秀的 & a兹证明前面影印件与远安县妇幼保健院于二00七年十月三十一日为宋佳宜出具的《出生医学证明》(出生证编号H)的原件相符。原件上的“湖北省远安县妇幼保健院出生医学证明专用章”的印鉴属实。 Front this proof the copy and the Yuan'an County women's and children's dispensary write up "Birth Medicine in October 31, 2007 for Song Jiayi To prove" (birth certificate numbers H) original part match case.On the original part “the Hubei Province Yuan'an County women's and children's disp &更多疑问请点击这里哦
如果单位不肯写英语在职证明怎么办啊?
事业单位真是麻烦,可以请翻译公司翻译的吗?谢谢
 8250人浏览
 11 个回答
 1 人关注
1、不用翻译公司,浪费钱,就在网上搜个自己改改吧。2、最好不要让单位替你写吧,自己写好了,让单位领导过目,没问题就签字,这样比较好。如果你让单位来替你写英文证明,估计绝大多数单位都不会给你开的,这和是否事业单位没关系。人家嫌麻烦啊,换了是我们也不愿意的。3、最好字小点,把中英文写同一页,上面英文,下面中文。看起来,好像下面的中文是上面的英文的翻译。这样领导看得到中文,签字时心里安定些。&&否则,如果领导英文不好的话,肯定不敢随便在英文证明上签字的。换了咱们是个英文不太好的领导,也不敢签的。给你个范本做参考吧用有单位红头的纸打印,负责人签名,盖公章。我这个版本是中英文都在一页纸内。To:&&&&The Visa OfficerRe:&&&&Visa ApplicationDear Sir or Madam:&&&&This is to certify that Ms.* (Passport No.: G**,DOB**.*.*) has been working in *co. as the chief of the general office since Jan.2000. Her monthly income is RMB * yuan.&&She has been permitted to have a holiday to European Countries which is scheduled from Sep.2011 to Qct.,2011. All the expenses occurred during her visit will be paid by herself and her position in our company will be kept .Your favorable consideration will be much appreciated.&&&&Thank you very much for your attention.&&&&Yours faithfully,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Master:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tel:0755-*&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fax:0755-*&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Add:28Floor,* Building,*Road,,FUTIAN,SHENZHEN&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Date:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 工作单位证明致:尊敬的官阁下&&&&兹有我单位*女士(护照号码:G2**,出生日期:19**.*.*)在*公司工作,任办公室主任,加入我公司的时间是2000年1月,她的月收入是*元。 现我公司同意其利用假期前往欧洲旅游,假期为2011年9月—10月。她个人支付其在欧洲旅游期间的所有费用。我单位承诺会保留她的职务。&&&&特此证明!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 总经理签名: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 总经理直线电话:0755-*&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 传真号码:0755-*&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 公司盖章&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单位地址:深圳市福田区*路*大厦28层&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我是自己翻译好拿去盖章给领导签字就ok,不用单位写什么翻译,最好就是你写个中英对照的领导看,他们怕麻烦的话你就写个保证在上面,递资料交英文的上去就行。还有个事情,其实不一定要你单位法人签名的,其实是你的主管就可以了,下面写明是办公室主任或者你科室主任,主要有单位印章就行了,不过看你领导这么难说话,盖章都不知道行不行
我自个写了英文的在职准假证明,翻译给人事的头说了,人家勉强签字盖章了,用的抬头纸,这个很重要。后来另一个同事去开,死活不给签英文的了,只好弄了中文的签字盖章然后自己再准备一份英文的,就当是对中文在职证明的翻译了
没必要找翻译公司吧,网上这么多模板在,随便倒一个对照单位出的中文证明修改一下就行了。正式的国家公文行文中,是没有英文证明的,所以英文的在职证明也不一定要盖章。
其实上面已经提供好了,中英文打在一张纸上,负责人只要在最后签字就可以了,因为他们不懂英文的话是不会签字的,一张纸上可以把签名设计成上面英语下面汉语,这样子就只需要一个签字。。
1. 自己写好, 请单位盖章领导签字2. 如果单位不认可英文, 可以写中文的并盖章签名, 送公证处翻译并公证就可以。
我觉得贵单位这么做可能是因为HR看不懂英文,不敢担责任,你应该弄个中英文对照的,然后收入,工作年限之类的都用阿拉伯数字,这样估计就能签给你了
如果单位不肯出英文的,那就自己翻译,一样ok。祝一切顺利:)
可以到当地社区或居委会、派出所出证明!
但英文证明不也是要单位抬头的信纸吗?
但英文证明不也是要单位抬头的信纸吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 岀生月日较好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信