let's let和make的区别 this jacket only the cropped jacket not the skirt please in a silver fabric from styl

Beyonce shows off her long legs as she flashes some flesh in slit-to-the-thigh skirt | Daily Mail Online
Beyonce shows off her long legs as she flashes some flesh in slit-to-the-thigh skirt
08:39 BST, 22 December 2014
09:45 BST, 22 December 2014
It may have been a maxi skirt, yet it did little to conceal Beyoncé’s toned pin.The 33-year-old chart topper flashed the flesh in a floor length skirt that featured a daring thigh-high slit in a photo shared on Sunday.With her honey locks worn down in relaxed waves, the Crazy In Love hit maker oozed 1960’s glamour as she cast a sexy stare in the direction of the camera. Scroll down for video
Flashing the flesh: Beyoncé showed off her toned pin in a daring dress that featured a thigh-high slit in a photo shared on SundayThe mother-of-one paired her soft skirt with a slouchy white blouse that loosely hung upon her frame.She clutched a luxurious fur coat, and gave herself a slight lift with a pair of pearl white heels.Beyoncé complimented her flawless complexion with a smoky coat of eye shadow, a slick of raspberry lipstick, and a touch of blush to soften her features.
Simply glamorous: The singer as usual struck a fashion high note as she sported a striped shirt in a photo shared on Friday
Beyonce is the Queen of pop and the Queen of style too. She proved that here on instagram showing off a clashing print monochrome ensemble. Fashion Finder loves when people play around with prints and have a bit of fun with their fashion, just like Beyonce has here.
She teamed a striped Gucci roll-neck jumper with Wayne polka-dot trousers which really packed a punch.
The trousers are very much sold out, but you can still snap up Beyonce's jumper, right, at Farfetch, but hurry, because there's only a few left!
Whether we admit it or not, we all want to channel a little bit of this superstar, well who wouldn't want to be rich, famous, a brilliant singer and dancer, have a hot body and be married to someone as cool as Jay-Z? Case in point.
So make like Beyonce and team your pick with a clashing print, or simply pop on some coloured skinny jeans to have serious colour contrast, which will be equally as effective.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT FOR LESS
Finishing off the vintage look was a coat of scarlet nail polish, and a sparkling silver bracelet.The Pretty Hurts singer has been stepping it up a gear in the fashion stakes: after years of sporting unsightly clothes in Destiny's Child, the superstar has really come into her own and is not too shy to show off her sartorial prowess online, often with posed shots.And, as well as making bold style statements, she's clearly keen on having fun with her fashion too, as evidenced by her newly-unveiled Christmas card.
'I literally fell to the floor': Laverne Cox could not believe she was among one of the lucky recipients of the chart topper's Christmas card, and took to Instagram to share the thoughtful gift on Friday
Beyoncé saved time this year by recycling a scene from her new music video in a playful card sent to friends this week.
Recently, actress Laverne Cox was the lucky recipient of the card, and couldn't wait to share the unexpected gift with her Instagram followers on Friday. 'So when I opened this holiday card a few days ago and read Love @beyonce I literally fell to the floor. I was on the floor of my apartment. I have witnesses. Love the #CakeByThePound sweatshirt. Thanks Bey for the gift. 'I have had an awesome year and this is certainly a highlight. Happy holidays Mrs. Carter to you and your beautiful family. Thanks for all the amazing music and endless inspiration you've given to me and so many over the past 16 years. Since No No No I have been saying YASSS YASSS YASSS! #QueenBey foever.'
She's clearly a fan! The starlet flashed her pins in yet another daring number while attending the Billboard Women In Music Luncheon in New York in December
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISSOOTD: Cropped & a Neon Orange Pop
I am not ready to say goodbye to summer, just yet. Sigh. Today is the first official day of Fall 2014 but I am still going to be posting a few looks from what I wore, this summer, in the coming days. 
I found the crop top worn in today's outfit in the clearance section of Marshalls and it was love at first sight. The Print and the Cut of the top gives it so many possibilities. In today's outfit, I am wearing the Printed crop top with a Pencil Skirt, a Sequin Clutch and Neon Pumps.  adds to the neon orange pop to the outfit.
This outfit is perfect for a date night (Stacy & Clinton would say - sure, on the 50th date), so make that date night with your husband. You can also wear this on a night out on the town with friends.
What do you think of today's outfit? Don't forget to leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you. 
Linking up at , ,  and
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
I have nothing against candlelight. I find it very pleasant, especially in a restaurant, with a hearty Italian meal, a red checked table cloth, a brilliant...
The 20 July 2017
& Ashleylister
CREATIVITY,
SELF EXPRESSION
A look ahead at next month's Peter Gelb film festival in Lincoln Center Plaza. by Paul J. Pelkonen Eric Owens in L'Amour de Loin.Photo by Ken Howard (C) 2016 the...
The 20 July 2017
& Superconductor
THEATRE & OPERA
In a press release issued prior to The British Open, it was stated that the prize money was to be awarded in U.S. dollars. “We are operating in an increasingly...
The 20 July 2017
& Golfforbeginners
“I believe in the Church of Baseball. I’ve tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I’ve worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva,...
The 20 July 2017
Not your average bathroom, with the freestanding stone bathtub, the minimalistic cylindrical sinks on the sleek wooden shelf and the unrefined wide wooden plank...
The 20 July 2017
& Myparadissi
INTERIOR DESIGN
CastBette Midler – Dolly Gallagher Levi David Hyde Pierce – Horace Vandergelder Will Burton – Ambrose Kemper Melanie Moore – Ermengarde Gavin Creel – Cornelius...
The 20 July 2017
ENTERTAINMENT,
ChristianNews Sony Pictures has released the official trailer for the Proud Mary movie starring Taraji P. Henson. With Tina Turner’s “Proud Mary” playing in...
The 20 July 2017
& Firstladyb
SPIRITUALITY
About the author
481 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY FASHION
2205852 pt
1843932 pt
1598028 pt
1310090 pt
remember meCircle Skirt – MADE EVERYDAY&&»&& &
&&»&& What is the perfect skirt length and skirt type for women over 40?
Let’s talk about skirts today. Getting the right skirt length, but also the right fit and shape, can make all the difference between looking fabulous or looking frumpy between young and hip or a bit old lady.
What is the perfect skirt length for women over 40?
One skirt length that will always be flattering for women over 40 is knee length. I now like my skirts best when they either finish at the top of the knee or just below. However, just above the knee is good too.
What is so flattering about this look is that it shows of your full calve. It creates a slimming elongated look. Avoid getting skirts or dresses that end at the middle (and thickest) part of your calves. The 4 skirts picture above are all either top, middle or just under the knee.
As always, this is just a guideline and certainly not a ‘rule’ set in stone. I still wear my black skirt
which is a lot shorter and also my
which is a lot longer and I wear a
on a summer holiday to the beach. See a few examples below of considered ‘imperfect’ lengths for my age.
I think I can get away with most of these looks. Partly due to the styling and partly due to the type of skirt and how well it fits me.
When you buy a skirt in these more challenging lengths, do have a critical eye and look in the mirror. If you are short, you may actually prefer slightly shorter lengths.Test out several lengths and see what works best for your body and your personality. Then ask yourself these questions: Does it look good on me? Is the skirt length too aging or unflattering? Does it make me look too young? Trust your own instinct!
However, if you want to play it safe then you can never go wrong with knee length skirts. I’m personally aiming for my new skirts and dresses to be exactly knee length, but every now and then I will break that personal rule as the examples above testify. Especially when I see a nice asymmetric cut like my .
What type of skirt is best?
The type of skirt that is best for you depends on your . However, I can offer some general guidelines.
You will look more sloppy in skirts that are too wide. It’s nice to fit your skirts around your hips and then have a slight A-line or bias cut, rather than having a skirt that is wide all round. I’m a big fan of
that the A-line skirt as I showed you in this
and this . I find that these slight A-line skirts look the most flattering on me. They are very flattering for many women, especially if you have wider hips, bigger legs or wider shoulders as they balance you out.
Straight skirts are considered a more hip option by many. I personally find them harder to wear because I find them less comfortable and often too body-conscious, but if you are comfortable in those areas, they can be very flattering on many women over 40.
Another skirt that looks good on many women is the trumpet skirt. Fitted at the hips and a flare at the bottom.
And, of course, you all know that I’m a big fan of an asymetric skirt . This skirt is not really trendy, but more unusual and will never really go out of style.
Other types of skirts
Pleated skirt: This will look best when the pleats do not start at the waist. Be careful with small pleated skirts though as they can age you.
Denim skirt: Can look good but be sure to dress them up a bit. Best not to wear them too short and knee length is best.
Balloon skirts: great for people like me who are relatively straight and have a flat bum. This skirt will give you more shape.
Peasant skirt: needs to be worn with care. Make sure it’s not too wide and too long.
Full skirt: A trickier look to wear for women over 40. I still like my
which is at a perfect length. It’s usually best to wear with a tight top but can also look really nice with a blazer with a hip belt around your waist. Or take inspiration from
who also showed a few great full skirt options (as well as some great straight skirts!).
Long skirt: can look nice but may also overwhelm you. In general it’s nicer to show a little leg over 40.
It’s all about the fit
Whether or not a skirt looks good on you or ages you, is all about the fit. I remember an episode of “How do I look”, where a woman was asked to rate 5 outfits in terms of how expensive they were. She got them all wrong. What she had scored as the most expensive outfit was actually the cheapest. And the only reason she had rated that outfit as the most expensive, was because it fit the model perfectly (the most expensive outfits were not fitted that well).
If something fits you well, it not only looks good, it also looks more expensive and will give you more of a young and hip look. So fit in any garment is hugely important. Of course, as mentioned before, pay close attention to your body type to decide which type of skirt is best for you.
Make use of a tailor
When you read the above guidelines and discover some skirts in your wardrobe that just don’t suit your body or don’t fit well, you may be able to take them to a tailor. They can turn A-line skirts into straight ones, lift your waistline or make your really wide skirt more fitted.
Here are some of my favorite skirts in stores now
Turn on your JavaScript to view content
Please remember, these are just guidelines that will hopefully be of help to you and help you create a young and hip look after 40! Apply them when needed but don’t be afraid to experiment and bend the guidelines whenever it suits you. Trust your own instincts!
Another important factor whether or not your skirt will work or not is to create the right balance within the outfit and apply the rule of thirds. We will discuss that in more detail and lots more in the !
What type of skirt and skirt length do you prefer to wear?
Related posts:
Fab brands!
Search this site
Recent Posts
Join us on Facebook!Lily Allen shimmers in sparkly star embellished dress as she heads out for the night | Daily Mail Online
Sheezus is a star! Lily Allen dazzles in sparkly embellished dress as she heads out for the night
07:53 BST, 8 May 2014
12:15 BST, 8 May 2014
She looked incredible as she partied at the Met Gala in New York earlier in the week. And Lily Allen didn't disappoint on one of her first nights out back in London since wowing on the red carpet on Monday night as she dazzled in a glamorous sparkly dress for the evening. The 29-year-old singer - who went to watch Miley Cyrus perform on Tuesday night - looked to have dressed to impress for an evening out at nightspot Firehouse in the capital as she stood out in a dazzling outfit which was covered in black, red and white stars on Wednesday night.Scroll down for video
Wednesday May 7: The 29-year-old singer looks to have dressed to impress for an evening out at nightspot The Chiltern Firehouse in the capital as she stood out in a dazzling outfit which was covered in black, red and white stars
The mother-of-two left plenty to the imagination as her long dress covered nearly every inch of her body. Lily added a hint of red lipstick to accentuate her looks and added some black and white nail varnish.Her raven-haired locks had returned to their normal style with her straight black fringe back on display.
Starry eyed: The 29-year-old singer looked to have dressed to impress for an evening out at nightspot Firehouse in the capital as she stood out in a dazzling outfit which was covered in black, red and white stars
Big star: Lily added a hint of red lipstick to accentuate her looks and added some black and white nail varnish
The Hard Out Here hitmaker also wore a pair of black high heels for her evening but the night didn't seem to end well for Lily. She took to Twitter later in the evening to reveal she couldn't stop being sick and had a temperature. She wrote: 'I can't stop projectile vomiting,also temperature #poisoned (sic)'
Out and about: Lily's raven-haired locks had returned to their normal style with her straight black fringe back on display
Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 Star Skirt and Jacket
Runway perfection!
Another day, another stunning Chanel look from Lily Allen. On Monday the British singer wowed at the Met Gala wearing a striped grey column dress from the French fashion house's Fall 2012 Couture collection, but for her dinner date last night Lily shone in this Pre-Fall 2014 number.
The beautiful boxy-cropped jacket teamed with a matching sheer-hemmed tulle skirt features white, blue and red star appliqués that shine at every angle, it's totally head-turning!
Lily has enjoyed a close relationship with Chanel ever since she appeared in their 2009 campaign but if you haven't got Karl Lagerfeld on speed dial and want to work the star print trend on a high street budget, then read on fellow fashionistas.
We've found some great dresses below from ASOS and Iska which are adorned with the dazzling print, they're perfect for adding a bit of dazzle to your new summer season style.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT FOR LESS
Star-studded evening: Lily added a hint of red lipstick to accentuate her looks and added some black and white nail varnish
Earlier in the week, the star looked incredible as she walked the red carpet at the Met Gala in New York wearing Chanel on Monday night. She later changed into a grey shift Balmain dress but spilt sauce all over it. She wrote: 'Lol at the actual pizza face . I'm dev'd btw, I bought that dress yesterday and it's ruined @BALENCIAGA (sic)'The star managed to have plenty of fun at the event though, and took several selfies with fellow stars including Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Monday May 5: The star looked incredible as she walked the red carpet at the Met Gala in New York wearing Chanel on Monday night
The star even hits the Met Gala after party after a change of clothing despite a transatlantic flight home the next day
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS}

我要回帖

更多关于 make let have 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信