还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢老外来中国我们给他做翻译一般多少钱一天 - 外贸心情 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1883978
福步币 7 块
阅读权限 60
老外来中国我们给他做翻译一般多少钱一天
之前的客户说下个月来中国采购,叫我给他做翻译,做半个月,酬金他叫我自己说!不知道行情!有做过的吗?
(午夜有雨)
外贸独行侠
UID 475119
积分 20945
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
来自 可可西里
400一天。。。
(阿丹加菲猫)
UID 1278935
积分 82199
阅读权限 120
一天30-100美元,看老外实力和翻译水平决定的
UID 2337708
阅读权限 25
我男人给客户翻译一天300美金,以前是500,现在是固定客户索要三百美金,(我男人翻译语种:葡萄牙语,海外生活25年,我不知道这个跟他的翻译价钱有没关系)
I LOVE SUMMER ...
UID 413621
积分 12774
福步币 2773 块
阅读权限 80
看工作强度而定,公司翻译比较高的工资是8000-以上,半个月你至少出个比你目前工资高一倍以上的价格
UID 2395699
阅读权限 25
来自 大唐前往西天取经
分文不收,争取以后做他在中国的采购,要不多个海外朋友,出国去玩也有个照应
UID 1194447
阅读权限 40
回复 #6 vinson7c 的帖子
你说的东西太虚了,钱最实在
好战角斗士
UID 1441218
阅读权限 60
回复 #6 vinson7c 的帖子
这个要看客户来自哪个国家,文化背景如何.不然马屁拍马腿上,很多国外客户都不吃这一套.
(阿丹加菲猫)
UID 1278935
积分 82199
阅读权限 120
我在义乌商贸城体验过,我说免费口语翻译,他们听到后,都很害怕。。。
UID 1518689
积分 47631
福步币 68 块
阅读权限 120
回复 #4 波姐 的帖子
(FOB官方认证建站商)
UID 409713
积分 26612
福步币 21 块
阅读权限 0
来自 广东/福步认证
回复 #9 adamjfm 的帖子
可能别人在想:天下没有免费的午餐
UID 1772956
阅读权限 40
国内一线城市陪同口译价格标准:
1、800-900元每天;
(一天按8小时计算,超时则根据具体情况另行收费,一般加收100元每小时。不满4小时的,统一按半天算,超过4小时、不满8小时的,统一按一天算。)
2、陪同口译包括一般展会、商务、非正式场合等陪同口译,比如参观工厂、导游、国外客户来访、商务会议等;
3、客户需提供翻译所产生的差旅费,连续超过3天的,可以优惠100元每天。
(外贸小虫)
UID 2266211
积分 10148
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 80
翻译有这么好做嘛?大部分兼职的吧。
UID 1922947
积分 18806
阅读权限 80
免费的肯定会把人吓到嘛
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-这些是最新的这些是最热门的版权声明声明:本站发布的资源均来自互联网,仅供交流学习之用,请勿作商业用途,所有资源版权归原作者所有。因为人民币币值过低中国的出口企业主要靠低附加值、低技术含量产品占领国际市场,这对过去20年中国的产品、产业结构产生了难以估量的消极影响。如果人民币大幅升值,中国的可贸易商品结构立即会出现被动性结构调整,即促使出口生产企业转向高科技含量、高附加值产品的生产,这会对中国现行的产业结构、行业结构产生积极的技术促进效应,并进而引致整个工业基础状况的改善,原来的那种高能耗、低附加值产品生产企业大量关闭或转型,这能够促进中国经济增长方式发生根本转变。 的翻译是:Because the Yuan is too low to China's export enterprises mainly relies on low added value, low-technology products occupy the international market, this product over the past 20 years in China, had incalculable negative impact of the industrial structure. If Yuan sharply appreciation, China of may
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
因为人民币币值过低中国的出口企业主要靠低附加值、低技术含量产品占领国际市场,这对过去20年中国的产品、产业结构产生了难以估量的消极影响。如果人民币大幅升值,中国的可贸易商品结构立即会出现被动性结构调整,即促使出口生产企业转向高科技含量、高附加值产品的生产,这会对中国现行的产业结构、行业结构产生积极的技术促进效应,并进而引致整个工业基础状况的改善,原来的那种高能耗、低附加值产品生产企业大量关闭或转型,这能够促进中国经济增长方式发生根本转变。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In theory, the RMB appreciation, China's foreign currency that will increase property prices, foreign currency holdings into real estate costs to the mainland property market will improve, help to curb real estate speculators.
In theory, the Renminbi, said in a foreign currency in China property market prices also improves, foreign currency holding into the Mainland property market real costs will increase, restraining the real behavior.
Because the Yuan is too low to China's export enterprises mainly relies on low added value, low-technology products occupy the international market, this product over the past 20 years in China, had incalculable negative impact of the industrial structure. If Yuan sharply appreciation, China of may
Theoretically, the appreciation of the renminbi, expressed in a foreign currency prices will also increase our property market, currency holders to enter the mainland market will also increase the cost housing speculators, conducive to curb speculation.
Because the Renminbi currency value has lowered China's exportation enterprise mainly to depend on the low added value, the low technical content product occupation international market, this to the past 20 year China's products, the industrial structure has had the negative effect which estimates w
相关内容&a今天,医院占地近百亩,分湖滨和下沙两个院区;核定床位1500张,建设床位800张 Today, the hospital occupying a land area of near hundred Chinese acres, are divided the lake front and under the sand Checked bed 1500, construct bed 800 & athey ane in the garden 他们ane在庭院里 & ai want to remember the rules for school parties 我想要记住规则为学校党 & ai don't tab chinese .today is cloudy 我不选中中国.today是多云的 & athat sounds 那听起来 & a沉默是代替任何一种掩饰自己情绪的方式。 ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??. & a他讲课很幽默 He teaches very humorously
& aI am your dependence I am your dependence & aFeature composition and decomposition 特点构成和分解 & a我觉得你身边男人太多,让我感到不安! I thought your side man too are many, lets me feel restless! & a总之,我们应该处理好与父母之间的问题 正在翻译,请等待... & aFUZHOU, CHINA(FOC) 04DEC11 11:20 Reservation Status Confirmed 正在翻译,请等待... & a的资料 Material & a分配电脑 正在翻译,请等待... & a你自己完成你的作业 You complete your work & agot him a rubik's cube 得到的他rubik的立方体 & aAccount Activation Required 帐户活化作用要求 & aWho invented
them?We don’t
always know.There have been many
thousands of inventions ,large. and small,in human
history.Some of these inventions have changed the world,such as printing and radio,and we know the inventors.But we have forgotten most of the the other inventors. Who invented the clock,for example,or the 谁发明了他们?我们总不知道。有许多数以万计发明,大。 并且小,在人类历史上。其中一些发明改造了世界,例如打印和无线电,并且我们知道发明者。但我们忘记了大多其他发明者。 谁发明了时钟,例如或者锁对门?我们不知道。有数以万计发明者,并且我们应该感谢他们他们聪明的想法。当您长大,您是否将是他们中的一个? & a>> GET YOUR SPONSORED VIP MEMBERSHIP > CLAIM THIS $75 GIFT BY CLICKING HERE &&得到您由主办的VIP会员资格&& & ado u understand why I say later 做u了解为什么我以后说 & a赢得总统选举 Wins the presidential election & aThe small white really beautiful 小白色真正地美好 & aAnd if we can and gather the OOP from client,please tell me. 正在翻译,请等待... & a交易时间 Transaction time & aThis is a pretty tricky situation. Most hair-color products on the U.S. market just don't work well on Asian hair, which is the thickest of all hair types. More often then not, black comes out looking unnatural much of the time because it's a difficult color to match. Your best choice is to go to an experienced coloris 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou're well 正在翻译,请等待... & a心理压力大 Psychology pressure high & a筋脉 Veins & a初戀 First love & a在临沂供电所的实习经历,让我对这个学科的研究有了新的感触 In the Linyi power supply bureau's practice experience, let me have the new feelings to this discipline research & a实木门 Solid wooden gate & a你的天荒地老中,缺不了我 You, could not lack me in ancient times & ain addition to menus,other navigational objects can typically be used to allow the user to select the desired option or command 除菜单之外,其他航行对象可能典型地用于允许用户选择期望选择或命令 & aradix.codonopsis 正在翻译,请等待... & a他想帮她提高代数学习 He wants to help her to enhance the algebra study & anecessary files cannot be located.Please reinstall application 必要的文件不可能寻找。请再安装应用 & a及早悬崖勒马 Reins in at the brink of the precipice early & a最新技术 Newest technology & a机组雨棚 Unit canopy & abase Order 基本的命令 & aIn addition, students should master the format of practical writing . 另外,学生应该掌握实用文字格式。 & aOke please inform us the courier number for the original document. thanks Oke请通知我们传讯者数字为原文件。 谢谢 & a追踪 调查 Tracing investigation & a福林卸任证监会主席一职 The forint resigns Securities Supervisory Association president a duty & aI Will to be you best friends and you sister my brother 我是意志您最好的朋友和您姐妹我的兄弟 & aNo one can understand my pain 没人可能了解我的痛苦 & aChrysler 克莱斯勒 & aI am quiet inside 我是安静的里面 & a真实惠 Really materially beneficial & abe left out of any decisons to do with Scotland 离开在所有决定外面做与苏格兰 & abitmap mode 静止方式 & amusic for you 音乐为您 & aYou have already taken this questionnaire. 您已经采取了这张查询表。 & a幸福的阳光 正在翻译,请等待... & a你以后还会来中国吗 You will later also be able to come China & a目前,要换个系统,你同意吗? 正在翻译,请等待... & a因为人民币币值过低中国的出口企业主要靠低附加值、低技术含量产品占领国际市场,这对过去20年中国的产品、产业结构产生了难以估量的消极影响。如果人民币大幅升值,中国的可贸易商品结构立即会出现被动性结构调整,即促使出口生产企业转向高科技含量、高附加值产品的生产,这会对中国现行的产业结构、行业结构产生积极的技术促进效应,并进而引致整个工业基础状况的改善,原来的那种高能耗、低附加值产品生产企业大量关闭或转型,这能够促进中国经济增长方式发生根本转变。 Because the Renminbi currency value has lowered China's exportation enterprise mainly to depend on the low added value, the low technical content product occupation international market, this to the past 20 year China's products, the industrial structure has had the negative effect which estimates w &}

我要回帖

更多关于 外贸公司 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信