英语写作中常用的起到承上启下的句子典型句有哪些?

英语写作中过渡的方法---用承上启下的句子过渡
我的图书馆
英语写作中过渡的方法---用承上启下的句子过渡
&&& 过渡是使文章连贯、结构严谨的一种手段。一篇文章一定会有许多层次,而层次之间如果没有过渡性的字、词、句、段,就不能衔接贯通,浑然一体。正确使用过渡来串联思想,可以使文章结构舒展,内容流畅,也能正确表达作者的思想,使文章中的句子逻辑关系更加清楚,这样读者能自然地跟踪作者的思路,理解作者的意图。
&&& 这种过渡大致分为三种情况。第一种是承上过渡,即在记叙或议论之后,用几句话对所记事物或议论的问题,作一个归纳性的小结。这是一种由分到合的写法。第二种是启下过渡,即在记叙或议论过后,不再作承上归纳小结,而直接用几句话启引下文。这是一种由合到分的写作。第三种是既承上又启下,即在记叙或议论之后,用一句话,既对上文作归纳,又对下文做启引。这种过渡常用于段末句或段首句。
&&& 下面这个段落的最后一句话起了总结上文的作用,是一种承上过渡。
&&& Perhaps my bike
is representative of a world gone by: the world before gimmicks and gadgets,
accessories and attachments. A time when people thought in terms of setting
into a cushioned seat,stopping the movement with their heel and traveling a bit
slower than we are traveling now. My bike is certainly not built for speed,but
who needs speed when I can coast along the streets, hold my head high and
deliciously feel the wind on my face? My bike is built for taking time. It
makes people feel relaxed.
&&& 下面这个段落第一句话的作用是启引下文,是一种启下过渡。
&&& Zoos are
maintained for the education and enjoyment of visitors and for scientific word
with animals. Many of the animals are from parts of the world where the
visitors are not likely to travel. Zoos exhibit such well-known animals as
lions, bears, many also include interesting local animals. In
modern zoos, animals are kept in habitats that are as nearly natural as
possible. Zoos serve an important function as sanctuaries for rare, wild
&&& 下面这段文字的最后一句话起的是承上启下的作用。它既总结了前面一段所述的“我的破自行车在一些人中引起了共鸣”,又为下一段陈述引起共鸣的原因埋下了伏笔。
&&& But really,
what is it that people are admiring?Are they admiring me
for resisting the lure of mass bicycle consumerism? I must look like an eyesore
pedaling behind my family,who all ride the latest model of mountain bike. On
the other hand, maybe people are just genuinely curious, as they would be if
confronted with a dinosaur bone. I never get the feeling that they think I'm
crazy for riding something so old when I could be fussing with gears and having
a presumably easier timer of things. My bike seems to touch a sensitive chord
in people, and I'm not quite sure what or why that is.
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏★大学英语作文常用句型_共10篇 - 公文大全
> 大学英语作文常用句型
大学英语作文常用句型
第1篇:大学英语作文常用句型大学英语作文常用句型 一、 文章开头型句 I.
对立法1. When asked about…, most people say 2. When it comes to …, some people think 3. There is a public debate today 4. Now, it is widely believed 5. Many of us believe that 6. To the general public 7. Now a lot of people feel8. In reaction to the idea, come people say 9. … is a common way of …, but is it a wiseone10. These days we often hear about 11. We are often shown these days II. 现象法1. Recently the phenomenon has aroused wide concern2. Recently the problem has been brought into focus3. Many nations have been faced with the problem4. One of the searching questions facing our world is5. One of the biggest issues many people talk about is6. Now most dangerous for our society is 7. Inflation is another bitter truth we have to face now8. An acute shortage of … is now under way 9. Here and there across the country 10.Now in many big cities11.With the rapid development of … 12.Nowadays there is a growing tendency
13.In recent few years there is a sudden increase14.Any visitor to this city would be surprised 15.Whenever you see …, you cannot help III. 观点法1. Nothing is more dangerous than2. Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible3. It is time we exploded the myth 4. Perhaps we should rethink the idea5. Now people are beginning to realize 6. Now there is a growing awareness 7. We might marvel at the progress IV.
引用法1. one of the great early writers said 2. “Knowledge is power.”
Such is the remark of3. “…” That’s how one official complained 4. “…” The same idea is voiced by5. “…” How often we hear such words like thoseV. 比较法1. For years it has been viewed as ….
Butnow2. People used to think ….
But things aredifferent3. Several years age, people ….
Now 4. After a good many years of efforts …,people begin5. It is a traditional way to ….
But nowthe pendulum 6. Throughout our lives7. In recent years, there is a steady shift VI.
故事法1. Last Sunday I ….
The story is not rare 2. Once in a street, …. The problem has drawn public attention3. I have a friend who …. Such a dilemma we often meet4. Once upon a time …. The story still has a realistic significance 5. A factory worker who VII.
问题法1. Should …? Opinions vary greatly 2. What do you think …/3. Why …? Many people pose the question like this4. Why? … of all the complaints, 二、 文章结尾型句 I.
结论型1. From what has been discussed above, we may draw the conclusion2. The evidence upon all sides points to 3. In summary, it is important4. In conclusion, I would like to say
5. The real lesson to be learnt II.
后果型1. We must search for a quick action, because if2. Obviously, if we ignore the problem, it is likely3. Any person to take a second look at …, otherwiseIII. 号召型1. It might be time to take the warning 2. It is time that we urged an end to 3. It is necessary that steps should be taken 4. There is no doubt that attention must be paid5. Obviously …. If we are to …, it is essential IV. 建议型1. It is hoped that efforts be made 2. In short, we should 3. What we need is4. It is high time …. Here are a few examples 5. While it cannot be solved immediately, still there are ways6. Awareness of the problem is the first step 7. If we are to succeed as a people, V.方向型1. Many solutions are being offered here 2. There is no easy method, but … might be helpful3. No easy method is at hand, but … might be the first step4. One’s first reaction to such suggestions 5. What will happen to …? One thing is certain6. To … is not an easy job, and it requires a different outlook7. It is clear that the task demands great efforts8. We have done …. But we will achieve more if9. True, there may be questions we can not answer10.The great challenge today is 11.We may have a long way to go before12.There is no better time to start than 13.It remains to be seen whether VI. 意义型1. Following these methods may not …, butthe pay-off might be worth the effort 2. Certainly, … but is will 3. Theimportancecannotbeoveremphasized4. Anyhow it has a far-reaching influence 5. To participate in ….is an experience 6. The problem is something no one canavoid7. We are now entering a new era whichcalls for8. Anyhow, whether it is good or not, onething is certainVII. 引言型1. “….”2. Edison is right in saying 3. A long time ago, a great man said 4. …, says a great man5. if we want to achieve our success, 6. I agree with the writer 7. As Lincoln once remarked VIII. 提问型1. If we consider …, is it 2. Can anyone really doubt IX. 故事型1. Years ago, I heard a story 三、 原因结果句型 I. 基本原因1. There are many reasons for 2. Why …? For one thing3. It is no easy job to advance the reasons 4. It is fairly easy to identify the reason 5. The answer to this problem involves many factors6. The reasons are varied.
They include 7. Thanks to8. The increase mainly stems from the fact 9. … partly because …, partly because 10.… not because, but because 11.… not come from…, but from 12.One may attribute the change to13.One tends to view the trend as a response to14.One may trace this problem back to 15.That’s the reason why16.A number of factors could account for the success17.A number of factors, both individual and social, affect18.These factors, coupled with the growth of …, lead to19.Many factors weigh heavily for 20.The factors that contribute to … include II. 另一原因1. Among the most important reasons cited by people is2. One of the most popular reasons is 3. Part of the explanation is 4. This is due to several factors 5. Another important reason is 6. Also playing a part is7. … is also responsible for the change 8. Of course, the growth is not the sole reason for9. Some people suggest that the fault is 10.We may look into every possible reason except11.It is only the surface explanation for 12.We may blame …, but the causes go far deeperIII.
后果影响1. There are a number of effects 2. The effect is evident3. It will exert a profound influence 4. It may cause a sweeping change 5. The influence has not been confined to 6. It leaves some serious consequences 7. It may give rise to a host of problems 8. The immediate result it produces is 9. … is the net result 四、 对照比较句型 I.
两者比较1. The advantages far outweigh thedisadvantages2. Although A enjoys a distinct advantage3. There are several advantages4. The effect of comparison is heightened by 5. When the advantages and disadvantagesare weighed6. A means nothing when … is mentioned 7. Indeed, A carries much weight whencompared with8. Serious as the problem may be, it palesinto insignificance9. A may be … but it suffers from thedisadvantages10.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages11.Obviously, it has also both negative effects and positive effects12.There are advantages and disadvantages 13.Like anything else, it has its faults 14.However, it is not without weaknesses 15.But is it all good?
When considering the drawbacks 16.Nothing can equal 17.Nothing is more … than 18.… more … than is possible to 19.… more … than would 20.… is more … than II. 两者相同1. A is not … any more than 2. A is no less … than B is 3. Just as A …, so B 4. The same is true of 5. Like6. A is as much as B7. A and B have several thing in common 8. A bears some resemblances to B III.
两者不同1. While on the one hand 2. A …, whereas B3. A and B differ in several ways 4. Both …, but they differ in 5. What A views …, B may see 6. But the same cannot be applied to 7. In the past, ….
But now it is no longer 五、 批评驳斥句型 I.
直接驳斥1. Although …, I doubt whether the argument bears much analysis2. Although the popular belief is …, a study indicates3. Although the inclination is laudable, one may wonder4. Although it is widely felt …, it is unlikely 5. Many people …, but this claim may be doubted6. Most of us have been under the illusion 7. People tend to think ….
There is no more reason to believe …. Than there is to think that8. They may be right in asserting9. In all the debate over …, one fact is overlooked10.It is true …, but one point is being left out 11.It is true that …, but this is not to say 12.You may say ….
It probably will 13.Some people suggest …. But what these people fail to understand is14.Some people say ….
But this doesn’t hold15.There is an element of truth …, but 16.A close examination would reveal how 17.Closer scrutiny shows the claim may not be merited by18.At first thought, it may seem …, but on second thoughts19.Logical as these arguments20.For all the claim, it is a common knowledge21.As opposed to …, facts challenge the opinion22.It is a common belief23.We have been brought up to believe 24.People tend to cling to the idea 25.They argue that …, and that26.Some people assume that ….
Quite the contrary27.There are those who hold that …. And on the other hand, 28.People object to the idea II. 批评分析1. To claim that … is far from being proved 2. To suggest … is exactly as if you3. Such proposals are an assault on the value 4. If one advocates …, it is no good being disturbed5. It makes no sense to argue for …, but object to6. The main problem with this view is 7. The obvious flaw in the idea is8. Too much emphasis placed on … may overlook9. In many cases, public dissatisfaction is unfair10.With a foolish idea11.The absurdity is obvious here 12.It is wrong to think 13.It is ironic that14.It would be absurd to believe 15.There is no reason to believe16.But the argument simply doesn’t hold 17.―
an opinion desirable but short-sighted 18.The statement rests on the assumption 19.It is a good thing to …. But is it20.They are not wrong to put emphasis on …, but21.It is all very well to criticize …, but 22.It is generally believed that23.It is wise …. But it is probably less wise 24.It would be reasonable …. Yet I’m not so sure25.It is one thing to insist …, it is quite another六、 推理分析句型 I. 分析判断1. It seems quite likely 2. There is every chance that 3. It is clear that 4. It seems natural 5. It is more accurate to say 6. It is pretty certain7. Fortunately it is often the case 8. It is urgently necessary to note 9. It is … that really matters 10.What surprises us most11.It is horrifying to find 12.There is no denying 13.The plain fact is that 14.The problem is that 15.No wonder that16.It should cone as a surprise to learn 17.Perhaps it is rightly said that18.Of course, it would be an error to suggest 19.On the face of it, it sounds ridiculous.
Yet it is true20.We may find much to be said for 21.We can …, but we may never 22.… is measured more by … than by 23.To do … is not …, but rather 24.It does not …, but25.Historically, our society has taken a dim view of26.In fact, … is not the bad thing it is often held to be27.This is not to say that ….
That would be silly28.Don’t get the idea that 29.Little is said about30.Along with the awareness … comes 31.It is not that I don’t wish 32.…, so the arguments go 33.There are three kinds II. 推理论说1. If this is the case, we may 2. This may be true if 3. If …, it is simply because 4. If …, why shall we 5. Moreover, if6. If half the money were spent on 7. Having recognized …, it follows 8. Of course, if you …. But as soon as 9. But even if it could be proved 10.… would be of little use unless 11.… may be difficult, if not impossible 12.No amount of indignation can 13.Even a minor improvement can 14.The smallest change can15.Anyone with the least knowledge can tell 16.A little study of … can help17.Who is to say if18.It is almost impossible … without 19.Hardly anyone … without 20.You can’t … without 21.It doesn’t matter whether 22.No matter how 23.Whatever the causes 24.However urgent the need 25.The more …, the more 26.… never … let alone 七、 细节支持句型 I. 举例说明1. … is often cited as an example 2. A good case in point is 3. The most dramatic example 4. This offers a typical example5. To the similar facts, another may be added 6. As an illustration, we may take 7. History is filled with the examples 8. …, for one9. Consider the case of 10. Take, for example 11. I recall from my childhood 12. What shall we say, for example, 13. But consider, for example, 14. A very similar story can be told15. Such examples might be given indefinitely 16. I can think of no better illustration than 17. The case is only one example 18. Suppose that 19. Legend has it that 20. Just think of21. Just imagine what would be like if 22. There is hardly a man 23. It is a rare man who II. 事实证明1. No one can deny the fact 2. We must face the fact 3. This brings out a fact 4. Yet it can’t change the fact 5. There is no justification for6. The idea is hardly supported by facts 7. There is strong evidence that 8. All reliable data justify the view9. Personal experience teaches me 10.Recent studies indicate 11.Tests have found that 12.According to an experiment 13.We have whole history to tell 14.Evidence is pilling up that15.Unfortunately, none of the available data shows16.As evidenced in the reports17.While it may be true, the evidence suggests 18.Although…, the available information shows19.Nothing could be more obvious than the evidence20.You don’t have to look very far to find out the fact21.No one is comfortable with the fact 22.This has proved to be the case 23.But the most surprising thing is 24.The most striking fact 25.There are instances when 26.Gone are the days when 27.One may not forget the old days III.
引用权威1. Wrote Edison, a great inventor 2. Many years ago, a writer remarked 3. As one scientist wrote 4. A noted teacher once told me 5. Many researchers find IV.
数据引用1. … increased/decreased by X percent 2. … rose /dropped almost twice, comparedwith3. A report estimates that the number ishalf the national average4. … the number has more than doubled,as against5. … the percentage was … ― X percentmore than the 1990 level 6. Morethanthree-quarterspeoplepreferred7. There were a X-percent decline this year,a drop of X percentage point from
8. The rate has reached an average of Xpercent9. It accounts for X percent of the total 10. After leveling off for 3 years, the ratestarts rising once again八、 承上启下句型 I. 承上阐述1. To understand the truth of …, it is important to see2. To get a sense of how …, we must turn first to3. To illustrate this point, let us consider 4. A study of … will make this point clear 5. But you may ask 6. But if II. 深入阐述1. But that’s only part of the story 2. Another equally important aspect is 3. Closely connected with this is 4. … may further be supported by5. … is but one of many effects.
Another is 6. Besides, other ways are 7. Moreover 8. … is also harmful 9. So does10.No less important 11.Not only … but also III. 反面阐述1. Despite the difficulty 2. On the other hand, 3. However… 4. Rather than5. But the opposite is usually true大学英语作文常用句型 一、 文章开头型句 I.
对立法1. When asked about…, most people say 2. When it comes to …, some people think 3. There is a public debate today 4. Now, it is widely believed 5. Many of us believe that 6. To the general public 7. Now a lot of people feel8. In reaction to the idea, come people say 9. … is a common way of …, but is it a wiseone10. These days we often hear about 11. We are often shown these days II. 现象法1. Recently the phenomenon has aroused wide concern2. Recently the problem has been brought into focus3. Many nations have been faced with the problem4. One of the searching questions facing our world is5. One of the biggest issues many people talk about is6. Now most dangerous for our society is 7. Inflation is another bitter truth we have to face now8. An acute shortage of … is now under way 9. Here and there across the country 10.Now in many big cities11.With the rapid development of … 12.Nowadays there is a growing tendency
13.In recent few years there is a sudden increase14.Any visitor to this city would be surprised 15.Whenever you see …, you cannot help III. 观点法1. Nothing is more dangerous than2. Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible3. It is time we exploded the myth 4. Perhaps we should rethink the idea5. Now people are beginning to realize 6. Now there is a growing awareness 7. We might marvel at the progress IV.
引用法1. one of the great early writers said 2. “Knowledge is power.”
Such is the remark of3. “…” That’s how one official complained 4. “…” The same idea is voiced by5. “…” How often we hear such words like thoseV. 比较法1. For years it has been viewed as ….
Butnow2. People used to think ….
But things aredifferent3. Several years age, people ….
Now 4. After a good many years of efforts …,people begin5. It is a traditional way to ….
But nowthe pendulum 6. Throughout our lives7. In recent years, there is a steady shift VI.
故事法1. Last Sunday I ….
The story is not rare 2. Once in a street, …. The problem has drawn public attention3. I have a friend who …. Such a dilemma we often meet4. Once upon a time …. The story still has a realistic significance 5. A factory worker who VII.
问题法1. Should …? Opinions vary greatly 2. What do you think …/3. Why …? Many people pose the question like this4. Why? … of all the complaints, 二、 文章结尾型句 I.
结论型1. From what has been discussed above, we may draw the conclusion2. The evidence upon all sides points to 3. In summary, it is important4. In conclusion, I would like to say
5. The real lesson to be learnt II.
后果型1. We must search for a quick action, because if2. Obviously, if we ignore the problem, it is likely3. Any person to take a second look at …, otherwiseIII. 号召型1. It might be time to take the warning 2. It is time that we urged an end to 3. It is necessary that steps should be taken 4. There is no doubt that attention must be paid5. Obviously …. If we are to …, it is essential IV. 建议型1. It is hoped that efforts be made 2. In short, we should 3. What we need is4. It is high time …. Here are a few examples 5. While it cannot be solved immediately, still there are ways6. Awareness of the problem is the first step 7. If we are to succeed as a people, V.方向型1. Many solutions are being offered here 2. There is no easy method, but … might be helpful3. No easy method is at hand, but … might be the first step4. One’s first reaction to such suggestions 5. What will happen to …? One thing is certain6. To … is not an easy job, and it requires a different outlook7. It is clear that the task demands great efforts8. We have done …. But we will achieve more if9. True, there may be questions we can not answer10.The great challenge today is 11.We may have a long way to go before12.There is no better time to start than 13.It remains to be seen whether VI. 意义型1. Following these methods may not …, butthe pay-off might be worth the effort 2. Certainly, … but is will 3. Theimportancecannotbeoveremphasized4. Anyhow it has a far-reaching influence 5. To participate in ….is an experience 6. The problem is something no one canavoid7. We are now entering a new era whichcalls for8. Anyhow, whether it is good or not, onething is certainVII. 引言型1. “….”2. Edison is right in saying 3. A long time ago, a great man said 4. …, says a great man5. if we want to achieve our success, 6. I agree with the writer 7. As Lincoln once remarked VIII. 提问型1. If we consider …, is it 2. Can anyone really doubt IX. 故事型1. Years ago, I heard a story 三、 原因结果句型 I. 基本原因1. There are many reasons for 2. Why …? For one thing3. It is no easy job to advance the reasons 4. It is fairly easy to identify the reason 5. The answer to this problem involves many factors6. The reasons are varied.
They include 7. Thanks to8. The increase mainly stems from the fact 9. … partly because …, partly because 10.… not because, but because 11.… not come from…, but from 12.One may attribute the change to13.One tends to view the trend as a response to14.One may trace this problem back to 15.That’s the reason why16.A number of factors could account for the success17.A number of factors, both individual and social, affect18.These factors, coupled with the growth of …, lead to19.Many factors weigh heavily for 20.The factors that contribute to … include II. 另一原因1. Among the most important reasons cited by people is2. One of the most popular reasons is 3. Part of the explanation is 4. This is due to several factors 5. Another important reason is 6. Also playing a part is7. … is also responsible for the change 8. Of course, the growth is not the sole reason for9. Some people suggest that the fault is 10.We may look into every possible reason except11.It is only the surface explanation for 12.We may blame …, but the causes go far deeperIII.
后果影响1. There are a number of effects 2. The effect is evident3. It will exert a profound influence 4. It may cause a sweeping change 5. The influence has not been confined to 6. It leaves some serious consequences 7. It may give rise to a host of problems 8. The immediate result it produces is 9. … is the net result 四、 对照比较句型 I.
两者比较1. The advantages far outweigh thedisadvantages2. Although A enjoys a distinct advantage3. There are several advantages4. The effect of comparison is heightened by 5. When the advantages and disadvantagesare weighed6. A means nothing when … is mentioned 7. Indeed, A carries much weight whencompared with8. Serious as the problem may be, it palesinto insignificance9. A may be … but it suffers from thedisadvantages10.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages11.Obviously, it has also both negative effects and positive effects12.There are advantages and disadvantages 13.Like anything else, it has its faults 14.However, it is not without weaknesses 15.But is it all good?
When considering the drawbacks 16.Nothing can equal 17.Nothing is more … than 18.… more … than is possible to 19.… more … than would 20.… is more … than II. 两者相同1. A is not … any more than 2. A is no less … than B is 3. Just as A …, so B 4. The same is true of 5. Like6. A is as much as B7. A and B have several thing in common 8. A bears some resemblances to B III.
两者不同1. While on the one hand 2. A …, whereas B3. A and B differ in several ways 4. Both …, but they differ in 5. What A views …, B may see 6. But the same cannot be applied to 7. In the past, ….
But now it is no longer 五、 批评驳斥句型 I.
直接驳斥1. Although …, I doubt whether the argument bears much analysis2. Although the popular belief is …, a study indicates3. Although the inclination is laudable, one may wonder4. Although it is widely felt …, it is unlikely 5. Many people …, but this claim may be doubted6. Most of us have been under the illusion 7. People tend to think ….
There is no more reason to believe …. Than there is to think that8. They may be right in asserting9. In all the debate over …, one fact is overlooked10.It is true …, but one point is being left out 11.It is true that …, but this is not to say 12.You may say ….
It probably will 13.Some people suggest …. But what these people fail to understand is14.Some people say ….
But this doesn’t hold15.There is an element of truth …, but 16.A close examination would reveal how 17.Closer scrutiny shows the claim may not be merited by18.At first thought, it may seem …, but on second thoughts19.Logical as these arguments20.For all the claim, it is a common knowledge21.As opposed to …, facts challenge the opinion22.It is a common belief23.We have been brought up to believe 24.People tend to cling to the idea 25.They argue that …, and that26.Some people assume that ….
Quite the contrary27.There are those who hold that …. And on the other hand, 28.People object to the idea II. 批评分析1. To claim that … is far from being proved 2. To suggest … is exactly as if you3. Such proposals are an assault on the value 4. If one advocates …, it is no good being disturbed5. It makes no sense to argue for …, but object to6. The main problem with this view is 7. The obvious flaw in the idea is8. Too much emphasis placed on … may overlook9. In many cases, public dissatisfaction is unfair10.With a foolish idea11.The absurdity is obvious here 12.It is wrong to think 13.It is ironic that14.It would be absurd to believe 15.There is no reason to believe16.But the argument simply doesn’t hold 17.―
an opinion desirable but short-sighted 18.The statement rests on the assumption 19.It is a good thing to …. But is it20.They are not wrong to put emphasis on …, but21.It is all very well to criticize …, but 22.It is generally believed that23.It is wise …. But it is probably less wise 24.It would be reasonable …. Yet I’m not so sure25.It is one thing to insist …, it is quite another六、 推理分析句型 I. 分析判断1. It seems quite likely 2. There is every chance that 3. It is clear that 4. It seems natural 5. It is more accurate to say 6. It is pretty certain7. Fortunately it is often the case 8. It is urgently necessary to note 9. It is … that really matters 10.What surprises us most11.It is horrifying to find 12.There is no denying 13.The plain fact is that 14.The problem is that 15.No wonder that16.It should cone as a surprise to learn 17.Perhaps it is rightly said that18.Of course, it would be an error to suggest 19.On the face of it, it sounds ridiculous.
Yet it is true20.We may find much to be said for 21.We can …, but we may never 22.… is measured more by … than by 23.To do … is not …, but rather 24.It does not …, but25.Historically, our society has taken a dim view of26.In fact, … is not the bad thing it is often held to be27.This is not to say that ….
That would be silly28.Don’t get the idea that 29.Little is said about30.Along with the awareness … comes 31.It is not that I don’t wish 32.…, so the arguments go 33.There are three kinds II. 推理论说1. If this is the case, we may 2. This may be true if 3. If …, it is simply because 4. If …, why shall we 5. Moreover, if6. If half the money were spent on 7. Having recognized …, it follows 8. Of course, if you …. But as soon as 9. But even if it could be proved 10.… would be of little use unless 11.… may be difficult, if not impossible 12.No amount of indignation can 13.Even a minor improvement can 14.The smallest change can15.Anyone with the least knowledge can tell 16.A little study of … can help17.Who is to say if18.It is almost impossible … without 19.Hardly anyone … without 20.You can’t … without 21.It doesn’t matter whether 22.No matter how 23.Whatever the causes 24.However urgent the need 25.The more …, the more 26.… never … let alone 七、 细节支持句型 I. 举例说明1. … is often cited as an example 2. A good case in point is 3. The most dramatic example 4. This offers a typical example5. To the similar facts, another may be added 6. As an illustration, we may take 7. History is filled with the examples 8. …, for one9. Consider the case of 10. Take, for example 11. I recall from my childhood 12. What shall we say, for example, 13. But consider, for example, 14. A very similar story can be told15. Such examples might be given indefinitely 16. I can think of no better illustration than 17. The case is only one example 18. Suppose that 19. Legend has it that 20. Just think of21. Just imagine what would be like if 22. There is hardly a man 23. It is a rare man who II. 事实证明1. No one can deny the fact 2. We must face the fact 3. This brings out a fact 4. Yet it can’t change the fact 5. There is no justification for6. The idea is hardly supported by facts 7. There is strong evidence that 8. All reliable data justify the view9. Personal experience teaches me 10.Recent studies indicate 11.Tests have found that 12.According to an experiment 13.We have whole history to tell 14.Evidence is pilling up that15.Unfortunately, none of the available data shows16.As evidenced in the reports17.While it may be true, the evidence suggests 18.Although…, the available information shows19.Nothing could be more obvious than the evidence20.You don’t have to look very far to find out the fact21.No one is comfortable with the fact 22.This has proved to be the case 23.But the most surprising thing is 24.The most striking fact 25.There are instances when 26.Gone are the days when 27.One may not forget the old days III.
引用权威1. Wrote Edison, a great inventor 2. Many years ago, a writer remarked 3. As one scientist wrote 4. A noted teacher once told me 5. Many researchers find IV.
数据引用1. … increased/decreased by X percent 2. … rose /dropped almost twice, comparedwith3. A report estimates that the number ishalf the national average4. … the number has more than doubled,as against5. … the percentage was … ― X percentmore than the 1990 level 6. Morethanthree-quarterspeoplepreferred7. There were a X-percent decline this year,a drop of X percentage point from
8. The rate has reached an average of Xpercent9. It accounts for X percent of the total 10. After leveling off for 3 years, the ratestarts rising once again八、 承上启下句型 I. 承上阐述1. To understand the truth of …, it is important to see2. To get a sense of how …, we must turn first to3. To illustrate this point, let us consider 4. A study of … will make this point clear 5. But you may ask 6. But if II. 深入阐述1. But that’s only part of the story 2. Another equally important aspect is 3. Closely connected with this is 4. … may further be supported by5. … is but one of many effects.
Another is 6. Besides, other ways are 7. Moreover 8. … is also harmful 9. So does10.No less important 11.Not only … but also III. 反面阐述1. Despite the difficulty 2. On the other hand, 3. However… 4. Rather than5. But the opposite is usually true
第2篇:大学生英语作文常用句型考研英语作文常用句型1、开头句型我们常说,良好的开端等于成功的一半。做事如此,作文也是如此。所以我们颇有必要在作文的开头花一番心思。在写议论文时,你通常以什么样的方式开头呢?最简单也最常用的可能就是开门见山法。也就是说―――直截了当地提出你对这个问题的观点,点出文章的中心思想。I....has both advantages
disadvantages.??既有利又有弊。例如:1.Obviously television has both advantages and disadvantages.2.Living in a city has both advantages and disadvantages.3.Compared with cars,bikes have their advantages and disadvantages.举一反三:1.Although computers bring people a lot of convenience,they have manydisadvantages.2....has many advantages.For example,...However,just as everycoin has two sides,...has itsdisadvantages.(本例将利弊分开讲,转折过渡自然。just as every coin has two sides也很值得背诵。) II....play(s)an important role /partin...??在??中扮演重要角色/起重要作用。例如:1.Computers play an important role in science and technology.2.Computers play a more and more important role in our life.Computers play an increasingly important role in our studies.3.Education plays an important part in developing our mind.4.Addiction to alcohol and drugs play a role in homelessness.举一反三:1.Advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life.2.In the past,letters played a decisive role in long-distancecommunication.But now ,telephone,email,fax have taken their place.III.With the development of...,随着??的发展,例如:1.With the development of our economy,many Chinese families canafford a car.2.With the development of our economy and society,pollution is moreand more serious.3.With the rapid development of science and technology,people can geta college degree by taking online-courses at home.4.With the current social and technological developments,employeeswith more knowledge and higher academic degrees are needed.举一反三:1.With the rapid increase of China's population,housing problem isbecoming more and more serious.随着中国人口的急剧增加,住房问题越来越突出。2.With more and more women entering society,people's attitude towardswomen is changing.随着越来越多的妇女走入社会,人们对妇女的态度也在改变。3.With the deepening of Chinese reform and opening up,an increasingnumber of Chinese
families can afford a car.随着中国改革开放的深入,越来越多的中国家庭买得起车了。(“越来越多”除了常用的more and more外,还可以用an increasing number of, a growing number of,a significant number of,a great number of等来表达。)本结构看似固定,实则富于变化,只要记住with有“随着”的意思,相信大家可以根据实际的需要造出更多的句子。我们已经看到,开门见山的开头使论文直切主题,直白明确地提出了论点。不过在讨论某些有争议性的问题时,就显得有欠缺,因为我们必须在文章的开头引出人们对要讨论的问题的不同看法,然后再表明自己的观点。下面就是专门针对争议性论文的一种句型。IV.When it comes to...,some people think /believethat...,others argue /claim that opposite /reverse is true.There is probablysome truth in both arguments/statements,but...当说到??,有些人认为??,但另一些人则持相反的观点??。这两种观点可能都有点道理,但??。本结构先用when it comes to ...引出话题,再用some...others...这个对立的结构引出了两种相反的观点,然后说There is some truth inboth...表明严谨公正的态度,最后用but...很自然地引出了自己的论点。请看下面这个例子: TV,a good thing or bad thingWhen it comes to TV,some people believe that it is extremely valuable,as it provides relaxation,entertainment and education. Others argue that it is harmful for it begins to control our lives and deprives people of time to do other activities.There is probably some truth in both sides.But we must realize that television itself is neither good or bad.It is the uses to which it is put that determines its value to society.二、结尾句型英语议论文多以简要总结全文或对所讨论的问题提出解决办法来结尾。总结全文时除常用到in one /a word,generally speaking等外,没有固定模式。提出解决办法时却常使用下一句型。V....take measures to do sth.例如:1.We should take measures to control pollution in order to save the
world.2.We'd better take effective measures to prevent students from
cheating on exams.3.The government decided to take strong measures against drug abuse.4.Urgent measures should be taken to prevent terrorists from carrying out further attacks.本文列举了英语作文中常用的几个句型,当然不是要大家写出千篇一律的文章来,而是希望起到一种抛砖引玉的作用,提醒大家在学习中注意多总结,以使自己的写作水平更上一层楼。一、引出开头1:It is well-known to us that……(我们都知道……)==As far as my knowledge is concerned, …( 就我所知…)2:Recently the problem of…… has been brought into focus. ==Nowadays there is a growing concern over ……(最近……问题引起了关注)
3:Nowadays(overpopulation)has become a problem we have to face.(现今,人口过剩已成为我们不得不面对的问题)4:Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.(互联网已在我们的生活扮演着越来越重要的角色,它给我们带来了许多好处但也产生了一些严重的问题)
5:With the rapid development of science and technology,more and more people believe that……(随着科技的迅速发展,越来越多的人认为……)6:It is a common belief that……==It is commonly believed that……(人们一般认为……)7:A lot of people seem to think that……(很多人似乎认为……)8:It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(全世界都知道...)二、表达不同观点1:People's views on……vary from person to person. Some hold that……However, others believe that……(人们对……的观点因人而异,有些人认为……然而其他人却认为……)2:People may have different opinions on……(人们对……可能会持有不同见解)3:Attitudes towards (drugs)vary from person to person.==Different people hold different attitudes towards(failure)(人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异)4:There are different opinions among people as to……(对于……人们的观点大不相同)三、表示结尾1:In short, it can be said that……(总之,他的意思是……)2:From what has been mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that……(从上面提到的,我们可以得出结论……)3:Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally/reasonably come to the conclusion that……(把所有的这些因素加以考虑,我们自然可以得出结论……)4:Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that……(因此,我们最好的出这样的结论……)5:There is no doubt that (job-hopping)has its drawbacks as well as merits.(毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点)6:All in all, we cannot live without……,but at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.(总之,我们没有……无法生活,但同时我们必须寻求新的解决办法来面对可能出现的新问题)四、提出建议1:It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).(该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了)2:There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of……(毫无疑问,对……问题应予以足够重视)3:Obviously ,if we want to do something … it is essential that……(显然,如果我们想要做么事,很重要的是……)4:Only in this way can we ……(只有这样,我们才能……)5:Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的)五、预示后果1:Obviously,if we don't control the problem, the chances are that……will lead us in danger.(很明显,如果我们不能控制这一问题,很有可能我们会陷入危险)2:No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that ……(毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,否则我们很可能会……)
3:It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation(很紧迫的是应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展)六、表示论证1:From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.(在我看来,支持第一种观点比第二种更有道理)2:I cannot entirely agree with the idea that……(我无法完全同意这一观点)3:As far as I am concerned/In my opinion,……(就我来说……)4:I sincerely believe that……==I am greatly convinced (that)子句.(我真诚地相信……)5:Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why ……(最后,坦率地说,还有另外一个实际的原因……)七、给出原因1:The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)2:This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons .First,…….Second,…….Third,……。这一现象存在有很多原因的,第一……第二……第三……3:For one thing,…… For another thing,…… ==On the one hand,……On the other hand……一方面……另一方面……4:I quite agree with the statement that……The reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述,即……。其主要原因如下。八、列出解决办法和批判错误观点做法1:The best way to solve the troubles is……解决这些麻烦的最好办法是……2:As far as something is concerned,……就某事而言,……3;It is obvious that……很显然……4:It may be true that……but it doesn't mean that……可能……是对的,但这并不意味着……5;It is natural to believe that……but we shouldn't ignore that……认为……是自然的,但我们不应忽视……6:There is no evidence to suggest that……没有证据表明……九、表示好处和坏处1:It has the following advantages.它有如下优势2:It is beneficial/harmful to us.==It is of great benefit/harm to us.它对我们有益处3:It has more disadvantages than advantage.他有很多不足之处十、表示重要、方便、可能1:It is important(necessary/difficult/convenient/possible)for sb to do sth.对于某人做……是……2:It plays an important role in our life.十一、采取措施1:We should take some effective measures.我们应该采取有效措施2:We should try our best to overcome/conquer the difficulties.我们应该尽最大努力去克服困难3:We should do our utmost in doing sth.我们应该尽力去做……4:We should solve the problems that we are confronted/faced with.我们应该解决我们面临的困难十二、显示变化1:Some changes have taken place in the past five years.过去五年发生了很多变化2:Great changes will certainly be produced in the international communications.在国际交流中理所当然会发生很多大的变化3:It has increased/decreased from…to…他已经从…增加/减少到…4:The output of July in this factory increased by 15%.这个工厂7月份产量以增加了15%十三、表明事实现状1;We cannot ignore the fact that……我们不能忽略这个事实……2:No one can deny the fact that……没人能否认这个事实……3:This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in.4:be closely related to ~~ (与...息息相关)十四、进行比较1:Compared with A,B……与A比较,B……2;I prefer to read rather than watch TV.十五、常用英语谚语1:Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩2:All is not gold that glitters.发光的未必都是金子3:All roads lead to Rome.条条大路通罗马4:A good beginning is half done.良好的开端是成功的一半5:Every advantage has its disadvantage有利必有弊6:A miss is as good as a mile.失之毫厘,差之千里7:Failure is the mother of success.失败是成功之母8:Industry is the parent of success.勤奋是成功之母9:It is never too old to learn.活到老,学到老10:Knowledge is power.知识就是力量11:Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.世上无难事,只怕有心人
第3篇:大学英语作文的常规句型一些大学英语作文的常规句型Many people insist that...很多人坚持认为...With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that... 随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为...A lot of people seem to think that...很多人似乎认为...引出不同观点:People's views on... vary from person to person. Some hold that... . However, others believe that.... 人们对...的观点因人而异.有些人认为.....然而其他人却认为...People may have different opinions on...人们对...可能会有不同的见解.Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.There are different opinions among people as to...关于.... 人们的观点大不相同.Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure).对(失败)人们的态度各不相同.结尾部分Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that... 把所有这些因素加以考虑,我们自然会得出结论...Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that... 考虑所有这些因素,我们可能会得出合理的结论...Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that...因此,我们最好得出这样的结论...There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点.All in all, we cannot live without... But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.总之,我们没有...是无法生活的.但同时,我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题.提出建议:It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).
该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了. It is time to take the advice of ... and to put special emphasis on the improvement of ... 该是采纳...的建议,并对...的进展给予特殊重视的时候了.There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of ...毫无疑问,对...问题应予以足够的重视.Obviously,.... If we want to do something... , it is essential that...显然,如果我们想做某事,很重要的是...Only in this way can we... 只有这样,我们才能...It must be realized that... 我们必须意识到...预示后果:Obviously, if we don't control the problem, the chances are that... will lead us in danger. 很明显,如果我们不能控制这一问题,很有可能我们会陷入危险.No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that...毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,很可能会...It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation.很紧迫的是,应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展.论证部分From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来,支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理.I cannot entirely agree with the idea that... 我无法完全同意这一观点....Personally, I am standing on the side of ...就个人而言,我站在...的一边.I sincerely believe that... 我真诚地相信...In my opinion, it is more advisable to do ... than to do....在我个人看来,做...比做...更明智.Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why...坦诚地说,最后,还有一个较为实际的原因,_________。给出原因:This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First, ... Second, ... Third, ...这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先, ... 第二, ... 第三, ...Why did... ? For one thing... For another.... Perhaps the primary reason is...为什么会...? 一个原因是... 令一个原因是...或许其主要原因是....I quite agree with the statement that... the reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述,即...,其主要原因如下:列出解决办法:Here are some suggestions for handling...
这是如何处理某事的一些建议.The best way to solve the troubles is...
解决这些麻烦的最好办法是...People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题.批判错误观点和做法:As far as something is concerned, .... 就某事而言,...It was obvious that... 很显然,....It may be true that..., but it doesn't mean that...
可能...是对的,但这并不意味着...It is natural to believe that... , but we shouldn't ignore that...
认为....是很自然的,但我们不应忽视....There is no evidence to suggest that... 没有证据表明...作文中常用连接词的选择表示强调的连接词still, Indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially. Obviously, clearly.表示比较的连接词like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.表示对比的连接词by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely,different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.表示列举的连接词for example, for instance, such as, take ...for example. Except (for), to illustrate.表示时间的连接词later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while. 表示顺序的连接词first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.表示可能的连接词presumably, probably, perhaps.用于解释的连接词in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.表示递进的连接词What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.表示让步的连接词although, after all, in spite of..., despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.表示转折的连接词however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on theother hand, unfortunately. whereas表示原因的连接词for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.表示结果的连接词as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as consequence.用于总结的连接词on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.其他类型连接词Mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case,图表作文常用句型As is shown in the graph... 如图所示...The graph shows that... 图表显示...As can be seen from the table,... 从表格中可以看出...From the chart, we know that... 从这张表中,我们可知...All these data clearly prove the fact that...所有这些数据明显证明这一事实,即...The increase of .... In the city has reached to 20%...在这个城市的增长已达到20%.In 1985, the number remained the same.1985年,这个数字保持不变.There was a gradual decline in 1989.1989年,出现了逐渐下降的情况.
第4篇:大学英语作文常用句型英语作文常用句型 一、 文章开头型句 I.
对立法1. When asked about…, most people say…2. When it comes to …, some people think3. There is a public debate today about…4. Now, it is widely believed that…5. Many of us believe that… 6. To the general public, … 7. Now a lot of people feel…8. In reaction to the idea, some people say…9. … is a common way of …, but is it a wise one?10. These days we often hear about…11. We are often shown these days that…II. 现象法1. Recently the phenomenon has aroused wide concern about… 2. Recently the problem has been brought into focus that…3. Many nations have been faced with the problem of…4. One of the questions facing our world is…5. One of the biggest issues many people talk about is…6. Now most dangerous for our society is…7. …is another bitter truth we have to face now.8. An acute shortage of … is now under way.9. Here and there across the country….10. Now in many big cities…11. With the rapid development of …112. Nowadays there is a growing tendency that…13. In recent few years there is a sudden increase in…14. Any visitor to this city would be surprised…15. Whenever you see …, you cannot help… III. 观点法1. Nothing is more dangerous than…2. Nowhere in history has the issue been more visible.3. It is time we exposed the myth 4. Perhaps we should rethink the idea…5. Now people are beginning to realize that…6. Now there is a growing awareness of…7. We might marvel at the progress of … IV. 引用法1. one of the great early writers said…2. “Knowledge is power.”
Such is the remark of…3. “…” That’s how one official complained4. “…” The same idea is voiced by…5. “…” How often we hear words like those V. 比较法1. For years it has been viewed as ….
But now…2. People used to think ….
But things are different…3. Several years age, people ….
Now4. After a good many years of efforts, people begin to…5. It is a traditional way to ….
But now the pendulum6. Throughout our lives…7. In recent years, there is a steady shift in…VI. 故事法1. Last Sunday I ….
The story is not rare2. Once in a street, …. The problem has drawn public attention.3. I have a friend who …. Such a dilemma we often meet.4. Once upon a time …. The story still have a realistic significance. 5. A factory worker who… VII. 问题法1. Should …? Opinions vary greatly 2. What do you think of …?3. Why …? Many people pose the question like this4. Why? … of all the complaints,… 二、 文章结尾型句 I.
结论型1. From what has been discussed above, we may draw the conclusion that…2. The evidence upon all sides points to the conclusion that… 3. In summary, it is important to stress that…4. In conclusion, I would like to say that…5. The real lesson to be learnt is that… II. 后果型1. We must search for a quick action, because if…2. Obviously, if we ignore the problem, it is likely that…3. Everyone should take a second look at …, otherwise he will… III. 号召型1. It might be time to take the warning.2. It is time that we urged an end to…23. It is necessary that steps should be taken to…4. There is no doubt that attention must be paid to…5. Obviously …. If we are to …, it is essential that… IV. 建议型1. It is hoped that efforts be made to…2. In short, we should… 3. What we need is to…4. It is high time …. Here are a few examples5. While it cannot be solved immediately, still there are ways to…6. Awareness of the problem is the first step.7. If we are to succeed as a people, we should… V. 方向型1. Many solutions are being offered here, but…2. There is no easy method, but … might be helpful3. No easy method is at hand, but … might be the first step4. One’s first reaction to such suggestions is that…5. What will happen to …? One thing is certain6. To … is not an easy job, and it requires a different outlook7. It is clear that the task demands great efforts8. We have done …. But we will achieve more if we…9. True, there may be questions we can not answer, but…10. The great challenge today is that…11. We may have a long way to go before we can…12. There is no better time to start13. It remains to be seen whether… VI. 意义型1. Following these methods may not be easy, but the pay-off might be worth the effort. 2. Certainly, … but it will…3. The importance cannot be overemphasized4. Anyhow it has a far-reaching influence on…5. To participate in ….is a valuable experience.6. The problem is something no one can avoid.7. We are now entering a new era which calls for…8. Anyhow, whether it is good or not, one thing is certain---VII. 引言型1. “….”2. Edison is right in saying that… 3. A long time ago, a great man said…4. …, says a great man5. if we want to achieve our success,6. I agree with the writer on that…. 7. As Lincoln once remarked,
VIII. 提问型II.1. If we consider …, is it…? 2. Can anyone really doubt IX. 故事型1. Years ago, I heard a story. 三、 原因结果句型 I. 基本原因1. There are many reasons for… 2. Why …? For one thing, ..3. It is no easy job to advance the reasons.4. It is fairly easy to identify the reason:5. The answer to this problem involves many factors.3include… 7. Thanks to…8. The increase mainly stems from the factthat…9. … partly because …, partly because…10. … not because, but because… 11. … not come from…, but from…12. One may attribute the change to…13. One tends to view the trend as a response to…14. One may trace this problem back to…15. That’s the reason why …16. A number of factors could account for the …17. A number of factors, both individual and social, affect… 18. These factors, coupled with the growth of …, lead to…19. Many factors weigh heavily for…20. The factors that contribute to … include ..(注意作介词的to后面使用动名词形式) 另一原因1. Among the most important reasons cited by people is that.… 2. One of the most popular reasons is that …3. Part of the explanation is that… 4. This is due to several factors, one of which is …5. Another important reason is… 6. Also playing a part is..7. … is also responsible for the change8. Of course, the growth is not the sole reason for…9. Some people suggest that the10. We may look into every possible reason except…11. It is only the surface explanation for…12. We may blame …, but the causes go far deeper. III. 后果影响1. There are a number of effects. 2. The effect is evident.3. It will exert a profound influence on…4. It may cause a sweeping change in…5. The influence has not been confined to… 6. It leaves some serious consequences, including…7. It may give rise to a host of problems.8. The immediate result it produces is…9. … is the net result. 四、 对照比较句型 I.
两者比较1. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.2. Although (A) enjoys a distinct advantage.3. There are several advantages. 4. The effect of comparison is heightened by…5. When the advantages and disadvantages are weighed, …. 6. (A)
means nothing when (B) is mentioned7. Indeed, (A) carries much weight when compared with (B). 8. Serious as the problem may be, it pales into insignificance.9. (A) may be … but it suffers from the disadvantages10. For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages4negative effects and positive effects12. There are advantages and disadvantages13. Like anything else, it has its faults14. However, it is not without weaknesses15. But is it all good?
When considering the drawbacks, we will find that…16. Nothing can equal.17. Nothing is more … than II. 两者相同1. (A) is not any… more than (B) 2. (A) is no less … than (B) is 3. Just as (A) …, so is(B) 4. The same is true of… 5. Like…6. (A) is as… as (B)7. (A) and (B) have several thing in common8. (A) bears some resemblances to (B) III. 两者不同1. While on the one hand… 1. (A) …, whereas (B)2. (A)
(B) differ in several ways2. Both …, but they differ in3. While(A)
views …, (B) may see3. But the same cannot be applied to…4. In the past, ….
But now it is no longer 五、 批评驳斥句型 I. 直接驳斥1. Although …, I doubt whether the argument bears much analysis 2. Although the popular belief is that …, a study indicates that… 3. Although the inclination islaudable, one may wonder…4. Although it is widely felt …, it is unlikely5. Many people …, but this claim may be doubted6. Most of us have been under the illusion that…7. People tend to think ….
There is no more reason to believe …. that…25. They argue that …, and that… 26. Some people assume that ….
Quite the contrary, …27. There are those who hold that …. And on the other hand, others think that…28. People object to the idea of… II. 批评分析than there is to think that…8. They may be right in asserting that..9. In all the debate over …, one fact is overlooked.10. It is true …, but one point is being left out11. It is true that …, but this is not to say that…12. You may say ….
It probably will…13. Some people suggest …. But what these people fail to understand is that…14. Some people say ….
But this doesn’t hold.15. There is an element of truth …, but…16. A close examination would reveal how…17. Closer scrutiny shows the claim may not be merited by people. 18. At first thought, it may seem …, but on second thoughts, we will find that…19. Logical as these arguments may seem, …20. For all the claim, it is a common knowledge that..21. As opposed to …, facts challenge the opinion that… 22. It is a common belief that… 23. We have been brought up to believe that…24. People tend to cling to the idea51. To claim that … is far from being proved.2. To suggest … is exactly as if you…3. Such proposals are an assault on the value.4. If one advocates …, it is no good being disturbed.5. It makes no sense to argue for … 6. The main problem with this view is that…7. The obvious flaw in the idea is that…8. Too much emphasis placed on … may overlook the fact that… 9. In many cases, public dissatisfaction is unfair.10. With a foolish idealike this, … 11. The absurdity is obvious here. 12. It is wrong to think that… 13. It is ironic that…14. It would be absurd to believethat…15. There is no reason to believethat…16. But the argument simply doesn’t hold.17. … isan opinion desirable but short-sighted18. The statement rests on the assumptionthat…19. It is a good thing to …. But is it…?20. They are not wrong to put emphasis on …, but …21. It is all very well to criticize …, but …22. It is generally believed that … 23. It is wise to …. But it is probably less wise to…24. It would be reasonable to…. Yet I’m not so sure.25. It is one thing to insist …, but it is quite another thing to… 六、 推理分析句型 I. 分析判断1. It seems quite likelythat… 2. There is every chance that … 3. It is clear that …4. It seems naturalthat…5. It is more accurate to saythat… 6. It is pretty certain that…7. Fortunately it is often the casethat…8. It is urgently necessary to notethat…9. It is … that really matters.10. What surprises us most is that…11. It is horrifying to findthat… 12. There is no denyingthat… 13. The plain fact is that … 14. The problem is that … 15. No wonder that …16. It should come as a surprise to learnthat…17. Perhaps it is rightly said that … 18. Of course, it would be an error to suggestthat…19. On the face of it, it sounds ridiculous.
Yet it is true.20. We may find much to be said for …21. We can …, but we may never …22. … is measured more by … than by …23. To do … is not …, but rather … 24. It does not …, but …625. Historically, our society has taken a dim view of …26. In fact, … is not the bad thing it is often held to be.27. This is not to say that ….
That would be silly.28. Don’t get the idea that … 29. Little is said about …30. Along with the awareness of … comes …31. It is not that I don’t wish to… 32. …, so the arguments go. 33. There are three kinds of… II. 推理论说1. If this is the case, we may … 2. This may be true if …3. If …, it is simply because … 4. If …, why shall we …? 5. Moreover, if …6. If half the money were spent on … 7. Having recognized …, it follows that..8. Of course, if you …. But as soon as …9. But even if it could be proved, … 10. … would be of little use unless …11. … may be difficult, if not impossible.12. Even a minor improvement can …13. The smallest change can … 14. Anyone with the least knowledge can tell …15. A little study of … can help. 16. Who is to say if …17. It is almost impossible … without …18. Hardly anyone … without … 19. You can’t … without … 20. It doesn’t matter whether … 21. No matter how …22. Whatever the causes, …23. However urgent the need is, …24. The more …, the more … 25. … never … , let alone … 七、 细节支持句型 I. 举例说明1. … is often cited as an example. 2. A good case in point is …3. The most dramatic example is
…4. This offers a typical example for…5. To the similar facts, another may be added.6. ,We may take …as an illustration. 7. History is filled with the examples. 8. …, for one9. Consider the case of … 10. Take, for example,…11. I recall from my childhood … 12. What shall we say, for example, …13. But consider, for example, … 14. A very similar story can be told. 15. Such examples might be given indefinitely.16. I can think of no better illustration than …17. The case is only one example of …18. Suppose that … 19. Legend has it that … 20. Just think of …21. Just imagine what would be like if …22. There is hardly a man who… 23. It is a rare man who … II. 事实证明1. No one can deny the factthat… 2. We must face the factthat… 3. This brings out a factthat…4. Yet it can’t change the factthat… 5. There is no justification for … 6. The idea is hardly supported by facts.77. There is strong evidence that … 8. All reliable data justify the viewthat…9. Personal experience teaches methat…10. Recent studies indicatethat… 11. Tests have found that …12. According to an experiment, … 13. We have whole history to tell. 14. Evidence is pilling up that … 15. Unfortunately, none of the available data showsthat…16. As evidenced in the reports, … 17. While it may be true, the evidence suggeststhat…18. Although…, the available information showsthat…19. Nothing could be more obvious than the evidencethat…20. You don’t have to look very far to find out the fact.21. No one is comfortable with the factthat…22. This has proved to be the case. 23. But the most surprising thing isthat…24. The most striking fact is that… 25. There are instances when … 26. Gone are the days when …27. One may not forget the old days. III. 引用权威1. …, wrote Edison, a great inventor.2. Many years ago, a writer remarkedthat…3. As one scientist wrote, …4. A noted teacher once told methat…5. Many researchers findthat… IV. 数据引用1. … increased/decreased by
… percent.2. … rose /dropped almost twice,compared with …3. A report estimates that the number is half the national average.4. … the number has more than doubled, as against …(时间) 5. … the percentage was … ― … percent more than the 1990 level.6. More than three-quarters people preferred …7. There were a
…percent decline this year, a drop of
… percentage from
…8. The rate has reached an average of …percent9. It accounts for
… percent of the total10. After leveling off for 3 years, the rate starts rising once again.八、 承上启下句型 I. 承上阐述1. }

我要回帖

更多关于 承上启下的句子范例 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信