最近收藏了《??(使命)》的弟兄姊妹:
收藏了《??(使命)》的弟兄姊妹还收藏了:
歌曲"??(使命)"的相关评论
您将会是第一位在这里发表评论的人哦:)
苹果或安卓手机扫码安装或点击下载安装
赞美诗网播放器使用最新HTML5技术开发,不支持8.0以及8.0以下的Internet Explorer浏览器。
为获得最佳体验效果,我们推荐您使用最新版本Google Chrome或任何基于Chrome开发的 访问本站。当前位置:
圣经最新文章
9I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said: Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thres...
8This is what the Sovereign Lord showed me: a basket of ripe fruit. 2What do you see, Amos? he asked...
7This is what the Sovereign Lord showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts after the king's shar...
6Woe to you who are complacent in Zion, and to you who feel secure on Mount Samaria, you notable men...
5Hear this word, O house of Israel, this lament I take up concerning you: 2Fallen is Virgin Israel, ...
4Hear this word, you cows of Bashan on Mount Samaria, you women who oppress the poor and crush the n...
3Hear this word the Lord has spoken against you, O people of Israel-against the whole family I broug...
2This is what the Lord says: For three sins of Moab, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]....
1The words of Amos, one of the shepherds of Tekoa-what he saw concerning Israel two years before the...
14Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God. Your sins have been your downfall! 2Take words with you an...
13When Ephraim spoke, he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship a...
12Ephra he pursues the east wind all day and multiplies lies and violence. He m...
11When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. 2But the more I called Isr...
he brought forth fruit for himself. As his fruit increased, he built ...
9Do not rejoice, O I do not be jubilant like the other nations. For you have been unfaithful t...
8Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the Lord because the people have broken...
7whenever I would heal Israel, the sins of Ephraim are exposed and the crimes of Samaria revealed. T...
6Come, let us return to the Lord . He has torn us to pieces he has injured us b...
5Hear this, you priests! Pay attention, you Israelites! Listen, O royal house! This judgment is agai...
4Hear the word of the Lord , you Israelites, because the Lord has a charge to bring against you who ...
&&首页&&上一页&&&&1/20&&&&2/20&&&&3/20&&&&4/20&&&&5/20&&&&6/20&&&&7/20&&&&8/20&&&&9/20&&&&10/20&&&&11/20&&&&12/20&&&&13/20&&&&14/20&&&&15/20&&&&16/20&&&&17/20&&&&18/20&&&&19/20&&&&20/20&&&&& 共400条记录 每页显示20条&&跳至第页分类学习站点
学习类专题
节日类专题
事件类专题
有声读物:《圣经》标准朗读版[MP3格式]
资料摘要:此版圣经是1611年,由英国国王King James钦定的版本,是目前最权威、最早的英文译本之一。随着语言的发展,当时使用的英语和现代的英语有一定变化,对于今天的读者而言还是有一点难度。个人认为语义准确、言语简洁是本版本最大的特色。语音由Alexander Scourby朗读,标准的英音,出版时间是1953年。
此版圣经是1611年,由英国国王King James钦定的版本,是目前最权威、最早的英文译本之一。随着语言的发展,当时使用的英语和现代的英语有一定变化,对于今天的读者而言还是有一点难度。个人认为语义准确、言语简洁是本版本最大的特色。语音由Alexander Scourby朗读,标准的英音,出版时间是1953年。
圣经中英文对照版下载:
此版圣经是1611年,由英国国王King James钦定的版本,是目前最权威、最早的英文译本之一。随着语言的发展,当时使用的英语和现代的英语有一定变化,对于今天的读者而言还是有一点难度。个人认为语义准确、言语简洁是本版本最大的特色。语音由Alexander Scourby朗读,标准的英音,出版时间是1953年。
http://i1./topic/jingdian1725.jpg
您可能还感兴趣的相关文章
每天学说一句英文美句,掌握其中的语法词汇,让你的英语更加地道。今天的句子是: All things
they are easy.
每天学说一句英文美句,掌握其中的语法词汇,让你的英语更加地道。今天的句子是: Everyone
wants to live on top of the mountain,
but all the happiness and growth occurs
while you're climbing it.
每天学说一句英文美句,掌握其中的语法词汇,让你的英语更加地道。今天的句子是: For every minute
you are angry
sixty seconds of happiness.
收藏过此资料的沪友
他们还收藏了
此资料下载者还下载了
英语成长树
相关文章推荐
请输入举报信息,200字以内:拒绝访问 | www.ryedu.net | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.ryedu.net) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(37ec3afe97c543ad-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器苹果韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean下载 , 最新版韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经KoreaniPad|iPhone手机版免费下载-PP助手官网
当前位置:
& 苹果版韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean下载
韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean软件截图韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean下载信息韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean简介
韩国语和英语对照有声圣经,包含旧约和新约,是您对照学习双语的好帮手。韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean更新日志
Fix verse display bugs in Apple Watch.热门应用
韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean相关资讯
韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean使用技巧
下载韩国语和英语对照真人朗读有声圣经Korean的人还喜欢
应用下载排行榜1
69 万下载2
56 万下载3
39 万下载4