扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
help me water the flowers,will you怎么回答
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Ok,It is my pleasure
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Fine ,I`m glad to.That` OK, I`ll handle that.
time是不要急that
depends 是
那要看具体情况
你看用什么
扫描下载二维码Please me to water the flower tomorrow.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Please me to water the flower tomorrow. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
A question of good manners
  The English are proud of their well-mannered and courteous(有礼貌的) behaviors.After living in London for many years, I have found the answer to how they became that way.
  I remember clearly, when I was at primary school, I was taught good manners before anything else!
  “Please”and“Thank you”were the most common words in the manners class.There was even a reward(奖励)system where the politest child would receive a badge(奖章)every week for being nice to the rest of the class.
  As I grew older, I was given“physical and social health”lessons.These were used to teach teenagers how to behave in the adult world.They taught us how to deal with issues(问题)like money, responsibility(责任),and relationships with other people.This helped us to grow into better people.In a way, the lessons taught us how to be more polite.
  One of the topics that came up in these lessons was the issue of the“dreaded”(可怕的)opposite sex.I remember how all the boys giggled(咯咯笑)and laughed at the very thought of having a girlfriend or even speaking to one.The teachers soon taught us(boys)to respect the girls in our class and treat them with dignity(尊严).No doubt this advice helped us in later life-it made sure that all the boys were courteous to women.My friends have used this information to help their social lives successfully.
  I feel that being good mannered has become a part of English culture.Their good manners even attract tourists from all around the world!Many of them flock(大量涌入)to see the Queen’s Guards at Buckingham Palace(白金汉宫),who are famous for being polite and professional.
Why are the English well-mannered and courteous according to the writer?
They were born that way.
They were taught even when they were young.
It is one of the customs of their country.
Their leader is the Queen.
Which is not the words that is used by the English more commonly?
Thank you.
Excuse me.
How does the writer like the advice from his teacher to respect the girls with dignity in his class?
He laughs at it.
He hates to do that even to talk with them.
He thinks it will be helpful in his future life.
He is shy to do so.
 Please tell me the way you thought of ______ the garden.     A. take care of           B. to take care of     C. taking care of           D. how to take care of
  A man came home from work late again,tired and irritated(烦躁的),to find his 5?year?old son waiting for him at the door.“Daddy,how much money do you make an hour?”
  “What makes you ask such a thing?” the man said   1  .
  “Please tell me.” begged the little boy.
  “If you   2   know, I make $20.00 an hour.”
  “Oh,” the little boy replied, head   3  .
  Looking up, he said, “Daddy, may I   4   $10.00,please?”
  The father was angry.“I work long,   5   hours every day and feel tired.March yourself straight to your room and go to bed.Think about why you’re being so   6  .” The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.The man sat down, angry with his son.  7   an hour or so, the man had   8   down, and started to think he may have been a little   9   on his son.Maybe there was something he really   10   to buy with that $10.00.The man went to the   11   of the little boy’s room and opened it.
  “I’ve been   12  .Maybe I was too hard on you earlier.It’s been a long day and I threw my   13   out on you.Here’s that $10.00 you asked for.” said the man.The little boy sat   14   up, pleased.“Oh, thank you, daddy” he yelled.Then, he   15   out some more crumpled up(褶皱的)bills from under the pillow.The man,   16   that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.The little boy slowly   17   out his money.“Why did you want more money if you already had some?” the father complained.
  “Because I didn’t have   18  , but now I do,” the little boy replied.
  “Daddy, I have $20.00 now.Can I buy an hour of your time?”
    19   $20.00 worth of time with someone you love…just a short reminder to all of us working so hard for our living.Just spend some quality time with those who really   20   to us.
When I was young,my parents ran a snack bar in our small town. One evening in early April,my mother told me to fill in at the snack bar
36  a worker who had the flu.I told her I would mess it up,
I had never worked at the bar before.I  38 
that instead of making money,I would end up owing it. “You can do it,”said my mother.“  39  ,you won’t get much business until lunch.” “But I’ll never remember the orders,and I’m no good ___40_ money.Please,Mom,don’t
  41  me.” “Then I’ll help you,”she said. I shrugged my shoulders.I thought my mother’s   42   was a bad one,but I    43   . When I got to the bar the next day,I found my mother was  44  .Because the weather that day was rainy and cold,people wanted hot snacks and drinks.  45  ,I was really slow at taking the orders and making change.The line of people grew,and everybody seemed  46  .I was so nervous that my hands shook,and I   47
a cup into pieces.What a mess!Then my mother came to  48
me,and she also showed me how to make  49  .If someone gave me $5 for something that cost $3.25,I handed over  50  quarters and a dollar and said,“75 cents makes four dollars,plus one dollar makes five.”Things went more  51  after that. By the end of the day,I could remember orders,  52  the bill,and make change quickly with a smile.I was even a little  53  when the sun came out and dried up business.My mother said she was proud of me,and when she  54  that I work at the snack bar again next year,I did not even shrug.I was too busy  55  the restaurant I would open one day. 36.A.to             B.for           C.after             D.over 37.A.because        B.though        C.until             D.while 38.A.promised           B.noticed        C.worried           D.hoped 39.A.Therefore       B.However      C.Besides           D.Yet 40.A.of            B.on           C.about            D.with 41.A.blame          B.fool          C.frighten           D.make 42.A.idea           B.bar           C.day              D.answer 43.A.guessed        B.obeyed        C.begged           D.admitted 44.A.angry          B.sad          C.wrong            D.ashamed 45.A.At least         B.At last        C.At most           D.At first 46.A.surprised           B.impolite       C.pleased           D.impatient 47.A.damaged        B.destroyed      C.broke            D.ruined 48.A.scold          B.help          C.beat             D.save 49.A.money         B.lunch         C.coffee            D.change 50.A.two           B.three         C.four             D.five 51.A.smoothly           B.fairly         C.simply            D.conveniently 52.A.turn in         B.count out      C.take over          D.add up 53.A.discouraged     B.disturbed      C.disappointed       D.distrusted 54.A.thought         B.stated         C.announced         D.suggested 55.A.imagining       B.preparing      C.examining         D.describing
E  About ten years ago, a young and very successful businessman named Josh was traveling down a Chicago neighborhood street. He was going a bit too fast in his shiny, black, 12 cylinder Jaguar XKE, which was only two months old.  He was watching for kids rushing out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, no child came out, but a brick sailed out and-WHUMP!-it hit the Jag’s shiny black side door! SCREECH…!!!! Immediately Josh stopped the car, jumped out, seized the kid and pushed him up against a parked car. He shouted at the kid, “What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing?!” Building up a head of steam, he went on. “That’s my new Jag, that brick you threw is going to cost you a lot of money. Why did you throw it?”  “Please, mister, please… I’m sorry! I didn’t know what else to do!” begged the youngster. “I threw the brick because no one else would stop!” tears were streaming down the boy’s face as he pointed around the parked car. “It’s my brother, mister,” he said. “He rolled of the curb(路沿) and fell out of his wheelchair and I can’t lift him up.” Sobbing, the boy asked the businessman, “Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He’s hurt and he’s too heavy for me.”  Moved beyond words, the young businessman tried hard to swallow the rapidly swelling lump in his throat. Straining, he lifted the young man back into the wheelchair and took out his handkerchief and wiped the scrapers and cuts, checking to see that everything was going to be OK. He then watched the younger brother push him down the sidewalk toward their home.  It was a long walk back to the black, shining 12 cylinder Jaguar XKE-a long and slow walk. Josh never did fix the side door of his Jaguar. He kept the dent(凹痕) to remind him not to go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at him to get his attention. Feel for the bricks of life coming at you.67.The boy threw a brick at the businessman’s car because ________.A.he wanted to ask for some moneyB.he envied the brand-new car very muchC.the businessman drove at a high speedD.he wanted to get help from the driver68.Which of the following is the right order of the story?a.The younger brother threw a brick at Josh’s car.b.The elder brother fell out of his wheelchair.c.The younger brother begged Josh for help.d.Josh lifted the elder brother back into his wheelchair.e.Josh shouted at the younger brother.A.b,a,c,e,d&&&&&&& B.a,c,d,b,eC.b,a,e,c,d&&&&&&& D.a,c,b,e,d69.What can we learn from the passage?A.Josh was a kind-hearted man.B.The two kids were Josh’s neighbors.C.Josh would accept the money from the kids.D.Josh’s new car broke down easily.70.According to the passage, we must ________.A.try to be more understanding seeing others in troubleB.drive fast in a neighborhood street that is dangerousC.try to get ready for the trouble in your future lifeD.protect oneself from being hurt
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
选择 1.The floweis need ____________ A.to be water B.to watered C.to water D.watering2.The old man ________ six years ago.A.has died B.was dead C.has been dead D.died3.The bed is too small for me___________A.to lie B.to lie on C.lie D.to lying4._________he told me!A.What bad new B.How a bad news C.How bad news D.What a bad news首字母填空1.During this p_________ ,you can't trouble him because he is busy.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.The floweis need _____D_______ A.to be water B.to watered C.to water D.watering2.The old man ____D____ six years ago.A.has died B.was dead C.has been dead D.died3.The bed is too small for me______B_____A.to lie B.to lie on C.lie D.to lying4.__What bad news___he told me!A.What bad new B.How a bad news C.How bad news D.What a bad news首字母填空1.During this ___period_________ ,you can't trouble him because he is busy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码water the flowers是什么意思
沪江词库精选water the flowers是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 浇花
The flowers are wilting for lack of water.
这些花因缺水而渐渐枯萎。
Grandma sprinkle the flowers with water.
祖母将水洒在花上。
The flowers faded for want of water.
花儿因缺水而凋谢了。
Water moon and mirror flower—unreal
Please spray some water on the flowers.
请给花洒些水。
The flower languished from lack of water.
花因缺水而枯萎。
Don't forget to water flowers.
别忘了给花浇水。
How often do you water the flowers?
你多久给花浇一次水?
Please fetch some water to water the flowers.
请你去弄点水来浇花。
Pollinated by water,as the flowers of ribbon grass and hornwort.
水媒的通过水传花粉的,就象金鱼藻的花传花粉一样
水成岩,沉积岩
n.海上航行
n.[动] 海鸥
2017water the flowers是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 the water is wide 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信