你可能喜欢谁能帮我看看下面这段英文的语法。好多错误。怎么改?求高手。
最后编辑于: 23:37
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“下面短文中有10处语法错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改...”,相似的试题还有:
第II卷第三部分:写作第一节:短文改错下面短文中有10处语法错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。An&American&and&a&Frenchman&decided&to&cross&the&sea&between&France&and&England&in&the&balloon&in&1784.&High&over&the&water,&they&discover&a&hole&in&the&balloon.The&hole&became&bigger&and&bigger.&The&air&keeps&the&balloon&up&were&escaping&quicklyand&the&balloon&was&coming&up.&The&two&men&threw&all&their&equipment&into&the&waterto&make&the&balloon&light.&It&started&to&rise&higher&again.&So&it&was&still&tooclose&to&the&water.&Finally,&the&men&threw&away&most&of&his&clothes&to&savethemselves.&The&crowd&waiting&for&to&greet&them&in&England&was&very&surprised&seethis&when&the&balloon&landed&in&front&of&them.
下面短文中有10处语法错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。One&rainy&day&while&I&was&walking&home&with&one&of&my&friend,&a&trunk&came&friendsto&a&stop&besides&us.&The&driver&put&the&window&down&and&offered&us&a&unbrella&beside                                          &anbecause&he&found&we&were&wet&through.&I&stood&there&and&couldn’t&believe&ini\nthat&a&complete&stranger&is&so&thoughtful.&The&man&insisted,&so&I&gratefulwas                          &gratefullyaccepted&the&offer,&thanked&him&and&watched&the&truck&disappear&down&the&road.&This&man&might&need&the&umbrella&himself,&and&he&preferred&to&give&it&to&buteveryone&else.&It&was&a&lesson&to&us&that&it&was&possible&∧give&without&expectsomeone/somebody                             to       &expectinganything&in&return.
II.短文改错下面短文中有10处语法错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号,并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。A&boy&who&was&cleaning&the&shoes&in&the&street&said&to&a&young&man&passed&by&,&“Let&me&clean&your&boots&.&It’ll&spend&you&only&a&penny&.”&But&the&young&man&refused.&Then&the&boy&told&him&that&he&will&clean&his&boots&for&nothing&.The&young&man&agreed,&and&soon&a&boot&shining&brightly&.Then&he&put&the&other&boot&on&the&box&,&and&the&boy&refused&to&clean&it&unless&he&was&paid&two&pence&for&his&work&.&The&young&man&refused&to&pay&for&anything&and&went&away&.&But&the&well-cleaning&boot&made&the&dirty&ones&so&bad&that&he&couldn’t&walk&on&.&He&returned&back&and&gave&the&boy&two&pence&.&   }

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信