阅读权限 40
同事回家待产了用英语怎么说?
同事回家待产了用英语怎么说?&&急急急 哪位好心人给翻译一下
UID 2362018
阅读权限 25
my colleague is pregnant and going to have a baby
UID 2210017
阅读权限 25
My colleague is pregnant and go back home to wait the birth of her child.
以广告文案的思路写邮件
UID 2509655
阅读权限 40
she is taking a maternity leave
&&真人外教一对一 注册免费体验!
UID 2379521
阅读权限 40
恩 同意楼上的说法,My colleague is on maternity leave, any issues, pls contact her back-up.
UID 2327759
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 40
She is in maternity leave
UID 2472039
阅读权限 40
好心人真多 谢谢大家了
UID 2552074
阅读权限 25
my colleague stays home for having a baby.
UID 1753351
阅读权限 40
my colleague is on pregnant leave
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我呆在我姐姐家 用英语怎么说?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I am staying at my sister‘s home .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I stayed in my elder sister's house
I lived in my sister's home.
I stay at my sister's.
扫描下载二维码天正下着雨,她不得不待在家中 的翻译是:Days are rain, she has to stay at home 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
天正下着雨,她不得不待在家中
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
It was raining, she had to stay home
Please let me look at your map
Days are rain, she has to stay at home
It was raining there that day to be at home, she had no choice but to
The day is raining, she does not have not to need in the home
相关内容&a胡景涛主席会见了奥巴马总统 正在翻译,请等待... & athe travel of the American people 正在翻译,请等待... & a我不是很放心你 I feel relieved you very much & awindow Live Messenger 窗口活信使 & a不同时间段处理胃内粪染羊水对防治新生儿消化道疾病的临床观察 In the different time compartment processing stomach the excrement dyes the amniotic fluid to prevent and control the newborn digestive tract disease the clinical observation & a至今为止尚未发现 Until now not yet discovered & a我家也有一个你这么大的小孩子 My family also has a you such big child & a培根芝士三文治 Bacon cheese sandwich & ahe brought the whole morning looking for the report but still couldn't find it 正在翻译,请等待... & a我毕业于北京大学 I graduate from Beijing University & a拯救了一个痛苦的父亲 Has saved a painful father & a症状改善 Symptom improvement & amarkets near king milo 在国王芦粟附近销售 & a请你们稍等以下,总经理马上过来. Below asks you to wait a bit, general manager comes immediately. & aオレンジ Orange & aby providing a 'Close' icon for the user to tap 通过提供‘接近的’像为用户给轻拍 & a由于西班牙是欧洲遭受过最多次侵略的国家 Porque es Espa?a Europa ha sufrido el país que invade la mayoría de las muchas veces & aWRITE ERROR 写错误 & ai fuck 我性交 & a大家现在已经置身于林海花潮之中 Everybody already placed oneself now in the boundless forest colored tide & a你很帥的英文翻译 You very graceful English translation & a我的坏女孩 My bad girl & aDiff With Diff与 & a机械运动系统方案的设计 Mechanical movement system plan design & a室内设计工作室 In the room designs the work room & aI’ve got a bad cough. 我有坏咳嗽。 & aLove can not stand the test~ 爱不可能站立test~ & a在知识经济社会 In knowledge economy society & a不是,是医生说的,我同样需要吃药3个星期 Is doctor says, I need to take a drug similarly for 3 weeks & aApprendre à les écrire, te les chanter tout bas
& aAlways look forward hardly never look back 今后总不要看几乎不神色 & a走自己的路,让别人去说 Walks own road, lets others say & aENGAGEMENT SURVEY 订婚调查 & ainstrucciones de uso 用途的指示 & a因为有爱 Because has the love & a又干傻事了 ?? ????? ?? & a对不起,我也不知道,我也是旅客 Sorry, I did not know, I also am the passenger & aA pair of Rare jade tibet silver bracelet 一个对罕见的玉西藏银色镯子 & a自行车是克服心脏功能毛病的最佳工具之一 The bicycle overcomes one of heart function problem best tools & a.在寒假中老师留了叫我们做幻灯片的作业,可是我不会做幻灯片的程序,于是我请教同学,按照同学教我的我一步步来做,经过不懈的努力我终于把幻灯片给做出来了,后期我又植入了美妙而又动听的音乐。整个幻灯片显得更加完美 . Teacher remained in the winter vacation has been called us to make the slide the work, but I could not make the slide the procedure, therefore I consulted schoolmate, taught me according to schoolmate me one to do step by step, passes through unremitting I finally for to do diligently the slide, l & atêtes 头 & aFuture Potential Focus 未来潜在的焦点 & a星期三晚上我将要去南宁 Wednesday evening I am going to go to Nanning & a我认为自己在政治上是清醒的,理想是坚定的,工作是扎实的 I thought oneself in politics is sober, ideal is firm, the work is solid & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!为什么要唱歌给你听 Why has to sing to you listens & a菲儿
寞寞 正在翻译,请等待... & a星期三我将要去南宁 Wednesday I am going to go to Nanning & apattes 腿 & a在这么吵的房间里入睡时不可能的 Goes to sleep when the such noisy room not impossible & aas healthy
as 一样健康 & adata gained from both literature and author’s experience in practical work used for carrying out summary. 信息 从文学和作者的经验获取的数据在用于执行的总结的实用工作。 & a天正下着雨,她不得不待在家中 The day is raining, she does not have not to need in the home &I have been missing the comfort of home during I stayed in the South this month . 的翻译是:一直非常想念家里的舒适期间我呆在南方本月。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I have been missing the comfort of home during I stayed in the South this month .
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我一直缺少舒适的家,在我住在南本月。
正在翻译,请等待...
一直非常想念家里的舒适期间我呆在南方本月。
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a我不会说英文 怎么办 I cannot say how English does manage & adrove her to compassion 正在翻译,请等待... & aunlted states 正在翻译,请等待... & aTop 5 Performing Gold Equities 正在翻译,请等待... & aServices for this domain have been discontinued 服务为这个领域被中断了 & a幽鬼 正在翻译,请等待... & athe fighting, this feeling of flames 战斗,火焰的这种感觉 & a走进车的世界 正在翻译,请等待...
& a119.8.184.94 not listed in bl.spamcop.net 在bl.spamcop.net没列出的119.8.184.94 & a她认为纪录片很有趣 She thought the documentary film is very interesting & aEuropeas 欧洲 & a我的弟弟现在在大学主修英语 My younger brother majors in English now in the university & a广州海洋世界为于广州市先烈路120号,面积共13000平房米,总投资共5000万美元 Guangzhou sea world for in Guangzhou martyrs road 120, area altogether 13000 one-story house rice, total investment altogether 50,000,000 US dollars
& a自从我来到这儿,我已经交了一些朋友 正在翻译,请等待...
& a原始编号,受理编号,批件号 正在翻译,请等待... & aProperty disputes 物产争执 & aDaniel was always 正在翻译,请等待...
& a今年三月初的一个美好的夜晚,我和我的家人到上海大剧院看著名的音乐剧《剧院魅影》。爱情是该剧的主题,然而它说的却是一个三角恋爱的故事。一位名叫克里斯丁的年轻的女高音歌唱家引起了一个经常戴面具出没于巴黎歌剧院的幽灵的注意,他爱上了她。可是,克里斯丁的一位从前童年的朋友,如今是一位年轻又富有的美男子也爱上了她。剧情围绕他们三个展开。他们的演唱和演技都非常好;他们演出时充满感情,同时,合唱部分也很和谐。自始至终,演出就像放在我们面前的佳肴,那绝对是一种享受。演出在观众雷鸣般的掌声中结束
& a欢迎来到“” Welkom om aan te komen ,,“ & a中国大约有1600只野生熊猫 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEach choice can be tested in the calculation procedure 每个选择在演算做法可以被测试 & a鸥鸟 Punctual & a维护经理 Maintains manager & a你什么时间上床睡觉? When do you go to bed sleep? & atorrential 正在翻译,请等待... & a我现在不担心了、 I do not worry now, & awhen I cross the road,I tripped on something ahd fell. 当我穿过路时,我在某事绊倒了ahd落。 & a这位病人正处于危险之中 正在翻译,请等待... & a浪费父母的血汉钱 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe natural soothing properties of Aloe provides relief of skin irritationschapped and dry skin,sunburn and insect bites 芦荟自然安慰性的物产提供皮肤安心irritationschapped和干性皮肤、晒斑和虫咬 & ac)希望您收到货物后能够满意,并尽快回复确认
hair 短发 & a繁星春水 Stars spring water & a我相信我可以胜任这份工作,并且做好它。 I believed I may be competent this work, and completes it. & a是谁的 Is whose & ahouse-building becomes a great challenge to building designers and energy engineers 住宅建筑物成为一个巨大挑战对大厦设计师和能量工程师 & a不同年龄段的游客的功能需求 Disparity in age section tourist's function demand & a这时,两人感到一阵尴尬。原来他们是同班同学 By now, two people felt an awkwardness.Originally they are the classmate & a我们曾经共同的铃声,小小的世界少了你我快要疯掉除了你我谁都不想要··· 我们曾经共同的铃声、小小的世界少了你我快要疯掉除了你我谁都不想要··· & a李华主动提出帮我学英语 Li Hua proposed on own initiative helps me to study English & aPlease be assured that i love you and not just lip servev 请是确定的我爱你和不仅嘴唇servev & aHow does the saying “don’t put all your eggs in one basket” 怎么做说法“不要投入所有您的蛋在一个篮子” & a他能照顾好自己 He can look after own & a不是很清楚 Is not very clear & a和小三上床睡觉 With small three goes to bed sleeps & ahomebaisic homebaisic & aAvacado rich toner Avacado富有调色剂 & a那个精神科病人因在公共场合谈论他的病人而被指控违反了职业道德规范 Because that neurology department patients discussed him in the public situation the patient to accuse to violate the occupational ethics standard & a因为我的作业还没有完成,所以今晚我不能参加你的生日聚会. Because my work has not completed, therefore tonight I cannot attend your birthday meeting. & a那个犯人被关进了监狱,他五年以后将出狱 That criminal has been shut in the jail, his five years will later leave prison & a你这几天忙吗? 正在翻译,请等待... & awould you rather live off campus? 您是否宁可会居住校园? & a我父母晚上9点钟上床睡觉。 My parents evening 9 o'clock go to bed sleep. & a在这家家电商场里有不同种类的随身听 Has the different type in this family electrical appliances market to listen along with & a医生说的话没与依据 Doctor said speech not with basis & aI have been missing the comfort of home during I stayed in the South this month . 正在翻译,请等待... &}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信