The bothe way i loved youhow are you doing翻译中文是?

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译how are you doing?i hope you are doing great,I am grateful for having this opportunity to write this mail to you and i hope through this means we will get to know each other more better,I will tell you about myself and i expect you will tell me about yourself too.I was born on 15Th,August,1966 i am a Leo ,from my birth day i will be 45 years old on 15th,August,2011,my Mum is 85 years old and she will 86years on 1st,December,2011 and i lost my father some years back,he is Engineer when he was alive and he work in shell company not only here in England.My full names are BENWIL WILSHERE .My height is 6.fit,and my weight is 85 kg,light brown hair and my eyes color is gray I was a widower and i have no kid yet,i became a widower in a year 2006 and my late wife died of illness and her death affected me so much because we love each other and above all i had a happy family with her and now she is no more after three years of marriage.About my educational carrier,i studied in my local university,Oxford university where i obtained my degree on Economics and Management in South East England.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
最近怎么样,我希望你一切顺利.很高兴写邮件给你.希望以此为契机,我们能更了解对方.向你介绍一下我吧,希望你也能向我说说你的事.我日出生,我是狮子座的(i am a Leo).到2011年的这一天我就45岁了,我的母亲也将会是85岁了.而再往后推几个月,到日,她就满86岁了.前几年,我父亲去世了,他生前是工程师,在shell(贝壳,炮弹什么的)公司工作,那个公司不仅在英国(开展业务).我的全名是BENWIL WILSHERE,我6英尺高,85公斤,浅棕色头发,灰色眼睛.我是一个鳏夫,还没有孩子.2006年我妻子因病去世了,我们很相爱,她的逝去对我的打击(影响)很大,毕竟我和她组成了一个很快乐的家庭.但现在,在我们结婚三年后,她再也不会回到我身边了.关于我的教育程度,我在英国东南部我家当地的大学——牛津大学拿到经济管理学士学位.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你怎么做?我希望你做得很棒,我很感谢有这个机会,给您写这封邮件,我希望通过这种方式,我们会得到更多更好的相互了解,我会告诉你自己,我希望你会告诉我自己太多。我出生于日,我狮子座从我诞生的那一天,我将45岁,日,我妈妈是85岁,她将86年月1日,2011年12月,我失去了我的父亲几年前,他是工程师,他还活着的时候,他的工作在这里不仅在England.My全名的空壳...
近来怎么样?我希望你们都好,我很高兴有这个机会给你写此邮件,我希望通过这种方法我们将更了解对方,我会明白,我希望你也明白。我出生在第十五,1966月份,我是狮子座的,从我出生在15世纪的8,2011,我现在45岁,我妈妈85岁,2011和十二月,我失去了我的父亲几年前,他是工程师,当他活着他工作的公司。我身高6尺,和我的体重是85公斤,浅棕色的头发和眼睛的颜色是灰色,我是个鳏夫,我没有孩子,然而,...
你好吗?我希望你过得很好,很感谢有这次机会写信给你,我希望通过这种方式我们能加深对彼此的了解,我会告诉你关于我自己的事情也希望你能告诉我关于你的事情。我生于1966年八月15日,狮子座,2011年八月十五日将是我45岁的生日,我母亲已经85岁了,2011年12月一日她将步入86岁。我几年前丧父,他生前是一名工程师,不仅仅是在英国的壳牌公司工作。我的全名是BENWIL WILSHERE 。身高6英尺...
你还好吗?我希望你过得很好,我很感激有这个机会给你这封邮件,我也希望通过这种方式我们能更好的了解彼此,我会告诉你一些关于我的事,同样我希望你告我我一些你自己的事。我出生在日,我是狮子座,从我的生日可以知道在日 我就要45岁了,我的妈妈85岁,她在日就要86岁了,在几年前我失去了爸爸,他活着的时候是个工程师,他在控股告诉工作不仅是在英国,我的全名...
呵呵,搞笑,你能写出来,就能翻译出来啊,我看初中生都能看懂
你在做什么呢?我希望你过得很好。我很感激能有这个机会写这封邮件给你,我也希望能通过这个能让我们有更进一步的了解彼此。我会告诉你关于我自己的事情,我期待你也能一样。我出生于日,是一个狮子座。在2011年我将一共度过45个生日,我的妈妈也将在日度过她的85岁生日。在过去一些年里我失去了我的父亲,他在世的时候是一个工程师,工作在不止在英国有的贝壳(?)公司。我的全称是...
扫描下载二维码How are you doing? i told you a lot of things in my first email which i send to you Jane if you really read it very well you will see all about me and if they is any other things that you did not see they kindly ask me i will tell you everything because i am really serious in search of my soul mate. I want to tell you
的翻译是: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
How are you doing? i told you a lot of things in my first email which i send to you Jane if you really read it very well you will see all about me and if they is any other things that you did not see they kindly ask me i will tell you everything because i am really serious in search of my soul mate. I want to tell you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你好吗?我告诉你,很多的事情,我送你简,如果你真的读得很好,你会看到所有关于我的,如果他们是任何其他的东西,你没有看到他们请我,我会告诉你在我的第一封电子邮件一切,因为我真的在寻找我的灵魂伴侣严重。我想告诉大家,在生活中,我们收到了一个绝妙的机会,而且是爱。爱有多种形式。你爱的人以不同的方式和不同的原因,这取决于他们如何感动你的生活。爱是一个非常强大的词,可以形容众多的感情,但其主要的背景下进行相同的含义。
相关内容&alanyard hole 短绳孔 & aThe discipline of materials science involves investigating the relationships that exist 材料学学科介入调查存在的关系 & a他们花了三年时间最终成功的完成了新校区的建设 They spent three years time finally to succeed have completed the new school area construction & ait's an indian movie 它是印第安电影 & a没有我的世界,我希望你要狠狠的幸福 My world, I have not hoped you to have the maliciously happiness & aDo you have location mobility – move from one city to another 您安排地点流动性-从一个城市移动到另一个 & ano matter how ichange 无论ichange & a需求量增加 英文 正在翻译,请等待...
& aArtikelnr. 文章没有。 & aMy supervisor encourages me to make work-related decisions on my own. 我的监督员鼓励我独自做出与工作相关的决定。 & aEQUINIX EQUINIX & a请问开发票是开个人发票还是公司发票 Ask writes the receipt is writes individual receipt or the company receipt & a客房信息管理 Guest room information management & adon't think too much it's simple 正在翻译,请等待...
& a确认后当天 After confirmation same day & alucy is going to beijing. she will go there by a lucy去到北京。 她将由a去那里 & aI Keep Something In Mind Doesn't Means That I Know 我在头脑保留某事不我知道的手段 & awho are sick? 谁是病? & a这家酒店拥有设施全齐的娱乐设施、拥有很多的服务,我可以很舒适的在房间里休息。这里还有会议室、更加还有夜总会。 This hotel has the facility entire uneven entertainment facility, has very many services, I may very comfortable rest in the room.Here also has the conference room, even more also has the nightclub. & a凡事都有个度 正在翻译,请等待...
& a施工现场安全控制 Job location safety control & a“三好学生”荣誉称号 “Healthy, studious, and helpful student” title of honor & a吸血鬼试图给我们灌输恐惧、恐怖的理论,让我们产生疑虑. The blood suck ghost attempts to us to instill into the fear, the terror theory, lets us have the anxiety. & a云南师范大学数学学院 Yunnan normal university mathematics institute & a上述规定 Above stipulation & arealuckyguy 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNot perfect,but you worth it 不完善,但是您相当它价值 & a他每天至少花2小时 He at least spends every day for 2 hours & a李子熙 Plum bright & a语言不通会是一个很大的阻碍,影响我们交流 做朋友 The language does not pass can be a very big hindrance, affects us to exchange is the friend & a你画画技术真烂 You paint pictures the technology to be really rotten & a这个邮件里有没有语法错误 In this mail has the grammatical error & awarns Mr. Sullivan of the Financial Analysts Journal. 警告先生。 金融分析员学报的Sullivan。 & a要穿必要舒适宽松的运动装 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWheel of Fortune - Reincarnation (Orthotopic) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDo you come in the evening? 您是否进来晚上? & a那个男孩不会游泳 That boy cannot swim & a是因为第二天没课吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& aE LAND 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这种方法能提高学生各方面的能力。 This method can enhance the student various aspects ability. & a是我的姨夫和姨妈 Is my uncle and the mother's sister & ahazardous waste, any kind of bio mass, even scrap rubber and
& a我们在圣诞节相遇 We meet in the Christmas day & a人与动物和谐相处,增添生活情趣 The human and the animal is together harmoniously, addition life appeal & aDamn you 咒骂您 & a也许,这是心灵最弱的表现 Perhaps, this is the mind weakest performance & arun command 跑命令 & a我希望,我可以 I hoped, I may & a我希望能收到你的好消息 I hoped can receive your good news & aBasic instruction 基本的指示 & aIn consideration of the Tenant undertaking to pay to the Landlord the rental in accordance with the terms herein contained, the Landlord hereby rent and the Tenant hereby accepts a rental of the Premises for a term as stated in Part 3 of the First Schedule (hereinafter referred to as “Term”) with the options to renew t 正在翻译,请等待...
& afor Environment, Nature Conservation and
Nuclear Safety is responsible for
& ai don't care if no pass 我不关心,如果没有通行证 & aQuality - Clean Air Act”
& a你意思是?? Your meaning is?? & a*
The Technical Instructions on Air Quality (German rule - Clean Air Act) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHow are you doing? i told you a lot of things in my first email which i send to you Jane if you really read it very well you will see all about me and if they is any other things that you did not see they kindly ask me i will tell you everything because i am really serious in search of my soul mate. I want to tell you扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译Hello friend,how are you doing these days!i would like to introduce a shop
with many good things,such as TV,Mobile,Laptop and so on.you can find thounds of things with the best quality,then you choose the great for your Christmas party.you can spend free time to vist.Merry Christmas!&Happy New Year!
血刺心碎WJ
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
你好朋友这些天还好吧!我想给你介绍个网店,网址是 .那里有很多商品,比如说电视,手机,便携式电脑等.在那里你能找到上千种质量很好的商品,你可以为你的圣诞聚会挑选很好的商品.你有空的时间可以看一下.祝你圣诞快乐,新年快乐!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你这些天如何啊我想提出很多好的东西商店,例如电视,手机,笔记本电脑等。你可以找到最好的质量事物thounds,那么你选择为您的圣诞党的伟大。你也可以花时间去访问次数免费。 圣诞快乐及新年快乐!
你好,朋友,最近好吗?我想介绍给你一个网店 ,这里面有很多好东西,比如电视机,手机,笔记本电脑等等。你可以在这里找到许多优质商品,然后选一个最好的用于圣诞晚会。你有时间可以访问一下这个网站。圣诞快乐,新年快乐。...
这个是垃圾邮件吧,别理他
老友:最近过的怎样?向你推荐一个网站,里面有很多靓货哦:电视,手机,手提电脑......几千种,又便宜又好呢,我想你圣诞聚会的时候会有大用场噢,方便的时候来看下吧!圣诞快乐!新年快乐!
广告邮件,直接扔到Junk mail里面
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译Hi Dear How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Evana Thomps and i am a girl.I saw your email address in a forwarded page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you,but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends.It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country,but I think I have a beautiful mind,and the beauty to hold my own.Which is more valuable to me,and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.I will be very glad if you can contact me so that we can exchange pics,Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.Regards From Evana Thomps
兰州大烧饼py
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
亲爱的!你今天过得怎么样?我希望一切顺利,如果真是如此,那么我要感谢上帝.我的名字是 Evana Thomps,我是一个女孩子.在一个主页上我看见了你的邮箱地址,因此我决定……
亲能帮我全部翻译出来吗!谢咯!
不好意思,没有看全。
你好,亲爱的!你今天过得怎么样?我希望一切顺利,如果真是如此,那么我要感谢全能的上帝。我的名字是 Evana Thomps,我是一个女孩子。在一个主页上我看见了你的邮箱地址,因此我决定向你问好。
刚才我还不能真正地说清楚是什么驱使我给你写信,但是我真的觉得你是一个好人。
我想见到外面的人,并且和他们成为朋友。我相信外面有很多好人,他们也珍惜友谊。
可能我没有你们国家的大多数女孩子美丽,但是我认为我有一个美丽的心灵,这对我来说更加珍贵,不过能够成为你的朋友是最重要的了。就让时间来证明一切吧!
如果你能联系我,我将会十分高兴,这样我们就可以互换照片。我希望能尽快和你交流。祝今天快乐。
Evana Thomp
(从这封信可以看出写信人的真诚的感情,结交朋友的强烈愿望。)
看了你的翻译对最后一句话确实很赞同啦!可惜我英语差的很,就算成了朋友也不知道怎么交流啊!不过还是谢谢你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
问题补充:我只有30分的积分,请各们帮哈忙嘛 CH401, CH601 and CH太长了,你自己校对一下吧! CH401, CH601 and CH801 are three
你好,亲爱的!你今天过得怎么样?我希望一切顺利,如果真是如此,那么我要感谢上帝。我的名字是 Evana Thomps,我是一个女孩子。在一个主页上我看见了你的邮箱地址,因此我决定……亲能帮我全部翻译出来吗!谢咯!不好意思,没有看全。
你好,亲爱的!你今天过得怎么样?我希望一切顺利,如果真是如此,那么我要感谢全能的上帝。我的名字是 Evana Thomps,我是一个女孩子。在一个主页上我看见了你的...
不好意思,没有看全。
你好,亲爱的!你今天过得怎么样?我希望一切顺利,如果真是如此,那么我要感谢全能的上帝。我的名字是 Evana Thomps,我是一个女孩子。在一个主页上我看见了你的邮箱地址,因此我决定向你问好。
刚才我还不能真正地说清楚是什么驱使我给你写信,但是我真的觉得你是一个好人。
我想见到外面的人,并且和他们成为朋友。我相信外面有很多好人,他们也珍惜友谊。
可能我没有你们国家的大多数女孩子美丽,但是我认为我有一个美丽的心灵,这对我来说更加珍贵,不过能够成为你的朋友是最重要的了。就让时间来证明一切吧!
如果你能联系我,我将会十分高兴,这样我们就可以互换照片。我希望能尽快和你交流。祝今天快乐。
Evana Thomp
(从这封信可以看出写信人的真诚的感情,结交朋友的强烈愿望。)
看了你的翻译对最后一句话确实很赞同啦!可惜我英语差的很,就算成了朋友也不知道怎么交流啊!不过还是谢谢你!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 to be loved 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信