初一英语完形填空填空,急。

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语填空.急用~1.One day,when I was at an airport w_____ for my flight,I had to make a phone call.2.Do you know the boy w_____ father is a famous professor?3.W____ the help of our eyes,we can see many beautiful colors by day.4.Thousands of people from all over the w______ come to visit the university town.5.After a long walk,she is too tired to go any f____.6.Nine fort-five means a q_____ to ten.7.I will r____ my first visit to Beijing forever.8.It’s best to plant trees in ____.9.Hainan Island is in the s_____ part of China.10.The sun is s____ brightly in the sky.11.Miyoko wants to buy a pair of leather tennis s____.12.There are many new b____ in our school.13.Mr.Brown lives in the c_____ of the city.14.Please c____ the birthday keep off the fire.15.In summer,the weather is very d______.16.The bottle is e_____.Could you go and bring some?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
waittingwhosewithworldfurtherquarterrememberspringsouthernshiningsuitbookscentrecelebratedryempty
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. One day, when I was at an airport w_aiting____ for my flight, I had to make a phone call. 2. Do you know the boy w_hose____ father is a famous professor? 3. W_ith___ the help of our eyes,...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急,英语填空题,A.根据句意和汉语提示填写单词.1.一Where is Song Zuying going to give the________(音乐会)?2.I have many kinds of instruments,but I can only play the_________ (小提琴).3.I like music very much.I want to be a_________(音乐家)when I grow up.4.—What is his _________ (重量)?—It's 70kg.5.Could you please_________ (借)your bike to me?Mine is broken.B.根据汉语提示及句子意思补全句子.1.I made many friends in my school time,but only two are my________ _______(亲密的朋友).2.They want to________ _________(建立)their own band,but they need a drum player.3.These girls are going to play the piano_______ __________ ________(在音乐会上).4.I like_______ _________(乡村音乐)while my sister likes jazz music.5.He doesn't like classical music,it's________ _________(太严肃),but I don't mind it.
猫又゛箈窪
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、concert 2、violin 3、musician 4、weigh 5、lent 1、close friends 2、 set up 3、at the concert 4、country music 5、too serious
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
take,gethow Mary goes/gets totook me, to exercise祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)是否可以解决您的问题?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语适当形式填空,急用.I want____(go)to bed.peter often______(watch)TV till late.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1 to go2 watches
1.let _____(he) have a seat. 2. he ____(not) have classes on sunday.
3.there cars _____(be)ours.4. the people in the hospital are very ______(friend)to others。
给你个网址,那也是我提问的,希望你能解答,我采纳你!感谢!
/question/907132.html?quesup2&oldq=1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 to go 2 watches
to go 因为 want to do sth想要做某事,watches 句子peter 是第三人称often 表示一般现在是,所以谓语动词用单数。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信