有这么多的规则是我们春雨也有不高兴的时候we are not happy____ ____ ____ ____.

not only but also的用法(史上最全最详细)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
not only but also的用法(史上最全最详细)
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&not only but also的用法很复杂,所以整理资料上传,以飨同好。堪称最好的资料,没有之一。尊重他人劳动,收帖给分,不盗版。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢There is no need for those who do not deserve. 的翻译是:没有为那些不值得我们的需要。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
There is no need for those who do not deserve.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
有没有必要为那些不值得。
不需要那些不应当受到。
没有为那些不值得我们的需要。
没有必要为那些不值得。
没有对不该当的那些人的需要。
相关内容&a没问题 稍等 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPrinciples of engineering mechanics 工程学机械工的原则 & a今晚非常荣幸见到大家,希望大家玩得开心 Tonight extremely is honored sees everybody, hoped everybody plays happy & aDan is the doorman of a club in a big city. 丹是一家俱乐部的门房在一个大城市。 & aThat is a strong statement! 那是有力的聲明! & aFA CTORY DEFAVLT 它做CTORY DEFAVLT & a他们应该会去读书吧 They should be able to go to study & a我把他当作一位朋友 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们通常有很多空闲的时候 We usually have very many idle times & awrite a letter of Apology because you are mot able to make it to a job jinterview at Company A.You are cupposed to write to the HR manager of the company and explain why you can't show up at the interview. 写道歉信,因为您是mot能做它对工作jinterview在A.You是cupposed给公司的小时经理写和解释的公司为什么您不可能出现在采访。 & a制作出一整套保护树木的公益海报 Manufactures the one whole set protection trees the public welfare playbill & athe dog is taking a bath in the 狗在洗浴 & aVincent Hsiao, a former Premier of the ExecutiveYuan in Taiwan, announced while in office Vincent Hsiao, ExecutiveYuan的一位前总理在台湾,宣布,当在办公室时 & aI
think we should go to all of these places. 我认为我们应该去所有这些地方。 & awe need to look foward 我们需要今后看 & a真的,那我们就不客气了 Really, then we are impolite & aAfter this screen is completed, click ?“OK?” to close out of the 在这个屏幕完成之后,点击? “”关闭的好?在外面 & a刘翔 Liu Xiang & aharvest blackcurrant harvest blackcurrant & aRefreshstatus Refreshstatus & asaimon teriyaki saimon teriyaki & a[00:12.50]How im gon-na do without
& a你不高兴。怎么了? You are not happy.How? & a见不得光的爱情 Must not exposed to light love & aattach to花一起送来了一张便条 attach to flower has sent an informal memo together & a去油 El desengrasar & a我有几个孩子? How many children do I have? & a我们这里的路弯弯曲曲的,这叫我怎么写。。。情以何堪啊 We here road curving, how is this called me to write.。。The sentiment by what endures & a5秒钟后进入登录页面. 正在翻译,请等待... & a等到明年的这个时候,一座现代化的体育馆将在我校建成 When the next year this time, a modernized stadium will complete in my school & a让我们的大学生活很快乐 正在翻译,请等待... & aLearn Eng 学会英语 & a只有家庭幸福,才会有更好的状态去工作 Only then the family is happy, only then can have a better condition to work & athey thought was an emergency exit door 正在翻译,请等待... & a做它很方便 Makes it to be very convenient & aFruit Loose 果子疏松 & a什么逻辑。 Any logic. & aM. Whereas the business, Plum Tree Asian Cuisine, is already registered as a business with the Montana Secretary of State and already has a Tax ID number assigned, our business shall retain the name and tax number already assigned, but the partners shall make whatever modifications are necessary to include a third part M. 而事务,洋李亚洲烹调,已经登记,因为事务与蒙大拿国务卿和已经有被分配的税ID数字,我们的事务将保留已经被分配的名字和税数字,但伙伴将做任何改动是必要包括第三个伙伴入事务 & a会被新的替代 正在翻译,请等待... & a冒险可以让我们变得非常成功 正在翻译,请等待... & a在校园里,车速被限制在每小时10英里以下。 In the campus, the vehicle speed is limited below each hour 10 miles.
& aForgive people worthy of forgiveness. 原谅人值得饶恕。 & a你还可以带一个指南针和一个罗盘,它们可以为你指明方向 正在翻译,请等待... & a抱歉,不能陪你一起去看了 正在翻译,请等待... & a事实上,对于这次海难报纸说法不一 正在翻译,请等待... & acleaner,clearer great tasting BRITA filtered water , MAXTRA Technology with natural microporefilter and powerful protectfilter cleaner, clearer great tasting BRITA filtered water, MAXTRA Technology with natural microporefilter and powerful protectfilter & apermanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper for your wellbeing 正在翻译,请等待... & aHow wonderful
is it ,need send to Mr'liu ! 正在翻译,请等待... & aThose who do not deserve is not necessary. 不该当的那些人不是必要的。 & aMy lovely Aum My lovely Aum & a我认为鸽粥非常美味,也是我最常做的一道菜,它的制作方法很简单 I think the pigeon gruel unusual delicacy, also is my most Chang Zuo vegetable, its manufacture method is very simple & a他夸夸其谈,好像什么都懂 He line of gab, probably anything understands
& a叉分为食用叉、鱼叉、肉叉和虾叉 The fork divides into the edible fork, the harpoon, the meat forks with the shrimp fork & a可以妈 May the mother
& astrwberries 正在翻译,请等待... & aThere is no need for those who do not deserve. 没有对不该当的那些人的需要。 &2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
其他2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
One day, John 1.
after work. He saw his wife shaking their daughter who was only half a year old. She said Da-Dy to the baby many times. John felt very happy because he thought his wife chose the word “Dady” to 2.
first. During one night several weeks later, John and his wife 3.
by the cry Dady. His wife said to him, “Darling, she is calling you.” Then she turned to sleep.
答案【小题1】. was back home【小题2】 teach the baby【小题3】 were woken up[来源:学|科|网
解析【小题1】一天约翰下班回家:用过去式 was back home【小题2】 约翰很高兴,因为他认为妻子是选Daddy先教孩子:teach the baby【小题3】 考查过去时的被动:was/were+过去分词:wake up吵醒:were woken up
D=Diarmuid,F= FeifeiD: (laughing to himself) Dear, oh dear.F: Hi Diarmuid. What are you laughing at?D: I’m just looking at my old class 1.
from my school days. They’ve been stored away for all these years. My mum 2.
them in the attic(阁楼).F: What do they say?D: Have a look for yourself.F: Let me see. Let’s choose a 3.
. Ummm…here we are, History: (reading) "Diarmuid has failed to learn anything this year because he 4.
all his time chatting at the back of the classroom." Let’s look at another... Math: "Diarmuid must learn that it is not enough just to sit at his desk. He must pay attention to the lesson, and study hard out of class and do his homework."D: I wasn’t very 5.
at math.F: It seems you were an awful 6.
.D: Well, it’s true I was never a swot(书呆子).
答案【小题1】reports
【小题2】found
【小题3】 subject
【小题4】spends
【小题5】 good
【小题6】student
解析【小题1】考查名词:Diarmuid 在看以前的学校的报告书:reports
【小题2】考查动词:妈妈在阁楼上找到了,用过去时found
【小题3】从后面的History可知是选择一门科目: subject
【小题4】考查词组:spend time doing花时间做…,用第三人称单数spends
【小题5】考查词组:be good at擅长
【小题6】可能你是令人讨厌的学生:student
单项选择*2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
– Andy, could I borrow your
for a few hours? I have to go to the airport to pick up my aunt.– Sure, here is the key. Be careful on the road.A. car
B. computer
?– Well, Sandy is a bit wilder than her sister, and smarter.A. What are they like
B. What do they like
C. What do they look like
– Would you mind moving your car? –
. I’ll do it right away.A. No, not at all.
B. Yes, you’re welcome
C. Certainly, it’s my pleasure
– I argued with my best friend.
?– Maybe you should say you’re sorry.A. How was your feeling
B. What would you do
C. What should I do
– Lily, what are you
?– My hair band. I can’t find it. Have you seen it anywhere?A. caring for
B. looking for
C. waiting for
– How long have you been collecting stamps?– Ever ______ I was twelve. I have been collecting stamps for about eight years.A. since
– I prefer a cat. It is
to take care of. A. better
B. more difficult
– I hear we’re going to have a New Year’s Party. Do you know
it will be held?– On Sunday evening.A. where
If anyone sees
man in the video, please call 110. We will appreciate your help.A. a
– Do you know the twin sisters?– Yes. They are very funny. All of us like
very much. A. her
when someone talks to me while I’m reading.A. embarrassed
B. exhausted
C. annoyed
to get home. I’ve been on a business trip for a month. I really miss my family.A. wait
– Were you late for work yesterday morning? – Yes. By the time I got to the bus stop, the early bus
.A. has already left
B. is already left
C. had already left
– No one likes a person
never cares for others. – I agree with you.A. whom
I was late in getting to the station, but
, the train was late, too.A. luckily
B. especially
C. probably
阅读理解2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
If you think texting(发短信) while walking is dangerous, just wait until everyone starts wearing Google's smart, Internet-connected glasses. These glasses can do anything you now need a smartphone or tablet computer(平板电脑) to do —and then some. In Google's video, a guy wearing the "Project Glass" is shown getting subway information, making an appointment with a friend for coffee and showing the directions in a bookstore, all with the help of the glass. It ends with him playing an instrument for a woman and showing her the sunset through a video chat.The "Project Glass" Google displayed have a sleek(光滑的) wrap-around look and appear nothing like 3-D glasses. In development for a few years, the project is the idea of Google X, the online search-leader's secret department that produced the self-driving car and could one day send elevators into space.Google posted the video and short blog post about “Project Glass” on April 4th, asking people to offer feedback(反馈) through its Google Plus social network. By April 5th, about 500 people did, voicing a mix of amazement and concern about the new technology. What if people used it in cars and could not concentrate on driving? What about the effect on(对……有影响) your sight of having a screen so close to your eye?Some asked for the glass, but Google isn't giving those out just yet. The company didn't say when normal people can expect to get their hands on a piece of Project Glass, but going by how quickly Google will come out with new products, it may not be long. Enderle said that it could be about six months to a year before wide tests are coming, and a year or more for the first version(版本) of the product.【小题1】 This passage mainly talks about
.A. an invention
B. a video
C. Google【小题2】The
of the “Project Glass” is not mentioned in this passage.A. shape
B. inventor
C. price【小题3】If you want to buy such a piece of glass, you should wait at least for
.A. a year
B. 6 months
C. 3 months【小题4】 We can’t use the glass to
.A. communicate with othersB. keep away from the sunC. get information 【小题5】 Which of the statements is TRUE according to the passage?A. The “Project Glass” looks like 3-D glasses.B. Many people think that the glass may help a lot while driving.C. Some people worry that the glass will be bad to our sight while wearing it.
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】C
解析【小题1】根据文章内容If you think texting(发短信) while walking is dangerous, just wait until everyone starts wearing Google's smart,可知答案为A【小题2】根据文章内容可知答案为C【小题3】.根据文章内容Enderle said that it could be about six months to a year before wide tests are coming可知.答案为A【小题4】根据文章内容最后一段内容可知道答案为B【小题5】根据文章内容可知答案为C
A ban on smoking in most public places goes into effect(效果) on Sunday in China - home to a third of the world's smokers. That means around 300 million smokers will no longer be allowed to light their cigarettes in the "enclosed public places." These include hotels, restaurants, theaters and public transport waiting rooms. The ban does not cover offices or factories.The campaign is aimed at controlling(控制) the number of deaths from smoking-related illnesses, running at a million a year. According to the World Health Organization, more than 3,000 people die every day in China because of smoking. Health experts also hope it will help Chinese to raise the knowledge of the dangers of smoking. But the new rules have been criticized because they do not include punishments(处罚) for those who choose not to obey them.Most people worry that Chinese smoking ban may have little effect.Business owners often hate rules that force(强迫) them to ban smoking on their restaurants, bar, cafe..., because many customers(顾客) do not like the rules and complain. Often you find people smoking at the next table while you are eating your meal or having a drink in a bar.It appears that many Chinese people don’t know the dangers of smoking. Research suggests only one in four knows the harm(害处) cigarettes or second-hand smoke can cause.At the same time the government makes a lot of money from the sales of cigarettes by the state-owned firms that make and sell all tobacco products throughout the country.【小题1】The word “ban” in the first sentence means
C. 罚款【小题2】 Every year
people died in China from smoking-related illnesses.A. more than 3,000
B. about a million
C. nearly 300 million【小题3】 According to the new ban, smokers can smoke
.A. in the restaurants
B. in the airport waiting room
C. in the office【小题4】 We can find
reasons in the passage to explain why people worry about the effect of the ban.A. three
C. five【小题5】. The best title for this passage is
.A. A new ban on smoking in China
B. Smoking culture in China C. Dangers of smoking in China
答案ABCBA【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】A
解析【小题1】根据单词的意思和课文内容语境,可知答案为A【小题2】根据文章内容According to the World Health Organization, more than 3,000 people die every day in China because of smoking.可知答案为365乘以3000,答案为B【小题3】.根据文章内容The ban does not cover offices or factories.可知答案为C【小题4】根据文章内容可知答案为B【小题5】.根据整篇文章内容大意可知答案为A
This year is a leap year. Leap years are years with 366 days, instead of the usual 365. Leap years are necessary because the actual length of a year is 365.242 days, not 365 days, as commonly stated. Basically, leap years come every 4 years, and most years that can be evenly(平均地) divided by 4 have 366 days. This extra day is added to the calendar on February 29th which is known as a leap day. Why leap is used here? Leap means jump.However, there is one exception to the leap year rule about century years. Century years are only considered as leap years if they are evenly divided by 400. Therefore, 1900 was not a leap year, but 2000 was a leap year.A person who is born on February 29th may be called a "leapling" or a "leap year baby". In non-leap years, some leaplings celebrate(庆祝) their birthday on either February 28th or March 1st. In England and Wales or in Hong Kong, a person born on February 29th, 1996, will have legally(法律上) reached 18 years old on March 1st, 2014. If he or she was born in the United States, Taiwan or New Zealand, his or her legally birthday will come a day earlier.There is a popular custom in some countries that a woman may ask a man to marry her on February 29th. If the man refuses, he then has to give the woman money or buy her a dress.Since leap days are special days, people nowadays want to do something different within the 24 extra hours.Big jumps are the most popular ones. Some salaried(领薪水的) workers want to get pay for their extra day’s work. But in my opinion, if you know why there is a leap day, you will get the answer to this problem.【小题1】 The next leap year is
C. 2018【小题2】 American boy Toby is a leapling. Next year he will probably to have his birthday party on
.A. February 28th
B. February 29th
C. March 1st【小题3】 Which picture is about popular custom on leap days?A.
C. 【小题4】. Many people like to have a big jump on leap days probably because
.A. it’s a custom
B. they are leaplings
C. leap means jump【小题5】We can learn from the passage that
.A. 2100 will not be a leap yearB. every year leaplings celebrate their birthday on either February 28th or March 1stC. it is necessary to pay the salaried workers for the leap day’s work
答案BABCA【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】A
解析【小题1】根据文章内容This year is a leap year.和Basically, leap years come every 4 years,可知答案为B【小题2】根据文章内容A person who is born on February 29th may be called a "leapling" or a "leap year baby". In non-leap years, some leaplings celebrate(庆祝) their birthday on either February 28th or March 1st. In England and Wales or in Hong Kong, a person born on February 29th, 1996, will have legally(法律上) reached 18 years old on March 1st, 2014. If he or she was born in the United States, Taiwan or New Zealand, his or her legally birthday will come a day earlier.可知答案为A【小题3】根据文章内容There is a popular custom in some countries that a woman may ask a man to marry her on February 29th.可知答案为B【小题4】根据文章内容Big jumps are the most popular ones.可知答案为C【小题5】根据文章内容大意可知答案为A
Stones It is a
nonprofit(非盈利的) children’s
magazine. It provides a playful place for sharing ideas and experiences among
children from different countries and cultures. Skipping Stones
welcomes art and original writings in every language and from all ages. Non-English
writings are accompanied(伴有) by English translations
to encourage the learning of other languages
Kids It includes
stories, games, opinions, poems and drawings by and for kids. Students from
all over the world write for the magazine. It is recommended for kids ages 8
to 14. Published by Prufrock Press, which aims to encourage the creativity of
readers and invites children to display their creative work.
New MoonIt is an international magazine designed for every
girl who wants her voice heard and her dreams taken seriously. It is for
girls aged 8-14. The magazine includes stories, poems, artwork, personal
profiles and a variety of good articles. It provides a place for girls to
express themselves and communicate with other girls around the world.
Discover the mysteries
of the past with CALLIOPE! This magazine can bring young people face to face
with history-makers in places and cultures from around the world. It is
designed to help readers of grades 5-9 to know more about historical events.
RickIt is a monthly magazine for children aged
7-12. It features colorful animal photos, funny drawings, and exciting
stories. Ranger Rick is published by the National Wildlife Federation and
focuses on teaching young kids about wildlife, nature and the environment.
【小题1】The magazine published by Prufrock Press aims to encourage children to
.A. learn from others
B. read more classic books
C. be more creative【小题2】New Moon is a little bit special because
.A. it is a magazine only for girls
B. it is for children aged 8-14. C. it has many good stories for children.【小题3】 Sally is twelve years old. Her favorite subject is history. She may like
.A. Skipping Stones
B. Calliope
C.New Moon【小题4】 What do we learn about the magazine Skipping Stones? A. It makes money for poor children.
B. You may find Chinese articles in it.C. It mainly displays writing from adults【小题5】 Mrs Smith’s eight-year-old son is interested in nature, so she would choose
for him.A.Ranger Rick
B.Creative Kids
C. New Moon
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】B【小题5】A
解析【小题1】根据文章内容It provides a playful place for sharing ideas and experiences among children from different countries and cultures. Skipping Stones welcomes art and original writings in every language and from all ages. Non-English writings are accompanied(伴有) by English translations to encourage the learning of other languages可知答案为C【小题2】根据文章内容New MoonIt is an international magazine designed for every girl who wants her voice heard and her dreams taken seriously. It is for girls aged 8-14可知答案为A【小题3】根据文章内容This magazine can bring young people face to face with history-makers in places and cultures from around the world.可知答案为B【小题4】根据文章内容Skipping Stones welcomes art and original writings in every language and from all ages. Non-English writings are accompanied(伴有) by English translations to encourage the learning of other languages可知答案为B【小题5】根据文章内容Ranger Rick is published by the National Wildlife Federation and focuses on teaching young kids about wildlife, nature and the environment.可知答案为A
Harvey was having his hair cut in a barber shop when a young boy entered the shop. The barber said to Harvey in a very low voice, "This is the silliest kid in the world. Watch while I show it to you." The barber put a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters(25美分) in the other, then called the boy over and asked, "Which do you want, son?" The boy took the quarters and left. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!" Later, when Harvey left, he saw the same young boy coming out of an ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?" The boy ate his ice cream and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!【小题1】 The barber gave the boy money because he
.A. wanted the boy to help him
B. loved the boy
C. wanted to prove(证明) his words.【小题2】 The boy got
from the barber.A. one dollar
B. 50 cents(美分)
C. a quarter【小题3】 The sentence “the game's over” here means
.A. he can’t play the computer game any longerB. he can never get money from the barberC. he can never go to the barber shop【小题4】We can learn that
is the smartest one among the three people in this story.A. the boy
B. the barber
C. Harvey【小题5】 We can infer(推断) from the passage that
.A. The young boy was the barber’s son
B. Every time the boy got the money, he went to buy an ice cream.C. The barber thought the boy wasn’t clever at all.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】C
解析【小题1】根据第一段的内容"This is the silliest kid in the world. Watch while I show it to you." The barber put a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters(25美分) in the other, then called the boy over and asked, "Which do you want, son?" The boy took the quarters and left. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!",可知答案为C。【小题2】根据文章内容The barber put a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters(25美分) in the other, then called the boy over and asked, "Which do you want, son?" The boy took the quarters and left. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"可知答案为B【小题3】根据单词词组的意思和文章中的语境,故选B【小题4】根据文章内容可知答案为A【小题5】根据文章内容可知答案为C
书面表达2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
段落编写。(共10分)使用所给的词语,编写一个意义相对完整的语段。提示词:chore, relaxing, make, because, help要求:1. 使用全部提示词,并在语段中用下划波浪线“﹏﹏﹏”标出提示词; 2. 语段具有一个相对合理的主题意义; 3. 词数为50词左右,最多不超过80词。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案After a day’s work, I like to do some chores, because they can make me
relaxing.I often help my parents to do some housework。Or I like do some gardening because I can breathe fresh air and Ithink it is meaningful。
旅行让人开阔视野,增长见识,你一定有不少的旅行经历,也许是和同学一起,也许是和父母一起,也许是和亲戚朋友一起。请用英文写一篇80词以上的短文,介绍一次让你印象深刻的旅行。内容要求:1.旅行的整体行程情况。2.你所去的地方(城市或景点)的主要介绍。3.旅行中让你印象最深刻的一件事。注 意:短文中不允许出现与考生本人相关的真实姓名和校名等信息。
翻译2012届福建省厦门市海沧区九年级质量检测英语试卷与答案(带解析)
* 你想知道John的笔友是来自哪里的,可以这样问:
,John?”* 你想知这些裤子的价格是多少,可以这样问:【小题2】
?”* 你想知道Alan对肥皂剧的看法,可以这样问:【小题3】
soap operas, Alan .”* 你想告诉朋友你变化很大,你原来是卷长发,可以这样说:【小题4】 I have changed a lot. I
答案【小题1】 Where is your pen pal from【小题2】 How much are these pants【小题3】 What do you think of 【小题4】. used to have long curly hair
解析【小题1】问某人的国籍可用be from,用疑问词where进行提问,故本题空格处可以填Where is your pen pal from。【小题2】对某个事物的价钱提问可用how much,故本题空格处可填How much are these pants。【小题3】对某个事物的观点或看法可用What ……think of……?来进行提问,故本题空格处填What do you think of。 【小题4】表示原先或曾今可用used to+动词原形,故本题空格处填used to have long curly hair。
A passenger(乘客) told a flight attendant that he needed a cup of water to take his medicine just as the plane was taking off. She told him that she would bring him the
in ten minutes.Thirty minutes later, when the passenger’s ring for service sounded, the flight attendant felt
. She was so busy that she has forgotten to give him the water.
, the passenger couldn’t take his medicine on time. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he
it.In the following hours on the flight, each time the flight attendant passed by the passenger, she would ask him with a smile if he needed anything. But he asked for
5 .When he was getting
the plane, the passenger asked the flight attendant to hand him a service review(评论) card. She knew that he would write something
7 , but she politely handed it to him.Later, she looked at the card and a smile came over her face. “On the flight, you asked me whether I needed
or not 12 times in all,” the passenger wrote. “How can I refuse your 12 sincere
after someone does something wrong, no one can say no to 12 sincere smiles.【小题1】
B. medicine
C. juice【小题2】A. excited
B. surprised
C. worried【小题3】A. After all
C. As a result【小题4】A. took
B. refused
C. threw【小题5】A. nothing
B. everything
C. something【小题6】 A. on
C. to【小题7】
B. pleasant
C. bad【小题8】 A. help
C. food【小题9】. A. smiles
B. invitations
C. advice【小题10】. A. Though
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】A【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】A【小题9】A【小题10】B
解析【小题1】根据上文内容A passenger(乘客) told a flight attendant that he needed a cup of water to take his medicine just as the plane was taking off,可知答案为A【小题2】根据上下文的内容可知答案为C【小题3】根据上下文的内容之间的关系,可知是因果的关系,故选C【小题4】根据文章内容. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, 通过but,表示这个乘客没有接受,故选B表示拒绝的意思,符合上下文内容。【小题5】根据but,表示转折,根据上文的内容可知,这个乘务员每次走在这个乘客身边时,都要问,故选A【小题6】.根据上下文的内容,在下飞机时,要用get off,故选B,表示下飞机。【小题7】.根据上文的内容可知,乘务员认为乘客要要给她不好的评价,故选C【小题8】根据上文的内容可知答案为A,表示提供帮助的意思。【小题9】根据上文的内容可知答案为A,表示12次的笑容。【小题10】根据文章内容可知答案为B}

我要回帖

更多关于 不高兴的灰姑娘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信