datemonth是什么意思啊了啊

08-1808-1809-1809-04
04-1302-0601-2104-17
◇本站云标签已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
date什么意思?
date什么意思?
09-03-24 & 发布
date 1  / de?t; det/ n
[C] (a) specific numbered day of the month, or specific year, usu given to show when sth happened or is to happen 日期; 日子; 年份: Today's date is the 23rd of June. 今天是6月23日. * `What's the date?' `The 10th.' ‘日期是几号?’‘10号.’ * Has the date of the meeting been fixed? 开会的日期决定了吗? *`When was the date of the Battle of Waterloo? ' `June 1815.'‘滑铁卢战役是在何时?’‘1815年6月.’ (b) indication written, printed or stamped (on a letter, coin, etc) of the time when it was written, made, etc (信件﹑ 硬币等)注明的日期: There's no date on this cheque. 这张支票上没有日期. * The manuscript bears the date 10 April 1937. 手稿上注着日. =&App 4 见附录4.
[U] period of time in history, eg one to which antiquities belong (古物等所属的)时代, 年代: This vase is of an earlier date (ie is older) than that one. 这个花瓶的年代比那个的早.
[C] (infml 口) (a) appointment to meet sb at a particular time (约好时间的)会晤: We made a date to go to the opera. 我们约好去看歌剧. (b) meeting with a person of the opposite sex (和异性的)约会: I have a date (with my girl-friend) tonight. 我今晚(和女朋友)有个约会. (c) (esp US) person with whom one has a date1(3b) (异性的)约会对象: My date is meeting me atseven. 我的对象七点钟跟我见面.
(idm 习语) (be/go),out of `date (a) no longer fashionable 不再流行的; 过时的: Will denim jeans ever go out of date? 粗布牛仔裤会过时吗? * [attrib 作定语] ,out-of-date `clothes, i`deas, `slang 过时的衣服﹑ 陈旧的思想﹑ 已废的俚语. (b) no longer valid 过期的; 失效的: My passport is out of date. 我的护照已经过期了. up to now 迄今; 至今; 到目前为止: To date, we have not received any replies. 我们至今还未接到答覆. * This is the biggest donation we've had to date. 这是到目前为止我们所收到的最大一项捐赠. (be/bring sb/sth) ,up to `date (a) fashionable 现代的; 时新的: She wears clothes that are right up to date. 她穿着最时新的衣服. (b) according to what is now known or required 据目前所知或所要求的: The list is up to date now that we've added the new members' names. 我们把新成员的名字已经加进去了, 这份名单是最全的了. * [attrib 作定语],up-to-date `styles, `methods, `books 最新的式样﹑ 方法﹑ 书籍.& dateless adj never becoming unfashionable or dated 历久弥新的; 永不过时的.# `date-line n (a) (also international date-line) imaginary line running from north to south 180 from Greenwich, east and west of which the date differs by one day (国际)日界线(距格林威治180自北向南的一条假想线, 此线以东及以西的地区日期相差一日). (b) line in a newspaper above an article, etc, that shows the time and place of writing 日期行(报章中一篇文字上方注明撰写时间和地点的一行文字).`date-stamp n adjustable rubber stamp for printing the date on documents, etc 日期戳子. date 2  / de?t; det/ v
[Tn] write a date1(1a) on (sth) 在(某物)上写上日期: Don't forget to date your cheque. 不要忘记在支票上写上日期. * His last letter was dated 24 May. 他最後一封信的日期是5月24日.
[Tn] determine the age of (sth) 鉴定(某物)的年代: the method of dating rocks, fossils, tools, paintings 鉴定岩石﹑ 化石﹑ 工具﹑ 绘画的年代的方法.
[I, Tn] seem or make (sb/sth) seem old-fashioned 显得过时; 使(某人[某物])显得过时: Young people's clothes date quickly nowadays. 现在年轻人的衣服转眼就过时. * Your taste in pop music really dates you. 你所喜爱的流行音乐真使你显得脱离了时代.
[Ipr] ~ back to/from... have existed since 自某时代存在至今: This castle dates from the 14th century, ie was built then. 这座城堡建於14世纪. * Our partnership dates back to (ie We have been partners since) 1960. 我们从1960年就合伙了.
[I, Tn] (infml 口 esp US) go on a date1(3b) with (sb), once or regularly (与异性)约会: They've been dating for a long time. 他们一直频频约会. * I only dated her once. 我和她只约会过一次.& datable adj.dated adj old- no longer in use 旧式的; 不时兴的; 过时的: His clothes look so dated. 他的衣服早就过时了. * She uses rather dated words and phrases. 她使用的词语未免太陈旧了. date 3  / de?t; det/ n
brown sweet edible fruit of a palm tree common
请登录后再发表评论!欢迎加入我们,一同切磋技术。 &
用户名: &&&
密 码: &
共有 3059 人关注过本帖
标题:System.out.println(new Date());这个new Date是啥意思?
等 级:新手上路
帖 子:14
结帖率:60%
&&问题点数:0&&回复次数:6&&&
System.out.println(new Date());这个new Date是啥意思?
System.out.println(new Date());
能输出现在的日期Sat Mar 02 21:52:47 CST 2013
具体new Date是啥含义?
如何在jpk-api文档中查出Date这个怎么用?我检索Date,但是找不到new Date的信息啊。
谢谢各位热情解答
搜索更多相关主题的帖子:
等 级:贵宾
威 望:81
帖 子:667
专家分:4336
new Date()是实例化一个Date对象
Date()是一个空参数的构造方法